Mary at Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Final part of Mary's night adventure.
2.3k words
4.57
21.9k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers

"Well then girls, time for you two to get in the car so we can go have some fun," Julie said excitedly as she climbed into the car, followed by Mary and Jenny. It didn't take long, and soon they were parked at the nearest gas station. Like before, no one was in site.

Mary quickly got out with Jenny, she didn't want to lose her nerve now. Both approached the front door, and walked in. The young man of 20 something was not at the counter, but instead organizing the racks of snacks. Seeing customers he excused himself back to the counter, doing a double take at Jenny noticing the shirt, and wondering what she could have on underneath.

Jenny faced away from him, and looked at Mary. She was all smiles, and Mary knew she had to get out of site of the cashier. She walked backwards, facing Jenny, so to keep her butt away from view. Mary though had to stop and watch as Jenny looked down at something on a shelf below. She then calmly bent down to get it. Mary saw the cashiers eyes widen and focus. Mary knew what he was seeing, he was seeing Jenny's bare ass. Mary couldn't keep looking though, it would make this all seem too obvious. She quickly walked backwards and behind the racks so she could stay out of site from the man.

Mary didn't have to worry of where her butt was pointing now, so she relaxed. She felt back behind her just to double check it was all real. It surely was when her hand came in contact with the soft skin of her cheeks.

Jenny came around the corner, she was still all smiles, she had in her hands some random bag of peanuts, probably from the bottom shelf. Jenny stuck out her tongue and lifted her shirt, flashing Mary. Mary being in a good mood did the same back to Jenny, the two giggled at their naughty game they were having right in the middle of a gas station.

Before anything else could happen though, the door opened, and in walked some big man who looked tired, and had been driving a truck all night. Mary quickly faced towards the man, keeping her butt away from him. She hoped he was just getting gas, but he soon was approaching the two girls. Mary clasped her hands behind her, getting nervous.

The man got closer and closer, and looked for his own snacks and drinks. He walked right by Jenny and looked at Mary, he seemed a little confused why Mary was staring at him.

"Excuse me little missy, I need to get back here." He said pointing to the refrigerator behind Mary. Mary was unsure what to do, she would have to move backwards to keep her secret hidden, but that could put her in view of the guy behind the counter. Mary had little choice though, if she turned away from this man, he would surely see. Mary just backed up and watched as the man got something from the refrigerator.

Mary kept her hands behind her, but this may have been a bad move. She was idly rubbing her cheeks. All she could think about was how exposed they were. How anyone could see them back there. She was getting a little too far gone. She though was alert enough to notice when the man was done in the fridge.

"Hey, I hope I'm not intimidating you little missy." The man said, seeing Mary still staring at him. "Where are my manners, I'm sure there is something you need from in here." He said as he held the door open for her, with warm inviting smile. Little did he know the real reason why Mary was so worried, and why she wasn't moving even after her offer.

"Hey, I'll grab it for you Mary." Jenny said, coming to Mary's rescue. Jenny slipped around the man, and while he held it open, she reached up and started to try and get the soft drink all the way up there. Mary though was no longer staring at the man, but at Jenny's exposed butt. Jenny' stretching that high made it quite noticeable. It was just inches away from the man. Mary also now noticed the man was staring down at Jenny's butt, probably thanking god for his luck now. Jenny got the drink, and the man went off to the counter.

"Thank you so much Jenny, I thought I was doomed there. I owe you one," Mary said to Jenny.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be sure to find a way for you to pay me back. I was actually considering falling, give him a peak up front, but I don't know if I could have pulled the innocent look too well in that position. Oh well I'm sure he's happy." She giggled back as the man left after paying. "Well how about one day you just expose me to someone, surprise me," She said as she went and continued to look around the store.

Mary just stared wide eyed, had she just asked her to strip her in public whenever she wanted? She wouldn't have thought she would be given such trust. Was she serious though. She remembered back to the park, and how she had said she would have wished she had gone along with it.

Mary now wandered around with Jenny, still making sure to remember her exposed backside. She still didn't know what to make of it. Before long though She had gathered a few snacks and drinks and now was at the counter, starting to pay for the things.

The man at the counter was intently looking between both Mary's and Jenny's shirt. Mary noticed and knew why. She didn't even have to look, she could feel her nipples were hard and poking against the shirt, Jenny probably had the same issue. Mary decided now was the time to find out. She was scared of what would happen, if it was really a joke, but with the things that had been happening, she knew it should be OK. She at least hoped it would be OK.

The cashier was saying the price of the things and Jenny placed the money on the counter. Mary then had her arm around the sides of Jenny's shirt. Mary then shouted "Surprise!" as she lifted the shirt upwards. Soon the shirt was going inside out, and Jenny's hands were tangled.

All within that instant things were quiet, Jenny though soon realized what was going on and she screeched. Mary was about to let go, but then she felt Jenny struggling. She noticed instantly it was weak. Mary knew Jenny couldn't be that weak, no Jenny was already playing along.

Mary knew that she couldn't stop yet, so she also kept the show going. Mary could tell Jenny was getting into it though. As she moved and swayed faking an attempt to escape, her legs waddled apart, she would arch her back one way or the other, and made sure to move her chest to maximize the amount of jiggle on her breast. The clerk just stood and watched as he saw this beautiful woman practically naked in his store.

Mary didn't know how long to keep it going, but Jenny seemed to be advancing things herself. She swayed and turned towards her, tieing up the shirt some. She then bent down at the waist, legs partially spread, trying to pull the shirt free from Mary's grip. Mary though held on, but soon all at once the pulling on the shirt stopped.

On the ground below her was Jenny; she had fell out of the shirt. She had caught herself with her hands, and now was there on the ground, bent at the waste, her feet 3 feet or so apart, and the clerk staring intently at the wonderful view he was being given. Mary now was in too much awe to do anything. She didn't even remember about her own shirt and exposure. She couldn't recall any other moments that night. She now only stood there, staring at her friend on the ground, naked. She actually wished she could be behind the counter too, just to see this spectacle from that angle.

Jenny then reacted, and she scrambled up into a standing position. She was facing away from the clerk and gave Mary a smile and a wink. Mary knew then for sure that she hadn't done anything wrong. Jenny then turned towards the clerk, not even bothering to cover.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry about this. I didn't think wearing so little would be such a big deal, but sadly I have such a rude friend!" Jenny said, in a apologetic tone. Mary noticed that Jenny was also blushing a lot. Mary was almost surprised, specially thinking that she was the one who was suppose to like it. Jenny then frantically danced her hands over her body in a half attempt to cover up. She then turned and swiped the shirt from Mary, who was still too in awe to do anything but stand and watch.

She held the shirt in front of her in one hand. This though didn't prove to be too useful, her nipples were still viewable on each side of the shirt as the shirt draped down between them. The shirt's length also didn't help as it stopped right above the top her slit, keeping her for the most part mostly naked.

"I'm again sorry, I can't believe this happened. Please keep the change, I'm really sorry."

"No don't be ma'am, I understand, and you don't need to be so ashamed." The man said, almost sounding as if he was trying to hit on her.

"Well I got to get going, and I can't believe what you did Mary!" She said as she shot an evil glare at Mary and then, stormed off, her butt bouncing and in view as she left. Mary stared at the site, this though reminded her of her own predicament. She was still plenty exposed herself, and she still had to get out.

"Um yeah, sorry about that, couldn't really help myself" Mary said as she side stepped and started walking backwards out of the store, keeping eye contact with the guy.

"Oh don't be, I should thank you for that wonderful show, come back anytime," He said, still probably picturing Jenny.

Mary pressed her back against the door to open it, she could feel her own butt pressing against the cold glass. She was once again outside and saw the car waiting for her. She quickly made her way in and they were soon gone.

Jenny then looked back. "Wow, good job, wasn't expecting you to have the guts to try it so soon," she said, starting to laugh.

"Yeah, sounded like a real show, are you sure you don't strip girls all the time. Wish I had been there," Julie said laughing along with Jenny.

"No! I just mean she said she wanted me to. It was Ok for me to do that, right?" Mary said, worried she might have done something wrong.

"That was nearly perfect. I had to slightly run the show a little more, but that's understandable. I might just have to return the favor," Jenny said winking.

Mary thought for a second and realized what she was implying with that. "Oh no, its fine, you don't have to!" She said in a bit of a panic, afraid she would soon find herself in the same position as Jenny.

"Oh don't worry, when I return the favor you'll know when its coming, you are after all still a beginner," Jenny said as they continue to drive.

Mary fell silent now. She couldn't believe all that happen. She had her butt exposed in gas station, and stripped another girl naked. She couldn't get her mind off it. She almost couldn't keep her hand off of her pussy. She could feel herself dripping wet, she was afraid about leaving a mess on the seat, so she removed her shirt. She then sat on it and relaxed about not giving away her dirty little secret now.

"Well look at you, getting naked even without our request. I think we finally corrupted her Julie," Jenny said looking back at Mary sitting naked. Mary blushed at this comment, but had realized she had gotten a lot more content with her nudity, even though it was just in the safety of the backseat at night.

The car came to a stop and Mary looked out the window. She saw she was once again home. "We're back?" Mary questioned.

"Yep, it's been an incredible night though. Two accidentals, my god I can't wait to get home," Jenny said getting out of the car, still naked.

"Yeah, I'm glad you decided to come with us. It was a real blast, and I think you'd agree," Julie said taking a brief glance between Mary's legs, which Mary quickly clamped together as she blushed. Julie also stepped out of the car.

Mary looked out into her neighborhood and saw very little activity. She also stepped out of the car. The three girls all joined in a big hug. They said their goodbyes and Julie and Jenny got into the car. "Also you guys, keep the shirt," Mary said to them with a smile as she walked, back to her house.

She went around the side and found her window still open. She climbed in and found her way into her bed. She no longer felt the humidity around her. She though still couldn't go to sleep, and was still plenty hot and bothered. Her hand instantly found its ways between her legs. She didn't get to bed till much later that night, and she didn't bother to put any clothes on either. For the days to follow her new habit became her wearing much less and sometimes even nothing to bed.

Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers