Martha's Madness

Story Info
A tale of BDSM erotica.
2.6k words
4.16
29.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha was a little nervous about this visit to his house. Although she knew she shouldn't be since it was a business meeting and not a social call. But still people do talk and this made her nervous for various reasons and being alone in his home with him didn't help.

She knew that people must consider her odd and an old maid spinster. Her move back to her hometown after living away for so many years wasn't that unusual. But coming home to take care of her parents, then her aunt and uncle while it was the right thing to do probably seemed to many as an admission of failure on her part for not marrying and having a family.

Still, this was a meeting to plan for a major fund raiser and nothing to be concerned about. The man had a fine reputation as a kind, caring philanthropist who had been devoted to his dying wife so what could happen?

So far it had been uneventful and they were accomplishing much of the needed planning. Nothing to be nervous about.

Oh! She was startled as the door bell rang and his dog started barking as it did when she had arrived.

"That's my yard man. Let me talk to him for a few minutes and we'll get back to this. Here, roam the internet until I get back so you won't get bored."

Martha was hesitant, but then she noticed that the two of them were standing outside looking at the roof and trees. Obviously, this might take a while so she clicked on the Explorer icon.

But as she did so she noticed that on the bottom tray there were opened files.

Should she?

Since she was curious to know more about him she figured what could it hurt? She could see him standing in the yard and certainly could get things back to the way they were if he started back inside.

So she clicked "restore" and oh my goodness..................

She certainly wasn't prepared for that; his hidden stash of naughty pictures. Still, it was a rush to be staring at it and the girl was pretty. Plus the naughtiness of looking and the possibility of being caught made it rather thrilling. Is that the dining room table in this house? It is she had remarked on how unusual it was and yes, that was the back window overlooking the yard. I wonder who she is? And what else is here?

This time it was a cartoon. Amusing yet some how erotic. Cute outfit and yet sexy too. Some kind of elf with pointy ears and huge knockers. Some man tied up tight with a huge penis and a vibrator strapped to it.

What else could there be?

Oooooh, tight rope bondage. Now you don't see that every day. Obviously done in a studio with subtle lighting. Yet you could see the strain on her back as her arms were tied tightly together with the elbows almost touching.

Martha was torn between wanting to see more to get a sense of his tastes yet fear of discovery.

I wonder...yes, a right click showed her that a zipping program was installed so she quickly compressed the entire folder and then immediately logged on to her email and attached the file and sent it to herself.

With one eye on the window keeping the men in sight and the other on the computer screen watching while it slowly uploaded the file until she could click "send.'

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him leave his yard man and head back to the house. So she hurriedly closed down everything and made sure that it looked exactly as it was before.

Even though her heart was pounding, she had to act like nothing untoward had occurred for the next hour as they concluded their business. Damn it! She had to go back to work at the library. But she knew that her mind was would be on what was in the file waiting for her at home.

The rest of Martha's day crept slowly by. The children in the afternoon program took a toll on her patience, but she knew that as the head librarian she had to maintain calm and be professional.

That's why she always chose to dress professionally and kept a demure manner befitting her stature in the small town. Rarely pants and always skirts with a prim and proper look to them just like she was taught. Her family had a reputation after all..

Finally 5 o'clock arrived and she closed down her computer and put her desk in order before driving home.

She always felt an immense sense of pride as she drove up the hill and the large Victorian mansion came into view. The dark green façade gave a sense of foreboding, but inside was warm and welcoming as it had been in her family for generations.

So she parked her car around back and entered the back porch. Martha had converted one of the downstairs bedrooms to an office so she quickly stopped by the fridge to pour a glass of wine then headed to the back room and turned on her computer.

She knew that this was morally wrong, but over the years she had learned to trust her instincts and felt that this might turn out to be a bit of fun. Plus the voyeuristic thrill was quite exciting.

Sure enough there was the file in her inbox. A few clicks and it was downloaded and ready to be opened.

Yes, she recognized the same images she had seen the first time, but scrolled on through to see what else was there.

Oh, my........................

More bondage. Very tastefully done and not that provocative. Just a back shot of a model in fishnet stockings with her hands tied above her.

A studio shot, but she wondered what else there was.

Ok, a Japanese art print. Shunga, she believed it was called. The erotic art of the so called pillow books that had been used for hundreds of years by the Japanese for fun and education. This one was tame just the usual depiction of fornication.

Martha's heart was pounding and she definitely felt a bit warm. This was just so naughty yet exciting.

Ok, another cute cartoon along the bondage theme. Martha licked her lips looking at the oversized penis in the picture. The same two characters as before only the female elf was riding the poor man's huge cock.

Mmmmmm, that was nice. Then a series of what looked like professionally done bondage black and white photos.

Wait a minute! Was that women's vagina sewn shut???? And yes, those were welts across her big breasts. Those nipple clamps were obviously pretty tight and uncomfortable. So this was real and not fake. Even in black an white you could see the tightness of those clover clamps as they viciously squeezed the women's nipples. And the cane was right there up against her chest that must have made those long marks across the model's breasts.

Martha felt quite nervous yet excited. This was turning out to be pretty hard core and nasty stuff. Dare she look at more or should she stop now?

Silly girl, of course you're going to keep looking.

Aaaaaah, these are quite nasty. The first one wasn't that bad, but the next ones were quite extreme. Needles pushed deeply into the women's breast and nipples.

Martha couldn't believe that someone would actually want to do that. She could see a nipple crushed between two pieces of wood; then another shot showed a large needle run through it. More pictures showed multiple piercings in the women's breast with a final two needles shoved through her taut nipple.

And not only medically sharp needles, but dull colored straight pins had been pushed through the hard skin until just the glass heads showed.

Martha wrote down the name of the web site that was imprinted on the pictures for later edification.

Truly, these were the acts of depraved and sick individuals. She just failed to see how anyone could derive any pleasure from them.

Still, why not stop now?

Martha had failed to notice before that there was subfolder in the file. Marked "Personal," she paused to ask herself did she really want to do this? Did she really want to take a peek into such a personal and deeply private side of someone that she admired?

She finally decided that she did. She had always felt hat there was more to him than what was first perceived and she wanted to see if her instincts were correct.

OMG!!!!!!!

It wasn't the subject matter that shocked her. She had already seen worse, but she immediately recognized the window in the background and as she looked harder at the masked woman, her stomach flip flopped as she realized that it was one of her little preschooler's mommy. The window was one that she admired before at the back of the family's house. Her gaze at the camera was so mocking as she pulled the clamps and stretched her little tits out straight.

Now her fingers were shaking as she pushed the key that moved to the next picture.

Ok, less to recognize. It was just a shot from behind as the woman knelt and poked one finger in her butt, but still.........that long hair sure looked familiar.

Should she do this? What if there were more people that she recognized? How would she ever look them in the face if she met them at work or worse in her church?

Such a moral dilemma!

Ok, maybe just one more to see how it goes.

Sweet Jesus!! A nice cock sucking picture and good lord, she did know that woman. Who would have thought that she had such large tattoo? The man's penis almost filled her mouth, but she showed no shame in her face behind the leather mask. Only a slight twinkle in her eyes.

Martha kept scrolling through the pictures. Most of the woman she didn't recognize, but several of the locations were familiar.

Martha was shocked, completely shocked of the one of a close friend with her mouth open accepting a man's piss being squirted on her face and in her mouth.

You just never know what goes on behind closed doors, do you?

The pictures showed a wide variety of activities, most of which were down right illegal in some southern states or at the very least considered quite perverse by most people.

The most shocking part were some of the women that she recognized here in town. Mommies and different civic leaders that one wouldn't have considered to be involved with such things.

And it was the pleasure one could see in their faces as they bodies were subjected to various torments.

From intense nipple torture, large bottles begin stuffed into tight holes or some kind of weird medical play with tubing running out of their urethras and speculums being used to gape both holes.

Either way, Martha had stumbled upon the best kept secret in town. M*****f****r!!!!! Was that her sister in their living room window? Or rather now MY living room. Sweet Jesus, Martha could see her sister's little tits and her fat ass with red marks on it from a whipping. And in such a submissive position.

This was too much, she had to leave this alone for now and go relax.

So she shut off her computer and drank the last drops of the wine. Then impulsively she stripped her clothes off.

Her mind wandered as she walked around downstairs in the dark making sure the doors were locked. Then she headed up the winding staircase to the upper floors.

But she walked past her bedroom door and went up to the 3rd floor landing. Martha reached into the draw of the small table there and unlocked the door that lead to the small room that was above the 2nd floor balcony. Then closed it behind her and walked to the windows.

Martha had always loved this room. It had been her bedroom when she was a child growing up and being so high up in the house seemed like a sanctuary or a tower room. She could remember all the times that she stood here and watched traffic as it came up the hill from the bridge. And then later as a teenager standing in the dark naked like now and touching herself as she imagined passersby's would see her masturbating.

When she felt really daring, she would even sneak down when her parents were away at night and stand out on the open balcony on the 2nd floor. It never failed to give her an intense orgasms to stauncher with her back to the street late at night as she masturbated away. The excitement was just so intense! Like now seeing people that she was familiar with doing such incredible nasty things.

How did he get these sweet southern belles to do it?

Martha's fingers slid into her crack as she rubbed her throbbing clit and let the images run through her mind. Her other hand snuck to butt and she inserted a finger deep into her anus. Then another and even one more to get that stretched full sensation.

She knew that she stay awake most of the night playing with herself over this. Martha turned around and looked at the walls of her private sanctuary. Her walls were covered with various whips, crops, canes and other instruments of pain. From clamps for nipples or fat pussy lips, there were ropes, leather cuffs or spreader bars she had it all. In the drawers of her old dresser, there were additional weights, dildos, needles and whatever else could be used to provide a wide range of erotic pain and pleasure.

But what she enjoyed the most were the dozens of photographs that were also on the walls.

They started quite early; from the "art" photo one of her uncle did when she was 12 to a photo by a boyfriend in high school of her naked in her bedroom.; then the first really naughty one of her sucking her cousin off in her living room downstairs the summer before she headed off to college; an old back and white of her first double penetration in college.

Then a slew of others showing her progression from a young woman who enjoyed a variety of sexual activities to the transformation of one that enjoyed the most perverse pleasures of pain.

Then the later ones of her first double fisting; hard tight bondage; tight clamps that crushed her nipples flat and lots of anal penetrations by cocks, toys or hands. Then there were the hardcore S & M activities. Needles and skewers through her breasts and genitals,; hot candle wax and other painful pleasures.

Martha had enjoyed it all and still did. She squeezed her rock hard nipples viciously and felt her throbbing cit beneath her finger as she rubbed it furiously.

She headed over to the dresser and from the bottom drawer pulled out a massive rubber dildo. It was huge, bigger around than her arm almost the size of both arms put together. But she knew that with just a little effort and enough lubrication, it would fit her aching hole snuggly and as she looked over her "wall of honor" it wouldn't take long for her orgasms to come.

As she squatted down over it and forced her cunt to stretch open wide to accommodate it's huge diameter, she couldn't help to think how it had turned to be such an interesting day after all.