Mary and the Organic Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gynoid
gynoid
4 Followers

When they could breathe again, Mary would have moved but for Lenoir's hold on her shoulders. He smiled at her wearily and tenderly pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Don't go anywhere, Mary. Not this time."

"I..." She shifted, feeling wet and sticky and wonderfully satiated. He put a finger to her lips.

"Don't say anything, either. Hear me out. I did that."

"What?"

"That was the ship, reacting to me. I wasn't sure at first, but that was the proof of my theory."

"I don't understand," she said in confusion.

"Mary, I've been fantasising about you ever since I met you." He smiled a little sadly at her astounded expression. "Yes, well. It's true. When you told me what had happened to you, I began to wonder... because it was pretty close to one of my daydreams. When it happened to me, I was sure of it." When she said nothing, he touched her cheek. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

Mary's mind was racing. She had, sometimes, wondered at Lenoir's -- at Julian's -- intense gaze. To have that secret hope confirmed was beyond wonderful. As for his theory...

"There's a flaw in your reasoning," she said, looking straight at him. "It might just as well have been feeding off my fantasies."

The expression on his face changed from disbelief to a fierce grin of delight. "You're joking!"

"I thought it was obvious." She was blushing, embarrassed by the admission, which was ridiculous given that she was straddling him and they were both stark naked. "I think you're gorgeous. But you never seemed interested."

He laughed, kissing her again. He seemed almost a different man now that he was relaxed. "You seemed to live for your work. I didn't want to be unprofessional, I guess. I was working up the courage to ask you out for a drink."

"I think we can skip the going-out-for-drinks part," she said with a wry smile.

"Mmm. Let's just go straight to the amazing-sex-all-night-long part," he smiled, and she felt his cock stir inside her.

"I couldn't agree more," she said, and leaned up to kiss him.

Epilogue

Mary opened her apartment door to the aroma of chicken and onions. That it would be fresh, real food, she knew without asking. Julian could cook. She dropped her bag, locked the door, and shuffled her tired feet into a pair of slippers.

"How did it go?" Julian called from the kitchen.

"Mortifying - but good, I think," she replied, and went in to watch him at work. He stepped away from the pan and gave her a long, bone-melting kiss, which made her forget all about the inquiry and the food and her aching legs... and everything, in fact, but him. She broke away with a gasp before she forgot how to breathe, too.

"Mortifying, hmm?" He lifted her easily onto the table and stood between her thighs, bending down to drop another kiss on her lips. "You don't like talking about our fantastic sex life?"

"Not to twelve members of the HQ science board, no," she said dryly, wrapping her legs around his hips and sliding her hands underneath his shirt to touch the hard muscles beneath. "I think we might come out of this okay, though."

"I bet they got off on it," he murmured, undoing the buttons of her blouse. "We should have taken a camera with us and videoed the whole tentacle scene." As ever, the memory of their first time made Mary shudder with suppressed desire. The ship might have been whisked away to higher scientific echelons - somehow they had made a report after that mind-blowing encounter, and somehow they had escaped with their reputations mostly intact - but she would never forget how it had brought them together, nor how much she had enjoyed it. Julian pulled down her bra and nuzzled her breasts lovingly, kissing the tender curves and bringing her mind fully back to the present.

"Shall... shall we eat later?" she asked in a halting whisper as his mouth closed on a nipple and gently sucked. Her hands buried themselves in his soft hair and held his head to her breast.

"I already turned the heat off," he said, and she could feel his smile against her skin. "Bedroom?"

"How about right here?" she breathed. Julian tugged her to the edge of the table and yanked her skirt up around her waist, while she unfastened his trousers with the swiftness of long practice, and slipped her hand into his boxers to take his cock firmly in hand. She was already wet - somehow he did that to her without even trying - and the slide of her sex against the thin fabric of her panties was a sweet torment. He gasped at her touch, a quick intake of breath that was immediately followed by a crushing kiss. She wrapped one arm around his neck and pumped his shaft in the long strokes that she knew he liked.

"I can't wait," he said in a strangled voice.

"I don't want you to." She wriggled out of her underwear and pulled him back into the warmth between her legs, guiding his cock to the slick mouth of her sex. "I want it hard," she whispered in his ear, and grabbed his buttocks through the fabric of his trousers, pulling him into her. He needed no encouragement. With one quick shove, he was inside, groaning at the tight wet heat of her, pausing only to kiss her before his hips began to move, slamming her into the table so that she cried out with every stroke, and then he couldn't stop himself, pumping wildly, his desire uncontrollable. Mary loved it, loved him for making her feel this way - and then his inexorable rhythm ramped up her need to the crisis point, and she came in a blinding orgasm, her body arching as every muscle tensed in a delicious paroxysm of pleasure. She felt him follow her, his hands clenching on her shoulders as he cried out her name. They held each other close, panting for breath, unwilling to part from the wonderful intimacy. Neither spoke for some minutes.

"Do you miss the ship?" said Julian, finally.

"Do I miss the wild tentacle sex, do you mean?"

"Well..." He smiled, but looked a little troubled. "I guess I do mean that. It really turned you on."

"Julian," she said, taking his face in her hands. "The only reason I enjoyed it so much was because it was with you. I thought you knew that."

"I needed to hear it again," he admitted.

"I would be quite happy to never see the ship again," she told him. "And I don't expect I will."

"About that..." He glanced down with a rueful smile. "We've been reassigned. I got the call just before you came in. Your meeting must have gone really well."

"You mean..."

"We're in charge of the new investigation. We're going back to the ship."

Mary looked at him for a long moment, and then laughed. "I guess we'll get that video after all."

gynoid
gynoid
4 Followers