Marty the Midget's Erotic Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers

"Dragon!" Rugrug shouted, "Dragon!"

"Shush troll," the dragon exclaimed, "No need to be afraid. I am Psanka the Red, a dragon of good, not evil."

"Why are you playing with me Psanka the Red?" Rugrug asked still shaking in fear.

"I just wanted to show you what lies beneath. Not everything you see is as dangerous as it looks. You, for instance, are far more than a grumpy troll. As the old lady, I am more than a helpless weak and intimidated crone. Now as a dragon, I do not intend to set you or your bridge ablaze. I am not here to eat you or to yell at you as you did me."

"I am sorry about that Psanka," Rugrug pleaded, "I just was eating dinner and..."

"Troll," Psanka interrupted and Rugrug went quiet immediately, "please do not apologize. I understand your loneliness has made you grumpy in your years. You have grown used to your solitude and anyone who disturbs you; you feel is your enemy. Anyone who looks at you only sees the ugliness and not the troll underneath. That is not so troll. It is the way of the world sometimes. People don't need to see you as you think they want you to be, but rather see you for who you really are. You have forgotten how it is to be loved and love back. It is not too late troll."

"I am too ugly," Rugrug argued. "No one will ever see me. No one wants to see me."

"Be yourself troll and you will see that others will be more willing to see the you for who you really are. Maybe one day, you will find true love."

"You are so wise, Psanka the Red," Rugrug praised. "I will do as you say, and see if my fortune changes."

"That is good. Now troll I leave you, and you may have the black box in the wheel barrel as a token of our new friendship."

"What is in it?" Rugrug hastened, but Psanka the Red, flew off in a whirlwind of dirt. Rugrug covered his eyes and when he reopened them, a black metallic box lay at his feet. The wheel barrel was gone from his sight. Rugrug's head spun at the sudden interruption in his life. It certainly was a mix of feelings. He felt that he was unburdened of a tremendous weight that had attached itself to his heart. He felt good. He felt alive for the first time in a long time. He bent down to examine the box and without hesitation, he lifted the lid. Rugrug laughed heartily and went back in his cave to finish the soup. Feeling happier than at anytime in his troll life.

The End."

Chapter 6

Marty looked down at a sleepy Sunny and smiled. She wanted to know what was in the black box of course. Yet Marty just asked her what she thought was in the box. She shrugged, and yawned.

"Okay little girl," Blair announced, "time for bed."

"Oh Mom," Sunny argued, still yawning as she did so.

"Say good night and thank Marty for the bedtime story," Blair demanded.

"Thank you Marty, Merry Christmas, and to all a good night," Sunny said. They all giggled at the little girls joke. Marty left the room as Blair tucked her in and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"Good night sweetie," Blair whispered. "Now don't leave bed until morning because Santa doesn't deliver presents unless good little boys and girls stay asleep in bed all night long."

"Yes Mommy," Sunny agreed. She closed her eyes and was out like a light. She left the room, turned on the nightlight, turned off her room light and closed the door most of the way. Leaving it open a crack so she could look in on her daughter before she went to sleep. She escorted Marty back to her living room where they sat and talked some more.

"Very interesting story," Blair stated.

"I thought so," Marty agreed.

"So what was in the box?" Blair asked.

"It's in your imagination," Marty answered. "It is fun to leave a story open for interpretation. That way you might learn something from someone."

"What do you mean?" Blair inquired. She was wearing a white flower dress with green and red flower prints all over its design. Perfect for the holidays, Marty thought. Her legs were curled up on the sofa across from where Marty sat on a large cushioned chair. She looked so incredibly beautiful lying there; he hesitated briefly in responding to her.

"What do you think was in the black box?" Marty asked.

"I thought it was something from his past. Perhaps a reminder of his childhood when he was happier."

"You see the story like you might see into yourself." Marty explained. "You suggest a piece of Rugrug's childhood. Perhaps, this is where you find yourself being at your happiest. Everyone might have a different answer, because each person, might find happiness in their own life in a different place."

"Interesting," Blair exclaimed, "very interesting. Marty I find that you are perhaps the most interesting person I have ever met in my life."

"Dear lady," Marty thanked, "you are by far my greatest admirer and your platitudes are more than kind. Let me return the favor with this. Your child is a reflection on the goodness you grace yourself with. She is beautiful and has a kind heart. The both of you have given me one of the most memorable evenings of my entire life. I can't thank you enough."

"Now it's my turn to blush," Blair covered her cheeks from the growing redness. "Thank you Marty." Blair got up off the couch and came over and knelt in front of Marty and kissed him gently on his own cheek. She looked upon his eyes with admiration. He reached out from his seat and grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her closer to him for a more intimate kiss. She didn't resist and she bent towards him and closed her eyes as their lips met each other. Marty kissed her fully on her lips then sucked at her lower lip gently. He moved his mouth back on hers, and engaged her mouth slightly open this time. Their tongues met and twirled slightly and he moved away towards her lower lip again. He sucked her lip gently and trailing kisses away from her mouth, bent her neck slightly and sucked on the nape of her neck. Holding one hand on her chin to steady her neck, he massaged the back of her scalp and neck under her hair. She yielded slightly into him and he kissed her neck and shoulder area more fervently.

Blair put her hands on Marty's knees to steady her and was surprised at the muscular strength he had. She swooned under his tender kisses, and was taken aback by his sudden passion. It was a long time since she felt a touch of a man. Now this small person was bringing about her desires with pounding ferocity. She wasn't sure about whether she was attracted to Marty because of his height, but his face grew on her over time, and she was attracted to his soulful green eyes. Mostly, the thing she was attracted to was Marty as a person. She had never met a man so nice, so caring, so unselfish, and the more she discovered the more she wanted to be with him. Over the passed few days, Blair thought about this moment, and whether she could see herself with him. Now as her neck was kissed and massaged, she felt her desire grow and a need along with it. With her daughter in the other room, she pulled away and she looked lustfully in his eyes.

"Sunny," she pleaded. "We need to go to the other room, okay?"

Marty wasn't sure if this would be another one-nightstand or not, and he hoped against it, but he wanted her more than any woman he has ever wanted in his life. He nodded his head, and she guided him to the bedroom, in the far corner of their home. She flicked on her lights as soon as they entered the room and locked the door behind them. She started to undress, but Marty stopped her.

"Slowly Blair, slowly," Marty whispered. He took her hands and sat her on the edge of the bed. He lifted her by the waist and pushed her back a few inches, so just her calves hung loosely off the bed. His strength surprised her and she giggled slightly. Marty liked to show women a sample of his power, because they are often surprised at how strong midgets really are. He grabbed her left ankle and removed her shoe, then did the same with the right. She looked at him and he stared intently back with a teasing grin on his face. Holding onto her right foot, he began to massage gently along the balls of her feet and toes.

Marty's past experience with women, he knew that massage was an excellent start to foreplay. He read books on erotic massages and they all seemed to center around the feet. It was a very erogenous zone for women, and they seem to enjoy it very much. Blair too was captivated by his massage, leaning back on the bed as he manipulated her foot. He leaned her foot against his chest, and worked the sides, the toes and along the heel. Kneading and working the muscles of her foot in the tenderest way. Marty laid her foot down along the bed and grabbed her left one. He continued his hand movements, up and along her foot, and slipped to her ankle for a brief moment and back to the foot again. Blair closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention Marty was giving to her feet.

He soon moved from her foot to her calf, moving his hands along the muscles, loosening them against any tightness. He moved up to her knee, back down to her calf and returned fully to her left foot again. He laid her left leg down and switched back to her right leg. He used fingertip strokes from the hem of her dress at the lower part of her thigh, down to her knee, her calf and foot, and began massaging her again deeply at her heel. He used increased pressure on her foot, and moved up to her calves, pulling at her muscles, relaxing her body as he did. His expert technique was arousing her desire as his hands slowly moved up to her thighs. He mixed the pressure of his touch with light fingertip strokes again. He switched legs and moved from her thighs down to her foot again as he did with the right leg.

Noticing her legs parting slightly as he moved up her thighs under her dress, Marty blew lightly wherever his hands touched. He picked up the mild scent of her arousal, and this further turned Marty on. He did not want to rush this. He wanted to make love with this woman, and didn't want to give into any of his animalistic sexual urges. So he teased her body more, mixing deep hard massaging motion with the lightest of strokes. He went higher and higher, switching legs as he did. He unbuttoned her dress as he went. She moaned slightly as his fingers teased along her hips, dancing along her panty line. She wore a pair of bright red satin bikini panties. Marty thought she looked incredibly sexy, and wanted to taste her so bad, his mouth watered. He brought his mouth down on her inner thighs and kissed her legs. He worked his mouth slowly down her legs, planting kisses and suckling her gently her and there until he reached her feet again. He gently kissed her foot and climbed onto the bed, between her legs and dragged his fingers on both legs slowly upwards to her hips. He then gripped her sides and slowly moved his hands to her chest. Leaning himself against her as he did. He unbuttoned the rest of her dress and it lay to her side, exposing her swelling bosom encased in matching red satin material as her panties.

Blair looked up at him with her lust-filled eyes. She reached up and grabbed at his sweater and promptly tugged it over his head. He helped her remove the collared shirt underneath, and then the t-shirt underneath that. She smiled at his chiseled features. He actually had a six-pack stomach and a split in his well-defined chest. She ran her hands on him and pulled him down to her for a kiss. Marty kissed her gently and slipped his tongue into her mouth as his hand gently stroked her left hip and side of her stomach. Her legs came up along side of him, and her tongue twirled with his. He put a hand on the back of her head and once again massaged her neck as they kissed. She grinded her hips up against him and she whispered to him.

"Marty take your pants off, I want you now."

He smiled at her and kissed her deeply again, and moved to her breasts. Marty unsnapped her bra with the ease of a hot knife through butter. He closed his mouth immediately on her exposed left nipple. It swelled in his mouth as he sucked on it slowly. Sometimes brushing his teeth against it, making her moan in pleasure. Her body was responding nicely to his mouth as he switched to the right nipple and made it grow as well. She reached down to his pants and tried to unbuckle his pants. He finally relented and helped her. He slid off his pants and then his boxers. His 7 inches sprang to life, and she was in awe of it.

"Oh my God Marty, it's big. I wasn't expecting to see you bigger than my husband." Blair asked him about protection and he said he didn't come prepared. She pointed to the nightstand and he got up and retrieved a condom from a brand new box of condoms. "Marty I just want you to know you are the first man I have had any relations with since my husband. The box is brand new."

He smiled and nodded his approval. He placed the latex device on himself and returned to kissing her directly on the mouth. Her hands roamed everywhere, massaging and kneading her flesh. Her body was aglow with passion. Their tongues twisted and twirled together as she grew hot with passion.

She felt his hands suddenly brush against her mound and she gasped as he teased her clit through her panties. She felt intense arousal immediately as he slid his cock against her button and lay down on her, grinding himself against her. She wanted to Marty inside her, but she was enjoying how he teased her body in various ways. His mouth found her neck again and he worked his mouth there for a little while as he humped her slowly. She found the friction electric and despite herself, she ground her mound against him. The building pleasure and all the time alone came back at once and she felt her body on the throes of an intense orgasm. She moved faster under him and he matching her body with deep kisses on her mouth. He gripped her ass and raised it off the bed against him, and he maneuvered his hardness so it stayed firmly against the slit of her lips and clit. Her dampening panties were easy to move against as he glided himself back and forth against her.
"You want me to fuck you Blair?" Marty suddenly asked as he quickened his pace.

"Yes," she gasped. Her breathing was becoming labored as he moved himself against her panties. Teasing her so much, she wanted his cock in her now. The pleasure grew and when his hand tweaked her right nipple, their tongues met, and his grinding cock teasing more than she could take, she came hard. She cried softly in pleasure, not letting the noise of her orgasm become too loud and alert her child. Marty suddenly pulled her panties down her legs and put his mouth there, as she was cumming. His tongue split her lips and he fucked the last of the orgasm with his tongue. He was gentle with her, letting the feelings subside a little. Kissing her there slowly. Around her thighs, her tummy, and her breasts.

Chapter 7

Blair felt the pleasure rise again at Marty's expert hands. He was touching her in all the right spots, and although she wanted him to fuck her, she was enjoying him controlling the action. She was always a little submissive in nature, but Marty was an excellent guide to her sexual reawakening. It was such a long time since her abandoned husband had sex with her. It was rarely ever good, and he was never much into foreplay, which Marty was king. The previous two lovers before her marriage were never this gentle either. She had good sex, but no one ever made her have an orgasm without taking off her panties. Now Blair's mounting desire to fuck Marty was too much to bear. She needed his cock in her.

"Please Marty, fuck me now," Blair begged. Marty ignored her and kept his tongue dancing around her pussy. Teasing her as he kissed around her clit, but not directly upon the button. Her hips bucked at his mouth and her hands tried to persuade his mouth to stop the teasing. Yet he kept up the sucking and kissing up and down her mound. His hands raised her butt off the bed as he licked at her juices. She moaned softly and pleaded some more to him beckoning him. "Ohhh, please, just put it in me Marty, I want you so bad now. Just slide it into me, fuck me, please. Mmmmm, ohhh God."

"Tell me again Blair," Marty ordered, then going back to licking her pussy. He struck her clit for a second, and she writhed in response.

"Yes, please fuck me Marty, fuck me now," Blair replied. She put her hands to her head and licked her lips as Marty continued to tease her clit with random motions. She was quickly on the verge of another orgasm. His tongue was moving faster around and around, then up and down, then side-to-side, it was too much for her mind to take, and she bucked and shook at his licking and came again. She came hard and her moans were soft and guttural. She purred in pleasure and smiled up at Marty.

"I guess you like it Blair," Marty teased.

"Oh God yes," Blair countered, "You are absolutely amazing at this, but enough teasing, I need you to fuck me, please."

"Do you?" Marty smiled.

"You know I do, please," Blair begged.

Marty repositioned himself again. Aligning his cock once again lengthwise along her pussy lips, but not in. He moistened his cock with her juices and started the sliding motion again.

"No, ohhh please stop teasing me again, I need, mmmm you inside me, ahhhh..."

Marty ignored her and he ground himself again in a fucking motion against her pussy. Sliding all along her lips, splitting them and then striking her clit with his cock head. Blair wrapped her legs around Marty's torso in an attempt to convince him to fuck her. All it did was increase her pleasure because it made it easy for him to move because she became a little wider. She was very wet and slick and Marty felt the increasing pleasure from his cock, and didn't want to wait any longer. He had teased her enough. He teased himself enough. They were both more than ready.

He slid the tip of his cock into her, and she held her breath as he lay still on top of her. Marty suddenly pulled out and she gasped in disappointment. He put it back in her a little more, and then pulled back out of her again.

"Stop teasing me you bastard," Blair pleaded.

"Ok here we go Blair, you ready?" Marty asked.

"More than you will ever know," Blair answered quickly.

He slid gently into Blair, and she came instantly as he fucked her and played with her clit with each stroke. Her warm pussy held him tightly, and he loved every second of it. She moaned quietly as he took his full hardness and continued his in and out slowly increasing the speed as he went. She wrapped her legs around him again, and he felt his cock leap with pleasure. Marty fucked Blair faster and faster, harder and harder and with mounting pleasure he felt himself close to orgasm. He held on for Blair, waiting for her to cum again.

"I am going to cum soon Blair," Marty announced.

"Yes, please," Blair exclaimed.

"I want to cum with you, so tell me when you are close," Marty informed.

"I am almost there," Blair reported.

Their bodies quickened and it was as if they were one for a short time. Their bodies danced and glistened together in sweat-filled ecstasy. Blair screamed she was cumming and Marty released at the same time. They bucked and writhed together, draining their fluids from each other. They collapsed into each others arms and kissed for a little while longer. Marty disposed of his condom and started to dress to leave. Blair pulled him back to bed.

"Do you have to go Marty?" Blair asked. "I would love for you to stay the night with me."

"What about Sunny and Christmas and all?" Marty countered.

"Sunny likes you, besides you were the best Christmas present I could've gotten this year."

Marty looked deeply into her eyes and he saw something he had never seen before from another woman. A twinkle. There was an unmistakable twinkle of joy in her eyes. He couldn't understand why it was there, but he believed it was there because of him. He must have the twinkle as well, because he really likes Blair.

Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
80 Followers