Mary at the Royal Court Ch. 01

Story Info
Going to the big city.
3.9k words
3.95
41.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is intented for adults only. It is only a fantasy and should never be anything else. The author in no ways condones non-consensual sex.

Please email me at the address in my profile. if you've got any comments, questions or ideas as to what you want to happen in this story. If you want me to answer your mail please write that.

*

I'd like to thank LadyCibelle for editing this story and helping with characters etc...

I'd like to thank some very good friends of mine for helping with the names to make them sound somewhat authentic.

This story is set in a fantasy world which is supposed to be like the Iron Age (i.e. no gunpowder, no steampower etc..), but with a few alterations of my own. If you want to get a mental picture of the characters and places described, this is pretty much how I figured it:

Ipiros = ancient Greece
Ibuku = ancient Japan
Vladuis = not a country, but think gypsies
Nordland = Scandinavia (like Vikings and stuff)
Khalib = Arabia
Whantabi = Africa (kinda)
(I might add a few later)

CHAPTER 1: THE JOURNEY BEGINS

It was a beautiful day. Spring had come at last throughout all of Iporos, and the sun warmed the dirt road on which Mary was walking. There wasn't another soul on the road, and Mary was glad about that, because she wasn't really an Iporosian, she was half Vladu?ic?, half Nordländare and even though she had lived in Ipiros all her life, and she had a Nordlandic name, she really looked like a Vladu?ic?, and Vladu?is were looked down on by most people. Mary definitely didn't mind not having people pointing at her and whispering things to each other all the time.

She had never really had much contact with anyone except her own parents and her sister, so she didn't like big crowds. Vladu?is lived in their wagons, moving around all the time, so when Mary's mother had settled down in Ipiros with Mary's father, she'd pretty much lost touch with her family. Therefore, Mary had never had many friends, and no relatives. She wasn't used to being around people and often got nervous, and then she'd wind up trying to hide in some corner. She'd never even been in a real city, only in her little home village.

She looked back one more time to see if they were still there. And there they stood, her mother, a woman who had once been beautiful, and Mary's sister, an eight year old girl who, you could already tell, was going to be just as beautiful one day. They were her whole family; her father had died last year from pneumonia and that was the reason Mary had to leave them. She was going to the capital to go look for a job so that she could support her family. She felt good about it though, she had heard so many wonderful things about the capital, Volos. It was, in fact, the second largest city in the world, only Yubinaka, in the far of land of Ibuku, was bigger. Mary had heard from the families of girls who had left for Volos that it was a city where a smart girl could really make things happen; most of the girls who moved there sent home quite a lot of money to their families almost every month, and Mary thought she was a smart girl, a smart and pretty girl. People would often turn around and look at her when she was in the village, and they'd say things like: "isn't she cute? For a Vladu?ic?, I mean," and many of the boys would look twice at her. But nobody wanted their son to marry a Vladu?ic? so despite the fact that the usual age for girls to marry at was sixteen, Mary had never even had any vowers. But today she looked even prettier than normal, she thought to herself. She was dressed in her best clothes: a plain white skirt which reached her almost to the ankles and her finest blouse, the blue one without sleeves. Her mother had decided Mary couldn't show herself in "the big city" dressed in her ordinary working clothes, so since Mary only had one "nice" outfit, and couldn't carry more than she already was, she'd have to walk with it on all the way to Veria. Her long dark hair was tied up in a ponytail though, for convenience, but Mary's mother had given her strict instructions to let it out when she got to Volos, so she would always look her best while looking for work.

She had walked for almost three hours when a cart pulled up beside her. It scared her so much she almost fell in the ditch that ran along the road. She had heard horrible stories about bandits roaming the countryside out here. After a while she dared to look up at the man sitting in the cart. He was a big man, whose arms were almost as thick as Mary's thighs, but he didn't look like a bandit or anything. He was probably in his early forties and around 195 cm tall; next to Mary's 157 cm he looked like a giant. But he was not only tall, he was also a very big man with broad shoulders and muscular arms and legs and a bearded face that looked like it had seen the entire world, even though he had probably never been more than thirty miles from his home village. "Where are you goin' little girl?" He asked her in a friendly voice.

"I'm going to Volos, sir," she answered timidly. She always adressed her elders as "sir" or "ma'am."

"Well, then I can give you a ride to Veria, from there it's just four miles to Volos."

"That would be very nice of you, sir."

"Then hop aboard, little girl."

"Thank you."

With that he took her hand and helped her get up on the coachbox beside him. She was still not convinced he wasn't a bandit, or worse, but she thought he might be offended if she didn't accept his offer, and her feet were already aching. "Name's Janos," he said.

"I'm Mary, it's nice to meet you," she said nervously.

"You too."

When they had been riding for a few hours Janos suddenly put one of his big hands on Mary's thigh. She moved away from him a little, but he just followed her. Then she moved alittle more and he followed her and so they kept on going untill she reached the end of the coachbox and couldn't move any further. She was very afraid now, but the cart was moving pretty fast, so she couldn't jump off. All she could do was sit there while Janos groped her thigh. "See the smoke over there?" He asked her.

"Y...yes, she answered," voice trembling with fear.

"Well, that's Veria, and that's as far as I'm goin'."

She didn't know what to say, so she just remained silent for the rest of the trip. All the while he was pinching and stroking her thigh, but she was too afraid to do anything about it.

It was getting dark when they finally entered Veria. It was a reasonably large city, it even had a city wall, and it was by far the largest city Mary had ever been in. She was a little anxious; she always was when she was around a lot of people. "So, where's a little girl like you planning to sleep?" Janos asked her, "I reckon you ain't got much money."

"I've got seven drachmas, sir," she answered politely, "I thought I could stay the night at one of the inns."

"Oh, but I don't know if I think it'd be nice of me to leave a little girl like you all by herself in this big, scary city."

"I'll be alright sir. Thank you for the ride and..."

She stopped as the big man grabbed her arm and said in a low, frightening voice: "Now come with me Mary, you shouldn't have to wander these dangerous streets alone at night. There are rapists and murderers and even worse out there. Wouldn't it feel safer to come with me?"

Mary was really scared now. She didn't know what was worse: going out on the streets alone or spending the night with this man, who seemed interested in a lot more than just talking, but he had a pretty firm grip around her arm so she decided she didn't want to upset him. "Y...yes, it would."

"Ah, good. I knew you'd come to your senses," he said in a voice that really frightened Mary.

He stopped the cart in front of an inn called "The Lonely Wanderer." It was a big wooden house with a little yard outside with stables and some sheds. They walked through the door of the big house and Mary found herself in a big room full of noisy, drunken men. Some were playing cards or rolling dices, while others were just drinking and trying to get a hold off one of the waitresses that were scurrying around the room carrying trays with beer on them. "Hello Janos," a group of men ocupying a table in the far end of the room shouted, "who's the pretty little lady?"

"She's just some hitchhiker I picked up on the way."

"Well, mind if I had a go when you're done with her?" One of the men asked.

Mary's head spun around to look at Janos, now she was pretty sure what he wanted.

"No, please, she said, I'm not that kind of girl I'm..."

Janos reassuringly put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry little girl, if you're just nice too me, they won't get anywhere near you, he said and looked threateningly at the men at the table."

It was obvious that Janos had a lot of authority, none of the men seemed to even think about touching her unless he gave his permision, they all just looked down into their drinks and looked disapointed. Janos took Mary's trembling hand and led her up the stairs; apparently he had a room waiting for him. He opened the door and, not too gently, shoved her in the room. It was dark in there and she couldn't see a thing until Janos lit a candle that stood on a bedside table. In the room there was only a bed, big enough for two, two bedside tables on either side of the bed, and larger table with a few chairs around it.

"So," Janos said, "don't you think it was nice of me to take you all the way here?"

"Y...yes, it was very nice of you sir," Mary said nervously.

"And don't you think I deserve a little something for the trouble?"

"I... I suppose so."

"Does, oh I don't know, ten drachmas sound fair?" Janos asked with a grin, knowing very well she only had seven. He knew she hadn't lied when she told him that, she wasn't the kind of girl that lied.

"But sir, I only have seven drachmas," Mary said

"Oh, but I really can't go below ten."

"But...but..."

She didn't know what to say. "Well... I really need ten, to pay for the room and all. Maybe you could go downstairs and ask some of the gentlemen we met down there to give you some money."

Mary really didn't want that. "No, please sir. There must be some way..."

"Well," he interrupted her, "maybe there's a way..."

"Yes, I'll do anything," she said enthusiastically, remembering those ugly, drunken old men downstairs.

"Ok, great, first put your seven drachmas on the table there," he said and pointed to one of the bedside tables.

Mary did as she was told; she'd do just about anything to stay away from those guys downstairs. Janos walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Now remember, it's either this or the guys downstairs, get it?" He asked with a grin.

"Yes, I get it," Mary answered.

"And you'll do anything if you just don't have to go down there, right?"

"Yes..." Mary answered hesitantly.

"Ok good," he said and started unbuttoning his pants.

Mary turned away, at first she thought about running away, but then she remembered the men dowstairs and stopped. "Hey, look at me!" Janos said.

She turned around to look at him, and she saw he had taken his pants off. His huge erection was standing at attention, like it was looking at her. She felt so embarrased, but she just couldn't take her eyes of his thing.

"You like that, huh?" He asked mockingly.

She could just nod yes. She was so unbelievably embarrassed.

"Well, why don't you come here and touch it?"

"Please sir, I've never even seen a...p...penis before," she said blushing.

"Well, if I hand you over to the guys downstairs I'm sure you'll see plenty," he said.

Mary slowly reached out to touch his penis, and as she touched it she could feel how hard and big he was. She was terrified; she had never even kissed a boy, though some of the boys in her home village had made advances on her. Now here she was, grabbing a hold of a man's cock, and watching him grin with delight.

"C'mon, don't be afraid, it won't bite you." Mary felt his big cock throb with lust as she wrapped her tiny hand around it.

"Go on, put it in your mouth," he said, his voice blurred with lust.

"What?!" Mary had never even heard of girls having a man's penis in their mouth. She knew some of the girls in her village had given handjobs, as they called them, to boys, and she had thought that was all Janos wanted from her.

"I said suck it!"

"But...but...no, I won't!"

"Well, then down to the lads you go," he said as he stood up grabbed her by the hair and started dragging her towards the door.

"No, please don't," she pleaded with him as she crawled behind him, whimpering from the pain he was causing her. She was pretty sure that whatever Janos wanted to do to her the drunken men downstairs were going to do something worse. "Please don't! I'll do it... I'll do it!"

"So, you've changed your mind have you?" Janos asked, letting go of her hair.

She didn't answer him. She just lay there on the floor and cried, utterly defeated. He kicked her in the side. "Well c'mon then, I ain't got all night," he said.

But she was still lying on the floor crying. Janos started to feel sorry for her; she was so scared of everything, of this big city, of all the unpleasent people here, and of him. At first his plan had been to rape her and then toss her out on the streets, where she'd be picked up by whoever it was that ruled the underground world in this city and eventually end up in a whorehouse, but now he had changed his mind. He just couldn't resist those big, sorrowful eyes. "Tell you what, little girl. If you're just a good girl and suck my dick I'll leave you be then, and you can sleep here with me tonight and tomorrow you can go wherever it is you're going," he said in a more tender voice than Mary had ever heard him use before. She looked up at him from the floor, her face streaked with tears.

"Honestly, you'll let me go?" She asked. She still wasn't used to the concept of people being dishonest, where she came from that just didn't happen.

"Yeah, honestly."

"Ok, I'll do it."

She was still disgusted at the idea of sucking on a man's cock, but if she did it she'd have a place to sleep for the night, and she was also afraid that if she didn't do it Janos would get really upset. Her side still hurt a lot from the kick he had given her, and that one had not been to hurt her, just to get her to hurry up. She crawled over to him, the floor was rough and her knees hurt a little, but she hardly paid it any mind. "Wait," he said, "you'll have to get naked first."

Mary looked up at him, shocked. "No, please sir, don't make me do that!"

"Well, if you ask me nicely maybe I'll only make you take off your shirt."

It was better than taking it all off Mary thought, so she took her shirt off. Her breasts were not large but well shaped and firm, and since the room was pretty cold her nipples poked out nicely. Janos cupped one of her breasts and weighed it in his hand.

"Nice tits you have here," he said.

Mary's face turned a bright red, and she started to cry again, from the sheer humiliation of having this stranger looking at her the way he did, and not being able to do anything about it. Now it had gone this far she just wanted to get it over with. So she grabbed his cock, and felt it throb at her touch. "Yeah, that's it! Now move your hand up and down, but not too roughly," he said breathing heavily.

She did as he'd said and started moving her hand up and down his thick shaft. He roughly grabbed both her tits and squezed them hard. She yelped a little from the pain that shot out from her breasts, but she didn't stop stroking his cock. Janos realised that he could not hold on for long with this incredibly cute, young girl stroking him, and he hadn't given her a ride all this way for just a lousy handjob. "Now suck it," he ordered.

Mary moved her head closer to his crotch and sticked her tongue out. She took careful aim, closed her eyes and then moved her head closer and closer until her tongue touched the head of Janos' cock. It didn't taste too bad, she thought as she slowly started licking along the underside of his shaft. She wanted him to cum quickly, but she didn't know how. She looked up at him and tried her best to smile and look seductive. "What do you want me to do?" She asked, having no idea what to do next herself.

"Just suck my dick," he said.

She was still disgusted at the thought of putting his cock in her mouth, but she figured she had no choice. So she gently started sucking on his cockhead, still crying from the humiliation. It was so big she could hardly fit it in her mouth, and she had to open up as much as she possibly could if she didn't want to have her teeth touch it. "If you bite me I'll cane you so hard you won't be able walk for a month," Janos threatened her.

He was finding it hard to control his excitement, so he moved his hands from her breasts and grabbed a handful of her hair instead. He started violently forcing Mary's head down on his cock. She panicked and put her hands on his thighs and tried to push herself away from him, but he was too strong. She started gagging on his cock, but when she had just about fainted from lack of oxygen, Janos finally let her head up a little, just enough so she could take one deep breath. Then he pushed her head down again so his dick got even deeper in her throat. After what seemed like an eternity to Mary, he let her head up again so she could take a breath, but then he pushed her head right back down. This time though, he started to jerk her head up and down along his shaft, using her hair as a handle. "I'm going to cum now, and don't you dare let even a single drop get out of your mouth," he said.

Mary thought his voice sounded almost like he was drunk, kind of blurry. Then, suddenly, he exploded in her mouth and his dick shot its first load right down her throat. She started coughing, and tried desperately to get his cock out of her mouth, before she'd suffocate, but he was still holding her head down. She tried to push herself away from him, but agian he was too strong. Then she tried to punch him with her fists, but since she was on her knees at his feet she could only hit him on his legs, and she wasn't even sure he noticed it. Because he was shootng so much sperm into her mouth, and because she was coughing so hard, a lot of it squirted out of her mouth and onto Janos' pubic hair and balls. When he had at last finished cuming, he looked down on her. "Quite a mess you've made down there, you'll have to clean that up," he said

Mary was still coughing and crying, but she managed to hear and understand what he said. She tried to stand up, but Janos stopped her by once again grabbing a hold of her hair and pushing her down on her knees again.

"Where do you think you're going, little girl?" He asked.

"To get some towels, sir. To clean you up," Mary said between sobs.

He laughed at her. "Oh but didn't you hear me? You weren't supposed to let any of cum get out of your mouth."

Mary didn't understand anything, wasn't she supposed to clean him up? He saw that she didn't get it, so he explained.

"Well, it got out of your mouth, so now you're just going to have to put it back in, ain't you?"

She had thought her ordeal was over, and now he wanted her to lick his sperm from his hairy groin? "Please sir, I..."

He interrupted her. "If you just clean me up, then you won't have to do anything more, okay?"

It wasn't a question. Mary, thinking she could finaly see an end to her ordeal, gave in. Still crying she started to lick his hairy crotch. It tasted salty from sweat after a long day of sitting in the sun, but she managed to keep her stomach under control while she licked him clean. When she was finaly done he patted her on the head. "That's a good girl. Bet you'd like to rinse your mouth and then get something to eat," he said

12