Marriage Ending in Four Days

Story Info
So why not have an affair?
2.4k words
2.87
39.9k
2
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an odd Sunday morning, two days after Christmas.

Pushing the covers aside well past ten a.m., Jamie quickly realized how chilly it was in her bedroom.

She pulled the covers back tight to her body. Still, the fact had planted in her head just how cold the house had become in the night's descent into unusually low temperatures.

She got herself up, wrapped her nightgown-clad body with a warm robe, and slowly went down to the kitchen.

Heater on first, next set coffee maker, then light candles. Lots of candles. Grey day.

As she waited for the coffee to brew, she was overcome with a notion.

"It's December 27. I will be a single woman again in four short days."

As she mixed her coffee with sugar and cream, she couldn't help but reflect on the year gone by.

Seemed to her like a lifetime ago she signed the paper acknowledging her commitment to him.

It was a mere matter of months ago. Still, in four days that union would be coming to a welcome end.

One thing everyone could quote Jamie as saying would be, "a piece of paper ruins everything."

More than once in her life now, she was living proof of that cliché.

She sank into the sofa, staring at the unlit Christmas tree, deluged with thoughts and feelings.

Jamie had been looking forward to December 31 for at least two months, and now it was almost here.

As of December 31, she would no longer have any reason to be connected to him, which, to her, was closure.

Physically, she was removed from him 6 months ago. December 31st would mark the end of them in all ways.

As soon as the relaxation from thoughts like those filled her, they were replaced by others.

The next one to hit her was that December 31st was a landmark date in their relationship.

It was the night he got hooked on her. A night she should have let stand alone. Ahh, hindsight.

She had been feeling no pain, and very proud of her body, just weeks after major surgery.

Vivid pictures exist in her memory of 12/31/06: the denim shirt she wore over a black bra and panties, the strip show and dance she did for him, using his body often as a prop, the puddle left on the top of the khaki shorts he wore when she removed herself from his lap where the two of them had been swapping spit for hours.

They didn't fuck each others' brains out that night. He wanted desperately to give her a cum.

She had well learned how to say "no."

The question today still remains: then why couldn't she have said no to him the first time he asked her out?

Jamie got up from the sofa and poured herself a second cup of coffee.

She made sure she was wrapped warmly, and took her coffee out to her screened porch.

It was very chilly out there, but the crisp air felt good on her face.

She was still deeply consumed with thoughts and emotions, though.

Bouncing through a range would be more accurate.

Where the next memory came from almost knocked her off her feet.

A man's voice saying, with complete conviction, "I can honestly say that I have never fucked with a married woman unless I was the man married to her. But! It has always been a fantasy of mine."

She kept hearing it, over and over, and as if this man was saying it in real-time, in her ear.

She felt a sudden puckering pop in her pussy. It, too, seemed to be having "a moment."

Some things you just don't forget. So why had she forgotten Will had said this to her before?

Probably because it just now took on a whole new, erotic meaning to her, driving her wild.

She glanced at the clock. This thought pattern.....these feelings....were stronger than the previous two, and she told herself she was not going to ignore them. She was going to enjoy the shit out of them!

Darting upstairs to the Master Bedroom – her sanctuary – she dove into her lingerie collection.

With her twenty pound weight loss, she searched for just the right item that would show off her rejuvenated, youthful-looking skin and figure; her strong legs from working out and cycling.

She found it! White teddy in front, with beaded fringe, and t-backed, it was perfect.

Without the slightest hint that her plans would not be successful, she poured herself a bubble bath.

She did all the primping and prepping a real woman does who intends to rock a man's world for hours.

With bathing, shaving, moisturizing, hair-ironing, and perfuming done, she finished with perfect, seductive makeup. Time to make the call.

Will's phone rang. He glanced at the phone number of the incoming call. A man with a photographic memory, he knew it was her after all these years, and his hand actually trembled.

He had to clear his voice as he picked up the call.

She wasted no time. In a sexy purr she said to him, "I have a proposition for you. I remember your fantasy of wanting to fuck a married woman. I know you recall our conversation in August when I told you I was married. Well, I won't be in 4 days. I want to fulfill you fantasy. Right now. Want to drop whatever you're doing to come fulfill this fantasy with me?"

He could hardly catch his breath, his cock rock-hard at just the sound of her voice, and the thought of her proposition. He had dreamed of having hot, passionate sex with her just one more time, for years.

"Yes I do. Tell me where and when."

She had no need to sigh in relief. She knew he couldn't resist her.

"The Radisson Hotel at the intersection. I'll text you with the room number in an hour." She hung up.

Time for final prepping and driving. She packed a bag including a dozen candles and holders, a boom box, music, and loaded her purse with condoms in preparation for a long overdue night of passion. Oops! Back to the nightstand for her variety of vibrators.

A text message came across Will's cell phone; simply 604. He got into his SUV for the twenty minute drive.

Jamie had been busy pouring wine down her throat, lighting candles, setting up music, and making the room and herself look warm and inviting. She heard the rhythmic knock on the door and threw it open.

She wore only the white teddy and a black lace shoulder shawl. She took his breath away.

Barely audible, and somewhat in shock, he looked at her and said, "you're really here."

She grabbed a bunch of his shirt in front and pulled him into the room with her.

"I never lied to you," she said to him exhaling breathily, as she backed herself up to a wall and pulled his mouth onto hers for a kiss like no other man had ever given her in her life.

He reached under the leg that she had raised up and wrapped around his waist, then buried his head in her neck.

"Oh, GOD, you still smell so good!" She could feel how fast his heart was beating.

He looked at her. "You're seriously still married."

She nodded with an expression that seemed to say, "I like being naughty!"

He kissed her again, and she placed her arms up against the wall, him pushing now on her palms, and kissing down her neck, into her cleavage, then thru the netting at the nipples of the teddy.

She moaned, and pulled him to suck her nipple tighter by squeezing his waist with her leg.

He took one hand and put it between her legs, which she knew was already ready for him, by a longshot!

But it caught him by pleasant surprise. He just stared and stared into her eyes. They breathed heavy, staying that way, searching each others' eyes, until he slowly unzipped his jeans, slipped them down his legs, and pressed his cock between her pussy lips. He closed his eyes and threw his head back. She rode him like the bun riding the hotdog, smearing it with condiments, until she was ready to have a taste.

She put her hands on his shoulders for a bit of distance between their bodies so she could sexily slide down his, kissing as she went, until she took his rod into her mouth.

"No, please Jamie, don't do that. I wanna fuck you and get off. I'm too close."

She, too, wanted to fuck. Repeatedly. So she stopped, loving the knowledge of how irresistible she was.

He scooped her up like he often used to, and carried her to the bed. In one motion, he laid her down and was on the ground, pushing her knees apart, and licking her pussy with his infamously delectable mouth.

She writhed. He pushed her knees further apart. She tried to roll. He licked her like a lollipop.

She grabbed at the bedcovers, and at that point he lifted her ass off the bed, stood up, and delivered her what her pussy had been dripping for – his bulging, throbbing rod. It just glided in so smoothly they each let out a loud moan. She taught him right then how to use slow and even strokes, how to talk dirty to her while he was doing that, and oh how he enjoyed the comments she made back to him.

Before long, she moaned for him to give her his whole cock. "Rock me, Will. Make me cum."

No need to ask twice. Will's size and style were expert. He rocked and rocked, and she met his body with her own, over and over, until they fell together in a cum that they both ground to the end, when they were spent.

Just like in a made-for-tv movie, the next scene to play out was the two of them laying on their backs on the bed, sharing a glass of wine and a cigarette. She told him to rest, as she would need him again in about an hour.

Instead, they turned to face each other and talked softly for that hour, always touching, him in awe of her body.

"I really just had sex.....phenomenal sex....with a married woman?" he asked her.

"You really did. How was it?"

He kissed her forehead, just like days of old. "You never have to ask that question, Jamie. I'm pretty sure I said this out loud a number of times, but you're still the best lover I have ever had."

"Well, just so you know, this is an isolated incident. Tonight is it. I won't call you again."

He looked hurt, so she added, "Then it wouldn't be a fantasy. You couldn't tell people that you had a 1 night stand with a married woman. That's part of why I wanted you to rest. No other night, but we're not stopping yet!" He smiled at her, and as he rolled on top of her she could feel his stiffy against her thigh.

She refused to be on the bottom. It had been far too long of having traditional and awful sex with her ex.

Now she was with a man who was nearly as flexible as herself, and she intended to get into positions with him she could only dream about in memory for the past three years.

They did it doggy style in the candlelit bathroom at the sink in front of the mirror.

She loved watching how thoroughly his hands squeezed her full tits.

She could even see his dick when he pulled all the way out, before giving it to her again.

She was dripping all over his legs, until she got him to watch in the mirror, too.

They locked a lusty glance at each other in the mirror, which sent him into high-gear as he thrust and thrust until they came together again. This was not unusual for them; it was customary.

So was doing it twice more before she sent him away.

They sat on the bed, legs folded under, facing each other, with Will now dressed.

Wrappers from condoms she didn't even remember using were all over the room; the finger vibrator on the bed.

He assured her that they used condoms, even fetching one full of cum, from the bathroom trash.

She chalked the memory loss up to the wine. He chalked it up to his ego. They laughed.

She walked him to the hotel room door. "Jamie, I didn't deserve this, especially from you, but somehow I get the feeling that if you simply were horny, you could have called any other man but me. So thank you for doing this for me. I hope I um, took care of you quite nicely."

She smirked. "As always. I've still not caught my breath, and I need a nap, but you definitely put a well-needed smile on my face and throughout my body."

"With a body like that," he kissed her left cheek, "it's not difficult, sweets," and he kissed her right cheek.

"I'm glad you understand that all we did was fulfill a fantasy tonight; that I won't call."

He now smirked. "You called me in August, you fucked my brains out in December – I'm thinking I'll hear from you again sometime in late April." Deep inside he knew she'd never call again, so he gazed at her from head to toe and back, stopping his eyes at her crotch.

Kneeling, he pulled the thong of the teddy aside and thrust his tongue in and out of her still-wet pussy.

She did not expect that, nor her body's reaction. Will came up to her nipples and lightly bit each one before devouring her mouth with his, hugging her like he needed it to sustain him.

Then he went to the door and left – remnants of her all over his body, consuming his senses.

If anyone had asked him, he'd have let them know, that not only did he get to fulfill his lifelong fantasy, he got to make love to the woman had the loved the most in his entire life.

Jamie was left with a different feeling. She remembered what sparked this entire lust-filled connection.

Her marriage was ending in four days. She loved the fact that as a married woman, she fucked another man.

It gave her great satisfaction, both mentally and physically.

Ten years ago it was a way of life for her – strictly having married or taken men as lovers.

She realized that it felt the same way being the married one. It was a thrill she would never forget.