Marty's Blowjob Ch. 02

Story Info
Marty loses his virginity.
2.9k words
4.3
41.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cosmo2802
cosmo2802
22 Followers

This story continues my adventures with Marty. I received a lot of positive feedback for Marty's Blowjob (my first attempt at posting a story) so I felt compelled to keep going. To bring you up to speed, in case you haven't read chapter one, my name is Nikki and I'm twenty-seven years old. I'm five-foot ten, have perky 36C breasts, shoulder-length brown hair, sexy legs, and an ass that I'm very proud of.

This chapter recounts my relationship with Marty which took place a few years ago when I was twenty-four and Marty was twenty-two. As with the previous chapter, this is actually a true story and another one of my husband's favorites. This one is about how I took Marty's virginity.


After I gave Marty his first blowjob in the front seat of his car, he called me every day for three days. We talked on the phone but were both too busy to get together. His daytime school schedule at the university and my evening shifts at the hospital didn't agree with each other. I had moved back in with my parents a few months ago after a long-term (three year) relationship fell apart in a very ugly way. I was just beginning to look for a place of my own but hadn't found anything yet. Marty's parents lived in town so he was staying at home while going to school. Due to our work/school/living conditions we frequently found it difficult to get together, not to mention be alone together.

Finally, four days later, we both got a free night and decided to go to dinner and a movie. Dinner was pleasant though uneventful. Marty was a nice guy and I was enjoying some male company. He was the first person I had been out with since my breakup and it felt good to be out on a date. Plus, I hadn't had sex in about six months. I'm no wanton slut that throws myself at anything with a cock but I really, really, really do enjoy sex to be perfectly honest. Looking back on the situation and my relationship with Marty I'm convinced he was a rebound but you know what they say about hindsight and all. I was having a good time so far anyway and like I said, Marty was pretty good looking and friendly enough.

We arrived at the movie theater and took our seats. I can't remember what movie it was but I do remember that it was extremely boring. The long, hard work week coupled with the fact that I have the uncanny ability to be able to fall asleep in just about any situation resulted in my doing a little head-bobbing (not the good sexy kind you're thinking of) as I tried to stay awake. Marty noticed my dilemma.

"Are you okay?" Marty whispered.

"Yeah I'm alright, it's just been a long week," I answered. "I'm really sorry, it has nothing to do with you, I promise. I'm really enjoying this evening." With that I slid my hand up along his pant leg and gave his cock a playful squeeze. He smiled at me then looked around. I knew what he was thinking but the theater was a little crowded so we wouldn't be getting too crazy.

"Well I know something that will keep you awake," he stated.

I had my jacket in my lap and he maneuvered it so it was providing full lap coverage. I felt him move his hand up my leg and rub my pussy over my pants. I let out a little groan of pleasure and opened my legs wider, giving him the okay to proceed. He unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my pants. The zipper went down a little loudly and we both looked around to see if anyone was watching. No one was paying attention so we laughed and he continued.

I felt his hand over my panties, which were by now wet with my juices. The sheer material against my clit and pussy heightened the sensation from his hand and fingers. Marty slipped his hand inside my panties and I felt his middle finger slide right in my hole. I was so hot and his finger felt so good I had to bite my hand to keep from making noise. Then he slipped a second finger in and settled into a in-and-out rhythm. Marty kept this up for about five minutes.

It felt incredible but I was slightly apprehensive because we were in a semi-crowded public place, making it hard to concentrate on getting off. Eventually, nothing could stop it though and I felt the waves of pleasure take me away for a moment. Although my memory of that moment is somewhat hazy, I'm sure I made more noise than I should have. A few people stared in our direction but I sat still with Marty's hand still in my lap and fingers still in my pussy under the jacket so no one could see.

I began to breathe normally again and I savored the sensation of Marty's fingers slowly sliding out of my hole. "That was awesome," I said quietly. "Thank you."

"Anytime," Marty replied as he grinned.

"Your turn," I whispered.

I moved the jacket to Marty's lap and proceeded to unbutton his pants. His beautiful eight inch cock was already hard. I gripped the shaft and started pumping. Marty didn't have the same apprehension as I did apparently and not more than two minutes later (if even that) I felt cum running down his cock onto my hand. I positioned my jacket to catch his load and trap the rest in the fabric. He erupted like a volcano and I didn't think it was ever going to end. When he was done I used the jacket to clean his cock off and wipe off the rest of the cum off my hand. I wouldn't be wearing the jacket home but it was worth it.

Unfortunately, we had no where to go after the movie so he dropped me off at home. We kissed and talked for a while before parting ways for the evening. I was really horny and getting frustrated. However, while I was definitely in the mood for a good fuck, I knew our living situations weren't ideal for being alone. Also, I knew Marty was a virgin and I respected the fact he might not want his first time to be in the cramped seats of our compact cars. I was certain he wanted sex but I would let it happen on his terms, which I hoped were as soon as we could get alone time.

Marty and I got together twice during the next week, both times after I got off work. Unfortunately for me, I didn't get any action during that time. Marty got lucky as I gave him a blowjob both times. Once in the parking lot of a bar after we had a few drinks and another time while he was driving me back to my car after a late dinner.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all bad. I do enjoy sucking cock. I'm good at it and I love the feel of a good hard one sliding in and out of my mouth. I'm also one of those girls who loves cum. I couldn't imagine not swallowing and I always chuckle when hear one of my girlfriends talk about how they don't like it. So, while I don't "get off" in the traditional sense, I do derive a degree of satisfaction and pleasure from the act of sucking a guy off. I'm pretty sure they like it too.

As luck would have it, one of my girlfriends and I were asked to house-sit for a mutual friend who was leaving the country beginning the following Friday. He would be out of town for three weeks and didn't want to leave his house unoccupied that long. Marty and I talked about getting together and he was coming over to the house later that evening when he got off work (he had a part-time job). "This could be night'" I remember thinking to myself as I sat on the couch watching television that. At roughly ten o'clock Marty arrived. Marty, my girlfriend, and I sat around for a bit talking when we all decided to go downstairs and play pool. Our friend had a nice pool table and bar set up in the basement.

We all played a few games while the alcohol flowed. No one was too drunk but we were feeling pretty good as the night wore on. I noticed Marty getting more touchy-feely as the night continued. He started whispering things to me when he was sure my girlfriend couldn't hear. He would say things like, "You're really hot," "you're look sexy tonight," and "you're making me horny." I enjoyed the game and did a lot of flirting with touch and words in return. At one point Marty leaned in close and whispered, "I want to fuck you tonight."

I felt myself tremble at his words. I looked at him and replied with a, "that would be fucking great."

I began to give my girlfriend subtle hints that she needed to scram so I could get some. Eventually she caught on and excused herself saying she was heading to bed. When she left I grabbed Marty by his shirt and started kissing him with a sense of urgency. He responded in kind and soon he had me down on a padded bench. He was on top of me and I could feel his hard cock through his pants against my pussy. I remember thinking he had better damn well fuck me tonight. I stopped kissing him and asked if he'd prefer to continue this in the next room as there was a bed in there. While getting fucked while bent over a pool table is sexy and all, I thought that maybe for Marty's first time we should have sex in a more "traditional" setting. He nodded in the affirmative and I stood up, grabbed his hand, and led him to the bed.

We got in the room and started kissing on the bed. I helped Marty take my shirt and bra off. He practically ripped his own shirt off. He then bent sown and began kissing my breast. He took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck gently. I grabbed his hair in my hand and he began to suck harder. He reached down and started removing my pants. He pulled them off as he trailed kisses down stomach and over my hip. Once I was down to my underwear, Marty started kissing my pubic mound and pussy through my panties.

This was driving me crazy and soon Marty hooked his finger under the elastic on my panties and peeled them off. He then started kissing and licking my pussy. He was sticking his tongue as far up my hole as he could and I was getting wetter and wetter. As far as I knew, this was the first time Marty had ever gone down on a girl. For a first timer he was okay. I would later instruct him on some techniques regarding clit stimulation finger play along with the mouth. However, there is something inherently hot about being the first. I had never been with a virgin before, orally or otherwise. Knowing he was licking my pussy and that it was the first one he had ever been that close to or eaten was driving me absolutely wild.

I heard him removing his pants and looked up to see him taking his boxer shorts off while continuing the oral assault on my cunt. He started to kiss back up my belly and over my breasts. I grabbed him and kissed him hard, savoring the sweet taste of my pussy on his lips. I reached down with my other hand and felt his cock. It was hard and I could tell he needed release. I pulled my mouth away from his.

"I want to feel your cock in me," I pleaded.

Marty didn't say anything and I could feel him trembling slightly. He had that look on his face that said nothing was going to stop him know. I had waited weeks for this and was more than ready. He lowered himself onto me and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I felt the tip make contact and rub against the slick, wet folds of my labia, teasing my hole. Suddenly I felt the head of his cock enter me followed by the rest of his shaft sliding all the way in. I swear I had an orgasm the second he was inside me. He held still for a moment and I could feel the head of his penis making contact with my cervix.

Now this being an erotic story and all you readers may be expecting some elaborate, passionate, and mind-blowing experience. Remember, this was Marty's first time and this is a true story. That being said, it was without a doubt one of the most mind-blowing experiences I have ever had. As with Marty's pussy eating, what made it so incredibly erotic was that I was the first for him. Marty was a trooper and he tried the best he could but after about sixty seconds of erratic pounding, I heard him say, "Oh God," followed by a veritable flood of cum splashing ever corner of pussy. The whole scene and the feeling of all Marty's cum sent me over the edge and I lost myself in my own little orgasmic world.

Marty stayed on top of me for a minute and kissed me. "How was that?" I asked.

"I don't have the words," he replied. "I'm so sorry I didn't last longer," he apologized.

"No, No," I assured him. "That was incredible for me too." "And the night isn't over yet." Now that we had gotten he initial fuck out of the way, I was certain I could make Marty's second time even better. He pulled his cock out of pussy and I could feel the cum spill out onto the bed. I rolled him over and moved down his body so my face was at his cock.

"Now relax and lay back," I stated. I begin to lick his soft cock and fondle his balls, cleaning the mixture of our cum off. It didn't take long for Marty, being only twenty-two, to begin to show signs of life. Pretty soon his cock was hard again and I continued to suck him. Then I straddled him and slid his cock into my pussy. It slid in easily as I was still lubed up with his cum and my juices. I began to ride him with a steady motion that I could tell he enjoyed.

Having cum recently, Marty lasted much longer. After a good while of riding him, he rolled me onto my back and began fucking me. He pounded me with a slower and steadier pace than he did the first time. Then he said something that took me a little by surprise.

"I want to cum on you," he said. I had no problem with this of course; I just wasn't expecting him to say that.

"mmm..." I responded. "You can cum wherever you want baby."

As soon as I had uttered that phrase, he pulled out and moved up until he was kneeling over my chest and stroking his cock. I heard him grunt and watched the cum spray. I have a fetish or two myself and one of them is watching cum spray from a cock, it's really quite erotic to me. I wasn't let down. I don't know where all this cum was coming from but he hosed me down. He had four or five good spurts that landed on my face, neck, and tits. When he was done I flicked my tongue out and licked the cum that was near my mouth. Then I massaged the cum on my breasts and chest into my skin. I imagine it was quite the site for Marty (at least I hope so).

He collapsed next to me in the bed and we lay together a while before I drifted off. He spent the night in bed with me and in the morning he woke up to me sucking his cock. A great way to wake up I bet. Once Marty shook the cobwebs out and realized what was happening he quickly rewarded me with a big mouthful of cum which, being the good girl I am, I swallowed right away. We hung out in bed for another thirty minutes at the end of which I got him hard again and turned around so he could fuck me doggy-style. I got off twice before he rewarded me with a second load of cum that morning. What a wonderful way to start the day.

Marty and I had a few more adventures over the following months. I think I unleashed the sexual monster within him and he started to make quite a few requests in that department. I accommodated most of them and had some fun doing it. A few weeks after the story above, both Marty and I lost our anal virginity together. That was a fun night where I discovered a thing or two about myself. I'll give the details in chapter three.

To be continued...

cosmo2802
cosmo2802
22 Followers