Marte's New Set of Challenges 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

Ryan was not sure what he was going to get from Cindy. Sometimes she was devilish like Terra and sometimes she was more reserved like Marte. The touch of her skin was causing his body to scream. He wanted more. Her seductive kissing caused his penis to stand up on its own.

This was Ryan's first time being alone with Cindy. His first time feeling her body against his. His body was in overdrive. Her warm lips moved to his nipples. He could feel her firm breasts pressing against his body.

"I want you so bad!" he exclaimed.

Cindy did not reply. She was afraid of what she would say if she spoke. She wanted his body also. She knew she had to hold back, though she could feel her juices flow. His naked body turned her on so much. She wanted to wrap her pussy around his member and feel him fill her. She wanted to sit on his face and feel his tongue inside her. She wanted him, but didn't want him to know it. Her nipples were hard, pressing against him.

She softly sucked on his hard nipples. She took her time and slowly manipulated his senses as she moved back and forth from one nipple to the next. She alternated running her tongue around his nipples and sucking on them. Ryan's hips began to gyrate slowly as she drove him insane.

After a few minutes, she moved down his body, planting soft kisses down his chest, leaving a trail as she moved to his groin. She kissed his testicles and then began planting soft kisses on the length of his penis. Grabbing the base of his penis, she slowly began to slide his hard cock inside her mouth. She held his cock firmly in her mouth as she sucked on it, while slowly inching her way down his shaft. She could taste his precum as she worked her way down to his base.

She slowly sucked on his penis, sliding her mouth up and down his pulsing penis. She could hear his breathing increase. He began to grunt. She wanted to taste his come. She wanted to get him off. She began to increase the pace. She wanted his fish to begin working their way toward the tip of his penis. She began sliding her hand up and down his member as she continued to suck on it. Ryan's hands began to dance with her movements. He was getting close. He wanted her to make him come so bad, he didn't know how much more torture he could take.

Cindy slid her free hand to his balls and gave them a soft squeeze. Ryan moaned and thrust his hips up. He knew it would be only a few more seconds and he would be painting the back of her throat. That is when Cindy removed her mouth and stopped stroking him. She fondled his balls a few more seconds before she stood up. She left him on the brink of an orgasm.

"Please don't stop. I will do anything for you Cindy! I beg you, don't go."

Cindy smiled at him with a loving look. She stood up and dressed, then left the room, leaving the door open just a crack.

Cindy joined the girls and shared her story with them. She told them how horny she had become. The girls shared that they were also becoming horny. They knew it was time to take it to the next level.

"Okay. I am not waiting. I have got to taste him. I am so horny now. I want him now." Marte stated.

The girls planned the second phase and put it into action. The three of them stood up and headed inside. Ryan watched as the three girls entered the room. He told them he had to pee. The girls agreed to let him pee, but he was not going to be freed. Terra left the room and returned with an empty soda bottle. She placed it against the tip of his penis and told him to pee.

"I can't pee with you girls all standing here watching." Ryan exclaimed.

"You want to pee or not?" Terra asked as she looked him in the eyes with a stern look, then smiled.

It took a few minutes of trying to relax his muscles before the stream of urine finally started filling the bottle. When he finished, Terra put a lid on the bottle and placed it in the trash. Marte washed his tip with a warm cloth. Ryan's hardon had fallen and for the first time in hours, he was not soft. Though his penis has shrunk, his body was still turned on.

A few moments later, the girls slowly began to strip, teasing him. Ryan watched in joy. He knew things were about to pick up. He could not help but smile. His penis began to slowly grow in length once again.

"You like what you see?" Terra asked once again.

Ryan again did not reply. The girls finished undressing and began kissing and touching each other seductively. Ryan watched intently. This is even better than the video, he thought to himself. He wanted to join in.

Cindy and Terra sat down on the bed next to him and continued to make out with each other. The slowly lay down next to him on the king size bed. Ryan thought this was a show to tease him, but it soon became apparent this was more than that. The girls hands were all over each other. Hugging, touching, holding, teasing. Their lips were locked. Their bodies were dancing next to him. Their moans were filling the air.

Marte sat down next to Ryan on the opposite side of the bed. She lay down next to him and slowly stroked his penis as she cuddled with him. Ryan looked at her with lust in his eyes. Her hand felt wonderful. He could not help but be drawn to the girls over and over. His attention alternated from Marte's manipulation of is body and the girls just inches from him.

The girls moans were getting stronger and stronger. Cindy finally rolled over onto her stomach, lying inches from Ryan. Her hair brushing against his left arm. Ryan looked at her. She seemed oblivious to his presence. She was focused on Terra. Ryan watched as the girls kissed with passion he had not seen before. Terra then slid her body down and kissed Cindy's heaving breasts for a few seconds, before sliding down to Cindy's mound. Cindy moaned loudly as Terra's lips touched her labia.

Ryan's semen was flowing towards his penis once again. He turned and looked at Marte. Her head was resting on his stomach, watching his penis as she stroked it. He wanted to hold her so bad, but unable to do anything. Ryan almost came instantly when Terra reached over and slid her nails over his testicles. He arched his hips and moaned. His hips began to dance off the bed as Marte continued stroking him. Just moments before he was to come, Marte stopped stroking. Ryan growled.

He lay there breathing hard as his penis twitched. He listened to Cindy coo as Terra teasingly licked her pussy. Marte again started stroking Ryan's penis, but she would only do a few strokes at a time before pausing. She was doing enough to keep him at the brink of an orgasm, but not allow him a release. She continued this for minutes as Cindy was getting closer and closer to an orgasm.

Terra continued to expertly lick and suck Cindy. She alternated between sucking on her clit and sliding her tongue up and down the inside of Cindy's vagina. Terra decided it was time to push Cindy over the edge. She put her hands underneath Cindy's legs and reached around pulling up Cindy's mound. This pulled back the skin from Cindy's clit, causing it to pop out like a mini-penis. Terra then wrapped her lips around the clit and began sucking on it. Cindy's body writhed on the bed next to Ryan. Ryan was so horny, sweat began dripping down his body. He was on the edge. Cindy was on the brink of an orgasm and it was driving him mad. He wanted to join her. He wanted to feel the joys she was feeling. He wanted to be in the heavens with her. Instead, his penis was continuing to be tortured with agonizingly slow strokes that started and stopped.

Moments later, Cindy's body locked up and she moaned over and over. Her slick pussy gushed juices all over Terra's lips. Ryan watched as Terra sucked up the juices. Cindy appeared to melt into the bed as she lie relatively motionless, except for her chest heaving up and down as she try to catch her breath.

Terra looked at Ryan and smiled. She slid up the bed and curled up against the other side of his body. She leaned in and kissed Ryan. He could taste Cindy's juices and smell her intoxicating love juices as Terra run her tongue around the outside of his lips. Terra then leaned over and kissed Marte passionately.

This was all too much. Marte removed her hand from Ryan's body. The two girls come closer to each other, resting their bodies on Ryan. They began to makeout with each other. Terra slid off the bed, then moved to the side which Marte was sitting on. Terra and Marte pushed Ryan's body towards Cindy, making room for Terra to climb on the bed.

Marte lay down next to Ryan just like Cindy had done. Ryan groaned. How could they act as if he was no longer here? How could they keep him on the edge and refuse him an orgasm? At least he had not denied them an orgasm on his last challenge.

Terra began sucking on Marte's small breasts. Marte immediately started moaning as she ran her hands through Terra's long, streak black hair. Terra ran her tongue down Marte's body and stopped at Marte's mound. She kissed every inch of it before she buried her face inside Marte.

It wasn't but a few minutes before Marte was dancing all over the bed. Her moans were as loud as Ryan had ever heard them be. He wondered if he was going to be replaced by the women. Marte's body thrashed on the bed as Terra held on to her hips and lavishly licked the insides of Marte.

Marte collapsed on the bed just as Cindy had done minutes earlier. Terra then straddled Ryan and again kissed him, this time with Marte's juices glazed across her lips. Marte had a stronger taste than Cindy. Ryan lusted after the juices, doing all he could to lick every last drop from Terra's mouth. Ryan could not believe all this that was happening. Terra then adjusted her hips and slid her hips against Ryan's penis. His penis popped inside her. Ryan grunted inside Terra's mouth as he thrust his hips off the bed, lifting them both.

Their hips fell to the bed. Terra then lifted her hips and thrust them down on his penis, releasing a long, deep moan of her own. Ryan knew this was it. He was ready to finally explode. What happened next, almost killed him. Terra slid her hips up and let his penis plop against his chest.

Ryan was going crazy. He had been pushed to the edge with the girls erotic actions beside him. Their moans, their bodies shuddering, the sight of them pleasing each other was almost too much. Terra teasing him with her pussy was pure hell.

The girls left the room, leaving Ryan in agony as his penis throbbed, aching to release his come that had built up inside his now aching testicles. He wondered how long they would wait this time before returning. He didn't have to wait too long, however. Marte entered the room by herself. She smiled as she climbed onto the bed. She planted a kiss on his hard penis then slid her body up his. Her warm skin meeting his hot, sweaty body.

She whispered to him, "I know this has been tough on you babe. I am here to reward you."

Marte slowly slid her mouth over his hard penis. She surrounded his meat and slowly slid her lips up and down him. He moaned in pleasure and wondered if this would once again just be a tease. A few moments later she straddled his hips and placed her pussy upon his begging dick. She knew he would not last long. She moaned as she lowered her hips to meet his hips. She began to slowly ride him.

"I am going to come!" Ryan grunted as she continued to slide her inner walls up and down the length of his penis. She changed the pace suddenly and began bouncing on top his body. He began to come as she slammed her hips down upon him. His come shot deep inside her womb. She continued to ride his hips as his hips slammed up to collide with her body. His grunts lasted for several seconds as he shot stream upon stream of semen inside her.

Marte lay down on top him and cuddled with his body as he lay exhausted. She placed soft kisses on his cheek.

"That felt awesome. I wanted you to come inside me so bad. I needed that. I need you. I can't wait until you move here."

After a few minutes, Marte left the room. Ryan was beginning to doze off when the door opened again. This time Terra entered the room. Ryan didn't know why but his penis was still hard. Perhaps it was all the teasing he had endured. Terra turned off the lights and wasted no time in straddling his hips. An entire day of torment.

She lay down on his body and began to roll her hips. This felt wonderful to Ryan. He loved the way Terra moved her hips, the different angles she milked his cock. He could feel her inner muscles contracting as she rode him. He could feel another orgasm beginning to build.

Ryan began thrusting his hips in unison, mimicking her rhythm. Their bodies danced in the dark. Sounds of her heavy breathing and soft moans were driving him crazy. He could tell she had no intentions of teasing this time, she was pure business. Terra placed her lips on his mouth and began to passionately kiss him as her shadows danced on the wall.

Glimpses of her beautiful body filled Ryan's eyes as he opened them to take survey of the scene before him. He saw her golden skin dance on top of him. He closed his eyes again and enjoyed the pleasure she was willing upon him. Her mouth lustfully kissing him. She released moans inside his mouth as she continued rocking her hips against his.

Terra's pace began to increase as she pulled back her head and placed her hands on his chest. She began digging her nails in his chest as she moaned, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Her moans were becoming screams. Ryan was amazed at how long he was lasting. Her tight pussy contracted over and over around his hard dick. His moans began to join her. His thrusts becoming forceful as he prepared to have another orgasm.

"Give it to me! I want you to make me come. Fill me damnit!" Terra exclaimed.

This sent Ryan over the edge. He thrust deep inside her as she slammed down on his penis which exploded inside her. Her body began to convulse as his hot juices hit her inner walls. Her contracting pussy milked him until he began to go soft inside her.

Terra leaned in and kissed him on the lips and thanked him, then promptly hopped off the bed and left the room. Ryan was spent. He was warn out. A few minutes later he was snoring.

Cindy was horny as hell, but knew Ryan would need a little break before he would be ready for another round. Marte had made her way to her own bedroom and collapsed on her own bed. Terra was her normal horny self. She could not keep her hands to herself as she playfully touched Cindy's inner thighs briefly then brushed against her nipples as she reached over Cindy for the remote control. Cindy was about to say something when she held back, knowing it would only give Terra more will to touch her.

Cindy decided it was time. She stood up and headed for the bedroom. She heard Ryan snoring and crept through the darkness of the bedroom into the adjoining bathroom. She was guided by a night-light once inside the bathroom. Cindy lit a few candles and carried them into the bedroom. She took a deep breath and inhaled the sweet smell of lilac that emanated from the candles. She placed the candles on the dresser and slowly slid onto the bed.

Ryan did not move. She felt bad for him and considered letting him rest, but her libido convinced her otherwise. Cindy slowly untied Ryan's hand and placed them above his head. She grabbed his flaccid penis with her hand and slowly stroked it, watching Ryan's eyes to see if he would wake. He did not move as she stroked him, but his penis began to grow in size. She leaned down and began sucking on his sticky cock. She could taste a mixture of juices that coated it previously. A mix of salty sweetness filled her mouth. It only took a few seconds before his hips began to slowly dance. She placed her free hand around his balls and began to roll them. Ryan slowly began to stir. He took a deep breath and softly moaned.

Cindy knew he was slowly waking or he was having the dream of his life. She continued to suck him until he was once again hard. Her pussy was begging for him. She was becoming very aroused. She decided he was ready to go. Cindy shifted her body and lay beside him before slowly reaching across his body. She placed a hand on the other side of him and lifted her right leg across him. She was propped up above his body with her arms and legs extended fully. Her hair hung down over her face. She look down at his skinny body and well formed chest in admiration. The reflection of the candles danced over his glistening skin.

She carefully lowered her body on top of him. She shifted her weight to her left elbow and grabbed his penis with her right hand. She ran the tip of his penis over her clit a few times sending waves of electric pleasure through her body. She moaned softly as she carefully began to place him inside her wet pussy. She felt her walls clasp down on him. His hot warmth filled her insides as she lowered her hips to his. She lay on top of him motionless while she surveyed his response. He still appeared to be asleep, either that or he was pretending to be.

Cindy placed soft kisses on his neck as she lifted her hips. She was falling in love with this man. She could feel her emotions taking control of her. She nibbled on his ear as she slowly slid her hips back down on top of him. She loved the feeling of his penis separating her walls. Her hips met his once again and she paused. She moved her lips to his mouth. She could smell his natural manly scent and it turned her on.

She placed butterfly kisses on his lips as she raised her hips then slid her hips back on top of him, this time with a little more purpose. She heard Ryan moan. She looked up at his eyes which were still closed. She kissed his motionless lips once again as she rolled her hips.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure as she raised her hips one more time. She heard a movement and felt Ryan place his hands on her hips. His hands slid to her butt cheeks and squeezed. She then felt his hands press down against her skin. He guided her hips back down on top of his hard member. Cindy looked up again and his eyes were still closed.

She kissed him with more passion and this time his lips responded. She sucked his bottom lip inside her mouth as she lifted her hips and started to grind against him. His hands moved to her hips and helped guide her as she moved up and down, rolling her hips with each movement. She felt his hands slide up her back. She moaned with him as her hips rolled down on top of him.

Ryan wrapped his hands around her shoulder blades and hugged her tightly to his body. Cindy lifted her hips and as she began to slide back down his pole she felt his weight shift. Ryan rolled to his right and fell on top of her. Cindy felt his weight collapse on top of her. She let out a long sigh as his hips raised and joyously slid back inside her sopping wet pussy. She moaned. Her moan was cut off by the placement of his lips upon her lips.

Her lips were separated by his tongue which darted inside her mouth. Her tongue met his as they danced with the motion of their hips. Cindy did not open her eyes. She did not want to see his staring at her, it would make her melt in an instant. She was happy to have him on top of her. She wrapped her arms around him and began running her fingers up and down his spine as he skillfully rocked his hips against her body. She felt as though she was floating on the clouds. She could feel her juices flowing from her cunny hole. She pulled away from his mouth and gasp for air. A deep moan escaped.

What followed next surprised her, "I love you."

She wasn't sure why those words left her mouth. Perhaps it was all the emotion of the day. Ryan's lips immediately closed over her mouth once again. She rocked her hips up to meet his. Their bodies danced until she began to shudder. His penis drove down into her over and over sending her into a series of orgasms like she had never experienced before. After about the fourth mini-orgasm hit her, Ryan grunted and locked his hips to her body. His penis shot his come inside her. She held on tight to his body and locked her legs around him. Her inner walls seduced his penis to give her every last drop he had.

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers