Marriage License Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexual education for young adults in a remote island.
2.9k words
3.78
19.9k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3. Letting go(or First Orgasm of Marjorie ever, plus Gretel's feast)

Gretel was in big problems. It all started the first day. She kept doing things wrong since the first test. When she was being de-clothed she even burst a laughter because the scissors were tickling. But after the 25th wem, her body was all heated up and she started sweating, feeling something that had never taken form in her imagination. She didn't get pain any longer, her blood was pumping everywhere and her nipples were on fire. By the 40th, without any warnings from the hooded men, her body elapsed in a continuous orgasm that lasted the last 10 wems and kept for another minute or two.

Of course she didn't name it and didn't know why it had happened, but she knew she had never felt better in her life. Of course she didn't want to tell it to the psychologist and lied saying that it was awful and shameful, but in reality she was looking forward to be punished again and couldn't understand why. All the staff new they had found a true masochist slave and were celebrating it, but they knew the protocol and the rest of the week she was to be treated like anyone else in the 31 day program.

When her arms were tied in the back, her nipples came to life and she even tried to rub them against the psychologist thinking that it wouldn't be noticed, but she was dealing with experts and every single move was being registered in her file. When Helga told her not to lift her head, she nodded, which brought her 10 pifs even before her trainer was there.

Now, she was in real trouble. Her assigned trainer, Henry; was the most sadist of all and she didn't know it, but her biggest concern was the fact that she didn't want to go back to reality. That dark room, her nakedness and all about it were where she wanted to be, but how could she abandon her family and friends?

Her trainer appeared and she started doing everything wrong, she lifted her head 4 times between the room and the gym, she came twice when the trainer touch her cunt and once with every pinch with the needle. Once all was over, she had 400 wems and 375 pifs on her personal account, before being taken back to her room.

After an agonizing time waiting, finally her trainer came with some food and water, released her from the ceiling and the dildo gag and fed her, so she could rest . She fell asleep in the floor for a couple of hours until her trainer came back. Given that she was on the floor, he just took the leash and made her crawl to the common room.

When they arrived, she received the order to open her legs, still in a dog-like position. A very thin dildo was introduced in her anus, that made her cry immediately. Once it was in place, a man came with a 6 ft sharp-edged whip . -Don't move, you little whore, this is what you deserve. You are nothing but a piece of meat and we want really red meat to fuck.- It was the first time she was not tied at all, and she stood still, waiting for what she knew, would be pifs.

The whip was bigger and the ends sharper, so the pain was more intense. She started cuming by the 10th and still had 365 to go. The dildo inside her anus was contributing big and soon she got into a big trance, separated from the real world, beyond her own conscience, her anus eating and her skin pulsing in every square inch. She was craving to be touched in her breasts and she was leaving a pond all over her.

When the counting reached 150, she got a break and she received several buckets of really cold water all over her body, Then she was lifted and put in wem position, unable to move, and the dildo was removed. She then saw what she could have never believe she would see. She was gagged so she couldn't say anything, but just in front of her, Marjorie was being put in place for her pifs.

She had never seen her friend in so much trouble, and 175! Well, she still had 225 to go besides her wems, but Marjorie was different. She knew it was going to be hard to be there without any ties, and able to move, but why did she have to see the show? she looked for her eyes and knew that if they met, she would get some support. How did she manage to get 175? she had always been the most obedient of the 3 of them, following the rules and pleasing parents and teachers and now she was getting a big punishment.

There were about 200 men watching, and when the dildo was introduced, Gretel could see the tears rolling from her eyes, but she didn't move and she didn't cry. Her trainer started with the counting and she kept her statue like attitude. But Gretel was just fascinated with the show, more than anybody else. She was feeling guilty for enjoying it, but her heart was pumping so fast she started having orgasms. She tried to be discrete, but her fluids kept getting out and out. She saw her friend's skin shiver and shivered with her.

Marjorie was offered a break when they reached the 100, but preferred to finish all of them at once and rest, so another trainer took over, this time stronger and taking more time between one another. Her dignity was unbreakable, she didn't want to get in any more trouble. Finally, after the 175th pif, water came in and she was cooled down. She was placed in front of Gretel and until that time she noticed her.

The 2 friends looked at each other and tried to communicate with the eyes. They couldn't read each other's, though, because the experience was being different for both of them. It was time for Gretel to get 150 wems. The intensity of the pain was lower, and she felt ashamed of having her friend watching her cum, so she tried harder than ever to keep self control.

She wanted her friend to enjoy the show and convert the pain in electricity running through her body, but her friend's energy was so strong that pity could actually calm her down. Once she received the 150 wems, she was left there to see Marjorie's wems too, only 20. Her cooled and wet skin got even more swollen, but compared to the previous torment, that was just to relax her down. She was done, taken by the leash in the neck back to her room and given a couple of books to read for the rest of the day. Gretel's punishment was still less than half way through.

She was released from her ties and asked for standing on her knees again. Once her friend was gone, it was as if her switch had been turned back on. But her trainer was cruel, and this time, he wouldn't allow her to cum. If she did, she would spend a whole day in isolation. She closed her eyes and imagined her friend staring at her. The dildo was bigger than the previous and the hits were harder, it took her all her strength to contain herself.

After the 125th, the trainer said she could cum and the explosion was the biggest they ever had had in plenty years. Everybody could share the feeling, the energy reached even the girls locked in their rooms, who would never know why they did receive such an intense wave all of a sudden.

Gretel didn't stop cuming until the other 100 pifs were done. She was now craving for a man to fuck her, she was craving all of them to do so, but she knew that was not going to happen. Soon all this camp would be behind her and she would be going to college, having a fiancée and living at home, and the sole thinking of that made her cool down. When she received the remaining wems, she was in a hypnotic state of mind. She thought of Daisy and wondered why she hadn't been taken there. She knew Daisy didn't belong there and that she had been transferred to a longer training, but could she survive?

-------------------------------------------------------

THE ORGASM DAY

Marjorie woke up and used the toilet. Not having her hands tied anywhere seemed weird and gave her a freedom she hadn't had before, but she knew it wouldn't last longer. She had the instruction to wait kneeling to her trainer from now on, so, she did and faced down. The psychologist came in.

-Hello Marjorie. this is not an appropriate position for a slave to wait. Now, open your legs, more, more, even more, nobody can penetrate you with such a small angle, MORE! That's better, now, put your hands in the front, further, ok, now, open your mouth, remember the dildo gag, yeah, that open, I can see, don't lift your head. Good, stay like that, I'm coming back.

Marjorie felt totally exposed and uncomfortable, but tried to stay still, this was going to be her position for a long time and she'd better get used to. Five minutes later, her legs were already dumb and her mouth was in pain, she had a rash on her back and a fly was wondering on her ears, but she remained motionless; she hadn't liked the pifs.

An hour later (that seemed the whole day), the psychologist came back. -Good job my girl, you can relax now, come, sit and have something to eat. I take that you didn't do that good yesterday. -

-It was the most humiliating day of my life, I had to take whips all over my body and they had my friend Gretel watching.-

-I know dear, today it's going to be more fun, you're learning to control yourself and pay for your failures, but you will see the rewards now, you'll have to learn now how to let go and that's even harder. Do you remember the feeling when the trainer introduced his finger on you? well, it's just a tinny bit of what is coming today. Also you must know that whatever you do, whatever punishment you earn, it will wait until tomorrow, so no matter how bad you do, no whipping today. Still, the feelings you'll have will be hard to manage. A lot of girls get delayed in the 2 month program for the orgasm day.

-what's an orgasm?

-You will know, I hope. Your friend Gretel seems to know now, didn't you feel extremely good yesterday after you were taken back to your room? now, this is going to hurt, I need to put some alcohol in your piercing holes. Lift up your head and put your arms behind you. - She took some rubbing alcohol from her purse and submerged the silk threads on them, passing them by the wounds several times. Then she did the same with the cunt's hole. - They seem to be healing properly, we may finish your markings tomorrow. Now, go back to your position and wait for your trainer.

Another hour passed, she started to have pain in her back. The trainer came in. - OK, little bitch, stay where you are, I'm going to show you one of your first duties every day I come. - He unzipped his leather pants and a huge and hard dick came from them. He came closer. Marjorie had never seen a erect cock before and her hart started pumping.

He grabbed her from the hair and introduced it to her mouth. - Now little bitch, suck. - That thing activated her gag reflex and she started cuffing. - 20 pifs, suck or you will get more. - She started trembling, her hands were shaking, but she kept sucking. - Now, you're colder than the south pole, you will never reach far if you don't heat up, you are a whore, all women are, now suck harder, harder, HARDER! - Just when she was about to bite him, he spilled his juices inside her mouth. -Now, swallow, you are mine now, swallow all. Good girl, now, every day when you see me, that's your first duty as my slave. The punishment will get harder if you don't do it right.

After that, he put a leash on her leather collar and got her out on her knees. They went to the training room. He ordered her to climb upon a table and extend her legs and arms. Once there, he tied the wrists and ankles to it, she was totally motionless. -Now bitch, show me what you are made of. Give me an orgasm and feed me with it. - He put her a blindfold and took a device from a closet, it was an external vibrator with 3 extensions. He clipped her nipples with 2 of them and introduced the third one, which had the size of a finger, inside her vagina, in direct contact with her clit. Once plugged, he turned it on.

Marjorie felt the vibrations all over her body. She was shaking and shaking, the feeling getting in place, but once she got used to it, she came back to her original state. The trainer raised the speed, she controlled it again. The trainer then pressed another button and the whole table started vibrating. The feeling of the vibrations on the back of her head got out of control and she moved to avoid them.- Don't move! 50 Gocs! - He took her head and held it where she could feel them. She kept resisting. - Now, you have 20 minutes, if by that time you don't let yourself go and lose control, you will be transferred to the 2 month program. You need to learn how to feel. LET GO!! -

Her head let the vibrations pass through her spine and to her pelvic area, suddenly, her clit started reacting and getting hotter and hotter. Her nipples were hardened and the feeling was so intense it was dominating her. She, the control freak, was being dominated by a machine. Finally, she couldn't hold it any longer and let the pleasure in. The wave took over her and she started cuming and cuming. The trainer pulled her head back and once again introduced his cock inside her mouth. She was so busy cuming that hardly noticed it, waves kept getting in. When he was about to release, he took it off and spread all over her body, then he turned the table and the vibrator off.

She was all wet and tired, but realized she had never felt better in her life. She was hardly getting her breathing normal, when he turned the table and the vib back on. Everything started all over. She was so exhausted that she didn't try to put any control on it. Once she was in the mood, she came 6 minutes later with another wave of pleasure and her trainer's cock inside her mouth. He didn't stop them for about 15 minutes and she just kept cuming and cuming and hardly breathing. After having spread his semen twice upon her face and body, he turned the vibrations off.

He then released her from the ties, she was so hot he wanted to fuck her virgin cunt for the rest of the day, but rules were rules and that whole would remain untouched by any cock. She was so weak that she didn't even move. Then he seated her up in another device and started massaging her breasts. The feeling was so warm and nice she wanted it to stay all day.

When she recovered her heartbeat and her breathing was normal, her arms were tied on the back and he put a leather strap lifting her breasts. Her nipples were harder than ever. He started sucking them wanting to pump milk out of them. She was on a trance. He then lifted her legs open and tied them up, just to have her cunt wide open, and started sucking it hard, she started shaking again and her moans were high and loud. She was in another planet, and could allow just anything at that moment.

After the oral feast, he put her back in the orgasm table, she was just unable to hold in any position. He left her tied with the vibrators on for a whole hour. When he came back, she was barely alive. He took her apart, gave her some water, pulled the leash and had her crawling back to her room. When they were going across the common room, he cried loud to the audience:- Number 95 - pass - total whore, ready for fun.-

He fed her and caressed her nipples and released her arms. Sleep, my little whore, gain strength again. Tomorrow you will receive your punishment. He left a couple of books to read and paper and pencil. -You will have a test about your readings tomorrow. You also have an assignment, write a sexual fantasy of your own, take the rest of the day. - It was hard to focus, the simple memory would make her cum again, over and over.