Married Little Ashley Ch. 04

Story Info
I cheated again with a new lover.
2.6k words
51.5k
10
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asley1987
asley1987
29 Followers

Hi, My name is Ashley. I am a 21-year-old married woman to a Marine in Iraq. I am 5'0 115 lbs with black curly hair and eye's. I am built nice with a 34c chest.

My hubby has been gone for a week now and Jim is back to using condoms. I just wondered if I was pregnant already. A few weeks passed and I took the test but it came up negative.

Jim came over and I told him that I did not get pregnant this time around. I said maybe next time hubby comes home he can try. Jim said he had to go out of town on business and would be gone 2 weeks. I thought what am I going to do with out him and his big cock.

2 days after Jim left I was moving my furniture around. There was some heavy pieces I just couldn't move. The doorbell rang and it was the paper guy. He was around 18 about the same height as me but a lot heavier than myself. He was also black and I mean black as coal. He was collecting and I asked him to come in.

Once inside I asked him how much and he told me. I then said how would you like to make a few more dollars real quick. He said sure and I asked him to help me move the heavy stuff around. We got everything in place and I asked him if he wanted something to drink. He said thanks but he needs to get going. He said if there is anything else you need here is my number. He looked at me and said anything sexy. Anyway Marcus gave me his number - but I had no intention of calling him and told him I was married.

I should have put his number in the trash but I am glad I didn't. I need some yard work down and called to see if he would do it. He said yes and he would be over the next day to take care of me. He came over and quickly finished most of the work.

"I asked him to Come inside for a few minutes and rest, and have some Soda," I suggested.

He smiled and followed me into the house.

He sat on my sofa, leaning forward, so as not to stain The back of the sofa with the sweat from his body. I Sat across from him after getting us both a soda. James and I chatting for a while, while he rested and cooled off. My sofa was solid white, and the way James sat there, The way he looked - well, I could feel my pussy tingle. I noticed the bulge in the front of those white shorts, Wondering what he looked like without them.

He saw where I was looking, and leaned forward and took His soda from the coffee table, raising it to his lips Slowly. I watched his muscles as he moved slowly, gently in his movements.

"What do you do for excitement, Mrs. Arnold?" he suddenly asked, his voice deep and gentle. I said its Ashley not Mrs. Arnold.

I said. Then, smiling, I said, "I don't have much excitement, you know?"

He raised his eyebrows. "A beautiful lady like you should have her life filled with exciting things to do," he said. His eyes moved up and down my body, as if trying to measure, as if he could see right through my clothes.

I laughed. "I haven't been called 'beautiful' in a year, James."

His turn to laugh. "Well, there must be a lot of blind men running around this town," he said.

"Nonsense, you're just being nice."

He smiled, finishing his soda with one large gulp. He stood and faced me. "I think I should go out and finish before it gets way too hot to move out there."

His crotch was just a foot away from me, right at eye level. I could see the bulge his cock made in his white shorts, could almost swear that I could see right through them. My tingling pussy told me that I really wished I could see through them. He didn't move...his body didn't move, anyway. The bulge did move, though. I could see it getting larger, jerking.

My eyes widened. He just stood there, his cock growing and growing under those white shorts, suddenly pushing them outward. I could clearly see the head of his cock outlined by the white material. Still, he didn't move.

I couldn't stop myself. I reached forward, slowly, my hand shaking. I took a finger and touched the outline of the head of his big cock.

"Mm yes," he said.

I didn't need much more encouragement. I reached up with both hands, and leaning forward, I hooked my thumbs and fingers in the band of his shorts. I tugged downward, revealing his wiry, black pubic hair. I could see the base of his cock, his shorts pushing the rest of his cock downward.

I pulled harder, moving his shorts ever downward. Suddenly, without warning, his big black cock sprang forward and up. Giant, fat, and black, his cock was the largest dick I'd seen in my life. The head was poking halfway out of the foreskin, a purple monster half hidden by the black foreskin.

I nearly came, just sitting there, looking at his cock. His balls hung low and heavy, two giant orbs pulling down on the wrinkled black skin.

"Good Lord," I whispered. I had no idea what I was doing.

Here I was with a giant black dick in my face. Whatever the hell was I doing? I asked myself.

He pushed my arms away gently and reached down, pulling me upright. Suddenly, he swept me up in his arms and carried me to the nearest door. He walked down the hallway, carrying me. He kicked at a door gently, found that it was the bath room.

He let me down, and kicked his shorts off the rest of the way, his cock now standing straight up in the air. Turning on the light, he turned to me and with shaking hands, unbuttoned my blouse, then tugged at my shorts. I helped him. Soon, I stood there naked as he was. His eyes moved up and down my body, and he pressed his sweaty body against mine. I said no we cant I am married James.

"Let's wash," he said.

He led me into the shower, and turned on the water. I stood in front, the hot spray beating against my nipples, his hard dick pressing against my ass. I couldn't wait; I bent over, and I could feel his thick shaft pressing against my pussy from behind.

He thrust forward, and even though his dick was enormous, he entered me with ease, I was so wet. He began to move in and out of me gently, slowly at first. Then, he sped up, and I came, feeling his big dick fill me. I moaned and groaned, and still, he kept thrusting, his hands reaching around and tweaking my nipples.

I could feel his body begin to jerk, and I came again as he filled my hot pussy with a load of hot cum, then another and another...I don't know how many times his cock jerked. It was like, a dozen or so, and my pussy was dripping with his cum, flowing out of my pussy and down my legs. I sad oh god James you came in me I am not on the pill!!!!

He pulled out of me, and we showered in earnest, washing one another's body, his cock still at full attention.

I lowered myself to my knees, his cock facing me. I leaned forward and kissed the giant head, cupping his balls with both hands.

"Oh, Jesus!" he moaned.

I sucked his cock into my mouth, the head barely fitting in my mouth. I couldn't believe a guy could have a cock so big. I sucked and sucked...and he pulled away. He reached down and pulled me upright. Then, he fell on his knees. I could feel his hot breath near my pussy lips, and his tongue darted out, and into my pussy, moving, probing. It wasn't long before I came again and again. He stood and turned off the water. Stepping out of the shower, we dried one another off, turning me on even more. Then, we made our way to the bedroom, where we lay, face to crotch. I licked his heavy balls hanging in my face, then bent his enormous dick to my mouth. I could feel his tongue deep inside me now, and I began to squirm and moan. I sucked hard on his giant bone, and before long, it suddenly jerked in my mouth, and my mouth was filled with his hot cum. Again and again, he shot a load of cum into my waiting mouth, while his tongue was moving in and out of my pussy, making me cum again and again.

Then, all was silent as he pulled off me, and switched position, his face next to mine. He wrapped his arms around me and we lay there quietly. We lay for about half an hour, and he suddenly sat up.

"I gotta finish that lawn, ya know Ashley," he said. He got up and we kissed then James got dressed and went back to work. James finished and came back in.

We moved on into the dining room where I had the table set for two. I told James that I had prepared dinner for us as planned and he pushed the package toward me and said, "These are for you. I hope you like them," as he pulled the paper back to reveal two roses, one black and one white as I placed them into the vase together. I softly spoke to Andy, "Thanks, James. These roses represent us as we are about to be put together to be admired by each other."

I could see that James was pleased with my interpretation of the roses as he kissed me on the cheek and said that I was a very special person to be so perceptive and to be aware of our differences and accept them.

I kissed James as he pulled me to him and we lingered longer that a friendly kiss would normally be, Revealing our personal thoughts about each other as I felt a small flutter deep between my thighs. I could tell that James was stimulated again by the kiss as well. I broke off and said, "If we are going to enjoy the dinner I have prepared, I think we better stop for now." James laughed, and remarked that I was right.

Finishing dinner off with wine, we moved to the living room and danced to the soft music I had already started for the evening. James held me tight as we danced moving his hands lower and lower to my butt as he pulled gently and played with my cheeks. I did the same and felt his muscular cheeks and back.

I could now feel the wetness seeping between my legs again and James black rod standing up tall and proud as it gently rested against my tummy telling me that my young black stud was ready to get into some more serious Activities.

I took his hand and slowly walked into the bedroom as he closely followed, and I turned and put my arms around his neck and pulled his head close to mine as I looked into his eyes and with a shy smile asked if he was ready to unwrap his next present. To this he kissed me deeply and moved his hands to unzip my dress I had put on after our first time. I let it slide to the floor revealing my red sheer half-cup bra pushing my nice firm white breast up for his eager eyes.

He trailed kissed down to my breast as he unhooked my bra freeing my breast with their firm brown nipples which he took into his mouth as a baby would licking, and suckling them. I could see the beads of sweat breaking out on his forehead as he worked his hands down around the elastic in my red lacy panties as he unwrapped his "white rose" which was wet with dew nestled in a bed of dark curly grassy moss.

He fell to his knees as he eagerly parted the white petals and suckled the flower now being pushed into his black face. He circled my clit with his tongue as he licked up and down my now open petals that were dripping with dew. He licked and suckled the juice like a little boy would a sucker. I was now so horny for my black stud to thrust into my hot warm bed.

As James moved to his feet, I started frantically unbuttoning his shirt revealing his black chest covered with curly black manly hair. I kissed my way down to his man nipples and suckled as I unbuckled his pants. As they dropped to the floor, I hastily pulled his shorts down to reveal his giant black rod standing there for me to admire and inspect for the second time today

It was so erotic and beautiful, I almost had a spontaneous orgasm as I took it into my hand and looked at the end that was now covered in a clear juice freely seeping from the slit. I kissed and tasted and took it into my mouth as James moaned and pushed to me, slowing moving back and forth with a deep vibrating sound emerging from his throat. I knew he was more

than ready for this anxious married white woman.

I stood and pulled James into bed with me. We went into each other's arms as we kissed deeply, both moaning and pushing against each other. I felt James manhood start to push against my white rose petals as I opened my legs and offered myself to be entered by my black stud seeking to plant his black seed into a white man's flower bed. I looked at James and said make love to me this time.

I felt him enter and hesitate then thrust deep as he moved his hands to my bottom to pull me tight against his black sweaty body as he slowly started to thrust and thrust as I wiggled with delight beneath my black lover, knowing that I was tasting of forbidden fruit - that of a black man in bed with a white married woman. I was now in a state of perpetual ecstasy as James continuously pounds his black manhood into my white womanhood slapping his black balls full of his seed against my bottom.

Wave after wave of pure sexual pleasure was now moving over my entire body as I felt James suddenly thrust hard and deep, then the throbbing of his black cock as his seed started spewing from his black balls deep into my waiting womb again. James now let out a deep grunt as he pushed hard and held me tight, pushing hard to assure all his seed would be planted into my waiting white married womb.

I shuddered and shook with delight, then went stiff as I finished the greatest orgasm I had ever experienced, then I fell limp with exhaustion and lay there with my eyes closed enjoying the moment as Andy lay on top as his balls drained their final drop into his newly found love.

asley1987
asley1987
29 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Is anyone bothered by this slut cheating while her husband puts his life on the line.Hate this scenario.Happens to often

In reality.Our soldiers need respect for their sacrifice.😡

GrimSmithGrimSmithalmost 14 years ago
Exellent!

You darling! You deserve lots of this, I wish I had a woman like you, I'd let you have as many lovers as you like!

Thank youxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
knocked up and then out the door

i just have it a cursory look, and think she should get knocked up. it does not matter by whom, rather she does and husband returns and leaves her to...anyone else that will take her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
this story just keeps on getting worse

u have already played the big dick card, now u play the black guy with big dick card, i guess the next one is when u hubby comes home and watches u fuck big dick guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Ashley

Now at least you can have some great fun with your baby killing husband if you get pregnant. After your black baby is born you can convince your husband that it is normal to have a thick lipped chocolate colored baby because your great great great great grandmother was was a black woman. Maybe the yard man will move in with you and the two of you can live off the marine's allotment money. You can write your hubby and tell him you need a different car and buy the kid a new car to drive. He definitely won't be supporting you unless he pimps you out to his friends or sells dope. You are a sweet girl Ashley and any man would be honored to have you as his wife.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife's First Big One Her first experience with a big cock.in Loving Wives
Vacation Away Wife gets pregnant by another man.in Loving Wives
Maintenance Man Newly married wife gets a visit from the maintenance man.in Interracial Love
Bathroom Encounter She became a knocked up slut in a bathroom.in Interracial Love
Beach Blanket Seduction Newlywed seduced on beach by black male.in Interracial Love
More Stories