Martinis with My Mother-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smallsbag
smallsbag
32 Followers

My dick was poking out of the fly of my boxers. I saw her looking, dare I say, gazing longingly at it. I ran my fingers into the waistband of her pantyhose and pulled them down around her thighs, down her legs, past her calves, and down over her feet. Each inch I removed the delicate, stretchy undergarment brought the sensation of a different smell, an aromatic signature of what I was to soon experience firsthand, the gentle waft of fabric softener, a dollop of perfume, then the musky signature of her full bush and vagina, a hint of her big ass that had been kept within, the moisturizer she rubbed on her legs, down to the smoky desert of her calves that had floated back and forth all day, exposed to the environment, right to the sweaty sweetness of her feet, and though they had their time to air out from the confines of her work shoes, the pleasant candied tinge of her toes, so close to my face as I tugged on her nylons to free them, made me smile in anticipation.

Without hesitating, I grabbed the back of her left heel and stuck two of her toes in my mouth...salty, smooth. I ran my tongue over her nails and between her toes. I heard her gasp and then say:

"See?" She squinted, triumphantly. There I was, sucking her toes. I was servicing her.

I pulled her toes from my mouth and pushed her legs down to the bed as a response to her challenge. Again, she grunted as legs fell down and bounced back up, her thighs parting from the force, I could see her bush protruding from her purple panties. It called to me, I wanted it. But not yet.

I popped myself onto the bed, straddling her with my knees, forcibly grabbed the back of her head and as she let out a cry I pushed my dick into her mouth. It was warm, soft, so inviting but for the hardness of her teeth, above, below, and to both sides of my dick, a veiled threat, a porcelain guard daring me to step out of line and risk suffering unspeakable consequences. I'm a mere 6 inches, but I'm thick and I could feel her struggle with the girth, just like her daughter did. I heard her muffled cry and I pushed further in until she gagged. I could have come then and there, but not yet. It was too soon. I needed to savor this.

"See?" I declared as I triumphantly pulled my dick from her mouth, her saliva forming a string from the head of my cock to her lips, her eyes were glassy and teary from the strain. Who was servicing whom?

She licked her lips and I put it in again, she struggled for a moment, but only to handle the fullness of my dick, not the act itself which I could tell, she was enjoying. I moved back and forth probing her mouth and the back of her throat, pulling out every so often so she could catch her breath as she ran her tongue over the head. Then, unable to hold back any longer, I pushed in again, deep.

Her head pulled as far back as it could into the mattress in an attempt to accommodate the length and the force and avoid taking me any deeper into her throat. I heard her grunt and could feel her exhale through her nose onto my own pubic mound. I exploded into her throat with a core pulsation after violent cole pulsation, my torso shaking, my hands struggling to hold myself up as I erupted over and over, reveling in my orgasm, praying the perpetually fleeting ecstasy wouldn't end.

I heard her choke and felt her throat heave against the head of my dick, but the sensation was tempered by the feeling of her swallowing and then swallowing again. I pulled from her face and heard her give long exhale as she tried to catch herself. I looked down and there was a big chunk of white cum on the side of her mouth. She was oblivious to it. She looked me in the eye as if to ask if I was satisfied with what we had just done. All I could focus on was the lump of my cum on my mother-in-law's face, and what got it there. I took the head of my dick and slid it across her face, into the chunk of cum on her mouth and pushed it in. Realizing what it was, Linda took it to her tongue, rolled it once, and then swallowed.

Now I was satisfied.

I rolled off of her, to her right side. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her partial nakedness. To be honest, as great as it all was, I was a bit disappointed I didn't fuck her. Of course, I really did want to feel the inside of her, the inside of my mother-in-law. But as with anything, in the heat of the moment, it's a judgment call. I chose to make her swallow me instead. Of the possible violations, this one, short of fucking her ass, was an easy call.

I looked up at the ceiling, the brown blades of the ceiling fan, the white porcelain lights in the center, and though in the back of my mind I knew there would be some sort of reckoning, some uncomfortable discussion, I didn't want it to spoil the moment. The afterglow of sex and booze makes pushing the anxiety to the back of consciousness much easier than sexually frustrated sobriety.

I could hear her breathing, but she was motionless. And so was I. But that's when my moment was shattered by the full weight of her rolling over on top of me. She pushed down on my shoulders and ground her purple panty covered vagina onto my saliva soaked cock. She grabbed me by the neck and pushed up on my jaw.

"Now it's my turn you little fuck."

Jumping up she straddled my face and pushed her clitoris against my chin so hard I could barely open my mouth for fear of biting my tongue. She wriggled and writhed and then moved up a few inches so that her sweaty, hairy gash covered by the purple nylon was just over my lips. I could smell her vagina with an essence of urine as she rubbed it back and forth across my face yelling that it was her turn. Her bush, as it poked out from her panties was both soft and rough at the same time.

"My turn, my turn, my turn, it's my turn, my turn." She drunkenly howled.

I pushed with my chin against her vagina and reached out and grabbed her meaty ass cheeks from both sides. We struggled against each other, pushing, fighting. I tore at her panties and then managed to slide them halfway down her ass. She paused for a moment and took them off. We looked at each other, breathing heavily. Then we reached out to each other as if to find an accord in our mutual pleasure. And once again, she was on top, her now bare pussy fully spread on my mouth. I ran my tongue down the wet slide of her vagina into the tartness of her hole and slid it in to really taste everything that had gone on down between her legs, the sweat of her walking from office to office, the confinement of sitting, the encasement of the pantyhose, the tingle of the urine, the softness of her unkempt pubic hair, the creaminess of her own excited wetness.

As I explored her, she shuddered and shook and I could tell she was getting close to orgasm.

I ran my fingers down the crack of her ass into the deep folds of skin until I felt her asshole. Then I moved forward and stuck my tongue onto the dry puckered plane of little brown hole. It was musky and I could feel the delicate skin stretch against the tip of my tongue. She liked it. She liked the feeling of my fingers and my tongue stretching her asshole, tasting her asshole, probing her asshole. My nose moved around her vagina and she was so out of her mind, in that netherworld between erotic pleasure and the cliff of orgasm that I was afraid she'd break my nose if I didn't reposition. I moved back, removed my tongue from her asshole, and put it back in her pussy. But I left my fingers there at her ass, now wet with a combination of my saliva and her vaginal secretions, and slid my index finger into her anus.

She gasped again and shuddered, I pushed my finger further in, yet still carefully working her clitoris with my mouth. That's when her whole body tightened and she shook violently. I moved my right hand up to her breast and gently swirled my fingers around until giving a gently tug on her nipple. My index finger still in her asshole and I could feel her sphincter tighten around it, her heart beating and her little elastic band pulsating along with it. A gentle bath of her cum coated my tongue and pooled in my mouth enough that I was forced to swallow.

Then I pushed her off.

We quietly drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by a harsh sunlight. A throbbing head. My naked mother-in-law, Linda, in my embrace. At some point we had made our way under the covers. My hands were full of her breasts. My nose was buried in her hair. My deflated penis was resting against her ass crack. We smelled of sex. I pulled my hand out from under her and rubbed my face. I could smell her sex and her ass on my fingers. Sex, dirtiness, confusion, guilt. It was all very surreal.

Linda took a deep breath. She rolled to her side and looked at me. As the previous night fell on her she rolled back over, shook her head, and rubbed her face as she pulled it all in. And so did I. I too thought of what we did to each other and as I replayed everything in my head, mounting her face, forcing my dick into her mouth, forcibly spraying my load into her throat, having her mount my face, coming in my mouth, me fingering her asshole...it made me hard.

I rolled over on top of her and thrust my dick into her hairy pussy.

"Wha...what the hell are you doing?" She yelled.

I pushed my dick all the way in to her vagina until I bottomed out and my balls were pressed against her ass cheeks. Her eyes got big and she grunted, she writhed a bit.

"Stop..." She struggled a bit but then relented.

"I'm finishing what we started. I'm fucking you." I thrusted over and over, and she met ever thrust with one of her own. By this point, I can't say we were totally sober, but we were no longer drunk. And that was important. I wanted to feel the inside of my mother-in-law, and more importantly, I wanted her to feel me, feel what I was capable of doing to her. I wanted her to experience this while we were both sober. More or less.

I continued to fuck her hairy pussy and I could feel her wetness coating my dick, a very sexy acceptance of what we were doing, welcoming me, encouraging me. I gave a final push and unloaded my first orgasm into her and she responded with an orgasm of her own. As it turned out, this was not my last orgasm of the day, but that's another story for another time.

For the moment, I laid there on top of her and listened to her breathing. I could feel my semen seeping past my cock, out of her vagina, onto us and the sheets. We quietly laid there until I pulled out. Without a word, she stood up, and I watched as she nakedly stumbled around and gathered one-by-one her dress, her panties, her bra, and her pantyhose. Then I smiled and watched her ass jiggle as she walked quietly from the room.

To Be Continued...

smallsbag
smallsbag
32 Followers
12