Married & No Sex: His Version

Story Info
No sex for 2 months, what to do?
1.1k words
3.25
56.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Truman. I am 6'0“ tall and weigh 225 pounds and have black hair and hazel eyes. I either must be more in love than any guy ever or the most desperate guy ever. I have been married to my wife for two months now and have yet to receive sex. She always seems to find a way to get out of it. Here are a few examples of what I mean.

Our honeymoon:

The room was filled with scented candles, a bottle of white wine, and some soft music playing in the background. I waited for her to come into the room after making our reservations for tomorrow. When she walked in, I handed her a single red long-stemmed rose and kissed her. The look on her face was of total surprise. I led her to the bed and laid her down. I handed her a glass of wine while I gently nibbled her neck. I unbuttoned her shirt and began to caress and kiss her breasts. I then moved on to suck her hard nipples. She seemed to be in total bliss. I moved my hand down, on my way to undo her jeans when she jumped up. She said that the wine was too warm and that she was going to get a bucket of ice. She ran out before I could stop her.

I waited until the candles had almost burned away for her to return. When she did not, I rolled over and went to sleep. I didn't hear her come in and when I woke she was laying beside me. Since I was already hard, I decided to make sure it didn't go to waste. I slid her nightie up and began kissing and sucking her breasts. She moaned while I was doing this. I slid her panties down and began to kiss up her thighs. I could see a smile forming on her face.

I positioned my self over her and I all but had my dick in her hole when she jumped up and ran for the shower. As any guy would be, I was upset and confused. It seemed like she wanted me but was scared or something. I passed it off as it just not being the right time. I decided to give her some time. I was really pissed off that two perfectly good erections were wasted.

The next try:

When returned home after our honeymoon, she was busy. She had work to do for law school and a job. I understood that. I waited until one of those rare days when she didn't have class or have to go to work.

The day was a rainy Friday and I knew that she wouldn't be going anywhere that day. I left her alone for most of the day occupying myself with work and plans. When night fell, I drew her a bath, much to her surprise. After the bath, I told her to lay face down on the bed. She complied and I started warming oil in my hands so that I could give her a massage. At first, she was a little resistant to my touch but after a while she relaxed. I told her to flip over so that I could massage her front.

I massaged her breasts and little moans came from her mouth. I moved my hands down and massaged her stomach and started the massaging. She was almost sleeping at this point. When I reached her thighs, she was asleep and I was hard. I parted her legs and started massaging the insides of her thighs. When I reached her pussy, I was very cautious. I slowly slid my finger up her slit and she moved a little bit. When I slide my finger back down her slit, she moaned. I slid one finger up and down for a while, letting her get used to my touch.

Then, I carefully and slowly circled her clit with my thumb. She was moaning at this point. I decided to go a little further and I slipped my finger her pussy. When I did this, she sprang from the bed and started shouting at me. “What in the fuck do you think you were doing?"

At this point, I was frustrated both sexually and mentally. This is the third time that I had been denied sex by my loving wife. I started shouting back; "I was trying to make love to my wife, that is usually standard practice when you are married. What the fuck is your problem? You act like you don't want to have sex with me!" When I said this, she looked down at her feet. I yelled at her, “Well, then, you should have said something before I said ‘I do‘!"

I got dressed and walked out the door with her right on my heel saying, "Wait a minute it’s not that." I closed the door in her face, got in my car and drove far away.

I was gone for over 6 hours. When I finally did come home, there wasn‘t a light on in the entire house. When I flicked on the lights, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen was sitting in my living room. She was 5'8, with long beautiful legs, and a smile worth a thousand dollars. She had massive tits and a big ass.

She was wearing a see through dress with nothing underneath. She was wearing a sheer dress and nothing else. My cock jumped to attention at the sight of her. She walked up to me and kissed me deeply. I pushed her away and asked her what was she doing in my house. She said that she was a belated wedding gift for me to unwrap.

She knelt in front of me and undid my pants, pulling my cock out into the open. It was already hard and her wet little kisses weren‘t helping the situation. She licked my cock like an ice cream cone and then slowly slid it into her mouth. She sucked it like a pro, starting slow and then speeding up. Alternating the rhythms until I came. It was a very large load. When I finally came to my senses, she was still playing with my cock.

She stood up and pulled her dress off over her head. She grabbed me by the shirt collar and pulled me on top of her as she laid back on the coffee table. She was wrapped her legs around me and whispered in my ear to stick my dick in her pussy and fuck her.

As soon as she said this, my wife walked in and sat on the couch. I thought for sure that I was in trouble but my wife just smiled and said, “I see you found your wedding gift, I hope you have fun because, after all, she is yours to fuck"

I was in total shock. Should I fuck the woman or have a long conversation with my wife?