Mary and Darick Ch. 01

Story Info
She wasn't sure she wanted to try BBC again, but...
3.4k words
3.66
37.2k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is an unbelievably sexy lady. She's been compared to Cheryl Ladd (with bigger tits). She's a sexy 5'8" blonde, with unbelievable breasts. She is insatiable in bed. After nearly 10 years, I was able to get her to have her 1st and 2nd BBC encounter, with mixed results. She wants to try again, but... This is a fantasy about and for her.

---------------------------------------------

You come home mentally exhausted from your trip. You felt great taking control with your mom, but you feel still frustrated and helpless. You are very horny... and I'm not home. You "think of me" on Monday. You do it again on Tuesday, but your mind wanders for just a moment to Las Vegas and the sexual prowess that you enjoyed. A feeling of control of you and your sexualty. The feeling that you had of the power and electricity between us. You wondered about my story of what Dallas could have been. You thought of the comment you made to me about thinking about being in CA and thinking about getting together with another black cock. That night you are wondering why you had these thoughts. You are troubled, but it sill is on your mind. In fact, you are hornier than you were on Sunday when you got home and you notice that you are very wet.

Wednesday, while everyone's gone, thoughts are still on your mind. Still troubled and still wet you are very curious to what I was and am looking at on AFF. You decide that it's not a big deal and you go on to the AFF site and go to our messages. Your assumption is that you are going to be unhappy with everything that you see, and you're right... until you get to the 4th message down. Something about the start of the message intrigues you to click on it.

"I've been on this site for 5 years, and I have not seen a more amazing woman". The rest reads "You are a striking beautiful, mautre MILF... my favorite. It's the profile, though that has me very excited and hard. I love a woman who is a the perfect housewife and business woman but has another side to her and can give herself submissively.

I see that she needs to be comfortable in order to free herself. That is where I fit in. Trust is where any encounter must start. With me you will be and feel safe as I begin to caress and devour your sexy body. I will make sure you want every wild and wonderful thing that I am going to do to you. I will take you to heights you have never been.

I will be traveling into town in 2 weeks and would love to have a drink with you and your hubby and see what transpires. I'll be checking every day to see if you are intrigued"...

You read this and notice that you're breathing very heavy. You click on his profile to see more. You first notice how good looking he is. 6' 3", very fit and muscular. He's bald and dresses very nicely. He's definitely a professional man.

His profile confirms what he wrote to you. It's obvious is a respectful lover and that he loves to please. But it doesn't read that he's boring. He will go as far and as hard as you want. He loves white, married ladies who are looking to experience a night or weekend away. You are pleased to see that he has numerous testimonials. They range from sweet to dirty, but all confirm he is patient and there for them even though he's always in control.

His pictures confirm that this is the type of black man you would love to please. Somewhat to your surprise, you notice that your fingers are in your panties, with two fingers sliding in and out of your pussy. The women, mostly blond, look very satisfied. Within moments, you find yourself in a massive orgasm while looking at his pictures.

You close out of AFF and go about your day, but your thoughts keep going back to this beautiful black man. Your head is spinning around guilt, temptation and simple and utter horniness. Later that evening, when you're alone, I happen to call.

Our conversation turns sexual and you tell me how you need me to fuck you. You tell me how hot and wet you are. When I ask you what has gotten into you, that you seem a little extra hot, you hesitate. When I press you, you sheepishly tell me that of some of your thoughts over the past 2 days. I tell you that I understand and love it. I tell you that it makes me very hot and that I'm lying in bed and have started stroking my cock. You are such a hot, sensual woman, who drives me wild. You then tell me that you actually went on AFF and looked around, which I respond that I am very hard thinking about you doing that.

You then begin to tell me about the profile you have been thinking about. You ask me if I'm okay and I tell you if I was any more OK, I would have already cum, myself. I ask you to start fingering yourself and ask you what you've been thinking. I'm amazed and getting close. I tell you that when we're done, you should put on your big girl panties and just reach out to him. You tell me that you can't do that, but... you would be OK if I did. Soon after we both cum together. It's hot!!!

I ask you if you were serious about me reaching out and you say, surprisingly, you are. I tell you I will respond to him. I also tell you that while you were gone, I did go buy condoms to put around the black dildos. So if you were interested.... You give me your normal response of, 'maybe', which means, 'no'. I laugh, tell you how much I absolutely love you, and that in addition to everything I feel for you, there is an added sense of magnetism I have for you. When we hang up, I reach out and have a few back and forth emails with this man, who I find out is named Darick. I text you that I'm heading to bed, but to check a particular email address, that I set up for us that does not distinguish who we are.

You read through the email back and forths and really enjoy the conversation that we had. His views on the lifestyle and how he engages with his white, married women impress you further. You are surprised by my last response that read that I was sending you the login for the email address and that while I was doubtful, you may be the next one to respond to him and that I am OK with any conversations the two of you may have. You are nervous and don't plan on doing anything.

Just before you are going to turn off your computer, a message pops up. It's Darick, "Hubby, it would make my night if she reached out and said hi. What you told me about her and what I've already seen makes me so incredibly hot. Wifey, if you do read this, no pressure, but please say hi'. You are still turned on by my jacking off to you and you think, "what the hell, it will be a good story to tease Stu with".

"Darick, It's Wifey. Hi", you don't know what else to say. But with that, you're pleased with what you did.

Quickly, an email pops back up, "Wifey, Really? You did make my night. I told Hubby that you are something special. I'm very hard right now thinking about you"

Having a second man hard for you in one night is a big turn on. You can't believe what you are doing, but your fingers start typing, "That is very flattering. And, it's kind of hot. I can't believe that I would have that kind of effect", always discounting your beauty, brains and sensuality.

"Wifey, not only am I hard, I am naked, on my couch stroking myself, looking at your profile and thinking of you."

"Oh, my. That is very hot"

"What are you doing?"

"I was just getting in bed"

"Really... do you sleep in pajamas, a nightie?"

"Nope... naked"

"Oh man... I can just picture you're hot body... gorgeous tits sitting up beautifully and legs parted just a little bit. Are you wet at all thinking about me"

"Let me check :)"

"Don't tease. Put your finger in your pussy and let me know"

"Ohhh. Yes, I am very wet"

"Keep your finger there and play with yourself.

Hubby said that you liked my profile and thought about me a little"

"He did, huh? I can't lie well. Yes, I did like it and yes, I have thought about you a bit"

"Define a bit"

"Well, you have come across my mind a few times the last few days"

"I like that. Have you thought about me kissing you? Undressing you?

"Uhhh. ya"

"That is so fucking hot!! Are you still fingering yourself? Before I cum, could I at least know your name?"

"That only seems fair. It's Mary, and yes I am"

"Mary, that's even hotter. Sweet innocent, virgin Mary by day, and sensual devil by night. How many fingers?"

"I don't think you can say virgin. Three."

"Shit... There must be some areas that you are still a virgin. I hope to have the honor to find out and to maybe help you change some of that"

"Hmmm. It is tempting, but I'm not sure, though"

"I get it. Hubby said that your first time wasn't everything that you would have wanted. I can guarantee you would not feel that way after time with me"

"I saw that on your profile"

"Mary, I have one favor to ask you. I am trying to type and stroke myself and type at the same time. It's not working well. I would love to be able to hear your voice while I cum, can I call you?"

What comes next from you is the biggest surprise of the night, "Yes..."

You think, "Oh shit, what did I just do?". Before you have a chance to send another email, the phone rings. You are now stuck and hit the answer button. "Hello?"

"Hi Mary. It's Darick"

Hesitantly, you say,"Uh... Hi"

"I am so happy that you let me call you."

"I got caught up in the moment, but I'm not so sure now"

Knowing this is a critical moment, Darick goes into action. "Mary, there was no contract you signed when you gave me your number. Just two people having a little conversation and a little fun. As I told Hubby, I will completely respect your boundaries. I have to tell you that it is such an ego boost and a tremendous turn on to know that you found me intriguing and that you have thought of me. You weren't just lying to me, were you? You did find me attractive and I have been on your mind?"

You are this far, so you figure you might as well see where this goes. "No, it's true. I really liked your profile, your pictures and the testimonials."

"I can picture you there with your fingers in your beautiful pussy. I am so hard just thinking about it." You hear a little grunt out of him and you know that he's telling you the truth.

"Really? That's flattering to know that I do that to you. Tell me more."

"I am in the chair in my room. I have my headset on, so I have both hands free. I have one hand stroking all the way up and down on my cock and one pinching my nipple. And when I say all the way up and down, it takes a while to travel the whole length of it. I am thinking of having you hear doing that for me. Seeing the look in your eye as you get hotter and hotter for me and you feel your inhibitions floating away. I can see me guiding your head down and feeling your lips sliding over the head for the first time. Ugh. I bet you are really good."

You find yourself breathing very heavy and you notice that your fingers are moving in and out of your pussy very fast. "Oh Darick, that is really hot". You then realize that you just let a big moan escape.

"Mary, Hubby said that your first experiences were not everything you wanted, but that there some moments you really enjoyed?"

"That's true. I didn't feel fully comfortable"

"But yet, you still had orgams and enjoyed black cock"

"Yes, that's a true statement"

"Hubby said he liked it"

"Yes, he did. I was happy I could do that for him"

"I need to call bull shit. You did it all for him? You got nothing out of it? You're getting nothing out of thinking about sucking my black cock?

"Well..."

"No well. Baby, I can hear it in your voice. You really do like a big black cock. You want another one to slide in and out of that very wet pussy, don't you? You just want the right treatment."

"Yes. That's true. I do"

"You do what"

"Shit... I would like to have another big black cock". Another moan escapes you. You try to pull it back, but you can't stop it.

"That's a good girl. Let me assure you, my testimonials are the truth. I respect white wives greatly. I want the experience to be good for them. You'll notice most are not just one-time events. Don't get me wrong, my preference is to dominate, but I am attracted to the submissive type and can pick them out. But you're not any different than a lot. You can be most free and submissive when you feel the most safe. You are a submissive at heart, aren't you?"

"Yes I am. Everything you just said is me to a tee"

"I know. I can see it in your profile, your pictures and I hear it in your voice. I would treat you like a queen and when you are ready... and only when you are ready... I would fuck you like you have never thought you could be fucked. I wouldn't make you beg for more. You will simply want to beg for more. You will beg me to fulfill all your fantasies. Does this excite you"

With a moan you blurt, "Oh gd, yes! It's just a little unsettling."

"Mary, I get it. I'm a patient but confident man. I know what I want. I get what I want and I want you. If it takes 6 months, a dozen phone calls and flying out for drinks with you and hubby a few times before something happens that's OK. I'm prepared for that. I don't think that will happen, but it's your time"

"That really makes me feel comfortable. Thank you"

"It's getting late, and I know you are a busy mom. Can I close you on three things right now?"

"You're smooth. You just said that it was my time. What are you thinking?"

"Well, first, can I text you again?

"That's easy. Sure"

"Second, I'm in town the weekend after next. Can I buy you and Hubby a drink? Before you answer, Hubby was okay if you were."

"Actually, I would really like that". You hear another small grunt which makes you a little more wet and forces a little moan.

"That is great news! I can't wait. You have made me even happier tonight... and maybe even harder."

"You said a third thing?"

"Yes. I want to cum with you. Can we do that?

"Ooooh. Yes. I would like that."

"Cool. I'm guessing you're like most hot white wives and that you have some black dildo?"

"I do. But, they don't seem to last. They seem to go bad. Oh, wait. Stu said he bought some condoms to put around them, so that they would still be OK"

"Great. Please go get it. I'll wait"

"Well..."

He interrupts you, "Mary, trust me. Set down the phone and go get it"

You go to the cabinet, get out the older black dildo and a condom and get the lube, although you cannot remember a time that you were this wet. You lay back on the bed and tell him, "OK Darick, I'm back. I have it." You joke, "Not sure where you're going with this. I'm a little scared, ha ha".

"No need to be scared. I'm here to take care of you. Describe the cock"

"It's about 8 or 9 inches and fairly thick, but I can get my fingers around it."

"Oh well. That will have to do until you experience something better than that. OK. Close your eye an picture heading up the elevator with me. Entering my hotel room and me bending over, taking you by the back of the neck and pulling me into you and giving you a passionate kiss"

"Oooh"

"I then undress you and lick and suck everywhere on your body that I can. I nibble and suck on your clit, pinch your nipples and bring you to your first few orgasms. While I'm licking that sweet pussy, I also slowly slide one finger into your tight little ass. Do you like that?"

"Ohhh yeah! Keep going"

"I undress and let you pull my cock out of my shorts. Stroke my cock. Who does that feel"

You're not getting into it. "I love it. I love your cock"

"Oh Mary, you really will. You then suck it and lick it like a lollipop. You suck my balls. You're in a position that I can finger you. I have two fingers in your pussy and one in your ass. You are moaning, which feels great around my big cock. You look at me and I know you're ready. I pull up your face and look at you and tell you that it is time to please that hot, white wife pussy of yours. Do you want that?

He's being rhetorical in the story, but you scream out, "Yes, Darick. Please fuck me"

"Damn Mary. You do need it. Take the dildo and rub it on your clit. I'll be doing that. Now press it in at the opening and press it, but run it up and down. Do you like being teased?"

"Ohhh. Please Darick!"

"What? What do you want?"

"Please fuck me with your big, black cock. I need you!!"

"OK baby. Slide it in. Slow at first, but when you fell that it's ready, drive it deep to the balls." He hears an audible groan from you. "Do you like that Mary"

"Holy hell... Yes, I love it"

"What"

"Your black cock"

"Good girl. Start having me fuck you hard. Oh shit, I love fucking you. You're pussy feels so good... so silky." You are on orgasm number 3. You keep going and feel number 4 starting to build. Darick says, "Baby, I need I'm going to cum. I'm going to keep fucking you until I shoot my load into that pretty pussy"

"Oooohhh yeah... I want you to cum. Please fuck me. Please"

You start to cum and you hear him on the other side grunt and moan as he cums. How hot that you did it together.

"Darick. That was really good."

"Mary. I agree. Thank you. When you finally give yourself to submit to me... you are going to think that this was a disappointment. I'll text you with details on my travel and find a time to have a drink. We'll go from there. Maybe you can bring an overnight bag... just in case."

"That might be a good idea. I'll talk with Hubby"

"I might text you with some ideas on your wardrobe."

"That would be OK."

"I also might send you some ideas on things I might do to you"

"mmmm. I might like that"

"I don't know about you, but I will sleep well. Thank you baby. You are a very good girl."

"I do like that. I hope I sleep well too. Good night"

"Good night"

You hang up, but are not quite ready to sleep. Before you put it away, you put the dildo on the floor and slide yourself up and down on it. You play with your tits... pinching your nipples, slapping them. All the while thinking of Darick plowing into you in every position. You then slide a finger into your ass. It feels really good. You think, "Hmmm. I wonder..."