Marrying for Money Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers

"You've already pleasured me beyond my imagination," she murmured. "Are you saying there's more pleasure to come?"

Trevor's eyes danced with humor, and he couldn't suppress a brief chuckle at her naïve question. "Indeed madam, we are just getting started."

Leanna's eyes opened wide, and she gave him a wicked grin at this news, looking very intrigued. She hadn't known what to expect, but she was glad to know that he wasn't finished with her. Her body was far from satisfied, even though she had no idea what it needed.

Trevor's fingers resumed their play as he sampled her lips once more. When she was once again writhing with need upon the bed, he knelt between her thighs, supporting his weight on his elbows.

Leanna felt the tip of his penis parting her slick folds, and she opened her eyes wide in fear. Before she had time to wonder about his intentions, he slid partially inside her, absorbing her gasp of surprise with his lips. He deepened the kiss, delving into the depths of her sweet mouth, while he gently probed her with shortened strokes, giving her a chance to get used to him being partially inside her.

Her pussy was so tight that Trevor had to ease his cock into her, little by little, and he continued to kiss and caress her as he did so. He was holding his breath as he slowly worked himself into her until he was buried nearly halfway in her sweet cunt. He knew his cock was large. Even seasoned prostitutes sometimes had a hard time accommodating him, so he knew to take it slow or he would hurt his virginal bride. He toyed with her breasts to distract her, nibbling and tugging on her nipples as she panted beneath him.

Leanna gradually relaxed and let her thighs fall wide apart, only to feel him plunge completely inside her with one mighty stroke. Trevor breached her maidenhead, bringing her a sharp stab of pain, and he froze, letting the shock of his intrusion slowly fade. He kissed her gently, finally raising his head to brush her hair back away from her face, as he looked down at her confused expression.

"I am sorry, my sweet. It couldn't be avoided, but I promise there won't be any more pain."

Trevor kissed her once more, waiting until she began to respond to his kiss fully before he moved inside her again. His movements were slow and careful, letting her have time to stretch and get used to the incredible fullness, as he kissed and stroked her. Finally, she relaxed and began to tilt her hips to meet his thrusts, and he lengthened his strokes, eliciting little cries of pleasure from her parted lips.

Leanna looked up at him through eyes filled with wonder, watching his muscles bunch and ripple, and she couldn't resist the urge to run her fingers over his broad chest, fascinated by the feel of sinewy muscles and crisp hairs beneath her hands.

Trevor sucked in a breath, letting his head fall back as he savored her pussy. He slipped a hand underneath her bottom and tilted her hips to slide home even further. She quickly caught his rhythm and began to answer his thrusts, drawing another moan of pleasure from his lips. She devoted herself to his pleasure, and he marveled at her unselfish lovemaking. Although she was incredibly innocent, she eagerly grasped each new movement, and met his desires without reservation.

Leanna clung to her husband, as she felt her world careening out of control. The pleasure was so intense that she felt she couldn't bear it, and she sobbed as he surged inside her, nudging against her very core. Suddenly, she couldn't hold on any longer, and she clutched his flanks and screamed, as sweet release washed over her.

She felt as if she were drifting on a sea of delight, and she was vaguely aware of Trevor murmuring tender words in her ear, as he stroked the hair back from her face. She gradually floated back to earth and he began to move once more. She still felt somewhat disoriented until he bent and claimed her breast. He used his teeth to pull at her nipple until she gasped and came back to full awareness.

He was still inside her, moving slowly, and she began to answer with upward thrusts of her hips. With each stroke, he would withdraw almost completely and then ram fully into her, forcing her breath out on a moan.

"Wrap your legs around me," he urged her in a husky whisper.

She eagerly complied, allowing him to plunge into her even more forcefully. She was gratified to hear his groan of pleasure, and she gripped his flexing buttocks with her legs, urging him even deeper into her greedy pussy. They strained and struggled up the last plane of passion and finally burst over the edge together, clinging to each other as they floated listlessly on the waves of their pleasure.

Leanna could hear his rasping breath in her ear, and she smiled, hugging him to her with her arms and legs. As his seed poured inside her in hot, pulsing waves, she clung to him, strangely pleased by the notion that he had claimed her. A wave of tenderness washed over her at the thought of her strong husband lying so vulnerable and spent. She loved having him buried intimately inside her, and she savored the moments, reluctant for him to part from her.

Trevor finally rose up on his elbows. "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

The smile Leanna gave him took his breath away, and she surprised him by tightening her pussy around his slackening cock. Her eyes were sparkling with mischief as she ran the tip of her finger over his bottom lip.

"No," she grinned. "Can we do that again?"

His triumphant smile was elementally male, and he chuckled as he finally withdrew from her and pulled her against his side, groaning as if he were in pain.

"Easy madam! Give me a few moments to catch my breath."

Her cheek was resting on his chest, and she could hear the steady thump of his heart, still beating faster than usual. He nuzzled his face in her hair and breathed deeply of her woman's scent. He was entirely gratified to know that his assumption had been correct. His bride had a passionate nature that promised to match his own. Rising on one elbow to reach over her, Trevor handed her glass to her before taking up his own. He touched his glass to hers and grinned down at her.

"May our marriage bed always be a place of pleasure," he murmured with a lecherous grin.

Leanna smiled her agreement, giving a shy giggle, and they both drank deeply from the wine. They replaced their glasses on the table and Trevor fluffed the pillows and sat up against them, while Leanna snuggled against his side. She let her hand glide over his chest, running her fingers through the springy hairs that covered the wide expanse. Another giggle escaped her, and he smiled as he looked at her with a raised brow.

"What do you find so amusing, my sweet?"

She looked up at him with glowing eyes. "Its just that I can hardly believe I am here with you, a mere three days after I met you and that I have already married you and shared your bed. You certainly know how to get what you want." She murmured the last with a coquettish tilt to her head and a heavy southern accent worthy of a delicate Virginian belle.

Trevor chuckled, unable to resist her impish charm. He pulled her higher on his chest and ran his fingers through the tousled hair at her nape.

"When I see something I want, I go after it. And believe me," he paused as he reached down to fondle her breasts which were rubbing on his chest, "I wanted you from the first moment I set eyes on you."

Leanna's eyes dropped half-closed, as he firmly pinched her nipples with both hands. She sensuously rubbed her loins against his, wantonly offering herself to him again.

"Far be it from me to deny you," she murmured.

She could feel his erection growing hard once again against her belly, and she reached a hand under the sheet to tentatively stroke him. When she saw the size of him, her eyes widened, then they took on a lustful gleam.

Her smile was blatantly inviting, and Trevor sucked in a breath as he cocked one eyebrow at her.

"Are you sure you're not too sore?" he managed to inquire through gritted teeth. He desperately hoped not because he was already trembling with desire for her again.

In answer to his question, she rose up to kiss him, letting her breasts brush his chest suggestively. He crushed her in a fierce embrace, drinking her sweet response as his hands drifted down to cup her buttocks. He lifted her astride his hips, and her eyes opened wide in surprise as she felt his hardness probing the entrance to her newly stretched pussy. A look of confusion crossed her lovely features.

"What are you doing?" Leanna questioned.

Just then, he pulled her down, slowly and inexorably impaling her on his throbbing erection, and her eyes opened wide with surprise as she took him in to the hilt, her lips forming a silent 'oh'. She closed around him with velvety heat, and they both shuddered when he was fully seated within her.

Trevor encouraged her to move, using his hands to guide her. She quickly caught onto the rhythm and she began to pleasure him with her strokes. He was amazed by how completely she satisfied him, given her innocence, and he begin to question his long held belief that fulfillment could be found more readily with women who were experienced.

Propped on the pillows, he watched his slick cock disappearing into his wife's pretty pink pussy again and again. He marveled at the beautiful woman he had married, as she made love to him with her body. Her skin was lustrous in the sunlight pouring through the nearby window, and her fiery hair framed her pale body in a torrent of wayward curls.

Her tits bounced as her strokes grew bolder, and he couldn't resist the urge to reach up and cup their fullness in his hands. Her nipples were a delicate pink, hardened to tiny buds beneath his fingers, and she gripped his hands, encouraging him to squeeze and pinch the impudent tips. He readily complied, rolling her nipples between his fingers, eliciting small gasps from Leanna.

She arched her back pressing her breasts more fully into his hands, and Trevor was enthralled to find that the harder he pinched her tits, the tighter her pussy clenched his cock. He pulled her down so that he could reach her nipples with his mouth, and growled with satisfaction when he discovered that Leanna's pussy clenched even tighter in reaction to his teeth. He used them to pull her nipples until she whimpered and her juices were running down her thighs.

Leanna braced her arms on the wall behind him and dangled her tits above his face, eager to satisfy his every urge. It was obvious that he loved to bite and pinch her breasts, and she was completely content to encourage him since it was bringing her such intense pleasure. Trevor devoured her, tasting and teasing, torturing her nipples with his teeth, as their passion grew even more frenzied.

His hands gripped her hips and forced her down onto his cock ever faster. She eagerly complied, and he found nothing tentative or shy about her response to his lovemaking. Indeed, she took his breath away with her boldness, spreading her thighs wider to take him deeper into her cunt.

She sat up, arching her back as she stroked him faster, and she reached down to grip his waist for balance. Trevor sought out her engorged clit, and he stroked it with his thumb, sending shards of delight racking through her slender body.

He rolled over, pinning her beneath him, and he took up her rhythm, pounding himself into her tight sheath with increasing force. Leanna clung to him, wrapping her legs around his waist, and she answered his bold thrusts. Their eyes met and locked, and she could see all the passionate heat burning in his eyes as he watched her. She raked her nails across his back as her desire grew even more intense, and they came together with a final shuddering stroke.

Once again, she couldn't suppress her screams of satisfaction, and shivers raced up his spine from the lovely sounds of her release. He buried his face in her shoulder, breathing in her sweet fragrance on ragged gasps, as he found his own fulfillment. He shot wad after wad of hot cum into her sweet little cunt as she clenched around him, milking every drop out of him.

He had never experienced such utter satisfaction, and he was amazed by the pleasure she had given him. It was a long time later when he finally withdrew from her and collapsed beside her on the pillows.

The remainder of their wedding day was spent in their cozy bed. They slept for a time, both exhausted from their lovemaking, and when they awoke, they cuddled and fondled, speaking in hushed voices of their aspirations for the future. They nibbled at the food on the bedside table, taking turns feeding one another and sharing lengthy kisses in between bites.

He couldn't keep his hands or his eyes from her lovely curves, and he returned to them frequently, only to find his bride eager to indulge his appetites. She responded readily to his touch and returned his caresses with tentative ones of her own. He had heard that most women shrank from their wifely duties, but he was pleased to find that Leanna embraced hers with an eagerness that astounded him, and it seemed she shared his insatiable appetites.

Finally, in late afternoon, Trevor left their bed to search out more substantial food for their dinner. He couldn't deny the sense of possessive satisfaction he felt when he rose from the bed and saw the tiny flecks of blood on the white sheets, evidence of her lost virginity. Following his gaze, Leanna blushed and looked away, but he sat beside her and stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, Leanna. Every man wants to know that his bride is innocent and pure when he takes her for the first time. I assure you, there are many women who would kill to be able to provide such proof to their husbands on their wedding day."

Given his statement, Leanna suddenly wondered whether Trevor expected her to behave differently, more like a prim and proper wife. She hesitantly met his eye.

"I hope you don't think that I'm terribly," she paused and gestured lamely with her hands, trying to find the right words, "you must think I'm a whore, the way I've acted today," she finally muttered. She hadn't been able to contain her enthusiastic reactions to his lovemaking, and now she felt embarassed by her boldness.

His chuckle did much to reassure her, as he traced the contours of her bottom lip with his thumb. "It's okay for you to be my whore, Leanna. I want your willing response."

He waggled his brows at her wickedly with a teasing gleam in his blue eyes. He threw his head back and laughed when she flushed bright red. The fact that she blushed so readily and looked so charming with color riding high on her cheeks made him want to tease her more often, just to see her reaction.

"Now, my sweet little whore, promise me you will still be here in this bed waiting for me when I return with our food."

She smiled and gave him a coquettish glance from beneath her lashes, as she decided to do some teasing of her own. She released a mournful sigh.

"If that is the only way I can get any nourishment, then I suppose I must promise."

She belied the reluctance in her statement when she reclined against the pillows, letting the sheet fall to her waist. She stretched and writhed sensuously on the bed, lifting the heavy mass of her hair above her head where it would not hinder his gaze as it roamed greedily over her naked breasts. She looked up at him, her eyes full of sultry promise.

"You will hurry back, won't you?" she sweetly inquired, running her hands suggestively over her tits and down over her glistening pussy, spreading the folds and noting that his eyes followed her every movement.

His gaze seared her flesh, and she let out a squeal of surprised delight when he pounced on her, capturing her hands to pin them on either side of her head as he straddled her waist. He used his knees to hold her tits together while he slid his cock between them. They both watched in fascination as he fucked her tits. Trevor finally slid his hips backward until he was lying on top of her, his throbbing erection cradled against her belly.

"I thought you were going to go for food," Leanna said, staring up at him through wide innocent eyes, as she writhed invitingly beneath him, purposely stirring his passion even more.

"Later," he growled, biting one of her nipples until it throbbed. "Right now, I'm hungry for something else. Is my little whore hungry too? Is she hungry for my cock?" he whispered, biting down even harder.

He didn't have to ask twice, as she arched her back, surrendering her body once again. She opened her pussy wide for him and whimpered as she rubbed her wet pussy lips along the length of his cock. He suckled strongly on her breast, wringing a moan of pleasure from her lips.

As he buried himself in her heat and began to plunder her already sore pussy with pounding strokes, she smiled, glorying in her ability to arouse him. She definitely liked being his whore.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers