Married and Gay

Story Info
Sexual encounter with Larry.
888 words
4.1
99.3k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a recently married gay 42 year old man, I often wondered if I made a mistake. Don't get me wrong , I love my wife completely and I can not think of anyone I want to be with but her. But, my thoughts have recently gone back to the times I spent with Larry. I met Larry through the gay personals. I responded to his ad and after a week of waiting, he called.

I found out that he was married and was looking for good times with another heavy set man. He considered himself to be Bi and was looking for someone to fill his sexual needs. Needs that his wife would not provide. After a few weeks of talking, we decided to meet at my apartment on one of my few days off.

I was waiting in living room with great nervousness and anxiety. I felt my cock start to stir and get hard. I wondered to myself what he looked like. Thoughts ran through my mind about what we would do and if I would get turned on by him.

Finally, there was a knock at the door and I peeked through the peephole. What I saw drove me crazy and I swung open the door to see the most handsome and gorgeous man in my life. He was 5'10", beard and mustache , and a beerbelly that I wanted to explore forever.

He walked in and sat down and offered him a soda. I sat next to him and I could not keep my eyes off of him. He looked at me and I could tell he was checking me out as well. He said " My wife does not do certain sexual things for me.I have always been attracted to heavy set men and I need a man to fuck me for the first time". With that he got up and asked if he could take a shower and get cleaned up.

As he showered, I laid on the bed waiting for him to finish. I stroked my cock slowly to get myself in the mood. Thoughts ran in my mind about what we would do. He walked into the room and my mouth about hit the floor. Standing before was Larry with a beautiful hairy chest, nice sagging balls and an uncut 6" cock that made my mouth drool. Laying down, he walked over to me and I ran my hands over his cock and balls.

I lightly stroked his cock in my hand and felt it grow harder and harder. He got into bed with me and our bodies melded into one. Feeling his body pressed into mine was awesome. My cock grew harder and harder the more we caressed each other. We kissed passionately and probed each other's mouth as our cocks rubbed against each other.

Pre-cum started to ooze out of his uncut cock and I quickly ran my tongue over the head of his cock and savored the tartness of it. We then shifted into a 69. We wrapped our lips around each other's cock and the feel of uncut member was too much for me. I had to have in my throat. I sucked frantically as I was lightly playing with his balls. I could feel his hot breath and mustache tickle and drive my cock wild with lust. The feel of his tight lips drove me to probe my tongue into his foreskin and taste more of his pre-cum.

I paused for a moment and and thoughts of loving cock entered my mind. I had eaten pussy before in my past but I loved the taste of a mans cock more than anything. I was taken in by the smell of this mans cock. I resumed my sucking and felt his cock grow harder and harder. He was getting me so hard I started to lift my hips upward to feed hime more of my cock. I was literally fucking his mouth.

At the same time I had his cock so deep down my throat my nose was touching his ass and whiffing his manly scent. The smell of his ass was intoxicating and I started to feel light headed and dizzy. Finally, I could not hold back any longer and shot a few large bursts of hot cum down his throat. It trickled down his cheek as he tried to swallow it all.

I lay there spent but determined to finish him. He turned over and stradled my chest and fed me his cock. I wrapped my lips around it as I probed my wet finger on the outside of his ass. He bucked his hips into my face as I bopped my head in sync to his thrusts. I slowly placed my finger into his ass as far as i could and slowly worked it in and out. This drove Larry crazy!! Finally , I felt his balls churn and waves and waves of hot sperm hit the back of my throat.

I choked and gagged to swallow as much as I could. We both layed there exhausted and tired. We quickly got dressed and he had to get home before his wife did. We remained in contact for a short while and had another fling. But that is another story ....