Mary Ann's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

The sex he had been enjoying with Mary Ann was the best of Gilligan's rather limited experience, and the blow job that Valentine's Day was the best of all. Everything about it gave him immense pleasure, including watching his cock sliding in and out of her lovely face while her pretty blue eyes gazed, seemingly in adoration as she sucked it in and out. The best parts of all, of course, were the way her lips applied the perfect amount of pressure and the way she moved at just the right pace to provide the maximum pleasure.

"I'm ready to cum, Mary Ann," he told her, unnecessarily, he believed.

She already knew, but appreciated being told anyhow. Faster and faster, Mary Ann bobbed her head up and down, her lips tightened on the shaft between them, until she felt Willy's cock jerking in her mouth. She stopped and caught a big gob of semen on her tongue, exactly where she wanted it. The flavor was delicious, but she kept sucking until he ejaculated twice more, and she knew he was through, at least for a while. Mary Ann carefully removed his cock from her mouth, holding it upright so none of his cum would drip out. She swirled his semen around inside her mouth, relishing its taste and texture until she let it slip down her throat.

There was still more, Mary Ann knew, and she licked it off the outside of the shaft, which was starting to soften, relishing it as a child would lick a Popsicle. When she had cleaned off the outside, she held the slit over her tongue and placed a thumb on the shaft in front of Willy's scrotum, with the fingers of that same hand on the upper side of his cock. Slowly, she moved her hand toward her mouth, catching all the cum, until her fingers and thumb were touching her lips. She enjoyed that mouthful as completely as she had the first, until she let it slide down her throat.

Mary Ann stayed on her knees, a big grin on her face, and looked at Willy, whose eyes were closed and who had a smile of bliss almost bisected his face. She was happy to see that, because it meant her beau had derived as much pleasure from the blow job as she was able to provide. She was at least as happy over the beautiful valentine he had put together, one of the most thoughtful things anybody had ever done for her. She may have been happiest of all over the expectation of his eating her pussy and providing her as much pleasure as she had given him.

Gilligan opened his eyes and looked at the lovely woman who had just taken him to Paradise. "That was great, Mary Ann. Nobody has ever done anything as terrific as that for me."

"I'm glad you liked it, Willy. I hope you'll do the same thing for me now." She was still wearing her cut off jeans and panties, because she wanted him to be the one to remove them from her.

He wanted that privilege too, and he got to his knees and moved over to where Mary Ann had just lain down on the grass waiting for him and looking at her valentine. He was eager to eat her pussy, but he wanted to do much what she had done -- bring her slowly to the peak of her arousal before bringing her to a great climax. He began by kneeling between her and the valentine, which was a mistake, cupping one of her luscious breasts in his hand and leaning forward to start applying his tongue.

"I love it when you do that, Willy, but get on my other side. I want to be able to look at your beautiful and so very thoughtful valentine while you're doing it."

Gilligan quickly moved to the other side and started fondling her other breast. He leaned forward to lick it, and was pleasantly surprised to find out Mary Ann's nipple was fully erect, as if she was already in a high state of excitement. He could not complain about that, because the hard nubbin felt even better against his tongue than it would have if it had been soft. Gilligan used broad strokes of his whole tongue before he decided it was time to switch his oral attentions to her other delightful breast.

He continued licking her, alternating his mouth between the lovely twins, using broad strokes sometimes and sometimes just the tip of his tongue, while Mary Ann's sexy body squirmed on the ground under him and her happy murmurs started changing to blissful cooing. For several minutes, he stroked her like that, before drawing one of the succulent orbs into his mouth and sucking, while his tongue continued stroking her nipple and areola. He switched back and forth between her breasts again, until the delectable aroma of her pussy reminded him of what he really wanted to do.

Starting with the channel between her beautiful breasts, he nuzzled and licked and kissed his way down her firm belly until he reached the waistband of her shorts. They presented no problem, and he unbuttoned them and pulled down the zipper at the fly before inserting his fingers and pulling them down. Mary Ann raised her body from the ground, and hetugged the shorts down and around her ass and hips and all the way off, to toss them aside, leaving the lovely young woman clad only in her cotton panties, which already had their crotch soaked with her fragrant juices.

Before removing the last garment, Gilligan leaned in closer and breathed deeply of the heavenly aroma. He had smelled it on other occasions, but could never grow tired of the incredible scent of Mary Ann's pussy. However, he was aware that, delectable though it was, it was not the best part of eating out the sweet and sexy young woman. He hooked his fingers into the elastic waistband and pulled it down and off, leaving her as naked as himself.

"About time, Willy," she gently chided him, as she raised her legs and he slid under them. "I really need you to get your mouth down there where it belongs."

She was no more anxious than Gilligan, and he started by licking all the nectar from Mary Ann's thighs and her crotch. The flavor was even more delightful than the aroma had been, but the best part of all was feeling the soft, smooth skin under his tongue and lips. After feasting on her fresh juices, he raised his head slightly to gaze on the beauty that was his to please and to enjoy that day.

And Mary Ann's pussy was truly a thing of beauty. Her skin was creamy white and completely unblemished, and it contrasted with her dark thatch of soft, curly pubic hair. Her beautiful pink inner lips were so engorged with her lust, they were blossoming through her slit, just as her adorable clit was so swollen it had pushed most of the way out from under its protective hood. The young farmer's daughter's pussy was truly a delight to all his senses.

But it was the most divine to his sense of touch. Gilligan started gently licking on one of Mary Ann's outer pussy lips, reveling in the way it felt, like a warm satin pillow. Her pubic hair was soft and sparse, and added to his extreme delight rather than detracting from it. He was also in no hurry, and his tongue slowly caressed her lip all the way to her Mount of Venus. By the time he reached there, her whole body was squirming under him and her cooing was starting to evolve into moans of joy. Gilligan brought his mouth back down to where he had started and devoured all the fresh nectar before his tongue began stroking the other outer lip.

He treated this one the same, taking a long time and making sure his mouth repeatedly caressed every inch of what Mary Ann was offering to him. When he reached her mons this time, her body was writhing in pleasure and she was moaning in bliss. He raised his head to look on her lovely face and saw her eyes were closed and her head was rolling back and forth in the grass. Elated at how much sexual pleasure he was giving the young charmer, he brought his mouth back to where he had started and feasted on the delicious juices she had produced.

As soon as Gilligan's mouth started fondling between an inner and outer lip, Mary Ann began thrusting her pussy up against his face, and her moans were beginning to end in whimpers. He turned his head slightly so he could thrust his tongue into the seam between the labia, and this was the best part of eating her pussy up until then. The warm, slick feel of the outer lip contrasted with the spongy engorgement of the inner, sending delight throughout his body.

Mary Ann was getting even more pleasure than her beau was, and she raised her head to tell him what a fabulous job he was doing. All she could see was his hat, with the brim covering his face, but she told him anyhow.

"Willy, that feels wonderful. Keep it up, and I'm going to cum like crazy."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's a lot of fun for me too. You really smell good and taste good."

After that, Gilligan's mouth returned to doing something infinitely better than talking. He continued advancing between her labia until he reached the end of the inner lip and raised his eyes again. Mary Ann's head and body thrashed about on the ground; the erratic movements of her pussy continued, and she was whimpering in bliss from the exquisite pleasure he was giving her. Her precious clit had pushed its way completely out from under its protective hood, and resembled the beautiful pink pearl he had come to love. She was almost at the maximum of her sexual arousal, but he wanted to continue what he was doing for a few minutes longer.

Once again, he started below her lovely pink hole, licking between the other pair of inner and outer lips. Even as Mary Ann's movements grew wilder, he continued licking upward until reached her clit again. Once more, Gilligan raised his head and looked at her.

This time she saw his face. "Make me cum, Willy!" she pleaded. "Suck my man in the boat; I need to cum!"

He knew it was time, so he opened his mouth wide and enveloped her adorable clit. His lips formed a seal and he started sucking, while his tongue caressed the swollen sides and top. Mary Ann's increasingly frenetic movements drove him on, and when she crooned her delight in starting to cum, it was symphony music to his ears.

Besides the oral reaction, her hands grabbed the back of his head, knocking his hat off. Even if he had wanted to pick it up, he couldn't have, because Mary Ann's thighs clamped onto the sides of his head, and she started bouncing up and down on the ground, ramming her pussy even harder against his face. He kept his arms around her legs and kept her clit in his mouth and continued to suck and lick, for as long as she was cumming and warbling of her delight. When she climaxed, all her muscles clenched and she jammed her pussy up against his mouth for an ultimate time.

After her tremendous orgasm, possibly the best of her life, Mary Ann relaxed completely and lay flat on her back, her eyes closed and a smile of ecstasy on her face while Willy's tongue avidly sluiced all her fresh nectar into his mouth. He licked it from her thighs, crotch and lips, even sucking it out of the lovely pink hole that had produced it, being careful to avoid thrusting into her and possibly breaking her cherry. When he was done, his tongue cleaned all around his mouth, and he sat back on his heels to gaze adoringly at the fantastic young woman who was sharing with him the greatest sex of his life.

Mary Ann opened her eyes, looked again at her beautiful valentine and at the man who had made it for her. "That was wonderful, Willy. Er, do you have any important chore you have to do today?"

"No. Nothing important." There were assignments The Skipper would think up just to keep him busy, but nothing that really needed to be done.

"Good. Then, why don't we just stay here all day. I know the rain will wash away my valentine in a few days, but I want to cherish it while I can. You and I can fool around some more while we're here."

Gilligan thought that was the greatest idea he had ever heard, especially the last part, and he moved up to lie beside the beautiful, naked farm girl so her hands and mouth could start doing what she had suggested.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Gilligan and Mary Ann had and expect to have as long as they remain on the island. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback from readers, whether criticism or praise, helps me write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers
12