Married Cocksuckers: Cock for My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quutoo
quutoo
404 Followers

We all three came awake close together. I looked down and her cunt was still about half open from what it was before we slept. Ross looked at it and said that it was ready for fucking again. I sucked his renewed cock to wet it and he lfted Laura's ass up and drove in. Afterward, I drove Ross to his car. Once again he and my wife took the back seat. It was now in broad daylight but Laura and Ross acted just like they had done in the dark, the night before. We were stopped at a light. I had me eyes on the rear view, taking in the sights of Laura with both breast bared while Ross sucked them. I heard something and looked to see three guys that we had attended backyard barbecues at their homes.

They were more than interested at the sight of my normally prim wife getting her tit's sucked by a strange man. Laura saw them at about the same time. "Hi Roy," she called to the one driving," Oh you too Gary and Pete." At first I was mortified, then on second thought told them that we had to drop Laura's boyfriend off then were going home. They said they were going fishing but that could change with the right invitation. Laura smiled at them, and after seeing the interest in my eyes told them, "Why don't you all follow us and then go home with us. I'm sure it will be a lot more funthan going fishing.

Roy and our neighbors were in an old car. As soon as we parked they gathered around our car and watched Laura give Ross a farewell blow job. When Ross got out he came around to my door and I bent down to suck his depleted cock. Roy and the other guys made a scramble to get into the back seat with my wife. Gary and Pete made it first. Roy climbed in the front seat with me, but turned to watch Laura take both guy's cocks out and bend over and began to suck them, one after another.

I was having to look at the street when I felt a hand take my right one. Roy had taken his cock out. It was not as large Ross' but put mine to shame. "Think she'll like this one Sam?" I felt his thick cock. "Oh I'm sure she will...right now I think I like it. I began to stroke it while Roy and I watched my slut wife suck our two other neighbors off. When we got home it was all holes filled at once. Roy loved to fuck guy's in the ass. Seems as if they didn't really get any fishing done on their excursions, but sucked and fucked each other.

Laura and I had broken all that up. From them on they came to our house for a weekend of sex with us. Rick, Jim and Ross were also frequent visitors. Over the following weeks Laura learned to love cunt as well. Roy's wife loved to suck pussy and joined in our little games. Our yard became the place for the backyard barbecues from then on. We would eat then go inside where we had converted our living room in to a sex palace.

I caught Laura looking at her self in the mirror once. She turned and looked at me with a away to her hips, "Don't you think I'm sexy honey?" I sure did. Over the next months Our house became the orgy den of the neighborhood. That's another story of how Laura got most of the neighbors involved.

quutoo
quutoo
404 Followers