Mary and Darick Ch. 03

Story Info
She goes to his room
3.5k words
4.43
13.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You enter the room and there are and the lights are already on. It's a nice looking room. It's a mini-suite. There's a plush king size bed in a large alcove to your right. There is plenty of room on each side of the bed in the alcove. Immediately to the left is bar/kitchen area with a table.

There is a very nice couch and sitting area just ahead and to the left. The drapes are open and there is a beautiful view of downtown and you can see that the mountains would be in view during the day.

Before you can truly take everything in, you feel Darick come up behind you. He's close and his breathing on your neck is very warm. He beings to kiss and nip at your neck, telling you how beautiful you are. You notice your heart racing and are surprised that you could get even wetter than you are. He raps his arms around you, underneath your arms. You can feel his body pressing lightly against you.

While his body is not fully tight against you, you feel his cock pushing against you, just above your ass. It feels so powerful and overpowering.

His hand takes your chin and begins to turn you around. You're now facing him as his hand goes to the back of your neck. He pulls you towards him and leans down and kisses you deeply. You let out a very deep moan. With that you passionately wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him back.

Soon, one of your hands begins to migrate south. As your hand reaches his belt, Darick grabs your hands and tells you, "Not yet Mary. You will have plenty of time for that. For now, It's time for me to take a look and unwrap my present."

With that, he unzips your dress, steps back and helps your dress fall to the floor. You are now standing in front of a strong, black man you just met in your heels and matching panties and demi bra set that barely covers your nipples. He tells you how stunning you are, but that he needs more.

He commands, "take off your bra." Without a protest, you reach to your back and unhook the bra. You pull the bra off and let it fall to the floor. There's a moment of being uncomfortable. Darick's just looking at you. What do you do? What do you say?

You don't have to worry for long. Darick steps over to you and puts his large hands around both breasts. He touches them lightly and then slowly begins to need them. Again, you moan deeply.

"You like that Mary? You like me playing with these unbelievable titties?"

"Ohhhh, yes! I do."

"These are magnificent." With that his right hand comes off your left breast for just a second and he lightly slaps it. With that you moan even deeper. "Oh. You like that? Very nice!"

He then does the same to both breasts. It is so good for you. He then takes your nipples in his fingers and slowly starts to put pressure on them. Your eyes roll back in your head. You begin a constant little moan with each breath. While alternating between playing with your nipples, kneading and lightly slapping your breast, he begins to kiss and bite at your neck.

He nibbles at your ear and whispers, "You are so sexy. You are going to look so good sliding your pussy down onto my cock and seeing these amazing tits bounce up and down." With that, you moan even louder. You have your first orgasm. He tells you how amazing it is that you can come with by just playing with your tits.

"I bet you are so wet right now. I can feel the heat from your sweet pussy. Are you?" You reply, with a sigh, "oh, yes". He continues, "Let's see."

His right hand leaves your breast and it travels down to between your legs. He pushes them further apart and he light rubs on your mound. You are drenched. "Holy shit Mary. You are so ready for me. I love it. I need to see the rest of my present."

He pulls away and turns you to your side. Kissing your shoulder and neck, he slides your panties down and they fall to the floor. He begins to rub your ass, and digs his hand into it. His hand comes off and then back on as he spanks you. Not too hard, but enough so you know who's he's in charge. He sees your eyes close, and your head pull back just a bit while you moan.

You are falling completely into his control and it is making you even wetter. He puts his hands on your inner thighs to get you to spread your legs just a bit further, just past shoulder width apart. His left hand begins to touch your pussy, finding your clit. He begins to massage it, rubbing it slowly harder and harder, all the while biting your neck and ear, and telling you how he is going to stick his big, black cock in each of your holes, and how you are going to submit to it.

It doesn't take long for another orgasm. He feels you falling into him further. He then moves down and you feel two of his fingers penetrate your pussy lips. You nearly cum from this first touch. His fingers drive inside you, hitting that deep spot that drives you wild. You can hardly stand. "That's it baby." He whispers, "Enjoy that?" You can only provide a nod. "That is a beautiful, wet pussy. I am going to going to love fucking you.

He pushes on your back, having you lean over to grab the arm of the couch. His hand goes back to your ass and begins to squeeze and spank it, while he fingers you.

He traces your ass and slides a finger into the crack and begins to slowly it insert it into your ass. With two fingers in your pussy and one in your ass, it is driving you wild. You have two orgasms very quickly.

"Mary, do you like that finger in your ass?" All you can stammer, is "oh... yes... it feels so good."

"Just wait until I replace that with my cock!" That sends you to another big orgasm. You don't know it yet, but Darick knows now that you are going to do anything he wants you to do.

He pulls his fingers out of you. You feel empty and need something back in you... now! He pulls you up to him and he kisses you deeply again. He tells you that it is time for you to see what he brought for you.

"Undress me!" he commands. You tremble as you unbutton his shirt. You see feel his strong arms as you slide the shirt off him. You are mesmerized as your hands trace down his pecs and his stomach. Your hand reaches his belt. You hesitate and look up at him.

Darick puts his hand under your chin and steadies you. "That's it Mary. Take off my pants and pull out my cock. That's what you want, isn't it?"

You nod, but he frowns. "Mary, remember, verbal replies. Time to relax and feel free. Do you want to see and feel my cock?"

"Yes, Darick. I do. I want your cock".

"Good girl. Remember to make me happy with your verbal responses. Now unbutton my pants and show me your worthy of my cock." With that you begin to unbutton his belt and pants.

As you lower them to the floor, Darick presses down on your shoulders so that you 'follow' his pants to the floor. You are knealing in front of this large, handsome, well-built black man. The only thing between you and his cock are his boxers. You can see that he is hard. In fact, the head is poking out of the top, even though it is at an angle.

You pull down the boxers and his cock springs out to you. You grab it with one hand and are amazed at its size and its heft. You find it magnificent. You are almost in a trance as you feel it and slowly rub and stroke it. "That's it. Are you pleased?"

"Darick, I cannot believe how handsome you are. You're body is better than I expected. Your cock is... I don't even know what to say... Holy shit, it is fucking huge. I love it!!"

With that, he lightly places his hand on the back of your head and looks you in the eye and says 'Show me how much you love it. Open your mouth and suck it." As he guides your head, you open your mouth and feel his cock enter.

He stops to see if you'll take over, and boy, do you ever. It's like having a buffet when you haven't eaten for a month. You are somehow desperate to show him how glad you are that he is letting you suck his big cock. You do everything to relax so that you can get as much of that big black member down your throat. His moans of pleasure are like approvals and you want more.

You cup his balls and moan along with him. You are doing so well, that the hand of the back of your head clutches your hair. "Damn girl, you are an amazing cock sucker. Keep going and show me how much you love black cock".

You take his cock out of your mouth, and stroke it while you lick and suck his balls. You then lick his cock like a lolli-pop. All the while, getting more and more wet listening to him moan and tell you what a good little, naughty white wife you are.

At this point, I am amazed at what I am hearing. I'm not home yet, and my cock is hurting as it strains against my jeans. I am so turned on by hearing your being pleasured. About how great a job of showing Darick what a great little slut I gave to him for tonight. I hear him say, "Shit baby, that's enough for now. If you don't stop I'm going to cum right now in your mouth. Lay back on that couch for me."

What I didn't know, nor did Darick, was that you had tasted a bit of his pre cum and it was actually sweet. You weren't sure you wanted to stop. This was unbelievably surprising to you.

Darick kneels in front of you and spreads your legs and kisses you. He begins to work his way down, sucking and biting your breasts and nipples.

He makes it down to your pussy and dives in. Immediately you are writhing and moaning as his tongue flicks your clit and slides into your pussy. His hand slides up to pinch your nipples as he ravages your pussy. He then pushes your legs up a bit so you are a bit more prone.

His slides down and begins to tongue your ass as one of his thumbs grinds on your clit. "Oh... Darick. That is so good. I love it." This just makes him go a bit crazier, which sends you to new heights.

He pulls away and rises up. He pulls you towards him and kisses you. He looks you in the eyes and with a very serious look says, "Mary. It is time. I am going to slide my cock in that amazing little pussy and fuck you like the good little white slut you are and want to be."

You feel his cock on against you. It's lying on your belly. His balls are at your pussy and the tip is above your belly button. You want it so badly. You are breathing heavy and you can feel your chest pump up and down. He sees it to. He pushes you back and begins sliding his cock up and down, over your clit.

You are alternating staring into his eyes and back towards his cock. Each time you look up, your eyes are almost pleading with him to slide his cock into you. You watch him grab his cock and slide it down to your clit and he rubs his head over it and then begins running it up and down the lips of your dripping wet pussy.

You look up to his eyes pleading. Darick sees this and just continues to torture you more. He is waiting for you to beg him with words and finally breaks the science, "Mary, is this what you want? Do you want me to fuck that little white pussy of yours?"

On the other end of the line, I'm home. I can't believe how quickly I made it. Fate let me make nearly every light. I'm in the bedroom, stroking my cock thinking, "that's it baby. Beg him! Tell him what you want."

"Oh fuck!!!" You look into his eyes, "Please.... I need you to fuck me Darick. Please stick that amazing black cock into me. I need you to fuck me so badly. I'll do anything you want, but just fuck me."

With that his cockhead presses into you and slips in. You gasp loudly and he watches your head fly back and your eyes roll back in your head as you close your eyes. He says, "Mary, look at me". As you look up at him, he begins to press in and slowly rock back and forth, slowly getting deeper and deeper.

You are staring at him trying to please him by not closing your eyes. Because you were so wet, it doesn't take long. With one final push you can feel his balls against your ass. You cum, the first of countless orgasms you are about to have tonight. "Good girl. Your pussy feels so amazing." He hasn't moved. But you see he's breathing heavy. You feel empowered that you are turning him on so much. "You remember back in the bar, when we said goodbye, Stu said he was giving you to me. You were mine tonight. Are you mine?"

"ahhh.. yes, I'm your's Darick"

"That a girl. Yes, you are mine. I want you to be my little slut tonight. I want you to let loose. I will take care of you, but I want you to be free to be as naughty as you ever had. Will you do that? Will you be my slut?

"Oh yes. I am your slut."

"Slut for what"

"I am your little white slut for your big, black cock...ohh"

"He also said that you could be the most amazing fuck I've ever had. So far, I can see that he could be right. Are you ready to be his good wife and prove him right?"

"Yes... I want to please him... to please you. Please just fuck me"

"That's what I needed to hear." With that you feel him slowly pull his cock out of you until the head is almost popping back out. He then pushes back in all the way quickly. Hearing your moan your approval he begins fucking you hard. Quickly sliding in and out of you so that he's giving you the full length of his shaft.

He is so big he touches all sides of your pussy. It's amazing. His rhythm and gyrating of his hips makes you cum 3 or 4 times in the span of a few minutes.

He's encouraging you telling you how beautiful and sexy you are. How well you are taking his big cock. "That's it Mary. You like that. From the moment I saw your profile I had to fuck you. I couldn't have dreamed you'd be this unbelievable. I am going to fuck you all night long. I am going to give you everything that you have ever wanted sexually. How does that sound?"

"Ohhh, yeah...anything. I so love your cock!!!"

"What's your favorite position, baby...what do you want next?"

"I love doggie style." With that he pulls completely out of you for the first time in 10 minutes (seems like hours). You feel abandoned.

"Turn over and get up on your knees." As you do that, he slaps your ass. You look back at him hoping that he's not taking his time. He's not. He grabs your hips and thrusts forward as he pulls you back onto his amazing cock.

"Ahhhh! My god, that's so fucking good!" you scream.

He fucks you long and hard with his hands on your hips, reaching around and playing with your tits, grabbing your hair, your shoulders and spanking you. He continues to change things up on you so you can never get fully comfortable with a consistent feeling. It's tantalizing.

He even pulls you up so that you are straight up and down with his cock deep in you so he can bite your neck and ear. You feel his hot breath as he holds you up. One hand is playing with your tits. The other is just lightly around your neck. You feel his power, yet he's tender enough that you find it comforting.

He pushes you back down and continues to slam into your wanting pussy. He presses a thumb against your asshole. You begin to buck wildly. As it enters you, it hurts just for a second and then a wave rushes over you. You are so far gone that you begin to buck back to try to get his cock and his thumb in further. It prompts Darick to stop his thrusting and to tell you,

"Fuck yourself back onto me Mary. Show me what you like". You fuck him as hard as you can. You can't believe you are here, in this position. You can't believe how willing you are.

You are thinking, "If his thumb feels this good....No, his cock won't fit. But I want it."

Before you have any chance to make any decisions another orgasm takes over your thoughts.

Darick pushes on your back to push your face and shoulders to the couch cushions with your ass still in the air. He pins your hands behind your back and takes over what you were just controlling.

He finally lets go of your hands and without being told, you reach back and grab your ass cheeks and spreads them. "Ohh, yeah baby. That's hot. Open that ass for me. Beg for what you want."

"Please don't stop. Keep fucking my pussy. I love your cock."

"My what"

"Your big, black cock"

"Good girl". As he's fucking you, for some reason, you not sure why, you choose to slide one hand off your ass cheek and to your asshole. You slide two of your own fingers into your little rosebud and you being to finger fuck your own ass.

"Oh shit, Mary. That is so hot. You are such a good little fuck."

With that his pounding goes even faster. You are sent into orgasm after orgasm. He is moaning louder and louder. His balls keep slapping against your clit.

"I'm close baby. I want to fill up your little pussy"

"Oh please Darick, cum in me. I want to feel you cum in me!!!"

"Ahhhhh" With that you feel him shoot into you, just as you begin to orgasm... again. He is actually slamming as hard as he has as he comes.

You both collapse with him on top of you. Your fingers are still in your ass. You think, "holy shit. That was amazing. Why did he have to cum. I need more!!"

"Mary, Stu was right. You are the most amazing fuck. I have never been with anyone like you. You are so fucking hot"

"Oh god, Darick. That was fucking amazing! I cannot believe how good your cock feels. I wish it wasn't over"

"What the hell do you mean over?"

"Well I..."

"Baby, that was round one. Time for you to go clean off in the shower."

He gets off you and picks you up. He leads you to the shower and turns it on for you. You step in and the hot water feels so good. You look around and don't see Darick.

What you don't know is that Darick and I have a quick conversation. He thanks me and hopes that it was ok based on what I wanted. I tell him that it sounds like everything you and I would have wanted. Also, what you don't know is that while you were looking around the room, he was able to quickly get the camera set up. I tell him thank you that I can't wait to see it. He tells me he's not sure when he might be done with you. I tell him I have it covered. Have fun. Just make sure it's all documented.

You begin to look around for him. Darick walks back in and opens the shower door to step in with you. He smiles at you.

You look down and now know why he mentioned it was only round one. He never went limp. In fact, he's nearly fully hard. You notice that your pussy is starting to get very wet again. You reach for his cock and kiss him.

He looks at you and hands you the soap. "Clean my cock. Wash it so that you are ready to suck it again." You are more than happy to comply....