Married Woman Lacked Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers

As we had suspected, Sara was the one who would take the critical step. Hal, "why don't I show you the den and Joyce and John can talk?

"Does your wife always take the initiative," Joyce asked when they were alone.

"Pretty much so. I am not into persuading anyone to do something they are not inclined to do. I am predisposed to make love to you but if you would rather get to know each other better we can just chat. You are not obliged to go to bed with me. It's your call, really. Would you like to see our master suite?"

Joyce need a nudge and that was it. Why waste the opportunity to see if this couple was suitable. "All right, show me the way," she said still being noncommittal.

The bedroom was huge and so was the bed. The covers had been drawn back in anticipation and there were towels piled nearby. On one of the night tables, Joyce also spotted a tray of various sex toys and sensual ointments.

"Would you like to shower first, Joyce, presuming you have the same thing in mind as I do? John asked suggestively."

Right then and there Joyce sensed that she and I had been set up by a couple of very slick operators. The whole ambience was too professional. She always trusted her instincts and every bone in her body told her to get out of that room in a hurry. "Thanks for the tour, John, but Hal and I planned a late supper with friends. I'll take a raincheck."

Joyce went hurried to fetch me. I did not know what was happening but saw she was ready to leave and took up her cue that we had to get back to our home. Saving as much face as possible, we promised to remain in touch.

"What's wrong, Honey?" I asked on the road.

"Hal, there is something suspicious about that couple. I cannot quite place it but I am going to find out."

True enough, through some friends in the local police department, Hal learned later that this couple was involved in highly quesitonable sexual activities, arranging trysts under various pretexts and then secretly recording the sessions for sale to porno companies. The wife, Sara, if that was her real name, did not have cancer and John was a former porno star.

That put a damper on our sifting through adult website ads, but we had not lost hope and we still had Kevin and Mike lined up.

aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers
12