Married Woman Lacked Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers

Wasting no time she moved away from him and grasped his cock at the root, at the junction between her forefinger and thumb. She removed the condom and rabidly she started sucking him, taking him deep into her throat and tightening her grip on his shaft, Kevin began to moan. "Joyce, Joyce, you are sucking me so good . I'm going to cum," he shouted. Which he did with a shudder.

Joyce swallowed it all and afterwards looked up at him with a smile, cum dribbling slightly from one corner of her mouth. "You taste very good, Kevin," she laughed.

Kevin looked very grateful. He thanked Joyce for giving him a great blowjob. "Well, thank you Kevin for a wonderful afternoon," was Joyce's reply. "Do you want to take a shower before you go home," she asked. Kevin thought that might be a good idea and after the shower was on Joyce and I compared notes.

"What do you think, Honey?", I asked. From my vantage point it looked like he gave you a lot of attention and pleasure."

"Yes, he did. He is a very gentle person and a good lover. He knows how to treat a lady."

I asked if she wanted to get together with him again. "I do not know, honestly. I was so hungry for a cock inside me I think I would have exploded for almost anyone. Maybe so, but let's talk about it later."

"Fair enough,"I told her. When Kevin finished his shower and got dressed, we both thanked him for fulfilling Joyce's needs. He said he would be interested in seeing us both again and Joyce said she would be in touch. They hugged and she kissed him sedately on the lips as a parting gift.

After Joyce showered, Joyce suggested we go out to dinner and plan the next step in her sexual life. "After this afternoon, I am really hungry. And take that anyway you want," she laughed.

aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers
12