Marsha Entertains Ch. 1

Story Info
Lovers experience their first threeway.
1.4k words
3.78
51k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This scheme is hatched while we make love. She reclines on her bed as I kneel beside her head. My cock is in her mouth while I look down her body. She likes to hear me tell her what I am thinking while reaching between her legs. She indicates pleasure with muffled noises and cums before the end is told. I tease her later about her reaction and she says that she has continued to think about it. We are both nervous but lay plans. The next afternoon we will try to make this fantasy come true.

Marsha lives in a very small apartment. I will tell my friend Bill of Marsha's desire to rearrange some furniture that is too heavy for just her and I to lift. Marsha has offered to feed us a nice dinner if he can come over with me to help with the rearranging.

Bill is 6 feet tall and dark skinned with dark brown hair. The two of them have only met once but Marsha had remarked to me how handsome she thought he was.

Bill and I arrive at the arranged time. Marsha gives me a hug and a kiss. She shakes Bill's hand placing her free hand on his bicep. She thanks him for helping and tells him that he seems plenty strong enough to "get the job done."

It takes Bill and I little time to move the heavy things and Marsha is busy in the kitchen getting the food ready. All of a sudden she tells me that she has forgotten a couple of needed items for the dessert and asks that I go to the store to pick them up. Unfortunately she says that there is something else but she can not remember what it is. I should call when I arrive at the store in case she remembers.

It is a difficult moment for now I must leave, knowing what her next actions with Bill will be. She walks me outside the door and it makes me feel good when she tells me that this is the time to back out. She is breathing heavily, as am I. We kiss passionately and I go to my car.

She is wearing a loose sleeveless dress that ends just above her knees. I asked her to wear the tiniest black thong she had. It was a gift from me on her birthday. She is not wearing a bra. She had avoided moving in ways in front of Bill that would draw attention to her breasts but now, turning to her lone guest she has undone 2 buttons and asked him to please sit on the couch he and I had just moved. She could feel his eyes on her as she purposefully puttered about the room making tiny adjustments to plants and a lamp making sure to bend over often. She turned and asked him if he liked it. Bill said that he did like it, he liked it very much. "Are we talking about the same thing?" she teased with a slight smile. Bill was silent. He shifted uneasily on the couch as Marsha sat down next to him.

"Peter will be gone a little while. Why do you look so nervous?" she asked.

Bill shifted again and his leg brushed against her knee that she had brought up with the rest of her leg folded underneath her.

She thought it best not to tease him too much because he was not here to flirt with. She had a mission and wanted to get on with it. It was obvious that her breasts were on his mind and she knew that if she placed a hand on his body anywhere it would be the only signal that he needed that she was not merely flirting with him. The problem now was to decide the best place to touch him. She reached towards his hand that was on his lap.

"Don't say a word, let me do this, relax." she whispered.

She took his hand in hers and held it so she could touch herself with its back. First up the inside of her thigh to her stomach and then to her breasts below which pounded her heart.

Bill was fully erect below his trousers. Marsha's other hand undid his zipper so deftly that he was almost unaware. As he became more aggressive she told him to just sit still and let her do some of the work for a change. He obeyed.

His full erection now lay displayed on his lap, it twitched slightly. Marsha got to her knees on the floor between his knees and while looking him straight in the eyes gently examined it with her finger tips taking note of the tiny glistening glob of pre-cum that rolled out the tip and down the side. She stopped it with a finger and dabbed it onto her tongue.

Still looking into Bill's eyes she asked, "May I have some more?"

Bill nodded his consent and before he could take a breath she was moving her red lips down his shaft. His hands each caressed the sides of her head as she worked. Sometimes with eyes closed she moaned with satisfaction. But with every several strokes she opened her eyes wide to look deeply into his.

The corners of her busy mouth showed a smile of pure lust and desire. She knew that the unexpectedness of her attack could bring on his gush and slowed, letting it leave her mouth despite how much she wanted to keep sucking it.

The phone rang. Bill gasped and grabbed his stiff cock and started stuffing it into his pants. Marsha laughed out loud at this and reached for the phone on the wall above the couch. She tucked it between her cheek and shoulder.

"Hello." she said in the calm and sweet way she always does. It was me.

"Oh hi Peter, yes we are doing just fine except your friend Bill is just sitting about like a bump." As she spoke she had freed Bill's dick again and massaged it gently making use of her saliva that still glistened on it. She continued talking to me pleasantly while she proceeded to move her chest close to his face. She practically buried his face with her beautiful round breasts.

"Oh honey, I can't remember what it was. Maybe Bill needs something, I'll put him on with you."

Bill shook his head violently. Marsha kept the phone in her hand for a moment and again descended on his cock with her mouth. His actions subsided as his erection returned to its full grandeur in her talented and hungry mouth. She pulled away and handed him the phone indicating that if he did not take it she would not continue with her task.

I could have taken this opportunity to tease Bill into greater embarrassment but this was all part of the plan. He could barely speak and I said that it was hard to hear and the batteries on the cell phone must be going dead. Marsha lifted her head off him and took the phone away. She pretended that the connection was lost and pushed a button on the device that made an audible beep sound. With it laying on the table in front of the couch I could now hear every noise in detail.

There was music playing. I recognized it as the Nature and Drum CD that Marsha liked to dance her striptease to. There was a soft sound I imagined was her dress falling to the floor and the familiar sound of a man stroking himself. The snap of the elastic against skin was my cue to begin the journey back to her apartment. It was hard for me to keep from driving off the road with this passion being broadcast through my cell phone.

I entered the apartment to the sight of a red faced, breathless Bill sitting on the couch watching TV and looking very uncomfortable.

Marsha greeted me with gusto pushing her whole hot body against mine filling my mouth with her tongue so I could taste Bill's salt. She said she always missed me when I was away. I remarked to them both that Bill looked a little under the weather the way he sat their so motionlessly on the couch.

"Well Peter, Bill thinks he might have strained his back moving all the heavy things. I think it best if he stay here with us tonight." she said with a twinkle.

Bill started to say that he was feeling much better and felt it best he be going home.

I interrupted him, "No friend, it's best you stay here. And besides, I bet Marsha will think of some other things we can do to help her out."