Marty the Midget's Erotic Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers

"Thanks again for everything earlier you are a Godsend," Blair praised.

"I was just doing my job Blair," Marty returned. Her smile was infectious and Marty couldn't help to return it as well.

"Well," Blair said, "either way you are appreciated by the management staff. Mr. Barstaw thought it was a splendid idea and agreed to give a part of the proceeds to the Clairbourne Homeless Shelter as per your request. We have drawn up the papers and have faxed them to your agent. He is checking on some things and said he should have the contract back by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. So we will put everything off until Monday. Which gives us time to make some design changes to Santa's Workshop, so we have a place for pictures for you. Unless you have a change of heart we start on that immediately as well?"

"Feel free," Marty acknowledged. "I will talk everything over with my agent and make sure the contract has everything I asked for, then we have a deal. I will also be glad to make a speech tomorrow if you desire."

"It is not necessary, since we are not paying you yet to," Blair stated.

"It will be my pleasure to," Marty smiled at her again. He looked at her eyes and again she looked away shyly. He almost felt she was flirting with him in a small way, but he was probably misreading the signs.

"Thank you Marty, you seem to be a special man," She praised. Blair put her hand on his then suddenly turned away without making eye contact again. "Have a good night," she added waving her left hand to him.

"Good night," Marty responded and exited the Mall. Thinking about her warm touch the whole way home.

Chapter 3

Over the next few weeks leading up to Christmas, Marty had the most fun of his life. The kids pounced on his lap, smiled, and laughed. Only 2 kids out of the nearly thousand whose pictures he had with them cried. The management staff made up a sign for him, "Marty the Elf: Special Assistant to Santa, and Chief Toy maker." Not bad for a 4-foot kosher midget. He wondered if they even knew he was Jewish, and if they did, were they laughing as he was? The Clairbourne Homeless Shelter personally called up the local media and had them come down to take pictures of Marty and interviewed him and Mr. Barstaw. It was good publicity, because the next day the line was double the size, and it was only Thursday, a week and a half before Christmas.

When he came to work on Christmas Eve, Marty was almost sorry to see it end. He was tired, but he loved the attention. He would have loved to have kids of his our, but he was cognizant of his fate in life. Sometimes you had to accept things for the way they were, and Marty had. He had seen too many of his kind wither away in depression. He felt it sometimes himself, but he was going to enjoy life, and not let those things he couldn't control get to him. Today the few kids who had not had opportunity to see Santa would be his main focus. That was all that occupied his thoughts when he went through the door to make his speech.

He looked out at the crowd and the first thing he noticed was Blair on line with what appeared to be a miniature version of herself. A little girl dressed up in a little red dress, ribbons of green and red in her black hair and the perfect smile. Just like her Mother. They both stood there looking at Marty with delight clapping their hands with the others in line. Marty smiled back and made his speech.

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye...boys, girls, and their beloved parents I greet you on behave of Santa and his Workshop." Applause filled the Mall on his announcement. Kids screamed with happiness and the parents held their kids up to see Marty the elf. The crowd wasn't as huge as past days, but there were still a sizable number of people in line. Marty continued, "As you all know, today Santa is a very busy man. It is Christmas Eve, and he has to get his sleigh ready, feed all his reindeer, make sure all you good boys and girls are taken care of. You are all good boys and girls right?"

A loud scream of "yes" echoed through Santa's Workshop and drifted up and around the Mall. On the upper floor, people stopped, and watched the show unfold from above. Marty raised his hands for the applause to become silent and it immediately did, save a few children laughing.

"Wonderful," Marty praised. "That is soooo...very important to Santa, and it is just as important to me. For those of you who don't know me, I am Marty the elf, special assistant to Santa, and chief toy maker." Some of the kids applauded Marty and the other children's eyes opened in awe. "That is right, chief toy maker! It is my job to make sure Santa gets his orders filled. I have been very busy this year making so many toys for all those good boys and girls. I haven't even had time to shop myself yet." There were scattered laughs, mostly from the parents. Blair giggled and Marty noticed how much she was enjoying the show from this vantage point. It was good to see her happy, she was working very hard to make sure the mall was being run smoothly during this busy time of year.

Last night Blair told Marty about how they caught some teen boys stealing from one of the Coffee Stores in the middle of the Mall. In today's marketplace, coffee stands expanded their sales to include freeze-dried coffee bags, mugs, tea collection set, newspapers, pastries, and even cappuccino makers. Two boys tried to help themselves to a five-finger discount of $50 gift cards. They were worthless without activation, but the point was moot. It was still theft. Blair told the boys, who were 13 and 14 that they would be getting their picture taken. The picture would be sent to all the police stations in the country and the next time they got caught, the computer would inform them of their crime committed that evening. They would then spend the night in jail and they would be given to the court for prosecution. Normally, she informed them, that they would be on their way to jail now, but it was Christmas and she would rather see the boys have a good Christmas than a bad one. She told the boys, their parents would not be called, but instead they had to help clean up a little trash in the back. She asked if they had a deal, and in their tear-filled eyes they said yes.

Blair knew the laws, and she couldn't force the kids to clean anything. It was just a ploy to confuse them. She took them to Marty after he was briefed of their wrongdoing. Marty told her that he had an idea, and that she should bring them to him. She was curious so she agreed. Since Marty was on his lunch break he had a little time to talk with the boys. When the boys arrived, Marty sat them down in front of him.

"Hi," Marty greeted, "my name is Marty and as you can see by my costume, I am an elf." The boys giggled. Marty snapped, "This isn't a time to laugh is it?"

"No," the two boys said in unison. They immediately ceased their laughter and stared at Marty as he continued.

"You boys did something wrong, and I am not sure you realize how wrong it was. You are very lucky it is the holidays, or Ms. Doyle here would have the police and your parents here right now. Would you guys rather have that or hear a midget in an elf costume lecture, you?" Blair held her hand over her mouth to hide her smile at Marty's remark.

"Lecture," the boys muttered.

"Good, you are in luck, because I happen to be a midget in an elf costume." The boys couldn't help but giggle a little at Marty's joke, but Marty stared at them fiercely and the smiles vanished. "I want to tell you that when you commit a crime, you don't just hurt the people you steal from, but you hurt the people who care about you the most, your family. You also hurt your future, because as you get older, people will always know what you did. It stays in your record as long as you live. Well, you might say, "if I didn't get caught then no one would know." True, but God knows, and even if you believe in him or not, Santa knows." The boys rolled their eyes at the remark about Santa. Marty smiled and looked at Blair and winked.

"You don't have to believe it is okay, it doesn't work that way. If you are good, there is payback for your deeds. You do something nice for someone, then somewhere along the way the favor is returned to you. When you do something bad, then it comes back to haunt you later on unless you correct it. Perhaps, you feel like you can't afford a gift so you stole to make someone happy. It doesn't matter the reason, you did something you know in your hearts was wrong. Am I right?"

"Yes," the boys answered quietly.

"Well, now you two have done something bad, and have been given a second chance. You could leave here and go somewhere else and try to steal again. Maybe you feel like everything I said to you isn't worth a plumb nickel. Maybe, just maybe, you will try and learn from your mistake and do right next time. It is not often we get a second chance in life to fix what we did wrong. You guys stole 2 gift cards worth $50 each. I got lucky this year and have a $100 gift card because I did something nice." Marty looked over at Blair and winked again. Blair just smiled back. "I am going to do something that might be a big mistake, but I believe in you guys. I want you guys to take this $100 gift card and give it to the sales clerk at the coffee stand and tell them how sorry you are for stealing from them. Blair here is going to give you the $50 coffee gift cards back and you can have them as a gift from me for the holidays. Show the sales clerk the $50 cards so she can scan them for you."

Both kids looked at each other, at Blair who was staring blankly at Marty with her mouth agape, and then back to Marty. They were dumbstruck at Marty's benevolence. One moment, they thought they would be in so much trouble, now they were getting a reward. It shocked them speechless.

"You see I have been given a good life," Marty continued, "and have always treated people just like I want to be treated. I want you boys to remember what I did for you, and when someone needs you, I want you to do what is right. In your heart, there is a voice that sings a tune only you can hear. Listen for that voice, and when you hear it, you will know what to do. I heard the voice today, and now I wish you boys a very happy holiday and may your new year bring joy to all around you." Marty held the gift card to the elder of the two boys, and he just looked at him in wonder. Not sure whether to pinch himself or take the card. Finally he took it and smiled at Marty.

"Thank you," he said, and the other boy followed suit. Blair escorted the boys out and looked back to Marty with fascination and wonder. She mouthed a thank you as well, and was gone.

Chapter 4

Marty looked over the throng of people in front of him and a thought occurred to him. How many of these kids would grow up to bring their own kids here for pictures? This tradition was such a nice one sometimes he thought how fun it would be to celebrate it just once with a family. He looked back at Blair and her child, so happy being here, and wondered what their Christmas was like. What happened to her husband, to have her tell Marty she was now Ms. Doyle rather than Mrs. Doyle? The thought disappeared quickly under the spectacle of his stage.

"Now," Marty reengaged the audience, "all you good little children must prepare your biggest smiles for Santa. Santa loves to see great big, humongous smiles from pointed ear to pointed ear." The kids yelled out with laughter at their lack of pointed ears. "Oh, I see you children are not as lucky as me to have great big pointed ears. Well, that is too bad. Nevertheless, I want you to show Santa you're the biggest smiles of your lives. And..." He paused for dramatic effect and continued, "if you give me a wink after you are done with Santa, I will make sure your present gets the special attention it deserves. Okay?"

The kids screamed their acknowledgement to Marty, and he took a few steps backwards at their loud little voices. It was as if the sheer volume blew him back a few inches like a windy day. The music and lights came on and Marty introduced Santa and the cheers and applause erupted once again. The last day of Santa's Workshop was underway. When Blair had her daughter Sunny come up, Blair went to Marty and thanked him for everything.

"No need to thank me Blair," Marty reported, "I had the most fun I have ever had in any holiday season."

"Well, I am off for the rest of the day and I want you to know how much I enjoyed working with you. I must admit it's been tough since my husband left me 2 years ago, but this has been a surprisingly wonderful season for me as well." The news startled Marty.

"I am sorry I wasn't aware..."

"It's okay," Blair interjected, "he wasn't a real man anyway. He left Sunny and I without anything but a note saying he wanted to be single again. I hated men for so long. I am trying to move on, and after yesterday, and how you treated those boys, I saw how special some men could be. It gave me hope."

"Wow," Marty exclaimed shocked at her compliment. "That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you so very much."

"No really, it is the truth. You are a very special person and I am sure your family is very proud of you."

Before Marty could respond, Sunny came over happily and winked at Marty. Marty smiled and picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"So Sunny," Marty greeted, surprising the young girl who didn't realize Marty knew her name. She looked at her mother with an open mouth and giggled. "What did you ask Santa for this year?"

"I asked him for a new doll, Maddy and a new bathrobe and a chair for Maddy, so we can sit together, and a...a...Lincoln the Boat and his friends Scutter and Bobbles and that's it." Sunny gave hand gestures for each item trying to convey the nature of her gifts. It was very cute and adorable. Her resemblance to Blair was unmistakable, especially her bright blue eyes which sparkled.

"That sure sounds like you know what you want," Marty stated smiling at Blair who returned the gaze.

"Oh yeah," Sunny mentioned, "I also asked for new Daddy for me and Mommy." Marty's heart sunk, and felt empathy for the two of them. They were good people, and Marty wanted the best for them.

"I am sure Santa will do his very best," Marty said pointing to the photographer in front of them. "Sunny smile for the camera and say, Cheese."

"Cheese," Sunny shrieked happily and the flash of the camera captured their picture.

"Well," Marty announced, "I hope you two have a wonderful Christmas and are very happy." Marty hated for them to go, but the line dictated his actions and Blair recognized the child waiting behind them.

"Thanks again, and we hope your Christmas is wonderful too. I left my address in your coat pocket in the office, if you have any free time and would like to share some eggnog and watch some cartoons with us, we would be more than willing to have you."

"Can Marty really come over Mom?" Sunny asked. She was jumping up and down. Marty was surprised at the invitation and was loss for words. He was expecting to grill some chicken and have a quiet time at home.

"I don't know honey," Blair remarked, "Marty is a very busy elf." She smiled sweetly to Marty. He was right all along, she was sending signals to him and he was not acknowledging them. No one ever invited Marty over with a child present, so this was a new venture for him. How could he refuse this invite?

"I would love to," Marty responded. "What time is a good time?" Sunny clapped her hands and hugged Marty. Marty returned the hug awkwardly, looking up at Blair with a silly smirk on his face.

"Anytime past 6pm," Blair happily said, grabbing Sunny and rubbing her hair as she hugged her leg, "Make sure you bring an empty stomach."

"Will do, thanks," Marty agreed.

Chapter 5

Carrying a bottle of wine and taking his chances on Blair buying a Maddy Doll, Marty picked up a miniature toy chair for the doll. At the very least, if she had it all ready, then she could return it the next day. It was all wrapped up and she would let Blair know what it was before he left and leave the receipt if necessary. He arrived promptly at 6pm. Sunny was surprised at Marty not being an elf, but it was explained away that after his work was done for Christmas he got time off for good behavior. He couldn't be recognized, so he had to lose his special ears. Sunny accepted it and Blair thought it was clever.

They ate ham, chicken, stuffing, and mixed vegetables. Marty didn't keep kosher so he ate to his hearts content. The apple pie for dessert was topped off with Sunny's favorite ice cream, chocolate butter pecan. Marty praised her excellent cooking and held his full stomach to show his body thanked her too. They watched some videos that Sunny had picked out and played some floor games. It was fun for Marty to have a child to play with, and have a stunning beauty like Blair make him feel wanted in her home. When it was time for Sunny to go to sleep, she begged for Marty to read a story to her. He did one better and made up one for her.

"Once upon a time," Marty started, "There was this ugly troll under a bridge. It was his home, and didn't like when people went over it. Dust would fall from the ceiling and he would hear the loud ricka-racka ricka-racka of the wooden planks of the bridge above him."

"What was the troll's name?" Sunny interrupted.

"His name was Rugrug," Marty added. "He would run out of his little cave from under the bridge and yell at the people who disturbed him. They would always run away and Rugrug would return to his cave a happier troll. One day Rugrug was eating some soup and dust felt from the ceiling and the ricka-racka ricka-racka of the wooden planks was heard from above. He threw his soupspoon down and exited his cave to yell at his trespasser. To his astonishment, a gray-haired old lady was pushing a wheel barrel over his bridge. In the wheel barrel was a big black box."

Marty continued the story uninterrupted:

Rugrug jumped out and screamed at the old lady, "How dare you disturbed my lunch, old woman!"

The old woman turned slowly around and smiled at the troll. "Please forgive my intrusion, I am just on my way to the next town to rest my weary bones."

"Why aren't you scared of me? I bring the fear of the trolls upon you hag! I don't care your reasons for coming over my bridge, you must flee now before I bring harm to you."

She smiled again at Rugrug, "I am not scared of you Troll you mean me no harm."

Astonished, Rugrug spun around on one foot and pounded the bridge with the other. "How dare you smile at me? You should be quivering in my wake. You shouldn't question my mean heart it is not beyond me to eat your old dried up carcass."

"Ha," the elderly lady laughed, "I think I know you better than you do, troll. Stop calling me names and come here and help me across this rickety bridge."

Rugrug was silent; he didn't know what to say. The old woman wasn't afraid of him, and she was playing some kind of mind games. He never dealt with such a person in all his days of living. He just stood there with his hands on his hips trying to figure out what to do.

"Get over here troll and help me get across your bridge," she demanded.

"Um, I...I...what do you..." Rugrug stammered.

"Look troll I see your kind heart beneath your rough exterior. No need to play these games with me. Now for the last time get over here so I can be on my way."

Rugrug put his head down and walked towards the old woman and helped push her wheel barrel all the way across the bridge. He looked over at her and she smiled at him.

"How did you know I wouldn't hurt you or even make you my meal?" Rugrug asked.

"First off, why would you bother to scare me if you meant me harm? Secondly, I smelled your soup, and I am sure you wanted to finish that off instead of me. Since my meat surely would lack the taste you desired at my age. Lastly, my wheel barrel has a curious black box in it and if you were truly a mean troll you would have taken it from me. I wouldn't have been able to put up much of a fight as you can plainly see. Yet not everything is, as it seems sometimes troll." At once the old lady turned into a red-winged dragon the size of the entire bridge. The troll fell backwards in fear.

Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers