Mary

Story Info
Two girls doing missionary work.
9.3k words
3.74
82.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

"Screw you!" she shouted and slammed the door closed. Just before that Mary had managed to say, "Thank you and God bless you". She and her dearest friend Ashley were used to this kind of behavior and those harsh words didn't have much effect to them. They were so devoted to their mission to spread the message of Lord and didn't let this kind of incidents to depress them.

Mary and Ashley were both 22 years old and strongly religious. They had known each other since they met in a camp of their sect. They both have felt the religion meant everything to them and ever since worked actively for their church. Actually, for the last couple of years their work had not been only voluntary, but they also got paid. In order to reach the next level of the ladder, they were obliged to do a certain period of missionary work. This didn't mean they would have to travel abroad to convert pagans to Christians. There was so much work left in USA. Simply, you could say, they sold Bibles door-to-door in rural areas, where their church couldn't reach the people so easily. Of course it was not only matter of Bibles. In addition they sold other religious prints and tried to get into conversations and make people to understand the true meaning of their lives. Mary and Ashley had now traveled across this state already more than two weeks. Most of the towns they had visited were very small. Some of them have had only some hundreds of inhabitants. To their surprise, they had also found totally deserted towns. They overslept in small hotels and drove from town to town.

They had not done so well in selling, but were still satisfied. They had found lot of lonely people with whom they had been able to have interesting discussions. If these hadn't led to sales, they had considered it as a secondary issue. Sometimes they faced rudeness like the previous lady had just shown, but they didn't care. They knew that would happen.

Now they were driving ahead to the next house. It was very hot and their old car's air conditioner had seen its best days. Their outfit didn't make the situation any better. In addition, that they wanted to dress conservatively, also the rules of their church demanded it. Their 'uniform' consisted of white blouse, naturally every button closed, a grey sweater, black skirt extending below their knees and black thick pantyhose. Probably not the best outfit for heat likes this. They were both sweating. Though the clothes were not any way revealing, they couldn't fully cover their beautiful appearance. They both had slim figures and what you could see, very nice legs. Mary had long blonde hair and she kept it in ponytail. Ashley's hair was dark brown and shorter and she kept it free. Mary's breasts were quite big and the sweater had no chance to fully hide the size of them. Sometimes she felt embarrassed noticing men to stare at them. Ashley didn't have that problem, since her breasts were hardly B-size. Also other ways, Ashley was more like a slim model type, she had small ass and she was 5'10" tall. Some kind of innocence shined from their faces with no make-up.

They parked their car by the road and approached the front door of the house. Mary knocked on the door. First, they didn't hear any move and were already turning away. They heard the door opening. "What do you want?"

The girls turned back and saw a man, probably close to 60 years old, keeping the door ajar. Mary replied, "Nice to meet you, Sir. We are from the church of... and we would like to discuss about the glory of our God with you."

"I don't know. I was happily married almost 15 years when I all of a sudden lost my dear wife. I didn't find it very fair from your God. I had to raise two children by my own," he said sadly.

Mary gave her sympathy. "The ways of our Lord are mysterious. Sometimes He tests our faith. Just remember the words of the Holy Book"

He responded lamely, "I think I have forgotten those words..."

This time Ashley tried to cheer him up. "Maybe we could find the right words for you together? We have here some Bibles to buy."

"Umm. I don't know. Ok, I guess it won't do any harm. Step in."

"I'm sorry, Sir. We are not allowed to do that, if there is no woman present," Ashley said.

"I'm not feeling very well and I don't want stand here in the heat. But I understand your point," he replied with almost miserable voice.

Both Mary and Ashley started to feel sorry for him. They walked couple of steps aside and quickly changed some words. The man could see them finally nodding. The girls returned to him.

"I think we can make exception this time, Sir. Please invite us to your house," Mary asked.

The man escorted the girls to the living room. Mary and Ashley could notice the lack of woman's hand in this house. They found it almost filthy. The carpet of the living room was covered with trash and dust. The old coach and the two chairs didn't look too inviting either. The man asked them to sit down. Mary sat on the coach. Ashley was supposed to do the same, but the old man managed to push himself between the girls and sat down next to Mary before Ashley had the opportunity. So, Ashley had to choose other of the wide chairs.

"Ladies, can I ask my sons to join us before you start? It might be a good idea to freshen their memory as well. I have to admit after their mother died we haven't been very common visitors in our church."

"Of course, Sir. It is our duty to spread the joy of God to everyone," Mary replied.

"Don! Rob! Come here! We have visitors," the man shouted.

Two younger men entered the living room. They were both muscular, but not very handsome. They were wearing jeans and boots. The other had a T-shirt which apparently had been white a long time ago. The other had a shirt almost unbuttoned. It revealed his chest and some of his belly.

"Say hello to the ladies. They have come here to spread joy...of God."

For a second some kind of grin appeared to their faces, but it died away soon. They politely shook the hands of Mary and Ashley and introduced themselves.

"Sit down and listen what the ladies has to say," the old man commanded.

Rob sat on the other chair. Ashley felt a little uncomfortable when Don took his place from the armpit of her chair. 'Okay, the armpit was wide, but why couldn't he sit next to his brother?' Ashley thought. Rob put her other arm on the back of the chair behind Ashley's head.

Mary was more talented as a speaker and took the lead. You could feel her honesty and belief to everything she said. Sometimes the old man interrupted her and challenged her message, but every time Mary could find good arguments from the Bible to convince him.

This went on more than 15 minutes. Mary was totally buried in her mission, but Ashley was getting a little bit worried. She had noticed that the brothers didn't put too much attention to Mary anymore. They seemed to stare at her. In no time she felt Don touching her hair with his fingers. He had lowered her hand down from the chair back.

"What are you doing, Sir?" she said politely. That also interrupted Mary.

"I just wanted to feel your hair. It looks beautiful," Don replied.

"Please don't do that. You shouldn't touch me," she responded.

"But you are so pretty. Give me kiss," he said and leaned over to kiss her.

"No! That is sin," she said with louder voice. She pushed his face away and rose up from the chair. Also Mary stood up.

"It is better we leave now. God bless you," she managed to say before the old man pinned her back on the coach.

"You are not leaving anywhere yet. We haven't got our joy yet," the man laughed.

Ashley tried to run away, but stumbled to feet of Rob and fell down on the carpet. She tried to crawl but Rob had taken a strong grip of her ankle and prevented her to move further.

"She has very nice legs," Rob commented.

"Let me go!" Ashley screamed.

"You heard our father. You first need to give us something," Don laughed. Then he grabbed her hair and dragged her back to the chair. "And now I want the kiss." He pushed his face against Ashley's, but Ashley turned hers away. He shook her head violently from her hair and shouted, "Behave, bitch!" Next time Ashley didn't try to turn away. She felt his lips pressed against hers. She kept them tightly closed.

"Stop that. You are not her husband!" Mary screamed and tried to rise up again. The father pushed her back from her shoulders and warned, "Sit calm now or..."

"Open your stupid mouth, bitch!" Don shouted to Ashley and yanked her hair. The pain made her open her lips and instantly Don was pushing his tongue in her mouth. 'How disgusting,' she thought. This went on for several minutes before Don threw her back on the floor.

"Go kiss my brother too."

"No, please no," Ashley cried.

"Yes. Yes. But first loose that stupid shirt of yours. I want to feel your titties while I'll kiss you," Rob said.

"Nooo! Get away from me!"

"You want to make this hard way!" Don shouted and attacked her. He rolled Ashley on her back and sat on her waist. He grabbed her wrists and forced her hands above her head. Rob immediately took her hands and kept them in place. Don lowered his palms on her breasts.

Ashley screamed him to stop. Don slapped her face. "Will you shut up, bitch?" That converted Ashley's cries to sobs. Don put her palms back on her breasts and started to fondle them. "Hard to say much of these. Need to have a better look." He ripped her sweater open, which caused the buttons to fly around the room. He spread it open and started to work with her blouse. Teasingly slowly he opened the uppermost button. When he went to the next button Ashley started to squirm. She kicked her legs. It had no effect to Don. He sat tightly on her. Opening the third button showed some of her cleavage. Grin grew on Don's face. One by one she opened every button and exposed her bra covered breasts. "Wow! What a bra. Something my granny used to wear," he laughed.

"Let's take it off, shall we?" he continued like it was something to decide for Ashley. He forced his hands behind her back and managed to unhook the bra. Soon he pulled it up and Rob removed it totally.

"Not bad at all," Don commented and started to gently molest her naked breasts

"Stop, please stop," Ashley begged.

"I guess you're right," he said and removed his hands. Ashley felt relieved, but only for a short time. "It is really my brother's turn now," she heard Don continue. He stood up. Ashley instantly covered her breasts with her hands. Don pulled her up and pushed her on the lap of Rob. Rob took a grip of her waist and pulled Ashley tighter on his lap. He turned her sideways so that her legs were lying on the other arm pit. He forced her hands down and prompted, "You better keep them down."

Meanwhile the old man had landed his palm on Mary's thigh. He squeezed it through the skirt and asked, "Does this turn you on? I think your friend is very sexy." Mary was shocked and pushed his hand away.

Rob kissed Ashley roughly. She didn't dare to stop him. He kept a break and concentrated on her breasts. Ashley had no time to recover. Rob's treatment was far from gentle. He manhandled her flesh roughly and then took her nipple between his fingers.

"Ouuuch! Don't hurt me," Ashley begged when she felt extensive pressure on her nipple.

"If you kiss me passionately enough, I may quit teasing these." He started to pull the nipple.

Ashley understood the hint and opened her mouth and pressed it to Robs waiting mouth. She played with her tongue against Rob's. Rob pulled off.

"You are sure a quick learner. That really turned me on. Can you feel my boner against your ass?"

That embarrassed Ashley, because she could feel something hard pushing against her on his lap. She didn't answer.

He pinched her nipple. "Answer me. Can you feel it?"

"Yes," she replied vaguely.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I can't help it, Sir," Ashley answered confused.

"You dumb. It almost aches and I need some relief. How will you handle it?"

"I don't want to..." she started to cry again.

"But you will. It is easy for you. You just spread your legs and I'll do the work."

She started to kick her legs again and tried to get off Rob's lap. "You cannot rape me. You will go to hell for that!" she yelled.

"We will take the chance," Don laughed. He pulled her up and made her stand facing Rob. He continued with harsh voice, "You better not make a move or I will rip your tits off and beat the hell out of you." Ashley tried to calm down. Her bare breast was heaving due to her deep breaths.

She felt Don reaching his hands around her. He went on the button of her skirt. He opened it and the zipper and pulled the skirt of her hips. It dropped on her feet. "She does have nice legs," Rob commented. Ashley felt humiliated to be stripped so in front of this stranger.

"And I can't complain about her ass," Don continued and placed her palm on the other ass cheek. He stroked her ass and squeezed it couple of times. That made Ashley to shiver again. Tears rolled from her eyes.

"Don't touch me there," she pleaded.

"Here? Why not?" Don kept on massaging her ass and suddenly moved his fingers between her legs. "Is this better?" he asked.

"Noooo...please"

Don knelt down and first removed her shoes. Then he dug his fingers under the waistbands of her pantyhose and panties and started to tug them down. His face was on the level of her ass and the revealing sight was really fascinating. He pulled them all the way down and made her step out of them. "Good girl," he said and pushed his face against her naked ass. Ashley was horrified.

Don stood up and whispered to Ashley's ear, "Spread your legs wider and let Rob have a better look of your pussy." The whole idea revolted her and she didn't make a move. Don gripped her nipple and twisted which made Ashley to cry. "I can carry on forever. Can you or do you rather show your pussy?" Finally Ashley opened her legs.

Rob put his hand between them and started to rub her pussy lips. Ashley tried to back away but couldn't because Don was standing so close to her. With his middle finger Rob parted her pussy lips and scratched the inner folds.

"Am I the first time man plays with your pussy?" Rob asked.

"Of course," Ashley answered almost offended, "I'm not married." She hated the feeling in her vagina. Her mind screamed resistance, but she couldn't help her vagina was moistening.

Rob smiled. He could now move his finger in her pussy more easily and pushed it deeper. He finger fucked her with short gentler movements.

"I repeat my question," Rob said, "How will you take care of my hard-on?"

The situation was too much for Ashley. She squirmed away from her attackers and run to the door of the house. Before she could open the door, she was caught by Don's strong hands. Don dragged her back to Rob. "It's impolite to leave like that. My brother asked you a question and I didn't hear you answer." Ashley was shaking from fear.

"Please, I can't have sex with you," she begged. "We are not married and it is sinful"

This time Don placed his palm between her legs and caressed her sex. "I think your God don't mind. He has obviously created this tight hole for pleasuring men. And this way He can test your faith. Now, answer."

This was too humiliating. She sobbed and couldn't say a word. Don pinched her nipple and the pain made her say, "I will make love to you."

"Be more specific. How?" Rob asked.

Ashley stammered, "You can put your penis into my vagina."

Brothers laughed. "I'm not sure do I understand such a neat expression," Rob said and continued, "If you mean you want me to fuck your pussy, say it."

"I can't say it. It sounds so filthy," she pleaded. Pressure on her nipple changed her mind. "Fuck my pussy"

"Ok. Lie down on your back on the floor and open your legs real wide," Rob commanded. Ashley obeyed. She soon lied on the dirty carpet and looked horrified Rob's further actions. Rob took his boots off and then stood up. He took off his jeans and dirty underwear. Ashley was able to see her first penis. Rob smiled and stroked it. He knelt down between her legs. Ashley couldn't watch more and she closed her eyes tightly. She just wanted this to be over.

The old man's hand wandered on Mary's breast. For the last couple of minutes Mary had been paralyzed and just sat there staring. The touch on her breast woke her up. "Don't," she said and brushed his hand away.

"Let's open your sweater. Or will you rather switch places with your friend?" The man started to unbutton her sweater. Mary didn't dare to resist.

Rob slapped Ashley's face. "Open your eyes, bitch. I want you to see when I break your cherry. Put your hands behind your head. It will be nice to make your pretty tits bounce while I pump you. Good". Ashley could now see him lowering on her. The head of his penis made contact with her pussy lips.

"Please, no," she begged once more, but was only rewarded with another slap. She could see Rob gliding his penis up and down against her vagina with his hand. Then he mounted it to the opening and started to penetrate her. Her tightness gave huge resistance. Rob pushed harder and was able to sink the mushroom shaped head totally into her pussy.

"Ouuch! No, No, please take it out. It hurts too much."

"You will get use to it. You sure are tight," he said and penetrated more up to the depth he felt her hymen. He stopped. "Time to make you my bitch. Praise the Lord!" and then he rammed in. Ashley screamed her lungs out. Rob pulled out a little and rammed back. Then he started to fuck her with slow movements. "Look how your pussy is milking my cock," he said and forced her head up so she could see her pussy better. Ashley was terrified. A thick pole of meat was sliding in and out of her vagina. Some droplets of blood had appeared to her vaginal lips. The fucking got more intense. She heard disgusting sloppy sounds due to his action.

"Oh yes!" he shouted and pushed once more to the hilt and collapsed on her. He shot his cum deep. Ashley's biggest concern was not to get pregnant, but that terrible idea also hit her mind, when she felt his sperm to flow inside her. Rob stood up and panted for a while. Ashley rose up on her knees and started quickly to collect her clothes.

"What do you think you are doing? This is far away from over yet, dear," Don said.

"But he got what he wanted," Ashley sobbed.

"And you are going to ignore my needs?"

"I can't do it again. Let me leave," she begged.

"I don't think so" Then he grabbed her neck and pushed her on her fours. Ashley tried to escape by crawling, but Don took a strong grip of her hips and stopped her. He started to caress her naked ass. He patted it twice and said, "Stay like that". Ashley froze. She heard him taking of his boots and jeans and soon felt him kneeling behind her.

"Do you know what doggy style means?" Don asked.

"No I don't" she replied confused

"Haven't you seen a bitch dog offering her ass to a male dog?"

"Yes," she said lamely and already knew where this was leading.

"Will you be my bitch tonight?"

"No. I don't want to." Don slapped her ass hard. "Ouch, don't hurt me," she pleaded. Don kept on spanking and each slap was harder than the previous one.

"Stop. I'll do it."

"Good decision. Now offer your pussy. Spread wider. Wider. If you really want me to take you, wiggle that ass." Another hard spank "You can do better. Make that ass move!"

Ashley gyrated her ass. It was so humiliating and made her blush. Then she felt his hands stopping the movement. Soon a penis was again pushed into her. This time it went in easier, but still made Ashley to let out a cry from her lips. The fucking went much harder at once. Don held her hips and made her push back. As the fucking went on his loins slapped hard against her ass. The sound echoed in the living room. Ashley cried hysterically from the pain. Suddenly he stopped and Ashley was already expecting to feel another load of man's sperm in her.

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers