Mary and Dennis Head North

Story Info
A first time cuckolding.
5.5k words
3.56
83.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary & Dennis head North

A tale of Chastity and Cuckolding

*

Mary put the dog in his crate and placed it in the back of the SUV, the vehicle was packed with enough stuff for a weeks stay even if it was just for a weekend. The weather was cool and a typical early fall day; it's gonna be great sleeping weather she thought and the walks in the woods were sure to be a relaxing treat.

She wished her husband was able to walk with her, but he was partially disabled, as she daydreamed she was startled when he came up behind her and gave her a big hug and peck on the cheek.

"Are you sure we have enough stuff?" he asked, looking in the SUV.

She smiled and said, "Let's go; we have to meet John at the casino and if you want to look in the Antique Mall; we gotta get going."

They both loved going to visit up North but for different reasons, she liked reading and going for walks, he liked relaxing and doing a little shooting, but since his back problem became an issue he enjoyed just sitting and watching the day progress from sunrise to sunset.

The trio would sit in the screen porch and chat with coffee in the early cool mornings. Dennis would smoke a good cigar as Mary lightly scolded him about it.

Later; John and Mary would walk in the woods and return after a few hours. Mary would show off the pictures she took with her digital camera and relate the things they saw to her husband, he enjoyed her being happy.

Visiting with John was also a good reason to go up north; he was an old trusted friend they new from when they first married. John attended all of the baptisms and birthday parties as well as many dinners; he was a single man who was part of the family.

Life was different for the people who lived a hundred miles north of a large metro area; they lived life with a different agenda that was sometimes hard to understand. But it was always fun driving around the area to look at the rural architecture and lack of any reasonable good taste exhibited by some of the locals.

The time always seemed to pass to quickly with the drinking, eating, and delightful chatter, it was a pure Bohemian life, living without a care in the world.

The topic of buying land and having a cabin always came up between Mary and Dennis; and always was resolved the same way, they couldn't afford it or the do the necessary work.

The evening meal was John's typical rural offerings, well cooked by the three of them and equally well enjoyed, after the dishes were washed John carried the day's trash to the fire pit and started the evening fire.

The trio would always enjoy an evening fire. The feeling of the fire warming your body in front with a breeze cooling your back brings out the pioneer spirit most people seem to have.

They sat at the fire and talked enjoying their evening drinks, later that evening they went in to watch the final newscast for the day.

"I am going to freshen up a bit", Dennis said as he headed for the bathroom.

When he came out he went to the bedroom and shut the door. He had expected Mary to be next in the bathroom giving him time to don his special underwear that Mary hated to see, but John went instead.

Dennis was surprised as the door opened and Mary was standing there looking upset with him. She looked at his stainless Chastity belt lying on the bed.

"I thought I told you to leave that at home, you know how I feel about it", she said.

"What's the problem?" he asked, you are sleeping on the porch and last time I wore it constantly and nobody knew, it's not like we are going to have sex tonight"

She replied, "Well you sure made that impossible when you brought that along, and who told you we weren't having sex, actually that's why I came in here. I guess I better change my mind about how I have sex from now on because I cannot depend on you at all."

She looked at the device and asked "Why are there two tubes when you only have one cock?"

He told her the long tube permitted a hard-on but the shorter one didn't, but was better for daily wear.

"Do you have the lock and key?" she asked.

He said "yes."

"OK, lock the long tube on and give me the key," She ordered.

When he did that, Dennis stopped being a male with a belt and became a belted male.

He did as she asked and she left the room closing the door somewhat, he could hear her talking with John then he heard her enter the bathroom and close the door.

He shut the lights and got into bed, he was thinking he screwed up again and was locked up instead of making love to Mary. The door suddenly opened and she came in and turned on the lights, she was stark naked.

He was surprised then asked her, "What's going on are you ok."

"Oh I am very OK Dear, and you will be too," she chuckled.

She pulled the covers back and joined him in bed. She crawled over to him the mounted him pinning him to the mattress with her body and began kissing him with a passion he was not used to.

Rubbing his nipples she whispered in his ear, "Is your cock hard in its stainless steel pussy yet?"

He whispered, "Yes".

"Is it all the way to the bottom of the tube yet?" she asked.

He again said, "Yes".

He was hoping she would give him the key so he could fuck her, she always told him he only knew how to fuck instead of making love.

She lowered her hand and caressed the tube feeling the heat from his cock. She wanted a hot cock and she wanted sex.

She moved around to a sixty-nine position and placed her pussy on his mouth as she started to rub the stainless tube that imprisoned his cock.

She ran her tongue over his exposed ball sack as he explored her folds with his tongue. Soon he could feel her pleasure increase along with her wetness, she was now moaning lightly and starting to orgasm.

She switched positions and placed her pussy on top of his hot cock tube. She began to masturbate by rubbing her pussy along the smooth tubes surface; she could feel the heat of his raging cock even if it was contained in the stainless pussy that contained it.

She rubbed her pussy on the smooth tube until she orgasmed. She felt him stiffen and then he ejaculated his hot sperm out of the tubes drain hole wetting the bed sheets.

Her deep orgasm only increased her desire for sex, she never submitted to reckless passion in the past. She had never felt so hopelessly out of control in her life, yet tonight it all seemed so natural and right.

She was horny and wanted a cock all the way in her pussy more than anything, and her husbands cock was locked in his stainless belt tube. She felt her desire drive her to where she could find satisfaction here and now.

When she stood up and walked naked out of the room Dennis realized the door was left open and John must have heard the entire episode.

She went out in the porch and stood at John's bedside, she knew he was pretending to be asleep.

She said, "I know you heard all that, so don't try to fool to me by pretending to be asleep."

He opened his eyes and saw her standing there naked with her legs spread and her wet pussy glistening. She smelled of the sex he heard just minutes before.

He was speechless and totally aroused gazing at her body, then she pulled the covers back and climbed in and mounted him, he tried to protest but she silenced him with a prolonged kiss.

She felt his turgid cock touch her body, his cock ignited a desire in her, she wanted it here and now, and nothing else would satisfy her.

"What about Dennis", he asked "What will he say?"

She said, "He's locked in his chastity belt and after the way I made him cum he's lucky he can stand up."

She pulled his top off and rolled him over on top of her body and pushed his shorts off, her heat and passion aroused him beyond any ability to resist, they both knew stopping now was impossible.

He mounted her and she felt his turgid cock resting on her mound,

sending waves of pleasure that loosened her moisture even more.

She opened her legs, the head of his cock found her moist lips easily.

As his engorged cockhead parted her she wanted him deep inside her so she could hold him for her pleasure.

He sensed this and bracing himself he thrust deeply inside her, she shivered and clutched tightly not wanting him to ever stop.

"Oh YES!" he moaned, as he thrust even deeper in her creating waves of pleasure with each slow thrust.

Each thrust sent her shuddering with pleasure and delight, it became unbearable pleasure for her yet she didn't want it to stop.

"Fuck me, fuck me long and slow and don't stop" she moaned, I need it so bad and I want it now"

He was consumed with desire and pinned her down with his body, his rigid cock attempting to breach her cervix with each thrust. After what seemed like a half hour she shattered and orgasmed clutching him tightly.

John felt his scrotum tighten, and as she came again, he pumped a huge load of sperm deep in her wetness, she moaned with delight as she felt every pulse squirt deep into her, the pleasure became unbearable as she felt his hot sperm flood into her cunt.

Mary moaned loudly, "Your cock is so hard, your cum is so hot, I have

never been fucked like this before, please don't stop, FUCK ME!"

His release drained every bit of strength he had, he withdrew and rolled off of her exhausted, his cock covered with their mixed juices was still erect.

She was exhausted; she was still feeling strong aftershocks of orgasm pulsing through her body. Then she looked over to the doorway and saw her husband standing there, his Stainless belt reflecting the evening light spilling in the windows. He smiled at her and gave her thumbs up.

He whispered, "I Love You." Then he blew her a kiss before returning to his room.

Mary and John slept naked in each others arms, the wetness of their passion drying on their bodies.

In the morning they were awakened by the sound of the shower, the smell of fresh coffee and the sounds of breakfast being made. She showered and dressed, and then John did the same.

She joined her husband in the kitchen and sat at the table.

Dennis said, "God you were hot last night; I hope you had fun because it sure seemed like it, and I sure enjoyed myself. "

"I am so sorry Dear, I couldn't help myself, and it won't ever happen again, can you ever forgive me?" she asked.

"Forgive you for what", he replied. "I could not be happier, feel my tube, my cock is buried at the end again like it has been all night.

Seeing you enjoy yourself like that was so exciting I cannot describe it."

She couldn't believe what she heard, her husband saw her fuck another man; and he loved watching her as much as she did having it happen. Now she realized how deep his love for her was.

She said, "Oh Sweetie, you are still locked up, let me get the key for you so you take your belt off."

He said he was OK with still being locked in his belt, in fact it might be the right thing to do considering what was going on.

"Besides you may want to have sex again later; and now you won't have to decide which cock to use," he replied with a smile.

She asked, "So you are OK with everything so far?"

He replied, "You have never made me happier."

Mary said, "I made you my Cuckold last night dear, the second another mans cock entered my pussy you became my Cuckold husband, actually my Chaste Cuckold Husband."

Dennis said, "I know, I watched, and loved it."

She said "It was my pussy, and someone else's cock shot sperm deep in my cunt, and yet it's still ok?"

He replied, "I am glad you took him bareback just so you could feel the heat of his cock, and his hot sperm when he pumped it in you."

She said, " Well I felt it and I loved it; and this is just the beginning my loving Cuck, so is it still OK?"

He nodded, "it's OK, don't worry about me." then blew her a kiss.

John sat down at the table and said, "I heard every word and I cannot believe it, and what is this belt you two keep talking about."

Dennis lowered his pants and showed him.

John blushed in disbelief mumbling "I don't understand it"

Dennis said "John, you listened to Mary and I fool around, then you let her fuck you, knowing her husband can hear everything."

He added, "Then she slept with you all night, how can seeing a chastity belt make you blush, if I didn't know better I would say you are a prude."

Dennis asked, "What do you want on your omelet?"

John said, "Dennis, let me understand, you are locked up sexually and you don't care if Mary and I have sex when you are locked in that belt, and why do you like wearing it anyway?"

Dennis replied, "A chastity belt is a great marital aid for couples like Mary and I, it prevents the husband from bothering his wife with his sexual excesses that provide no orgasm for her, and it lets her explore other means of sexual satisfaction. It seems that last night she finally changed her mind about it's value to our relationship."

He then said, "I cannot satisfy her properly and we both know it, she deserves the sexual pleasure she was denied for years. She should be able to enjoy sex when she can, if it's with you and if she wants it too; enjoy yourselves with my blessing."

Mary said she was ready for more after last night, she realized that fucking was fun and she wanted even more orgasms in her life.

Dennis suggested an afternoon tryst as Mary was hornier in the daytime. Mary giggled that he sure knew her quite well and an afternoon screw would be something she could enjoy, but she reminded him that he was a Chaste Cuckold now and would stay locked in his belt until she wanted his cock for her pleasure.

"I guess there is only one cock I can use now, I hope it can do the job."

She laughed and as she rubbed John's crotch she felt him stiffen in response she knew he afternoon delight was more than a wish

"Oh look Dennis; John is hard again, and latter this afternoon you can peek in the windows as I get fucked royally by his wonderful cock, she teasingly said to her husband. I'll try to make this one so good your cock will split that stainless pussy it's in."

After breakfast the three of them went into town for a bit of shopping for supper, latter Mary and John went out for a walk in the woods.

John asked her as they walked, "Are you sure we should continue this, how will this affect our relationship, if it isn't already changed forever."

Mary replied, "A few things have changed but only for the better, I enjoy having you fuck me, but that's as far as it goes. It seems you enjoy my hot pussy too, much better than jacking off. I love my husband John, not you.

Just enjoy the sex that a friend gives you, that's what I am going to do."

Dennis was sitting outside smoking a cigar when they returned. The two went into the cabins bedroom and picked up where they left off the previous evening.

They started with fondling and kissing and after disrobing she was rubbing his cock and lightly teasing it as John softly probed her pussy with his tongue, her fondness for oral sex was increasing since her husband licked her so well the previous evening.

She looked out the window and saw her husband watching them. She grabbed John's cock and waved it while pointing to her pussy so he could see, she didn't want him to miss a thing.

She moved to her back and spread her legs, John mounted her and again she guided his hard cock into her hot pussy , when he bottomed out she waved at her husband and gave him a thumbs up while smiling at him.

"Fill my cunt with your cock, push it to the bottom and pump your hot cum in me.", she moaned.

She felt him filling her to the bottom, she loved the feeling and never wanted it to stop. John was giving her long deep strokes and as she moaned in orgasm he exploded in her; pumping his sperm deep in her cunt. She locked onto is body and she orgasmed again as she enjoyed just being fucked and enjoying the feeling.

She smiled at him and said, "That was so good, so damn good, I hope you never find a woman up here, I don't ever want to share you."

John felt drained from the previous evening, and today she drained him again, last nights initial passion diminished somewhat but it was still great sex.

John contemplated his good fortune as he realized that Dennis agreed to let Mary share her hot sexual body with him, something most men would not do unless they loved her completely.

Later they all had drinks in the screen porch and when John went to prepare supper, Mary sat in her husbands lap kissing him and telling him she loved him for letting her have such erotic sex like this, while he remained locked in his belt.

He replied, "I know it's just sex, you love me and won't leave me for him or anyone ever, and I know I will have you more than anyone else ever does."

He smiled and kissed her as she felt his hot belt tube with her hand she

wondered how hard his cock was in his stainless pussy.

"I enjoy watching you he said, and as I watched in the windows this afternoon I even came when you did, now my jeans are a mess.

I can hardly wait for tonight to see you go at it again."

She blushed a bit then said, "when we get home I will have a present for you on the following week; I hope you will love it, Oh, better put a condom on the tube before we start tonight."

He asked if the present was the belt key.

But she said, "No key till you get the present, be a good boy and wait, you'll love it."

The evening progressed like all the others before with a meal, talk, a fire, and later after the news bed. Dennis went to his room, John and Mary went to the porch bed.

This time they started out slower as John was slightly tired from having sex, he doesn't get much because he lives alone with no steady girlfriend. Having a beautiful naked woman in bed with him aroused him again, this time she mounted him and as she moved herself slowly on his cock enjoying herself. After some time she collapsed in orgasm on John's chest.

"Is something wrong she said, you didn't cum?"

"I'm fine, you just drained me dry earlier, keep trying, I'm still hard." he groaned.

Mary continued and a while latter he orgasmed in her when she did, the initial erotic fantasy had cooled the sex, but it was good, and after all it was just sex between them.

She got out of bed and kissed him, "See you in the morning."

She returned to her loving husband's bed and snuggled with him, after some kissing and small talk they fell asleep in each others arms.

In the morning the day followed as before with no actual talk of sex, in fact it was not mentioned at all. Chatting walks, and a drive by a lake to look at cabins for sale in the area.

The evening was uneventful and Mary slept with her husband that evening, even though he was still locked in his belt. She felt sexually satisfied and thought John should recover somewhat.

In the morning after breakfast the car was packed for the return trip home with a planned departure of about two in the afternoon.

After lunch the trio was enjoying the weather in the screen porch again. Mary was sitting on Dennis' lap and he started to fool around with her as he always did, she could feel the heat of his tube through his jeans.

"Stop, you are getting me horny again." she scolded.

He said, "So what, I'm locked in my belt remember."

"I know, and you will stay that way for some time dearest Cuck, remember I have another cock to use this weekend."

She grabbed him and pulled him in the cabin, and removed her clothes, she had him strip too, and sitting on the day bed she spread her legs and commanded him loudly!

"EAT ME, get me ready to fuck, you made me horny again and now I want some cock in my pussy, and yours is locked up Cucky."

He knelt between her legs and started to lick her with long slow strokes; she moaned and became very wet, he loved eating her pussy because he actually liked the flavor, yet he always wondered what it would be like licking her clean after someone filled her with hot spunk.

12