Married Little Ashley Ch. 02

Story Info
How I cheatted for the first time
1.2k words
60.2k
9
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asley1987
asley1987
29 Followers

Hi, My name is Ashley. I am a 21-year-old married woman to a Marine in Iraq. I am 5'0 115 lbs with black curly hair and eye's. I am built nice with a 34c chest. This is part 2 of my story.

After the night with Jim I felt fulfilled. The next day Jim called and asked if I was all right and I told him no. I feel really guilty about cheating on my hubby while he is in Iraq.

Jim asked if he could come over and talk about what we did and I said no & we cannot see each other or be alone. Jim said please Ashley lets just go out to eat and talk. Jim kept on bugging me over the next two weeks about going out for dinner. Finally I said yes and we made plans for Friday night.

Friday came & I was getting ready for dinner with Jim. I put this long yellow sundress on with yellow lace panties and matching bra. I applied bright red lipstick on then a gloss over it to make my lips really stand out. Jim arrived and I let him in. He stood there in awe as he looked me over and said, god Ashley you so very beautiful. He came at me to hug me & I said no Jim we have to keep our distance.

Jim took me to the really nice Italian restaurant. We ordered dinner & a bottle of wine to wash it down. I was a little nervous being with Jim that I drank not one, not two but a third glass of wine. I was a little buzzed after drinking much wine so fast. We left the nice restaurant and he took me to a bar with dancing.

Jim ordered his drink & I ordered a long island iced tea J. We sat & drank our drinks and some slow songs came on. Jim asked me to dance & I said no we cant Jim. We can't be close. I ordered another long island ice tea. We sat and talked about what happened between the two of us & I loved my hubby & we can't do it again.

Another round of slow songs came on & again Jim asked me to dance. The drinks were affecting me now & I said ok just dance. Jim held me close & he smelled really good. The third song came on & I put my head on his chest & he held me tight now. I could feel his huge cock growing between us. I was being naughty & started rubbing it with my body as we danced. Jim pulled my long hair & looked at me directly in the eyes.

He didn't say a thing just leaned forward & kissed me. His lips felt so good on mine & I kissed him back with hunger. I broke the kiss & looked at Jim & said I want you! I want you bad! I want & need your big cock Jim! We started kissing again this time with lust. Jim said lets go Ashley.

On the way back to my place Jim rubbed my legs. I pulled my dress up & his hand went between my married thighs. I was wet and he rubbed me through my soiled panties till we got to my home. We started kissing in his truck & almost tore each other's cloths off.

We got out of the truck & went inside. Jim started kissing me & I felt the zipper go down on the back of my dress. My dress fell to the floor & he unhooked my bra & it too fell to the floor. Jim hooked his fingers in my panties & yanked them down. They fell around my ankles & I stepped out of them. Here I was naked in front of him again, a man other than my husband. Jim quickly undressed. He grabbed my hand & led me to the bedroom before I could change my mind. He laid on the bed & said sit on my face Ashley. I got over him & rubbed my wet married pussy all over his face. He was licking my pussy with hunger & was going to cum all over his face. I started to cum & smash his face into the pillow as I rode his face. I now turned around & we were doing each other. His big huge cock stood tall as I sucked as much as I could into my mouth. I then remembered I could suck all of my husbands in with no problem. Jim said he was going to cum and I swallowed the whole load of potent seed.

Jim rolled me over onto my back & stated kissing me & sucking on my neck. He moved down & started kissing my nipples. Jim was now sucking on them hard leaving suck marks. He looked at me & said baby I am going to fuck you now. I looked at him & said please Jim fuck me! fuck me hard!!!!

Jim rubbed the big mushroom head on my married wet cunt lips. He pushed in & I lifted to take his huge baby maker into my hot wet cunt. After about 5 minutes Jim had his whole cock in my stretched cunt. He was fucking me slow & I said I want to be fucked. Jim picked up speed & was jack hammering in my little body. I started Cumming all over his cock while screaming his name. I could tell he was close to cumming & I said no not in me Jim. He pulled his long fat cock from my hole & said get on your knees.

He got behind me & pushed his whole cock in. I let out a piercing scream when he hit bottom. He was fucking me hard. I was moaning & screaming his name when he said baby I am going to cum. I said no not in me Jim I am not on the pill. He pulled out with a moan & laid down on the bed. Jim said Ashley ride my cock baby. I got over him & lowered myself down onto his huge fuck stick. I slowly rode him moving my hips around while going up & down on him. It was Jim now doing the moaning. I lowered my body down. We were kissing now. We were joined at two ends. Jim started sucking on my hard nipples as we fucked. Jim looked at me & said Ashley baby I am going to cum & cum hard. I thought for a moment letting him fill me with his potent sperm when I pulled off & sucked him into my mouth. Soon later a torment of sperm filled my mouth. Jim said he wanted to fill my belly with his sperm & I said that cant happen without a rubber on.

We went to sleep & I woke him up in the morning with a blowjob. Jim filled my mouth with more of his yummy seed. He said baby I need to go home & get ready for work & off he went. I got up & my poor little pussy was sore from the pounding it got from the night before. I took a shower and went about my day. More to come.

asley1987
asley1987
29 Followers
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
baby maker

like your story

hope she takes him fully and makes that baby

eoins1eoins1almost 15 years ago
Baby killing oil thiefs???

Back to school for illiterate commentator...... and while you're at it, go fuck yourself. To the story writer - Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Nice story. It's funny how some readers here take fiction so seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot, loved it

Great hot story. Keep it up and ignore the a-holes who know what they are going to read, read it and then whine and whine. They are just little children trying to play with adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very erotic story

You have a way of writing that is simple, honest, and sexy as hell. I love the fact that you seem to like cheating as much as I do, and demonstrate it with the choice words that you use in your stories. There is no one more beautiful ... or sexy, than a young adultress.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Vacation Away Wife gets pregnant by another man.in Loving Wives
Wife's First Big One Her first experience with a big cock.in Loving Wives
Party Procreation A wife with an itch gets it scratched by a stranger.in Loving Wives
The Movie Star and My Wife Wife leaves dance with movie star husband turns the tables.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Mistake A wife discovers a husband's secret.in Group Sex
More Stories