Mary and Shari Ch. 02

Story Info
Shari Second.
1.1k words
4.17
6.1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shari rinsed out the martini shaker. She added about an ounce of olive juice to the clean shaker and gave it to me.

I added a few ice cubes out of the freezer and filled it with Vodka.

I put the lid on and shook it as Shari cleaned three glasses in the sink.

As I walked around the kitchen waiting for Shari I couldn't help but look at her ass. She was still just wearing her panties and a t-shirt.

I walked up behind her and lightly touched the side of her thigh.

I kissed the back of her neck and whispered, "Um. I kinda wanna fuck."

"Not without Mary," she said.

She was a crazy little bitch. She always came and she always made sure that I came as well. Her past was littered with ex-boyfriends and girlfriends all over the Seattle area. Her dad was a prominent figure in our little town. She never got into trouble, but she did love her booze and wild sex life.

Now I had her half naked in my kitchen with my sopping wet girlfriend passed out in the bedroom.

She finished washing the glasses and set them on the counter. She took two olives and squeezed them between her fingers. The juice dripped into the glass. She dropped the olives into the glass. I followed behind her and filled each glass with the dirty vodka mix. Before I could even finish filling the third one, she had already taken a sip of the first one. Then she drank about half of it.

"Now I wanna fuck," she said. She giggled as she walked into the living room and sat on the chair.

Her giggle was evil. It always made me laugh to myself. She was a sexual dynamo. She never got tired. Her idea of taking a break was to slowly suck the tip of my cock. She didn't mind if it tasted like her pussy, or even Mary's pussy for that matter.

I picked up a glass and took a sip. The shaker still had some left in it so I walked over to Shari and filled her glass to the top. I set the shaker down on the table next to the couch. I took a drink from my glass and set it down on the table next to the shaker.

I knelt down on one knee and put my hands on the top of her thighs. My other knee touched the ground as she took another drink and then tilted her head back.

I licked the inside of her thigh slowly up to her panties. I could see that her pussy was already soaking through them. She used the palm of her hand to push my face into her panties. She raised one of her legs over the armrest of the couch and pushed even harder.

I held my breath for as long as I could. I opened my mouth wide, taking as much of it in as I could. My lips pursed as I slowly closed my mouth around her pussy.

I forced my head up a bit and moved her panties to one side.

My tongue flicked the top edge of her hairy pussy. She never shaved it completely bald, but she kept her pussy very well trimmed.

I opened my mouth again as she forced my tongue into her sopping wet pussy. My tongue barely went inside her as she took another sip from her drink.

She pushed harder until all I could feel was her wet warmth around the entire tip of my tongue.

I held her panties aside with my left hand. My right hand crept up her thigh, touching it softly. The two middle fingers made their way to her mound. I turned them vertically and they slipped right into her easily. I turned them horizontally once they were inside her. She let out a little gasp as I pushed them deeper inside her.

My tongue pounded her labia as she finished the rest of her drink. She set it down on the small round table next to mine. My glass made it into her hand but she didn't lift it off the table. She put two of her fingers into the glass and swirled it.

She took them out of the glass and forced them into my mouth as I ate her pussy. I sucked on her fingers for just a moment before she reached for the glass again.

I continued to punish her pussy. My fingers curled up inside her and stroked the top of her vagina. My tongue began to get in sync with my fingers.

I flattened my tongue and slurped her labia with every thrusting motion of my fingers. She set the glass down on the table and tilted her head back.

She was getting closer to her orgasm already. I recognized her motions from the last time. She reached for the leg that was on the armrest. Both of her hands clasped tightly around her knee. She moved it away from my head and held it to the side. Her pussy was now wide open. My tongue had more surface area to strike her. I took full advantage of it and finger fucked her even faster. My tongue caught up as her hair sunk deeper into the headrest.

Her other knee twitched and I knew she was done.

"Uh," she moaned.

"Fuck," she said.

"Yes," she gasped her last breath. She held her breath as her pussy tightened around my fingers. I rammed them deeper inside her and held them there.

My tongue stroked her two more times as she convulsed upwards. I heard her gasp for air one more time. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy as a flood of cum poured out onto the cushion.

I raised my head and put my fingers in her mouth as she gasped for air once more. Her back arched as her hips slid towards me. I left go of her panties as she came again.

My job was done.

I sat up a bit, took my fingers out of her mouth and reached for the martini. I swirled it with my two middle fingers and rubbed it on her lips. She licked her lips and finally let the air out of her lungs.

As I reached for the martini to take a drink a drink, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye.

Mary was standing there in the doorway to the bedroom.

"Hi, sweetie," I said. "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough," she replied. "You are so good at that. I could watch you all night."

Shari perked up and snatched the drink out of my hand.

"Hi Mary!" she exclaimed. "I just fucked your boyfriend's tongue! Wanna drink?" She held the martini up and then drank it.

Mary smiled and walked towards me. She gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Shari," she paused. "Your pussy tastes great."