Married Couples Play a Teen Kissing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are a cock hungry little whore?

Yes!

Yes what slut?

Yes, I'm a whore, just keep fucking me.

You'll take my cock in your mouth or in your ass or slut pussy. Say it!

I'll take your cock in my mouth or ass or pussy.

He finally stopped talking and locked lips with her, started moving really fast, he was about to cum.

Up to this point I had planned on standing there and confronting them when they stopped. Then I realized that I had a major erection myself. What both guys had been doing to her all night and now Jeff fucking her had gotten me turned on. Now I didn't know what the hell I was going to do. I had to do something and quick because they were coming up for air any second. I backed up toward the door. Then I realized Debra's sewing material was on two large racks to the left creating this small alcove. If I stood in there I would be out of sight. My thought at that point was to confront Jeff after she left to tell him it ends here. There wasn't going to be any future sex with Kay. By now he's getting off her and pulled a handkerchief from his pants pocket to clean himself. He was then considerate enough to use the same cloth and what I think was her panties to wipe her off. All the time he's talking about the future. His brothers cabin by the lake. He wants more time and to experience her totally naked. She finally put a stop to him talking.

She said. We must get out of here before the others get wise.

He gets up and said ok I'll send in Dennis. Out the door and gone

This was wrong, Kay should have gone out. They had broken the boy-girl-boy order. I just had to hope no one noticed. In no time Dennis came in, he's in an excited rush. Kay is still sitting on the couch. Dennis gets down on his knees in front of her.

He says. Hey sugar, as he reaches under her dress. He sees that her panties are gone. Cool, no panties in my way now.

She puts her hands on each side of his face and said. We have to get out of here. She apparently thought she would just give him a quick kiss and go.

Dennis had a different thought though. He wrapped his arms around her and began pushing her back to get on top of her. He was already pushing his shorts down.

She put her hands against his chest in protest and said. We have got to get out of here.

Dennis said. Come on baby I know Jeff just fucked you. I want my turn. His shorts are down to his knees. He said. I've had my finger in your pussy, now don't you want this big boy in there. It's much bigger than Jeff's. You know you want it. He was holding his cock in front of her face.

She then got caught up and said. Oh wow it's so huge. When I was playing with it before I didn't look at it, it so big.

He was moving it in front of her face like a big candy bar.

Oh shit! He's got her now, she likes cock the same way us guys like tits or other female body parts. She has pulled my cock out to suck it while driving or at home on the couch. In the early days, at the Drive-in theater if she got bored with the movie. She would ask me to pull it out so she could suck it.

He then said just the right words. Bet you would love to suck it wouldn't you. He moves it right up to her lips.

She took hold of it with both hands and said again. Oh man it's so huge. Then she took the head in her mouth. I have experienced this many times. She takes the head in her mouth and savors on it like a piece of hard candy. At the same time she masturbates you. Dennis was moaning in pleasure and I knew how he felt. He was moving his hips as if he was fucking her face.

Dennis said. Oh my god are you good cocksucker.

She took her mouth off for a breath. It's so fucking big. I've never seen one so huge. The head fills my mouth.

He put his hands on the back of her head to pull her back. She let it slide through her lips making a mmmmmm sound. I knew he wasn't going to last long the way he was moving his hips. I think he pulled her in so tight that he hit her tonsils causing her to gag. She had to pull away and cough.

She said. You have to let me do this Dennis or you'll just gag me.

In less than a minute he started Cuming. He must have blown a huge load in her mouth from the sound he was making. She was swallowing as if she was chugging a mug of beer. He finally finished and dropping to his knees and locked lips with Kay, in a passionate kiss. I wondered if he was that turned on or just wanted to taste his own cum. Maybe a little of both. They both then left the room together. That did the game in and nobody really noticed. Several couples had left and the remainder was pretty dunk. I was also able to get out of the room without anyone knowing.

The party was over by this point so I found my wife. We said our goodbyes and left.

I had no plan to press her about what happened. I knew she would tell me. She is a person who cannot handle remorse. You can always get information from her simply by putting her on a guilt trip.

I made a joke about her once. It went like this. Kay can't go to a football game, because when the guys go into the huddle. She will be worried they are talking about her.

As it turned out it was easier than I expected. I made a simple statement. You had a good time tonight.

She melted down right away saying. Oh no, you know don't you.

Know what Sweetie?

Crying She Said. You know what those Guys did to me.

I asked. What did they do to you sweetheart? Why are you so upset?

You mean you don't know what they did to me?

Well I knew they were getting very fresh with you all night and I let it go on. So I'm partly to blame.

You just tell me the truth about what happened and I will not be mad at you. My accepting partial blame settled her down and she began to confess. Jeff and Dennis both had admitted to me of having their hands in her panties. Her side of the story was that they had both finger fucked her. Jeff had pulled the top of her dress down at one point and sucked on her boobs. Then I got an account of what happen with Jeff before I entered the room. He walked in and pushed her down on the couch. Snatched her panties off and was on top of her in seconds. She said he was sliding his cock into her before she knew what was happening. She was so wet from playing all night that he was in to the bottom on the first push.

Then I was all his she cried. They had played with me all night and it felt so good to finally have a cock in me. Then he started talking nasty to me. He was calling me slut and whore. He was pumping so hard and fast. I must have cum 4 or 5 times.

As I said earlier her clitoris is very close to the top and very sensitive. It's easy to make her cum. I have some stories I could tell on that subject.

Then she got to the episode with Dennis. I couldn't help but be amused at how she talked about him coming in ready to fuck her.

She said. Dennis came in with his cock in hand ready to go. I guess Jeff went out and told him. Hey buddy I just banged the shit out of the whore. Go on in and get some sloppy seconds.

Then she started talking about how huge Dennis was. She was definitely captivated by the size. She said several times it was so huge and never seen one so big. She said he must have cum a quart and she didn't want to swallow, but she had nowhere else.

By now we have pulled in the garage and my cock so hard it has got to come out. I pulled it out, pushed the seat all the way back and tilt the wheel up. She takes one look and her head is in my lap. Her bare ass is in the air because her panties are long gone. Someone got them for a souvenir. I put my hand between her legs to give her another of the many orgasms she had that night. Had to stop her before she makes me cum. Wanted to get my cock in that pussy before going to sleep. We had one great fuck that night and again on Sunday morning. She woke me up with my cock in her mouth.

I got the thing I wanted in the first place. Her to feel that she was desirable. She started wearing more sexy outfits and she would leave the house in short shorts. In the past she would wear them around home, but always refused to leave in them. She started seeing herself as a bit of a sexpot, always willing to tease. She loved it when she caught guys checking her out in public or at parties our sex life was greatly enhanced. She loved me calling and treating her like a whore. She would cum like crazy if I pretended to be another guy or a stranger. If we went out and she had contact with other guys. I was sure to get a blow job on the drive home and get great sex once we got in bed.

The Guys were always after her teasing, flirting and trying to get in her pants. Ron also got very interested in her after her squeezing his cock and my not making it a big deal.

There were a few more sexual encounters before my Employer transferred me about 4 years later. That will have be the subject of another story.

12