Mary and her Lovers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
190 Followers

He pumped her that way for a bit, and then bent her legs so her feet were resting on his chest. He grabbed her ankles and held them out before him, as he leaned in and began to suck on her toes. That rather surprised me; having a huge foot fetish I have never seen or heard of another man enjoying my wife’s sexy feet.

She let out a seductive giggle as he sucked her toes and continued his thrusting into her. “Did you see that, Ray?” she said to me, “He likes toes too”.

He stopped his toe sucking and looked back at me, not missing a push in my wife’s hole. “You have a foot fetish too,” he asked. I shook my head yes, and he cracked a smile, “Great, so can I get a foot job too?”

Too bad this guy lived across the country, I would not mind watching him fuck my wife more often. “Sure” I heard Mary tell him as he slid out of her. He repositioned her feet to accept his cock between them, as I walked from the couch over to the edge of the bed and sat down.

I watched in amazement as he fucked my wife’s feet, but then he let go and my wife took over. I tried to get her to give me a foot job on several occasions, but she always complained her hurt her legs. But, here she was wanking away with those sexy feet, toes grasping his shaft with her toes and enjoying every second.

This went on for some time, before he looked at her and said, “I want to hit it from the back, because that ass is amazing”. He quickly flipped her over and positioned her so her head was facing me as he moved into her from behind. She let out another gasp when he shoved in, and gave me a look of ‘wow’.

As he shoved his dick in and out of Mary, he grabbed and squeezed her ass cheeks tight. “Damn, you’re a lucky son of a bitch” he said looking over at me. “To be married to this ass and sexiness”

I smiled over at him. His focused returned to my wife’s ass as I jerked on.

She lifted her up as she was looking down while grinding onto his dick, and I could see her orgasm written all over her face. I started stoking harder and faster as she began to yelp. “Oh…” she started to scream. “Fuck, yea.” He began pumping harder now bending her over more with one hand, the other one still grabbing her juicy ass. “I’m coming, Rick” she screamed. “Fuck me, faster, fuck me”.

I then realized his name must have been Rick. No one bothered to inform me about that, but then I thought it probably was not important for me to know. He then took his ‘bending’ hand and started to smack my wife’s ass. With a loud smack he blurted out “I’m going to come all inside you, Mary” as his face began to show the feeling of his cum exploding into my wife.

His pumping slowed, as Marys’ increased, shoving her ass into his cock.

Her moving then began to slow, as he slid out of her. “So, how does this work?” he questioned looking right at me. Mary began to sit up, sliding me down to the bed, as she straddled my face. I began to lap up every salty drop of their cum. She grinded on my face as I stroked my cock. I could hear them kissing each other as I spurted my load. She continued to grind, as I figured she would have another orgasm. She then started to dig her nails into my scalp as her thrusting increased. Rick was kissing her and fondling her tits, as she came again. The taste flooded my mouth, the salty liquid making her pussy so slippery.

I ate up the rest of what I could as she climbed off. She then scooted up and began to lay with Rick as he played with her nipples. I sat up on the bed and looked over at them. “This is a nice cock,” Mary said caressing his dick and looking at him. He leaned in and kissed her, as she opened their mouths to show me their tongues move around each other.

As I lay there, leaning back on my elbows at the edge of the bed, I watched my wife and Rick fondle each other gently and kiss some more. After a bit, Mary said we should be leaving, but got his contact information and said we would definitely do this again whenever he was in town.

On the drive home, she told me how much she enjoyed that and I concurred. That was what I was more comfortable I explained to her. It felt more laid back and open, and I did not feel pressured to do anything. I liked that better. Maybe I am a cuckold. Maybe just a voyeur, either way I loved to watch my wife, Mary fuck and suck whoever she wanted to, and that made me cum, every time.

TO BE CONTINUED??

jawanaut
jawanaut
190 Followers
12