Mary Beth and Jordan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,558 Followers

I hadn't thought of that sunny July afternoon since I held the DNA results in my hand. We had made so many plans for that day eventually deciding on a picnic at the edge of Jonas Thomas's field. Some years before an old tree, uprooted by the wind had come down in the river running along the edge of his field, with the river now held back some it was deep enough to swim in and the local children took advantage of it. Jonas never minded, he said it kept the children out of trouble.

Eventually the tree rotted away and the river pursued its natural course. We lost a good swimming point that day but some of us still went there for quiet moments, to dip our feet in the river and remember the fun we had. When we got there Jonas had parked a huge hay bail near the edge of the river. It was on top of the hay bail we spread the blanket and had our picnic and admired the view for a while. It was also on top of the hay bail Mary Beth became pregnant when my condom ripped.

"It's time JD."

Mary Beth was on her knees in the middle of the bed, naked, my breath caught in my throat as I looked at her. Her red hair now free from its grip, her cheeks and neck were red and the front of her chest wasn't too far behind, her eyes already full of lust and dilated. My eyes continued to take in the wonder of Mary Beth's body. Childbirth had been kind; her breasts had filled out and looked to me to be a very healthy C-cup.

The hardness of her pink nipples challenging almost all of her areole to make them even longer, my eyes wandered further down her body, other than a few faint lines of motherhood her stomach was flat and toned showing signs of gym work.

"I've saved the best until last JD. I've read in magazines that this is all the rage, although it does make me look like a pre-pubescent teenager."

Mary Beth's hands moved away from her totally bald pussy and rested them on her legs, moving her knees further apart. Her pussy lips glistened and looked to be slightly puffy. Mary Beth was turned on at me seeing her naked.

"I would prefer to grow some back JD. I just like the feel of some fur down there."

In that same instant our eyes locked. My heart pounded in my chest. Mary Beth was my true love I would die for her and six years ago thought I was going to. She was the only woman I would ever want to wake up with every morning. She lifted her hands from her lap and held them out towards me.

"Please JD take back what's yours, take it hard or any way you feel you need to. Just love me afterwards. Make love to me when you have taken this body as your own again my mind and soul has always been yours. Take back this body JD please."

Tears fell freely down her face falling onto her breasts. I don't think she even noticed, Mary Beth spoke from her heart, she needed this just as much as I now realized I did. I loved her so very much and I was suddenly afraid, our wounds may have scabbed over but neither of us could heal until we did this. We both hurt and I simply couldn't find it anywhere within myself to hurt her anymore. Breaking eye contact I shook my head.

"I can't Mary Beth. I simply can't hurt you."

"You have no choice JD, we have no choice. We both need the ghosts to go away, it wont hurt because its you."

Sitting next to Mary Beth, her arms now wrapped around me she was gently crying on my shoulder. There was a pause in her breathing as her head moved. A small giggle escaped her lips.

"Good to see I still have the desired effect on you JD."

My erection was poking out through the folds of the towel wrapped around my waist, her hand now around it gently moving up and down. Like a switch being thrown in my head I grabbed a handful of Mary Beth's beautiful red hair and pulled her head back, a grunt emanated from deep with her, those deep blue eyes so full of lust.

"Please forgive me."

The veins in her neck bulged, tears once again collecting in the corners of her eyes.

"I forgave you six years ago JD, the fact is you just can't find it within you to forgive yourself."

Our kiss was passionate, my need for Mary Beth had been unabated all these years, she was my one and only love and I have never looked at another woman the way I had always looked at her. Another groan of pleasure escaped her lips. Breaking free of our kiss I let go of her hair, and moved to position myself in front of her, my towel dropped off me as her hands held my ass cheeks pulling them apart as she pulled me towards her. Instantly she devoured me, gagged and then adjusted herself before forcing more of me down her throat.

Mary Beth sucked hard trying to pull even more of me into her mouth, her tongue worked its magic around me and within minutes I felt myself close. Again I grabbed her hair ready to pull her head away, her fingers dug deep into my ass as she realized what I was going to do. I had never seen her so wanton, I was digging deep into my reserve desperately trying to hang on and with a woman like Mary Beth, that can be a very tall order. She felt my hesitancy and that simply spurred her on. I knew she felt my balls tighten and that set her to new heights of enthusiasm, within seconds I was unloading everything down her throat.

I genuinely thought she would release my cock from her mouth now, but her hands didn't move from my ass and as soon as she had swallowed everything she could. Mary Beth then set about keeping me hard, I wouldn't admit it to her face just yet but in all honesty, being around this woman for any length of time and just seeing her smile made me hard in an instant. So the actions of her mouth and tongue on me was pretty much a given.

It took me a moment to realize that Mary Beth knew I was going to remain hard. She was just enjoying herself while she was down there. Now armed with that realization I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back onto the bed, making a slight popping noise as her mouth left my cock, in anticipation Mary Beth opened her legs her hands automatically moved between her thighs and almost tauntingly pulled her pussy lips apart. The look on her face was almost challenging me to take her.

Both lips were engorged and cum simply oozed from her at an extraordinary rate. I wasn't gentle with her and I wasn't all that loving. Mary Beth knew what was coming and knowing the conversation we had before I believe she wouldn't have expected anything less. With one final look into those blue eyes of hers and seeing the redness of her cheeks and chest, her nipples bullet hard I simply climbed onto the bed and between her legs. Quickly she grabbed my cock and guided me into her.

She was so wet that with just one push I slid all the way in. When skin touched skin a slow moan escaped her lips, when I withdrew slightly and forced myself back into her, feeling that I didn't want to stop when our loins once again touched, I tried to push more of myself into her, and she in turn was forced up the bed a couple of inches, her moan changed to a grunt, then more as I started to settle into a rhythm. Mary Beth started to thrash from side to side, quickly she moved her feet between my open legs, now half locked into her, planting her feet she used them as leverage.

Her hips would rise to meet me with every inward thrust as if she was desperately trying to give even more of herself to me. Grabbing her hands our fingers instantly interlocked as I held them either side of her head. Six years of frustration, six long years of not having this woman by my side kept me pounding into her. With gritted teeth I kept the same rhythm.

Determined to make her cum and cum again to join our bodies and take back this woman. Mary Beth's breathing started to change and a soft moan escaped her lips, a few moments later she began to lightly squeal then biting her bottom lip desperately trying to stave off her orgasm, suddenly she lurched up at me burying her head into my chest. She moaned and squealed as she came, with so much skin-to-skin contact between us now I could feel the intense heat being generated by her. Her fingers clamped into mine trying to move mine away. I held her down still keeping that same rhythm as she convulsed against me.

Her own orgasm fed off her body and pushed a newfound strength into her and with more intensity she pushed against me and managed to free herself. Her arms snaked up and around my shoulder adding support to her body as she clung on to me. I couldn't stop we both knew I wouldn't stop, as she clung on so tight I kept pounding into her. Mary Beth was trying so hard to drag breath into her lungs but as tightly wound around me as she was she was fading fast.

As she tried so hard to give so much of herself to me, I knew I was hurting her, I also knew if I stopped now neither one of us would accept it, the wounds of our past were laid bare to both of us now, it was left to us to settle this. Mary Beth freely gave herself to me, but we both knew it wasn't enough. I had to take her, to right the wrong we both felt in that hospital room six years ago, so that she could finally feel alive. Again her body convulsed, a soft moan escaped her lips and again her head went back and she squealed out her orgasm, her shallow gasping for breathe really worried me now.

"Breath Mary Beth, I'm not done with this body yet. It's my body Mary Beth. Mine and I'm taking it back my way, so breath damn it."

I never relented, I kept pounding into her thinking of anything I could to prevent myself from cumming. Slowly between thrusts she eased herself back and her hips collapsed onto the bed, the strain on her legs must have been excruciating. Even with all those emotions going through her body, tormenting her, pleasuring her, Mary Beth must have heard me because a smile appeared on her lips and her eyes tried so hard to focus,

"You're body JD, all yours."

Her hands came up to rest on her breasts, instantly she grabbed hold and squeezed them, the blood rushing to her nipples causing them to change from a pinky color to a deep red.

I wasn't going to let up. I kept fucking her, driving myself as deep inside of her as I could, constantly plunging to such depths that my balls slapped her asshole, pounding down between Mary Beth's hips so hard now putting in one final effort before the inevitable. I let out one final grunt as I came, flooding her with everything I had. Driving down and then I stopped for a second, back out and in and stopped. I was shooting my cum so deep inside her, but Mary Beth wasn't content with that and she released her vice like grip on her breasts.

Her hands quickly found the back of my neck and pulled me down to lay on top of her, that skin to skin contact was needed between us, to prove to each other that everything would be alright. I rested for a few seconds on top of her and began kissing her. Mary Beth's hips began to grind against me. I hadn't pulled out of her. She humped up at me while our tongues played against each other in one another's mouths. After pausing for a moment Mary Beth would again grind her hips into me. I had never seen this woman so, alive.

With my cock still deep inside her I knew I was still hard and she was taking as much advantage of that fact as she could by rubbing it against her clit, small meowing noise would escape her as we kissed telling me so much. I heard the wet noises, which were louder now. My cum had mixed with her juices and was nothing but a wet mess between our legs and I should imagine just about everywhere else.

Mary Beth began to jerk and groan, her vaginal muscles clamped around my cock and she came again. I held onto her for a few moments our combined sweat making us stick to each other as we both just lay there wheezing like two asthmatics. After what felt like an age I finally summoned up enough energy to lift myself away from her, with a slow groan of disappointment on both our parts I pulled myself from her and sat back on my legs. Mary Beth laid spread eagle on the bed a satisfied look on her face.

I could see what a mess her pussy was. Her pussy lips lay open and soaked, our combined juices now finding an opening slowly oozed from her running into her ass hole and finally onto the bed. Yet even though her pussy gaped open and glistened in the soft light, she may have looked so used. But in my eyes I was looking at my angel, the love of my life and I just knew we had forgiven each other now. We would heal. Maybe not overnight, our own wounds were still too deep but we had both started down that road and we both knew it would be together.

"Were not finished JD."

Her statement shook me from my thoughts and I looked at the sweating, panting angel in front of me. She then got up and moved her head to my lap taking my cock in her mouth. Mary Beth began to suck me with such vigor. She bobbed her head up and down, I could feel her clamp her lips around my cock and slowly lift her head until she barely had the tip of my cock inside her. She would stop and kiss the head and run her tongue along the shaft. I watched as best I could and felt the rest; she stopped at the slit of my cock and probed it with the tip of her tongue moaning all the while. This woman was simply amazing she made love to my cock with her mouth.

I moved gently at first my body making small subtle movements, Mary Beth instantly knew what I was doing, and slowly I began to fuck her mouth. It only took a few minutes of both watching this and hearing the slurping sounds intersperse with soft moans that seemed to travel down my cock and I knew as did Mary Beth when my cock grew once again in her mouth and spewed what was left of my cum in her mouth. She withdrew my cock and sat up to face me, her eyes were wide, her cheeks were red, she looked like the cat that had the cream, and with one final look of triumph, she swallowed.

Shaking my head and smiling at the same time we both collapsed onto the bed our bodies drained, exhausted to our limits I barely had the energy to put my arm on Mary Beth's heaving chest. She in turn laughed and turned her head towards me, her deep blue eyes still so full of carnal want, her cheeks aglow.

"Are you ready for round two already? My, my JD, doesn't absence make the heart grow fonder."

"You've got to be kidding me, if you're trying to kill me Mary Beth you're going the right way about it."

"Well we do have six years to catch up on JD. I didn't realize you wanted it all in one session."

She quickly moved her hand to my shoulder and pushed me back onto the bed. Straddled my chest and with her hands either side of me, our lips once again touched. I held her head as we kissed, Mary Beth had always been a passionate woman, and she hadn't changed. Slowly a moan of frustration escaped her and our kiss ended.

"I'm not being very lady like here I know, but I need to pee and I also seem to be leaking all over your stomach."

She shuffled down my body and stopped at the wet patch. One hand now wrapped around my wilted cock as her tongue lapped up our combined juices from my stomach. I was lost to this woman six years ago and I was still lost to her, we had spent an age fucking each others brains out and even now she could still make me hard. Looking up at me she had now finished licking the damp patch off of my stomach, winked, gave my cock a squeeze and said.

"I wasn't going to waste it JD, you gave it to me and I wanted it back. I will come back and deal with this later,

Mary Beth moved to the edge of the bed, leaned down and picked up the towel, lifted herself up and walked towards the shower, throwing the towel over her shoulder as she went. I had thought about joining her but knew if I did neither one of us would get out alive. Phoning down for room service and eventually dragging my aching body out of bed smiling at the thought that we had indeed tried so hard to make up for missing time. A twinge of sadness seemed to envelope me just then, perhaps Mom was right my pride had kept me from the one person who made me whole.

My pride had kept me from my family, Mary Beth and the daughter I loved so very much. I needed to see this out, to finish it. Tommy was the last and the most elusive; his father was good and managed to avoid everything I had tried to entice him with. I knew without his father I would have crossed Tommy off my list some time ago.

The knock on the door and the announcement that room service had arrived broke me from my revelry. I could still hear the shower running so they quickly placed the meals down and politely palmed the tip as they left. Suddenly the shower stopped and a few minutes later Mary Beth came out a startled look on her face when she realized that someone other than me had been in the room and she hadn't heard them.

Mary Beth pulled her towel away from her body placed it on the chair and sat on it. Inwardly I groaned, desperately fighting the urge to pull her across the table and taking her again. During the meal we chatted about Mom, Brenna and what all three had been up to while I had been away. Reaching for a piece of paper I had on the table I handed it to her. Mary Beth looked at it and then opened it.

"It's a list of things I would like from the house Mary Beth."

Her whole demeanor seemed to change; her face seemed to harden as she again read the piece of paper. She looked at me long and hard.

Re-read it and then said. "Yes, yes, yes, no, yes, yes."

The no threw me and I desperately run the list out in my head but couldn't figure out in which order I had made it in.

"What have you just said no to?"

"You're Mom and Dads wedding rings JD. You can't have them your Mom gave them to me."

This whole conversation was becoming most bizarre. Mary Beth put the list down and continued to eat, this damned woman knew me better than I knew myself. It now dawned on me why Mom had made sure she got both rings.

"So when is the wedding?"

For just a second Mary Beth gave herself away, she quickly regrouped and remained stone faced, going back to eating, eventually saying.

"If I had my way, it would be tomorrow. But we both know you won't walk away from this so I have to wait. I do know what you've been doing JD. Your Mom tried to hide it from me but she didn't know Mrs. Charwell kept me up to date on the score. There is only Tommy left, you've ruined everyone else."

"They ruined us Mary Beth, we were nothing to them we weren't even on there radar. To them we were insignificant people, leading insignificant lives."

"My heart tells me you need to stop this JD. Please stop for Brenna's and my sake, Tommy has watched you destroy everyone, he knows he's next, and he has to be waiting for you."

"Did he stop Mary Beth? Did he and his friends stop when they forced us off the road? No they were too busy racing for pink slips or some other stupid bet."

Mary Beth turned to me, for a second I felt like I was looking at an early version of my Mom. These two really did connect in the six years they had spent together.

"You need to understand this JD. Brenna knows you now she has seen you, touched you and talked to you. You're a living breathing Father to her now, not just a picture she has by her bed and you yourself have seen what you have missed these last five years with her. I can't stop you going after Tommy. I can't ask you to walk away from all this and take us with you it's simply not in your nature."

"Tommy and his friends have taken six years of my life with you. Do what you have to do but get it over with JD, just bring back the man I fell in love with all those years ago. I'm tired of all this now and I want my man back where he belongs, in my arms and between my legs."

The room phone interrupted what I was about to say; it's ringing placing an almost invisible wall between us. Mary Beth went back to eating and I answered the phone.

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised when I figured out who it was, it seems me just wanting to wish Mom goodbye and getting out of town was rapidly become more a pipe dream than anything. Mary Beth told me she wanted to get back to Brenna so I headed out to keep another appointment. Seeing old man Beckett again after all these years was a surprise. I was shocked at how much he had aged. Tommy pushed the wheelchair to the table and sat next to his Dad.

markelly
markelly
2,558 Followers