Married to a Monster Ch. 03

Story Info
A chance meeting drags a man into a world of mystery.
5.8k words
4.46
17k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davidpaul
davidpaul
116 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a work of fiction. Please note that the story is based in Australia and is written in Queen's English therefore my American audience will notice subtle differences in wording or phrases.

*

"Hello...Big Red this is Steven....."

"Steven Cahill, my white knight....how are you my man."

"Big Red...you remember me."

"Of course...you play a mean game of pool." He laughed.

"Does the offer still stand?"

"Of course my man....what can I do for you."

"I need to meet with you somewhere safe."

"How about our clubhouse? Meet me at the Royal Hotel at 10am and I'll take you there."

"I'm bringing a lady friend with me is that cool?"

"Of course...I'll let the boys know and don't worry you'll have safe passage. They'll keep their hands to themselves."

Big Red gave me the directions and we would meet tomorrow morning. It was a 5 hour drive, so I would need to locate some wheels and get moving. Helen didn't seem thrilled with my plan but we were out of options and I had an idea that would make these bikers friends for life. There was something I knew that would sweeten the pot.

------------------

I found a Toyota Corolla Hatchback in the hotel lot that would do for the journey to Sterling, the location of the Crazy Riflemen's' Clubhouse. We were 3 hours into the journey with Helen driving when I got a call on the mobile.

"Jesus Christ Steven what have you done?"

"Bobby... what's wrong brother?"

"Steven just tell me...were you in Sydney this morning?"

"No....why?"

"I just got pulled into my boss' office. He asked why I had run a check on Detective Ian MacIntosh of the NSW Police Force. I didn't have an answer and I've been suspended but not before he asked if I knew the location of you and someone called Helen Nolan.

New South Wales detectives are flying to Western Australia to interview me and will be here tomorrow."

"Jesus...the bastard has a long reach."

"Who are talking about Steven?"

"Look the less you know the better. Just tell them everything. I don't want you involved anymore than you have already been. I'll sort this out myself"

"Well that's your call brother. I can't help you if you don't tell me anything. Just to let you know there is an APB out on you and this woman. You've been accused of the hit and run of Ian MacIntosh. They have a witness to the accident who swears it was you and a woman driving. You're in deep shit."

"Do you know the name of the witness?"

"No they've kept that close to their chest. Please be careful brother. If you need me, call me but lose the phone you have."

"I will.... thanks Bobby and I'm sorry."

I got Helen to pull the car over and I smashed the phone into little bits.

"It's getting worse Helen. If Big Red doesn't come through we're finished."

"I know Steven but keep the faith."

That would be easier said then done. I had a feeling I had bitten off way more than I could chew.

------------------

We made it to Sterling in just less than 5 hours. We found a cheap hotel and went through the same routine of dumping the stolen car. We then had dinner and retired for the night. We were both rattled by the turn of events.

It was not a good feeling being Australia's most wanted and I was sure that we would be shot on sight. Cops hated nothing more than cop killers.

I was slowly pacing the room back and forth and finally looked up. Helen signaled me to come over to the bed. I had a pretty good idea on what was about to happen, so I just went with it as I figured we could be dead tomorrow.

When I got to the bed, I leant in and kissed Helen ever so slowly. The kissing started becoming more frantic and our tongues slid in to each other mouths. The sense of urgency started to become overwhelming. My erection started pressing into her pelvis and soon we had shed our clothing.

I traced the outline of her breasts with my fingertips and Helen let out a small moan. My fingertips continued downwards until I found her silky wetness and my fingers entered this special place once again.

Helen started placing kisses on my bare chest and groaning at the same time while I slowed the pace of my fingers. She then moved back up my body and I was again looking into her glazed eyes. We kissed once more and she then took firm hold of my erection and started gently stroking me.

I couldn't take much more as my need was becoming too great. This time I would be in charge. Helen wrapped her arms around me and I gently inserted my manhood into her. I began at a slow pace. To accommodate me she stretched her legs apart and I got the leverage I required.

I went as deep as possible and soon I found my rhythm. We were both groaning and murmuring words of encouragement to each other. The pace picked up once more and her fingernails started digging into my back. I could feel the approaching orgasm so I drove in to her as fast and hard as I could. Helen let out an almighty cry and I exploded in her.

We were both gasping for precious oxygen and sweat was pouring off our bodies. Helen had a sweet scent. We both caught our breath and gently kissed. Eventually we fell asleep in each others arms completely spent.

------------------

At 10am we were standing out front of Royal Hotel in Sterling. I heard the distinctive roar of Harley Davidson's. Big Red pulled up with two other members of the Crazy Riflemen. He got off his bike and pulled me into a bear hug.

"White Knight...good to see you!"

"Thanks Big Red....Your killin' me." I groaned

"Sorry about that buddy. Let me introduce you to my son Little Red and another club member Pete but we call him Animal....Don't ask."

Everybody shook hands and I introduced them to Helen. With the introductions made, we climbed on the back of the cycles and roared off to the clubhouse, which was located just outside the town limit in Sterling.

The clubhouse was nothing like I expected. It was more like a military complex completely fenced in with large dorm style housing. There was a firing range, workshop and a large house situated in the middle of the complex. I was very impressed; it actually reminded me a bit of my life on an army base. Unfortunately, Helen wasn't as comfortable.

I didn't know much about outlaw motorcycle gangs apart from the obvious known criminal connections. Big Red explained that the Crazy Riflemen was formed originally back in the late 1960's by some veterans of the Vietnam War.

We would be meeting with the National President of the Crazy Riflemen Motorcycle Club, a Mr. Joseph 'Ironhorse' Harrison.

Big Red explained he was the sergeant at arms for the Crazy Riflemen. Big Red's principal duty was to maintain order at club meetings, functions, and runs. He seemed to be completely loyal to the president. I guessed due to his size he must have been the strongest member of the group and most likely quelled disorder and administered any punishments to fellow members when directed.

He seemed very proud of his son Little Red who was the National Enforcer apparently his son answered directly to the national president. He also saw to it that the president's orders were carried out and acted as the president's bodyguard. He also handled special situations and assignments. It was enough information for me and I decided to ask no more until the meeting.

Looking around it was obvious to me that the gang was involved in drugs and weapons which would play right into my hands. At a guess, I figured they were also into prostitution and it looked like they had a chop shop operation as well. I just hoped the meeting would go well.

I couldn't believe that I was turning to criminals for help because they were more trustworthy than the NSW police force. I had one shot at this and I had to make it count. It all came down to this meeting and my sales skills. Helen was asked to wait outside, as this would be 'men's business'.

------------------

Joseph 'Ironhorse' Harrison was nothing like I imagined. He was a short, fat bald man who had obviously seen better days going by the scars on his face. However, the man had charisma and knew how to survive.

"Welcome Mr. Cahill. I should thank you firstly for helping out Big Red. I don't know what I'd do without the big lug."

"No thanks required, I was just at the right place at the right time."

I was actually surprised, as I didn't expect this man to be so articulate. I knew this was not a man to be messed with nor under estimated. I decided to forego all my preconceived ideas and just talk to the guy.

"I want to thank you for taking this meeting Mr. Harrison."

"Hey just call me Joe."

"Thanks Joe."

"Well let's cut to the chase what can we do for you?"

"I hope you've got a bit of time as I have a story and a proposition for you."

"Go ahead Steven, you've intrigued me."

I took my time and explained the whole story of Nolan and Graves including being on the run from the law and the need for their help.

"Well that's quite a story Steven. But why should we help?"

"Joe I left out the best bit. If you help me shut this operation down you guys will walk away with more drugs, cash and probably weapons than you can carry."

"Maybe... but if this guy is as connected as you say why would I want to bring that sort of heat down on my gang?"

"I can't answer that question. I'm only asking for your help to cause a distraction while I take care of business."

"It's an interesting offer but I'll have to call a war council together to discuss the pros and cons. It will take a few days to get everyone here. In the meantime you and your woman can stay here under our protection."

"Thank you....I can't ask more than that."

The meeting ended with a handshake and I left the room. I found Helen waiting anxiously outside.

"How did it go?"

"They will consider it. We'll know in a few days."

"What will we do if they say no?"

"I don't know Helen."

------------------

Big Red showed us to our room and again I was duly impressed. It had all the comforts of home including an ensuite bathroom. We both decided to have a rest before finding some dinner.

I awoke some time later to find Helen nude and gently stroking me to erection. She had somehow taken my shorts off and my shirt was open. The woman was insatiable and I wondered how much of this was an act considering what she had done to Max.

"You know you don't have to do this Helen."

"Shhh....I want to Steven. I need you."

My logic was soon dismissed as my pleasure began to rise. She slowly placed warm kisses down my chest. I then felt the unexpected pleasure of Helen's warm mouth engulfing my manhood.

She began to bob up and down settling in to a nice steady pace. I was nearly sent over the edge as she stroked my shaft whilst continuing to bob up and down on my swollen member at a faster pace. The inevitable happened and she brought me to an earth shattering orgasm.

I was beginning to wonder if this woman was going to be the death of me, one way or the other.

------------------

Helen decided to stay in the room and relax as she didn't feel like been ogled by the bikers. I promised I would find some food and return later. I was going to explore a little and talk with Big Red. I found him at one of the many onsite workshops they had as he was working on his bike. The bike was a custom built 2006 Screamin' Eagle Fat Boy imported from America. It looked like a nice ride and would have cost a pretty penny.

"Nice ride Red."

"Hey Steven....yeah she's my pride and joy."

"Look I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to present my case to the president."

"My pleasure....look I shouldn't be saying this but if the council go's against you tomorrow me and my boy will still help you."

"Won't that get you in trouble?"

"Nah Joe will give us his blessing.....although it will be under the table. Anyway enough chat let's grab a beer."

Big Red took me to a bar that was set up in the main house on the property. I was introduced to many of the club members. All I could say was that I was glad I was a friend and not a foe most of them looked like they had spent time at the big house.

After a few drinks with the boys, I rounded up some food and went back to the room with two large plates. Helen readily accepted the food and we ate and talked. I told her the good news that regardless of the meeting tomorrow we had the support of Big Red. That seemed to calm her and she drifted off to sleep. I was exhausted myself and I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

We both slept in the next morning but I was awoken around 9am by the roar of engines. I looked out the window and there was a procession of bikes entering the property.

The council had arrived; I would make myself scarce until a decision was reached. By then Helen had awaken as well to keep ourselves occupied we made love twice.

As I was lying back in the bed with Helen, there was a knock on the door. I threw on a T-shirt and shorts and Helen did the same. It was Big Red at the door and he looked concerned.

"Gee that meeting was quick Red."

"Nah it's still going mate. You need to switch on the TV; the shit has hit the fan."

There was a TV in the room so I switched to the Channel 9 morning news. You never expect to see your face on screen behind the head of the news anchor with the word 'wanted' in a banner below. It seemed I was wanted for questioning in connection to the murder of Detective Ian MacIntosh and the kidnapping of Mrs. Helen Nolan. This news went nationwide so no place was safe now.

"Bugger...that aint good Red."

"No it's not, but this is a complete stitch up 'cause I know you weren't in Sydney when it happened. They'll figure that out eventually."

"Doesn't matter.... this is being done just to draw me out or so I make a mistake. They want me dead. They know the charges won't stick but then again I'll never see the inside of a jail cell unless I get caught by some country bumpkin cop."

"Well you're probably right...knowing the criminal element like I do they'll expect you to run....not head back into the fire."

"Well let's hope I can pull this off as I have no choice now."

"Well I'll let you be. I'll be back when the council has a decision."

"Thanks Red. Before you go can I borrow a mobile phone?"

I turned to Helen after he left.

"I think I better call my brother. I've got a bad feeling."

------------------

I decided to risk it and call my brother. I needed to know he was okay. I dialed the number but it went straight to voicemail. I told him to call Buddha and left the number. He'd get that for sure.

When we were kids, I had a brief period where I was quite chubby and with my shaved head, Bobby used to tease me by calling me Buddha. The nickname stuck but was rarely used now. The good thing about hanging with criminals is that you always had access to the latest technology. Big Red assured me the phone couldn't be traced.

The call came about an hour later. I had just finished lunch.

"Buddha its Bobby."

"Hey Bobby, thanks for calling back."

"Good work by the way, I got the Buddha thing straight away."

"Are you ok?"

"Yes still suspended but I'm more concerned with you. You're a very popular boy right now. Public Enemy Number 1 so to speak. The detectives I spoke to don't buy it though.

They were under orders from the NSW Police Commissioner himself to only follow one line of investigation.....you. They know like I do that it stinks to high heaven but someone very powerful is pulling the strings.

I don't know who you pissed off bro but they have it in for you. You are charged with kidnapping as well but you have a bigger problem. Cops hate cop killers so stay out of sight. I'm going to be working my contacts to sort out this mess."

"Bobby back off and don't do anything."

"What the fuck do you mean don't do anything? I'm your brother for God's sake"

"Exactly Bobby you're my brother I love you. You make a move on these people they will kill you. I have things in hand."

"Jesus Steven what have you got yourself involved in?"

------------------

I was summoned to see Joe and Big Red would be coming with me. As before, Helen was left out of the discussions. We found Joe back behind his desk in the main house. If it wasn't for the scars and obvious biker attire, I could have sworn Joseph Harrison was the head of a Fortune 500 company. Then again he probably was albeit an illegal version.

"Steven I hope you have found the accommodations suitable?"

"Yes thanks Joe I feel very welcome."

"We've really broke with tradition allowing an outsider in our inner sanctum but Big Red insisted and I owed him so I allowed it. But we can't be seen as allowing a stranger here...not good for business. So on the back of you saving our sergeant at arms; we have decided to make you an honoury member of the Crazy Riflemen Motorcycle Club."

Joe went on to explain as an honoury member I would be allowed to party with them and go on runs. He insisted I had earnt this honour for saving the life of a member. With that, out of the way we got on with the business at hand.

"Well Steven we are in, in fact our Vice President Rudy 'Moose' Lorenzo personally wants to be involved. As soon as I mentioned the name Ronald Graves he was chomping at the bit."

"That's fantastic Joe...can I ask why the excitement from your Vice President?"

"Let's just say he owes Mr. Graves....Moose spent 5 years in jail on some bogus drug charges when he was in his late teens because of that copper."

I couldn't believe it I had the support of the Crazy Riflemen with one very motivated Vice President, thing were finally looking up.

"I know this is your show Steven but I've sent a couple of men to Blackridge to check on Mr. Nolan and Mr. Graves. We just wanted to make sure it is business as usual. They will be discreet and they have actually gone up in business suits, driving a Holden Commodore. They were not impressed but they need to fit in. I should have a report back tonight."

"That's great Joe....I want to keep the plan simple. I just need a big distraction perhaps half the men we use to tear up Blackridge to keep the cops busy and the other half to tear up the Nolan property. I can then get inside and take care of Nolan and I'll leave Graves to Moose if you'd like."

"Good the simpler the better. We'll wait for the report from my men and then move tomorrow to our clubhouse at East Parkford, which is roughly 30 minutes from Blackridge. Moose is already at East Parkford making preparations."

I then set about drawing maps of the property so the men could familarise themselves. Joe seemed pleased and I said "Well I guess it's just a waiting game now."

------------------

I went back to the room to find Helen watching TV. I gave her the good news including that we would be moving to East Parkford tomorrow. For the first time in ages, she actually smiled.

"I think we need to celebrate Steven." She said with a cocked eyebrow.

Yep ...this woman was definitely going to kill me. However, I got my clothes off in record time and sat down on the bed. Helen started doing a very sexy strip tease that had me rising to the occasion. After five nearly unbearable minutes, she was naked as well.

She seemed to be in a playful mood but there was also a sense of urgency. She grasped me by the shoulders and pushed me down onto the bed. With a wicked smile, she quickly straddled me and guided my stiff rod into her. Her back was arched and she let out a scream.

She started riding me at a frenzied pace and was giving in to her animal lust, she was definitely a woman who liked to be in control. I continued to match her pace spearing her with my swollen member. She braced my shoulders once more, leaned down, and started attacking my face with her lips.

davidpaul
davidpaul
116 Followers
12