Marti's Friend

Story Info
Fourth chapter of Marti's lost bet at the auction house.
8.7k words
4.32
48.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerryjwj
jerryjwj
38 Followers

Marti's Wager

Marti's Exam

Marti's Owner

Finally... the fourth chapter of Marti's adventure.

This story is Marti's Friend

Look for Marti's Final Humiliation much sooner than it took to publish this chapter.

* * * *

Gloria and Marti exchanged apprehensive glances as the lord of the barony took a seat and instructed the woman to remain standing. The lord baron motioned to his attendants. They began to set up some sort of bench. They laid a whip out upon the bench. The lord explained. "Marti, When I purchased you from Peter, I didn't know that I was getting a two-for. Gloria, here, seems intent on purchasing the last month of your service from me, but the deal I made with her includes her service to me as well."

A look of guilt came over Marti's face. Despite the glee Gloria seemed to get from whipping Marti's naked body back on Peter's Island, Gloria had assured Marti, that she would take her home before her period of slavery ended. She could not fathom the concern Gloria must have for her to spend the money she had won fair and square at the auction house nearly nine months ago, and also sell herself into slavery. The lord continued. "What a treat! Gloria, I know what you have planned." Marti wondered if Gloria's intent to purchase the last month of her service and free her from it was something for which Gloria would be punished during her slavery.

Gloria began to defend her self, but was interrupted by the lord's motion to his attendant to pick up the whip. He spoke over the few words Gloria got out. "Marti, you have been a slave for nearly a year now. Your service will be done in three months. You will be leaving with Gloria in about two months. Now Gloria, you are a different matter. This is your first taste of slavery. You risked a year of sexual slavery at the auction house, but won money instead. Yet your friend Marti, lost; and you kept track of her, swooping in on her near the end of her service. Perhaps you wanted to buy her before but waited until she was almost done to reduce her price. You didn't want to give up all your money did you?" The lord laughed.

He contined. "I am given to understand this is not the first time you two were together. In the short time on Peter's Island together, you whipped Marti. Hmmm. A strange friend you are. Well... No matter. I shall get my money's worth out of you both."

Genuine fear came over them both as the lord baron continued. "You both shall do exactly as you are told, with out hesitation otherwise, you shall be whipped. You both shall answer this question: Will you need to be whipped before you obey or are you already willing to obey with out hesitation?" He looked at them awaiting their response.

Marti said plaintively. "What will you tell us to do?" Her lord nodded his head in disappointment. Gloria blatantly refused to obey.

"I thought as much." Their lord responded. "One of you shall be whipped. You choose between you which one is to be whipped and which to watch. If you fail to agree on who shall be whipped, then I shall whip you both twice as hard. Before you decide, I will describe the whipping. You shall be tied ankle and wrist bent over this bench." He pointed to the bench, the setting up of which his attendants had nearly completed. "Your clothing shall be removed to expose your bare ass. Your legs will be spread and I shall whip your ass over and over again until you cry out in genuine pain. Now choose which of you it shall be."

Gloria became angry and began to walk away. Gloria had not thought through the implications of offering herself in slavery. The lord's attendant quickly restrained her with shackles and seated her in a chair. Her lord repeated his admonition. "Decide or you both shall be whipped." Marti leaned over Gloria's bound body. Her loose fitting clothing took the shape of her ass. She pleaded with Gloria to sort out the matter with her and decide. Gloria knew the better course, but her irrational anger impeded her. They wrestled with the decision. Gloria used obstinacy to persuade Marti that if she did not agree to take the whipping, that Gloria would allow them both to be whipped even more rigorously.

The lord told them it was time and Marti fessed up. "Whip me, but just half as hard like you promised." Her lord looked to Gloria for confirmation. Which Gloria was more than willing to lend. The rapidity with which she confirmed Marti's condemnation to the whip gave away the fact that her obstinacy was merely a ploy to convince Marti this was the only way to escape the worse whipping.

Marti felt betrayed by Gloria as the lord turned to her with instructions. "Strip Marti, strip all of your clothes off and walk over the the bench. Place your ankles in the lower straps and bend over placing your wrists in the upper straps." Marti felt like changing her mind. She no longer cared that she should be whipped twice as vigorously. She wanted Gloria to feel the whip as well. Her lord hurried her obedience by saying "If you find yourself unable to do as you are told, your clothing shall be removed for you and you shall be forcably shackeled to the bench and your whipping will be twice as vigorous."

Marti forced herself to lift the hem of her garment, revealing first, her sex, then her bare breasts to her lord and to Gloria. She pulled it over her head and dropped it to the ground. She turned to walk toward the bench. Her eyes fixed on the shackles into which she was about to place her own ankles. Each step became harder. Thoughts of revenge welled up causing her to blurt out. "Gloria should be whipped too."

He retorted. "The decision has been made. You, Marti shall be whipped and Gloria shall not. She shall watch as you cry." Marti stepped up to the bench and was attempting to muster the courage to press her ankle into the open shackle when her lord ordered. "Turn around Marti, I want to see you naked. This is the first time I have seen your pussy or tits." This inflamed Marti. She already felt vulnerable and abused. She had forced her self to accept being whipped and to strip and bind herself now she had to turn around to be inspected.

She turned. Her lord said. "Spread your legs apart so I can get a good look." Gloria was still tied to the chair but could watch everything that was happening to Marti. "Put your hands behind your back and do not move. I am going to touch you." Marti did not know how to contain herself. She wanted to lash out, but was still afraid of the whipping. Her lord put his fingers against the trimmed folds of her pussy lips. She could hardly hold still. She quieted herself by glaring at Gloria. His fingers parted her lips and entered in under Marti's clit. He looked into her eyes to watch for a reaction as he messaged her sensitive nub of an organ.

His finger dallied with her nub, folding it one way then the other, pushing it up until it was flicked down, then repeating. Marti stood naked, hands to her sides. The sensation of his hand against her pubis and that of her clitoris throbbing at each of its manipulations were hard to bear. His touch would have been arousing under different circumstances. Marti's feelings of arousal further irritated her.

Finally he withdrew his penetrating finger and instructed her. "Turn around and put your ankles in the shackles. As Marti's whipping came closer, Gloria became more anxious. She wondered how hard it would hurt and if, despite what the lord said, she was next anyway. Marti bent over and placed her wrists in the forward restraints. Her legs were pulled apart by the wide separation between he ankle shackles. Bending over turned the underside of her pussy into plain view between her spread legs and ass.

The lord requested the whip from his assistant. He drew the whip across Marti's ass gently, accompanied by his lingering hand holding her fleshy cheek. He asked her "Are you ready?" Marti gave a snide remark which was answered by a sharp crack of the whip against her bare ass. The tail of the whip penetrated to the soft folds of her sex and she yelped in anguish.

Her ass retreated from the punishment. She squirmed trying to get free, trying to rub the pain away, but she was bound hand and foot. She could do nothing but feel the pain engulf her lower body until the next lash came. It did not come until after the lord spoke again. "Your pussy is in the perfect position to be fucked." His fingers returned to stroke Marti until she again felt the irritation of a pleasurable sensation at the inopportune time.

The pain seemed twice as intense with the next lash. It felt as if the whip had tore her pussy lips. The lord watched her thrash against the sting. Gloria cringed knowing it could too easily have been her. The torture continued until Marti's tears and sobs were evident to her lord.

He told her that she would get two more lashes and asked her if she understood. Through her sobs she managed a pitiful "yes." She was wracking her body from side to side and bending at her knees trying to make the pain go away. Her lord asked her if she wanted him to rub the pain away before delivering the last two lashes. She said in a feint and resigned voice. "Yeeeess pleeeeease."

The lord placed his hand on the fleshy cheek of her ass and pressed it in gently, his other hand between her open legs with fingers penetrating her hole and playing with her clitoris again. Marti felt the humiliating intrusion. Her sex already swollen from the beating reacted by swelling further. She could feel her clitoris thicken against the feel of his finger.

The lord finished his rape of her pussy and also removed his healing hand with the utterance. "Tell me when you are ready for your next lash. Do so quickly, clearly and obediently or there shall be more lashes still." Marti was obedient. She swallowed her sob and indicated that the lash could now be drawn. She screamed in pain as it landed. All the pain which had already abated, returned.

The lord motioned to his attendants to untie Gloria and he instructed her to come close. Gloria was certain that she was going to be whipped, but Marti's screams and sobs prompted her compliance. Their lord handed Gloria the whip with the instruction "Deliver the last lash to Marti yourself. Make it as hard as you can otherwise, you will be shackled, stripped and and receive a full whipping yourself.

Gloria felt the whip in her hands and looked at Marti's welted ass. She imagined her own naked ass on the receiving end but pushed that out of her mind. She reared back prepared to let loose her worst. Marti waited. Every muscle in her thighs and ass and pussy tensed as she braced herself against the pain. The whip made contact with a crack. Marti yelled out in anger and pain.

The lord took the whip from Gloria and asked them both "Will you obey everything I tell you with out hesitation?" Marti spoke up with a strong affirmative and Gloria with a fearful admission of obedience. The lord continued. "I am leaving. I will be back soon. Could be tomorrow, could be a month. When I return, I will inspect both of your bodies. If I find one single hair on any part of you except your heads, I will whip you both. So keep yourself clean shaved. My attendants will show you to your rooms. The mansion staff will tend to your needs and Gloria, you can undo Marti's shackles anytime you want."

He walked out of sight. Marti was still bent over the bench, her ass stinging. She was still squirming in the useless attempt to lessen the pain. She was now more angry at Gloria than the lord. Gloria knew this and was afraid to let her loose. She wondered if the lord's instructions allowed her to leave Marti there. She reasoned the staff would probably loose her and that there might be some punishment for she not loosening her.

The sweat from Marti's heated body soiled Gloria's garment as she leaned to undo her restraints.

Weeks went by, The staff served Gloria and Marti's every instruction, except of course to allow them to leave. They, however, were unmolested by the lord, who was absent. They were free to do was they pleased. Was this what the lord had intended for the duration?

Marti had endured whippings and humiliations for nine months now. She had even been whipped in front of Gloria, Gloria had whipped her more than once now. The freedom from this was exhilarating. She could not resist taking pleasure in her control over the mansion's staff. This seemed almost second nature to Gloria. The lord instructed the staff to tend their needs but not to submit to their pleasures. None the less, there were a few ways in which the woman could take advantage of the staff.

Jeff was one of the lord's attendants which had stripped Marti in the garden. The next morning, she instructed Jeff that she wanted to be sure of his hygiene, so he must take his shower under her inspection every day.

Gloria and Marti took breakfast on the veranda overlooking the garden where Marti had received her whipping, five weeks earlier. The staff member which served their table that morning brought news. He told the women the that lord would return to the mansion that morning. He concluded. "He may already be here." They looked at each other, then back at the staff member. Gloria could not finish her breakfast. Marti was nearly done and swallowed the last of her breakfast. With no sign of the lord, they each retired to their rooms where they changed out of their night cloths and into fine clothing for the day as had become their custom over the intervening month. Gloria barked at her staff attendant who had not washed the outfit she had planned to wear that day.

Joni, the staff matron rushed to knock on Marti's door. "The lord wants to see you in the library. He is waiting for you!" She then repeated at Gloria's door. "Don't delay. Really... I mean it. I talked to him this morning. You don't want to keep him waiting this morning." Joni sounded very happy almost giddy. Marti and Gloria both wondered why.

The women entered the library together. They wore the best gowns which their respective wardrobes provided them. Gloria's figure pressed through the fine linen cloth and revealed the shape of her hips and waist. Her breasts filled the gowns bra cups perfectly. Her cleavage was pink with the flesh of her breasts. Marti's dress displayed her full ass and equally supplied breasts flatteringly.

The lord sat alone in the middle of the room. He greeted the woman with the instruction. "Close the door behind you." Gloria waited for Marti to comply. She did. The lord continued. "Have you both taken the time to carefully consider how obedient you plan to be or does one of you need another whipping?" He waited deliberately for each to provide an audible response, but neither did. They stood quietly.

"The question requires a response. No response would be disobedience. Is that your choice?" The lord asked. The women looked at each other for clues as to the other's response. Marti turned again to face the lord and produced affirmation of her willingness to be obedient. Gloria however, remained silent.

The lord concluded. "Your observation of Marti's punishment last month was not sufficient to inspire obedience, I see. Will you need to have your clothes removed for you and take the double whipping or will you willingly remove them for half the whipping? You may answer that by simply doing nothing or by removing your clothing right here, and right now in front of me and Marti."

The lord reminded Gloria of Marti's whipping which stopped only after she was crying uncontrollably. "If you choose to stand there and do nothing, your whipping will be only half over once you begin to cry in earnest." Gloria's passive aggressiveness prevented her from speaking her mind, but the fury of her aggression also paralyzed her. She was unwilling to humiliate herself by getting naked in front of her owner despite the growing fear of what she was convinced would surely be done to her in mere minutes.

The lord called for attendants and the door opened. Two staffers, Jeff and Mike, whom the women had counted on for the preceding month to carry out chores at their bidding, stepped through. The lord instructed them. "Take hold of Gloria and strip off her clothes."

Gloria growled. "OK... OK... I'll do it. Make them leave the room and I will undress." The lord just slowly nodded his head no and motioned to Jeff and Mike to commence the task. Mike stood behind Gloria lifting her arms and holding them above her head. Mike started at her shoulders, cutting the straps and peeling the garment down her body. Her tits were revealed almost immediately. Gloria pulled her arms against Jeff's hold in the instinctive effort to pull her dress up and to cover her naked nipples. Jeff easily resisted her. Gloria's arms remained pulled taught above her head and her breasts were on display.

Mike then reached between the fabric and her hips to pass her dress over the curves of her body, where after, it fell to the floor around her feet uncovering her trimmed but unshaven vulva. The lord commented. "Jeff, is her snatch covered in hair? Look closely." Jeff leaned down to take a close look and confirmed the lord's insincere suspicion, but the lord continued the ruse. "Mike hold Gloria's arms while Jeff takes a look."

Gloria wanted to retract her pelvis inside of her self to hide her nakedness. She squeezed her legs together. Her embarrassment was obvious to everyone. Her lord made sport. "Don't try to hide yourself from them. They can clearly see your body. And you'll get used to it." Marti understood the implication of that last sentence before Gloria did. Simultaneously, she remembered the lords last instructions to them a month ago.

She moved her hand over her own vulva to feel for hair. She had shaved but could not remember how many days ago. The clothes made the effort ambiguous. She turned away from the others to pull the hem of her skirt up and put her fingers to her own soft flesh. To her increasing fear, she felt stubble.

Jeff now leaned down further lifting each of Gloria's feet to pull her garment from under her. Gloria could not resist Jeff's grip, but made every effort to prevent her up lifted leg from causing her crotch to open. She could not. The folds of her open snatch became visible to everyone with each lift of her leg.

The lord instructed Mike to release Gloria's arms and asked her "Now that you are naked and will receive a double whipping, do you care to reduce the whipping a little by voluntarily walking to the bench and bending over to wait for your lashes?" The anger built up inside her again. Even though her irrational resistance to voluntarily submission would cause her greater pain, she could not. She knew it was irrational and she wanted to comply, but her anger would not let her. She stood mute and motionless.

"Take her and shackle her." The lord instructed Mike and Jeff. Gloria's naked body was bent over a bench in the middle or the room. Her legs were spread and shackled at the ankles. Her arms shackled above her head. Her head was lower than her ass which was positioned exactly to receive her whipping.

"Marti, fetch the whip from yonder table." The lord commanded. Marti obeyed. She held the hard leather wrapped handle of the whip in her hand as she stood inches from the lord and even closer to Gloria's naked body. Marti wondered if she was going to be allowed to deliver at least one blow to Gloria as Gloria had whipped her ass when she was shackled and naked in the same position as Gloria is now. Gloria wondered the same thing. She struggled uselessly. Unlike Marti who controlled her anger, Gloria was unable to bridle it and thrashed senselessly against the iron shackles as if she could move her naked and exposed ass far enough or fast enough to avoid the whip.

The lord lifted the whip from Marti's hand and placed it on the bench to which Gloria was bound. He drew the long tail of the whip onto Gloria's back and down over her butt. He lay the tail of the whip between her ass cheeks and let it hang down between her legs. He did this to make the movements of her struggling more embarrassing for her, since everyone could see the whip's tail swish back and forth with her movements. When Gloria felt the whip brush against the inside of her legs, she realized the spectacle and stilled herself. She began to cry.

jerryjwj
jerryjwj
38 Followers