Marriage, Divorce, or Sex? Ch. 03

Story Info
The making of a cuckold husband.
1.8k words
53.1k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ugelybobs
ugelybobs
18 Followers

The week following my introduction to Nicole's secret lifestyle also introduced me to my own hidden desires. With Nicole's help I discovered voyeurism, and the desire to not only watch, but direct as well. My controlling personality wanted control of Nicole's extracurricular sexual activities to satisfy my own needs and I couldn't help but think of the profit margin selling her assets with emphases on ass. My company, although on autopilot at the moment, provided income enough to make a thousand dollars a night seem insignificant. However the thought of some one paying such an extravagant amount for Nicole, and me role playing her pimp was priceless.

The idea of pimping Nicole out as a high paid hooker began playing on my mind the following evening of her performance in the city. We had wonderful sex in the back seat of the limo on the ride home followed with wonderful sex at home afterward. Although she was stretched and bruised from her performance, my small size titillated her and my mouth brought her great pleasure, her climax mixed with mine and everyone else's never tasted better.

The morning after watching Nicole's performance and her activities throughout the evening, I woke with a tremendous erection. Nicole moaned, pushing back against me as I entered her from behind. My penis, sore and sensitive responded kindly to the warm moist cavern. Suddenly I remembered one of her young lovers buried in her back side; the momentary vision of the memory inspired me to try something new. I pulled away and repositioned my erection at the entrance of Nicole's anis she responded giggling.

"I wondered when you would get around to that," she said as she reached between her legs too guide me into the depths of her bottom.

Nicole squeezed me tight as my orgasm overtook me, my release splashing her depths. We dozed, waking an hour or so later both smiling and cuddling like young lovers.

After a slow and steamy hot shower together Nicole and I needed nourishment. I settled in at pool side for brunch out doors while Nicole met with the Charles and the rest of the help in the kitchen. Seeing Nicole prance around the house in her see through teddy in front of our employees seemed acceptable after witnessing her performance on stage. I on the other hand wasn't so comfortable with my out of shape body.

Nicole found me deep in thought trying to recount the memories of the party, "Oh no, second thoughts again?" She asked as she sat down.

"What, no, no not second thoughts, just good memories, you were so hot last night. How'd you find that place anyway and who paid for everything?"

"First Richard, you're sure you're ok with all this promiscuity? We can't have a lot of drama or it won't be satisfying for either of us."

"I just need to know the rules Nicole. Are we an open marriage now, do we have sex with whomever we want or what?"

Let's just talk about that Richard, I haven't considered it before, I'd expected to get caught and divorced by now." What if I wanted you all to myself with exceptions?"

"What exceptions?"

"You can do what ever you want as long as I'm in the room, how does that sound?"

"And if I'm out of town?" I asked.

"Haven't you been screwing around all this time Richard I was sure you had a little harlot on the side somewhere?"

"The only extra marital sex I've had is masturbation while watching porn or after visiting a gentlemen's clubs! Nicole I've never had sexual relations with anyone but you until last night I swear!" Why was I defending my self after Nicole's total confession of her infidelities? I had nothing to feel guilty about but I was defensive never the less.

Nicole laughed uncontrollably for to long to be laughing with me, she obviously found it funny I'd been loyal and honest, as well as a good provider all these years. Her laughter angered me. Nicole apologized but I couldn't hide my disdain, she touched a nerve with her light hearted attitude towards my efforts to be monogamous.

"I'm sorry Richard it's just that I was so sure you were having an affair it was easy to cheat, after all what am I supposed to think, you weren't doing me so I just assumed... How can I make it up to you would you like some alone time with that little red head that left you in such a lusty fix last night?"

"No, I want to take you out to celebrate my new contracts and I would like to include more of what we did together last night."

"A lot of stuff happened last night Richard say what you mean. You say it and I'll consider it."

"I want to watch again but this time I want to pick the men," I said to my wife.

The thought excited Nicole, her nipples visible under her see through teddy, hardened and she flushed red thinking about it.

"What do you have in mind?" Nicole asked leaning forward, propping her elbows on the table. I'm all ears," she continued. "It sounds exciting all ready."

That evening I made a mess of everything, Nicole and I drove to the city, the ride included Nicole flirting and flashing truckers. It occurred to me I might lose it in my trousers she was so hot; however we made it to our destination without me staining my pants. The address I gave Charles directed him to a well known strip club where I was sure there would be plenty of male patronage. We arrived at our destination, the name of which I would rather not mention, to find it hopping with drunken horny men giving dollars to barely clad women. Once in side I hurriedly approached a likely looking fellow. In my hast to experience more of the decadence of the previous evening I neglected to take into account all men aren't created equal and this man turned out to be rude, crude and worse in bed than I if that's at all possible. And he seemed so nice after meeting Nicole and hearing my proposition.

As instructed Charles retired for the evening leaving Nicole and I with out transportation to continue the hunt for male flesh for my Nicole to devour. I tried to fill the void left by my unfortunate choice of manhood to no avail. I spilled my seed seconds after entry into the wetness left by my predecessor. Nicole was lived, she endured two men who both climaxed in less time than it takes to make coffee and although I performed orally until she at least wiggled slightly, she wasn't satisfied but was angry to say the least.

Charles arrived mid morning to take us home. Nicole insisted I drive while Charles joined her in the back seat. In the rearview mirror I watched Nicole take Charles in her mouth. His mammoth manhood again stretching her lips thin. Nicole straddled his cock; she leaned forward supporting her self on the back of the front car seat, her head only inches from mine.

"Richard, get us home I need you in me too," Nicole panted in my ear.

An hour later I open the front door allowing Charles to carry Nicole across the thresh hold and up the stairs to our bed room, an imposable feat for my fat out of shape body to perform. Charles deposited my lovely wife on our bed and disrobed before joining her. Nicole new what she wanted and made it clear to Charles and I. She positioned herself on top facing him and motioned me to enter her rear end.

I had tasted other men's leftovers as I lovingly kissed and licked Nicole's vagina after her interludes but Nicole and Charles had other plans for me today, Charles and Nicole had spent the entire trip home with him in side her and now in our bed room and he was still going strong. I on the other hand climaxed shortly after penetrating her rectum my seed spilling out to puddle on Charles below.

"Oh Richard you didn't wait for us," Nicole complained as she pulled away from Charles to reposition herself. "Now clean that off of Charles and guide him back in for me, she demanded.

As I climbed from the bed to retrieve a wet wash cloth Nicole insisted I lick my sperm from his privets. "No I'll not do that," I said in a panic. But the thought intrigued and tempted me.

Nicole insisted, if I wanted more of her pleasures I should do her biddings. Closing my eyes I moved in position to perform clean up duties, timidly I let my tongue snake out to lick a small amount of my ejaculation from his balls.

"Take him in your mouth Richard and clean him good, its your cum after all."

The day wore on with the three of us having sex in every conceivable position. I followed Nicole's orders to the letter, including giving Charles oral stimulation and lubricating him with my mouth on occasion and licking Nicole's clit as he slammed his huge male weapon in and out of her as she screamed and moaned with pleasure. Charles and I had numerous orgasms but nothing like Nicole she climaxed until tears of joy ran down her face and she was soaked in sweat.

Charles climbed out of bed allowing me to lick and suck him clean from my position on my knees beside the bed with my Nicole watching and commenting on the show. He left a gaping hole between the legs of my wife, a hole I shoved my tongue in as far as it would go. I marveled at the depths I could reach with my tongue while sucking and licking my wife's stretched, bruised vagina.

Totally spent Nicole drifted off to sleep, but the events of the last few days kept me awake trying to sort it all out, what it all meant. One obvious problem was being naked in front of people other than Nicole. If my fat body embarrassed me, it certainly must embarrass her. I had to do something about it. Secondly although I'd expected to feel guilty and ashamed of having my chuffer's penis in my mouth, but the experience wasn't unpleasant and it seemed to excite Nicole whom I desperately wanted to please. Losing her wasn't acceptable. I would do anything she asked if only to assure she would stay my wife. Finally I have to say the old adage be careful what you wish for it might come true has become my motto. Thinking back, wishing for Nicole to become less inhibited is a wish come true, even if it means I'll be a cuckold husband.

THE END

ugelybobs
ugelybobs
18 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Amy Cuckold Brian A cuckold's choice.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Marriage Evolves A friend shows my wife the way to a female led marriage.in Loving Wives
Accepting Cuckold My cheating wife makes me her accepting cuckold.in Loving Wives
More Stories