Marriage Is Overrated!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sojoman
sojoman
84 Followers

Come on guys, what's wrong with a job like that? You also get screwed at work by your boss when he or she denies you a well deserved promotion or pay rise, by the government when they slug you with exorbitant taxes, by your bank when they increase your mortgage rates, and by many other whose only mission and purpose in life is to make your life just that little more miserable. You have to work harder and longer hours to satisfy your wife's desire for a bigger home, a sexier wardrobe, nicer furniture, and let's not forget that late model convertible. Your working harder is what led to your long hours away from home and gave you wife opportunity, if not reason, to cheat on you. So being a whore is as good a job as any.

Now be careful here, even if you decide to marry a whore. There are roughly two types, the ones that are known as hookers and the ones that are known as escorts.

Most hookers live a hard and miserable life. They have to solicit on street corners, accept any client, take them to a seedy hotel, and perform one of the worst sex anyone could imagine. Most have basic education, if any, little interest in major social, political, and economical issues affecting the planet, and use a very coarse language, clearly not the language you'd want your friends and business associates to hear. All this means that, regardless of their 'profession', they are living a lifestyle that is absolutely not acceptable to you. Life hasn't been kind to them. So why would you want to marry someone like that?

Escorts on the other hand live a different life; that is why they are often referred to as 'high class escorts'. High class is also synonymous with expensive. Most of them are college educated. They are accustomed to a life of luxury; usually with sexual partners that offer them expensive dinners at some of the best known restaurants in town, before taking them to their suites in upscale hotels. If you add the generous undeclared 'tips', these girls are probably making more than you will ever earn and they are regularly living a life of luxury you can't afford to keep on a regular basis. Some of these escorts are married to a guy like you. The ones that are still single, and probably haven't reached their end of use by date yet, would have to love you so much and completely desperate to accept settling into a boring suburban lifestyle. Why else would they want to marry someone like you?

* * *

You can't win, you can't change the rules, and you can't quit the game! So take life as it comes, do your best to have a good one, and do your best to enjoy it as much as you can.

Oh yes, one more thing. It's not an law, just a friendly advice. Avoid having a kitchen table. According to most writers on this site that's where all the bad news are delivered. Damn statistics!

What else can I tell you that could help you along with your life, and particularly your marital one, current or future? Not much really. We all have our own lives, our own experiences, and our own laws. Despite statistics and clichés we all have our very own personal experience of LIFE. All we can do is live it to the fullest and to the best of our abilities. There is no such thing in life as perfection, at least not in marriage, and my only last word of wisdom is enjoy it while you can because nothing is forever.

I will leave you with that last thought, which you may diagnose as my 'post divorce syndrome', and that was borrowed from one of my preferred authors, and would be hit 'Loving Wives' contributor had he lived in our times, the Roman poet Ovid:

'I would counsel you also to have two mistresses at a time. If you could have more, it would be still better. When your heart is thus divided between two loves, the two passions mutually moderate each other. [...] But if you have been so rash as to confine your affections to a single mistress, lose no time now in adding to the number.' Ovid, Remedia Amoris [Remedies for Love]

sojoman
sojoman
84 Followers
12