Martha in America Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

When I returned, she was still lying like I had remembered, but her eyes opened and she said: "I missed you, wondering where you'd gone, and when."

She held open the covers for me, revealing her breasts, and I crept back into bed with her as she straightened out her legs to make space for mine as she lowered the covers around me, leaving her arm on my side.

"Good morning. ... Just now. I didn't want to wake you. Did you sleep well?"

"Um-hmm, you too, I hope." I nodded.

"I was dreaming about you and your sister, ... or maybe dreaming that it was me ... and my brother. ... Yes, somehow it was at home, in one of our rooms, but it was you and she. Funny."

"Um-hmm," I agreed, wondering what my sister and I had been doing in her dream, something that she wanted to do with her brother but suppressing that by seeing us do it instead. In a dream you don't see yourself. Curious, at the risk of having to tell more about my sister, I went ahead and asked: "And what were we doing?"

She looked at me for a moment with a little smile and then said:

"Too vague, maybe not wanting to watch you with her."

"Kind of you. I wouldn't want to watch you and your brother either."

"I wouldn't want you to either!"

"Bad, good enough that we both could want to."

You can say that!" Martha agreed in a pure New York accent that reminded me that I had become so accustomed to her slight Norwegian one, that I usually didn't notice it.

We chuckled, and then her hand slipped down and fondled him. She asked:

"Are you an early riser?"

"Hm-hmm, sometimes he rises before I do."

"He?" she asked as she fondled him, and then snorted and wrapped her fingers around him and said:

"Oh, he?" as she squeezed him, and I nodded.

"I didn't know that. Hm-hmm! Gives you something to do until you get up. Hm-hmm."

"Um-hmm. If you want to."

I rolled on my back and when my hands urged her to move on top of me, she did so immediately, with her legs outside mine as she grinned down at me, and then we were kissing. Then he was up between her legs, and I suddenly wondered if she would react like my sister had done if he touched her. She was pressing her pelvis down against me as we kissed. I rolled my hips up and he touched her, sliding up a little, and she chuckled softly as her tongue moved in my mouth, and when I did it again, she arched her back, raising her hips a little, but not enough - he slid up again. And then I felt her knees press down to raise her hips a little higher. Yes, she did! And when he pressed against her again, and didn't slid up, she chuckled again softly, holding her hips still, waiting for him to press again, for him to find her opening, and he did. Just like with my sister, she let him move in her slightly, her tongue still as she held still and let him rub just inside her. Yes, just like my sister had! And then - just like her! - she couldn't stand it any longer and rolled her hips down and let him go deep into her.

"Hm-umm," she chuckled and started to kiss me again, but then her hand was searching for a rubber under the pillow, and when she found it, she raised her hips, and he slipped out of her, and then we quickly had it on him. She snickered when she felt how slippery he was, but then he was back in her. She had drawn her knees up, and I sat up, hugging her to me as we kissed again, and then I was sucking her breasts, letting her lie back in my arms, and then in just one as my other hand slid down, encouraged by her nod, and then it found her asshole, and then we were fucking, and kissing again, until she was only gasping with her aroused "Oh, oh-oh. Oh!" as she started to come, and then with more like that as I came too, and then we were just holding each other, she with both her arms around my neck and her calves clutching my hips.

After a few moments, she raised her head from my shoulder and said brightly:

"I wasn't really sure we wanted to do it ... after last night."

She kissed me and added:

"But then, ..." and she snickered: "... what you were doing ... we just had to."

As I nodded, she smirked and added:

"Real fucking good," and smirked again with a snort. I snorted too and asked:

"Where did you learn that?"

"Hmm! Hm-hmm. On the street, ... on the streets of New York. ... I was shocked the first times I heard it, but now it seems most appropriate."

I nodded with another snort, and she snorted softly, too, and added:

"I suddenly wanted to say it. ... Why not? If we do it, and it's that good?"

"Um-hmm, you're right, thank you. It was real fucking good."

Martha snickered and then grinned and said:

"I bet your family doesn't know you use that kind of language."

"I hope not!"

We both snickered, and he slipped out of her, and we snickered at that, and then got up, while it occurred to me that my sister did know I used that kind of language - or had I?

As I dropped the rubber in the toilet, she snickered again and stepped into the tub, and then looked surprised when I joined her, but then snickered again with a nod, and we both went, grinning at each other and watching each other, and she was surprised again when I aimed him up at her, but then snickered again, seeming to enjoy it. And then we showered together. As she washed him, she murmured:

"I guess you've done this before ... and that," and she glanced up at me.

I nodded, hoping that my having done it with another girl didn't upset her, but she just snorted and remarked:

"She must have been sort of like me."

"Um-hmm, ... 'real fucking good', ... if you don't mind my saying so."

She snorted, and then we finished showering, and she watched me shave, and then we dried ourselves off in silence.

I'll make breakfast while you get dressed."

I went to my room, wondering if she was going to get dressed. But then when I was half-dressed, she came to my room in the dress she had had on the evening before, reminding me at once that we had left our clothes in the kitchen. She held out mine in her hand as she snickered and remarked:

"There must be some funny people living here. Look what I found in the kitchen."

"Hmm!? Funny, but real nice."

"Um-hmm. ... Hm-hmm, I think we took care of October in one night."

She grinned as she put my things on the chair. And then she went back to the kitchen before I could reply.

She had made soft boiled eggs - two for me. At my questioning look, she chuckled softly and said:

"They say if men eat enough eggs, they want to do it. Or maybe it's that they can do it more. I guess it's the protein."

I chuckled with her as I recalled an article that told that in New Guinea, the natives thought that having children came from eating pork, something they only did at feasts.

"Thanks, I replied with a grin: "... maybe it's true, ... can't hurt," and then told her about the article.

She laughed, and then as we ate, I remembered that I had said that I would take her to the Oyster Bar, and then remembered that oysters also had a lot of protein - and that they were also supposed to be an aphrodisiac - probably for that reason, too - but it suddenly occurred to me that it was probably more because their soft, slippery form suggested something about a woman's aroused pussy. I didn't mention that, but did remind Martha of my promise to take her to the Oyster Bar, wondering if in Europe people thought they had the same effect.

"Oh yes," she agreed, and we agreed that it would avoid her having to cook dinner. I wondered if her slight snicker indicated that she was just thinking about our saving time that way, or if it confirmed that in Norway people believed oysters had the same effect.

She decided that she would go to the Brooklyn Museum, pleased then at remembering that it would have been closed the previous day, Monday, so she couldn't have gone anyway, something that hadn't occurred to her when she had been thinking about doing so. We agreed to meet at the Oyster Bar at six thirty, and then, after I had brushed my teeth, we kissed, and I squeezed her breast, and then suggested that she should wear something else.

"Of course, ... and a bra too. I think some people noticed yesterday ... but it was sort of nice."

I chuckled and glanced down at her nipple, obvious under the thin cloth of her dress, and agreed:

"I can imagine. New York is not Oslo. Lucky guys there."

She snickered again, and then I was off to work.

The most interesting thing that happened that day at the company was that a manager took the student help to lunch and talked about the firm. The members of the group also got to know each other a little better, about as many girls as guys, and not unattractive girls. But with Martha at home alone with me for the rest of the week, I wasn't too interested in other girls.

Martha was waiting discreetly for me when I got the Oyster Bar in underground passage of Grand Central Station, window shopping in the area. I wondered if she expected a kiss in greeting, but she stuck out her hand with a smile, and when I reached out mine in a reflex, she gave me a firm handshake, much firmer than an American girl would. And then we went into the Oyster Bar and found seats at the bar.

She had obviously already looked at the menu in the window, immediately remarking that she hadn't known there were so many different kinds. When we got the menu, she thought they were all pretty expensive, wondering at the differences in prices, but I told her emphatically: "I'm treating tonight," and then explained that some varieties offered came from further away, airfreight, and that some were rarer, and then we agreed to start with half a dozen each of two different types. But then the waiter suggested we could a share a mixed dozen, sampling four types, so we did that and ordered two draft beers.

When the beer was served, we skaaled properly, and then the oysters were brought, a ring of a dozen on a tray of ice, obviously four different types from their size and their shells.

"How do you eat them?" Martha asked, looking at the tray a little wonderingly and glancing at the variety of condiments: ketchup, horseradish, Tabasco sauce and lemon.

"Mother insists on eating them straight," I replied, immediately wishing I had left her out of my explanation:

"... without anything, but dad and I like them dipped in a mixture of ketchup and horseradish with lemon juice and a dash of Tabasco sauce, and some people like to just squeeze a little lemon juice over them."

"Oh. Well, ... I'll try them your way first," and smiled at me. So I mixed up a little dish of everything and then suggested that she choose one.

She smiled at me again, a little uncertainly, and picked up her oyster fork and chose a smaller one as she asked before she put her fork in it:

"And they were just alive?"

"Um-hmm, ... but they don't move."

She glanced up at me again, as though that was what she had been worrying about, and put her fork in it, and looked a little relieve that I had been right.

"They're kind of slippery, ... sort of like you are."

She seemed to understand immediately, giving me a quick grin, and then as she stirred her oyster in the sauce replied just as softly:

"'No worse than oysters or beer.'"

She grinned again and remarked:

"So I don't have to like them, even if I like the other."

"But since you do, you will probably like them, too," I rejoined.

She smiled at me and put it in her mouth, holding it for a moment and then chewing thoughtfully as I watched her for a moment and then also chose one of those she had taken.

"Your sauce is sharp," she commented, as I dipped my oyster in it:

"... but I liked it. Kind of hard to tell how the oyster tasted, but it wasn't bad, no worse than "fiskeboller" probably."

She smiled at me as I ate my oyster and nodded with a smile.

"May I have the last one of those?"

"Of course," I agreed, and she grinned and whispered:

"I want to try it 'naked',"

and put her fork in it and put it in her mouth, smiling at me as she ate it, and then smirking as she swallowed and then asked softly:

"I'm like that?"

"Better," ... all smooth and slippery ... and taste even better, ... and are so juicy."

She smirked again with a little snort as it occurred to me that the proper way to eat oysters "naked" was to slurp them from the shell, to also get the juice.

"If you like them 'naked', people who like them 'naked' eat them straight from the shell, to get the juice."

She snorted again with another smirk as I took one and demonstrated for her, letting the oyster and juice slide into my mouth, wondering if everyone else - the men, anyway - had the same thought that had just occurred to me.

"And your mother prefers them that way?" Martha asked and grinned.

"Hm-hmm. Um-hmm, but I doubt for that reason."

We both chuckled, and then she tried one that way, her eyes smiling at me as she tilted the shell up to her mouth. She chewed and swallowed it and then whispered:

"I like oysters, especially now that I know why you do," and smirked again.

"I'm glad, ... but that hadn't occurred to me before, ... just now ... with you. I may forego the sauce in the future."

She smiled, and her thighs moved slightly, and then she whispered:

"Later, I think I'm all slippery. It would be a shame to waste your sauce now."

We shared a quick grin, and then she said "skaal," and we had a drink of our beers.

Then we ate the rest with sauce. I was planning to eat something else after the oysters, but we agreed to have another dozen, and she told me about her visit to the museum, snickering when she told me about Rodin's over life-sized statue of Balzac, expressing her surprise that Rodin would have sculpted him that way and that the statue would be shown in an American museum.* We order a second beer when the oysters came, a different selection of four types, and enjoyed them with and without sauce, only suggesting with our eyes the innuendoes we were sharing.

* "Monument to Balzac" [Readers may enjoy finding websites to this and other works of art mentioned.]

"Takk for matten," Martha said when we had finished, and I remembered to say "Vel bekomme," and we finished our beers with a final "skaal" after I had paid.

Then we were walking back to our apartment, just glancing at each other as we strode rather than strolled, and I appreciated her nice gait, the way her legs swung from her hips, different the way City girls walked, somehow sensually animalistic it seemed. In the elevator, we just smiled at each other, and then in our apartment - although it seemed so obvious what we both wanted to do - neither of us knew quite what to say. After a moment of silence, she said:

"I want to change," glancing down at her skirt and blouse, and then added:

"Oh, call your parents. Your mother reminded me yesterday that you should."

"Um-hmm, ... thanks."

My sister answered the phone, very nonchalantly with an "Oh, hi," when she heard my voice and asked how my job was. I told that it was fine and asked how things were going with her as I looked at Martha. She plucked at the top button of her blouse, and I nodded, and she went off to her room as my sister replied and then asked:

"Do you want to talk to Mother?"

"Not especially, ... but if she does, otherwise just give them my love and tell them that everything is fine here."

"She does, ... here"

Then my mother was on the phone, asking about my job, and then about what we had had for dinner. I told her about Martha's fish dumplings, and she appreciated my description of them, but thought I had to been too generous by taking her to the oyster bar, but I countered that I thought she should see something of New York that she wouldn't otherwise, and my mother seemed then to agree. By then, I felt that I had to go to the bathroom, especially when I heard Martha flush the toilet, and was relieved that my mother finished the conversation, asking me to call the next evening. "Love to Father," I replied, and then could hang up.

When Martha heard me going to my room, she called:

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Good idea," I called back as I started to unbutton my shirt.

"I'll wait for you," she called back.

"I'll hurry," I replied, and did, taking of my shirt and jacket together as I got to my room and the rest as fast as I could, and then had to hold my cock to be sure I didn't drip as I hurried to her bathroom.

She was already standing naked in the tub, snickering when she saw me.

"I have to go," I said as I stepped in the tub with her.

She snorted when she saw me start as soon as I let go of my cock, and chuckled when I directed my stream up on her again, and when I tried to reach her breasts with my stream, she snorted again, but then stooped down so that I could, seeming to enjoy it - yes, definitely, cupping her hands under her breasts to catch it as she glanced up at me with a sort of surprised smile. And then we showered with lots of intimate contact, and I remembered to shave, and she snickered as she watched me.

Then we were drying ourselves, both of us smiling a little and making purring sounds, pleased, mildly aroused, animal noises. We knew what we were going to do next.

But Martha asked anyway:

"And what are we going to do now," as she smiled again mischievously.

"It's too early to go to bed. ... Maybe we should have dessert. ... I mean, we really didn't have much to eat; maybe you want something else before we go to bed."

She tried to repress a snicker as she grinned with a nod and agreed:

"That would be a good idea. What would you like ... for dessert?" and she grinned again.

"I was thinking more about what you might like;" I replied, and then snorted and added:

"If I can give it to you."

She almost laughed, but then answered:

"I'm not sure. I don't think I want the same thing I had last night. What else can you suggest?"

She snickered and hung up her towel and took mine from me as I nodded with a grin and agreed:

"No, that would be boring. I don't have much of a choice to offer. What about a banana?" She snickered as she hung up my towel and I added:

"That's not much of a dessert. I think the one ... the only one in the house isn't very ripe. You know, not soft and sweet, probably pretty hard."

She snickered and glanced down at him and then back up at me with a grin as I continued - liking the simile I had found:

"Maybe it won't taste so good that way. Oh, I know - if we have any - you could have it with chocolate sauce. You like chocolate."

Martha grinned and nodded and replied:

"But I've never had banana with chocolate. Is that something American girls like?"

"I've never offered it to them," I answered with a chuckle, and she giggled and responded: "I'm not sure I would like that ... but I know we have some."

"Oh, that's good, You didn't know if you would like oysters before, either. I bet you would like a banana with chocolate sauce on it; sort of like a banana split without the ice cream and whipped cream."

She snickered and replied:

"I never had one, but we also have some whipped cream - a spray can. I think I would like to try it; sounds like a very special dessert. But what about you? What would you like for dessert?"

Martha looked at me with a more serious expression on her face.

"I don't know, ... I don't usually have dessert. I think I'll just watch you enjoy yours, and then maybe something will occur to me."

She snickered with a grin and remarked:

"I hope so. I feel kind of funny eating when people are just watching me. ... But if you want to ..."

I nodded and asked:

"Where's the chocolate sauce?"

"In the kitchen, in the fridge," she answered.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers