Married Sex and Our Camper Van

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparktj
sparktj
442 Followers

My wife made it clear she remembered now, and more especially how it had got us both so turned on at the time that we ended up fucking for so long that we missed breakfast. Here in the van there was no such risk, we could please ourselves and she encouraged me to "go for it, fill me with cum .... pleeeeease, I want your semen deep inside me". She's a minx and knows that's guaranteed to trigger my end-game. I got right up on my hands and gave it to her very hard and fast, delighting in the sight of her firm little breasts bouncing around and the sound of my thighs slapping against the underside of her full bottom. We both reached a huge climax together and I emptied myself deep inside my darling wife.

After an explosive start we had a quiet day. We went for a short walk along the coast, had a picnic lunch watching the stormy seas and came back to the van in the afternoon. We watched a movie as the weather worsened further, then made gentle love under the duvet as the daylight came to a close. Over the course of our marriage I've sometimes wondered if we'd ever be lucky enough to eventually return to those days of great sex later in our lives. Life takes all sorts of twists and turns and I'm lucky to now be enjoying wonderful sex with my lovely wife, thanks to the confidence and experience that comes with age. But I never imagined buying a home on wheels would be such a great way to re-energise our sexlife.

sparktj
sparktj
442 Followers
12