Mary Beth's Adventures In...Ch. 1

Story Info
Young wife trades abusive husband for wild times.
3.5k words
4.15
40.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers

Mary Beth's Adventures In & Out Of Marriage Ch. 1

Hello, Jeb. You sounded so depressed in your last letter that I finally had to write back. I am pleased to hear that you have discovered God, and that you have found it within yourself to ask for forgiveness! I think back to all those nights I laid awake beside you, praying for this very thing.

I look quite differently then you may remember. My face was always so puffy from your "love slaps". I don't have to wear all that thick makeup to hide the bruises any more. I threw out those big sunglasses, and even cut my hair short! I feel like I just woke up from a long sleep, and spring has just bloomed, sweet and fragrant once again!

I am ashamed to admit that for the longest time after you were locked away that I was still under your spell. Day by day I recovered though, with a lot of help from the Women's Haven. You probably remember Helen sitting next to me at the table during your trial. She has been a blessing, and helped me to feel good about myself again. More about her later!

I have a confession to make. I went through a period of feeling very hateful towards you. I know that's kind of silly, you being locked up and all! I decided to visit you in prison, without telling Helen. I knew she would try to talk me out of it. I got all "gussied" up, just to show what you've been missing! Remember that cute yellow sundress you would never let me wear out? Well baby, it fits better then ever! I even spent a day on the sewing machine making some minor "improvements!" The length was easy. I just hacked off an even twelve inches of material, and re-hemmed it.

I went an extra step though. Remember those big white buttons up the front? I got the idea to remove the bottom two. When I walked in front of the mirror, you could see flashes of heaven if I was at the right angle! I felt so devilish that I snipped off the third button, the one just below my crotch! I can't sit down, of course. The material just slips apart, clear up to what you used to call my "Honey-hole!" The neckline was a lot trickier though. It was the first really warm day of spring, and I had celebrated by fixing myself a big margarita (you remember how I love the salty rims?). I was feeling no pain when I went at the seams with my trusty scissors, let me tell you! I had intended to cut the neckline down to the second button, but silly me! I didn't leave enough material to make the hem! The second button had to go also, and I was able to make a clean seam level with the next one down.

I slipped the dress back on, and surveyed the results. I giggled when I remembered one of your pet phrases, "measure twice and cut once!" (Usually followed by a slap for something I did wrong). The dress was positively scandalous! I wonder if you would still make fun of me, if you could see the cleavage now revealed! Just then the doorbell rang, and I considered covering up with a sweater before answering it. Instead I just shrugged and bounced down the stairs to the front door. To give you an idea of just how low the neckline plunged, I had to hold my breasts as I ran down the stairs, just to keep them contained!

I peeked out the door to see who it was (you will be pleased to know that I am very careful, now that you aren't around to "protect" me). It was just our cute little paperboy, Tommy. You remember Tommy, don't you honey. He has that mop of unruly brown hair that always brings out my motherly instincts! I want to pull out a comb and fix it every time he comes around. Boy, did his eyes get big when I swung the door open! His jaw dropped wide open when he saw my boobs, I tell you! He tore his gaze up to my eyes, and blushed beet red when he saw my knowing grin. "My, you're turning into a big grown-up man aren't you Tommy!" I said.

"Is it collection time already?" I asked, leaning against the doorframe. "I kind of like left you'all alone for a spell, mam" he stammered. "Mom felt real bad for you. My boss Mr. Simms has been bugging me to collect though. I guess I'll be needin twenty-four dollars mam." I gave a small frown. "I may have to cancel my subscription for a while sweetie, till I can get my finances straight" (The whole town knows you're in jail by the way. Everyone I've seen since the trial tells me how sorry they feel, and what a piece of garbage you are!). Disappointment swept over his face, and he looked down at his feet. I felt so bad for him! "Come on in sweetie, and let me look. Maybe I have enough change laying around after all."

Now honey, don't you be getting all upset at me again! Tommy is such a sweet little boy, I guess it was innocent at first! I went right to our (now my!) hallway cabinet. Honest, I was just looking for change! I bent over and slid open the lower drawer, and felt a draft blow gently up under my skirt as the screen door shut behind him. You see I only had panties on under the skirt! You remember those lacy white ones I liked so much, don't you? As I looked in the drawer, I wondered just how high my skirt was riding (I hadn't checked since I altered the length!). Let me tell you, I felt just like a teenager with her first crush! My heart was hammerin' away in my chest. I was surprised at just how much danged fun this was! I bent over a little further for good measure, and felt my right boob slip clean out of my top as I fiddled in the back of the drawer!

Now you know what a prude I have always been (You being so jealous never helped!). Yet there I was, a thirty year-old respectable lady getting all hot and bothered by exposing herself to a teenager! Honestly, my knees were trembling and my palms were sweating, I just couldn't believe it. I pretended not to notice my boob, and moved up to the next drawer. I made sure to turn a little toward him, so that he would notice me swaying as I fished around for change. I looked back over my shoulder and asked "Are you in a hurry, Hon?"

I gave him a bright smile. His gaze was absolutely fixed on my boob! He was so cute standing there with his red cheeks and shocked expression. "NNNo mam!" he stammered, looking up quickly. I shut the drawer, and straightened up. "Ooops!" I said, and pretended to just notice the "accident". I shifted back into my dress, and smoothed it down over my hips. "Put your bag down sweetie, and come into the kitchen."

I sashayed through the hallway, leading the way. Honey, I was swinging my hips so much that I could feel my dress snapping back and forth! I hadn't felt this good in years. "Take a seat Tommy" I said, and pulled out a chair from the breakfast table. I got an inspiration just then, and walked over to the cupboard, pulling out a pair of glasses. You remember how I like to keep a pitcher of lemonade in the fridge, don't you hon? Well, I reached right in and grabbed it, swaying back over to the table. "You look thirsty, and I just made this fresh pitcher of lemonade! Would you like a glass?"

I didn't bother waiting for an answer, but just set the glasses down and started pourin away. I knew he wouldn't care, because I bent over like a proper hostess, making sure he got an improper eyeful of cleavage! I never poured so slowly in my life! He sure didn't seem to mind though. I was looking straight down at his lap, and it was obvious that I wasn't the only one getting excited! A noticeable bulge had started in the crotch of his gray sweatpants.

"There now" I said, setting the pitcher back down. "You make yourself at home, and I'll be right back." I ran up to the bedroom as a plan started to form. I snatched a pair of twenty's from your reserves, Oh, wait a minute, did I mention that I found your stash? Probably not, seeing as we haven't talked since the police dragged your sorry ass out of the house. You see, I had just finished emptying out your closet (you'll be happy to know I gave everything to Goodwill. I didn't see any reason for it to gather dust here). I started to scrub the floor clean, and that was when I discovered that loose floorboard.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered all that money you had been squirreling away! I assumed it was drug money, seeing as there was so much. It's a shame you got mixed up with that crowd, isn't it. You probably would have got only probation for the wife beating, but they don't have any sympathy for dealers! Anyway, it's sure helping me to start a new life, you'll be happy to know.

I stuffed the money in my purse, and gulped down the rest of my margarita, feeling kind of light headed. With a sly grin, I hiked up the dress, and slipped off my panties. They were absolutely soaked! I dried myself on a towel, adjusted my dress, and hurried back to the kitchen. "Sorry to keep you waiting, I had to search for my purse!" I explained, as I pulled my chair out from the table, and turned it to face him. I set my purse down, and lowered myself daintily onto the chair. I felt the dress gap up to the first button, but pretended to be oblivious to the exposure. I casually picked up my glass, and took a long slow drink. I knew he would remember this day for the rest of his life! I set the glass down, and picked up my purse, setting it in my lap. I swear that I heard him whimper! I pulled out the folded bills. "Here you go Tommy!" I said, giving him the cash. "This should keep me going for a while."

Jeb, I'm not very proud about what happened next, but sometimes things just get carried away! I hadn't felt this good in so many years, I just had this animal urge I couldn't control, you see! I reached over with the pitcher, and started pouring. Swear to God, I didn't exactly plan it, but I poured way too fast and it splashed all over the table and into his lap! "Ohh, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed with shock, as Tommy gasped and scooted his chair back away from the table. I sprang up and rushed over to the linen drawer, yanked it open and snatched a handful of clean towels. I practically leaped back to the table, causing both breasts to heave clean out of my dress! I paid no mind though, as I slapped one of the towels down on the table to soak up the mess.

"You poor dear, I'm so clumsy sometimes!" I cried, as I turned to face him. He was sitting uncomfortably in the chair. He had grasped the wet front of his gray sweatpants with both hands, and had stretched it out away from his crotch. He was staring hypnotically at my bare breasts, swaying directly in front of his face!

"We can't have you going out like that!" I cried, bringing both hands up to my cheeks in feigned shock (I made sure to squeeze my boobs together with my forearms, so that they bulged out towards him!). "Stay right there!" I rushed over to the sink, and flipped the faucet on to warm, soaking one of the towels good and wet. My nipples were now at full pucker, standing out proudly at attention. I don't have to tell you how big my nipples can get, do I! (You certainly have never seen me this excited though!). Remember the hand soap I keep by the sink? I snatched it up, and rushed back to the table. Pulling my chair next to his, I scooted up close (As primly as a middle aged bare breasted housewife could!).

"Stand up young man, and let's get you cleaned up." I held the damp towel in one hand, and the soap in the other. He stood, still holding the sweats away from his belly. Setting the towel and soap down, I took hold of his hands, pulling them away to hang at his sides. The material tented around his erection, sticking straight out towards my face, right at chin level! "Oh Tommy, you look so uncomfortable!" I cried, looking up into his eyes with a big pout. "It's O.K. mam, I'll be alright" he answered in a choked voice. Honestly Jeb, what was I supposed to do? I couldn't leave the boy in that condition! "Don't be silly! You'll get all sticky! I made this mess, and I intend to clean it up!" That said, I grasped the elastic waistband of his sweats, and slid them down, being careful to stretch it out away from his erection.

I'm afraid I couldn't help but gasp, seeing his bulging cock thrust out towards my face! It bobbed up and down with involuntary spasm's, as I looked on in awe. I'm afraid he put you to shame Honey! I never would have guessed our little Tommy could be such a big man! He had only a mere wisp of pubic hair wrapped around the thick base of his cock, and his testicles were tight little sacks under the huge throbbing organ. The thick blue urethra stood out in sharp relief under his shaft, leading up to his pee-hole. I watched fascinated, as a pearly white drop of pre-cum formed there with the next throb of the shaft!

Never taking my eyes off this new wonder, I wrapped the warm wet towel around him from underneath. He gasped out loud as I worked it between his legs, cupping his testicles. I was careful about avoiding the very tip of his penis. For some reason, I couldn't bring myself to disturb that glistening drop of fluid. I could now catch a hint of his bleachy odor. I set the towel down after he was wiped down to my satisfaction. Picking up the small pump bottle of hand soap, I straightened and leaned back in the chair.

My breasts were now on perfect display for him, as I slowly pumped glob after glob of creamy white soap into my left palm. I could hear his ragged breathing, but I never broke my gaze. He moaned again, and another spasm caused his cock to bob. More of my precious fluid pushed out of his puckered slit (Don't you think it's funny how possessive I was being about his sperm?). There was now enough to begin dangling down, and I delighted in watching it sway back and forth, as I spread the creamy soap over my hands to warm it (You wouldn't have wanted me to shock the little angel with cold lotion, would you?).

He threw his head back with a gasp, as I embraced his organ gently with my right hand, and cupped his testicles with my left. I pressed the pad of my thumb up against the underside of his shaft, and slowly drew it up to the crown, milking whatever precious fluid was contained inside. I actually giggled Jeb, as I was rewarded by quite an impressive ooze. I fought off the urge to catch it all on my tongue (I didn't want to corrupt the sweet boy, after all!). Instead I let it trail down to fall across the top of my left breast. Now I began milking the cock slowly, in and out, with my hand forming a warm, moist cavity. I continued massaging his testicles with my left hand, and soon felt them tighten up.

His shaft became iron in my grip, and I concentrated my ministrations to the underside of the crown, gazing with wonder as I saw his pee-hole dilating. I felt the spasms begin deep in his groin with my left hand, and I braced myself for his climax. I was much to accustomed to your pathetic little spurts, dear. Tommy erupted with a powerful blast, catching me right square between the eyes! I let out a squeal of delight, as I blinked against the salty fluid. I felt another powerful spasm, and his second spurt hit the bridge of my nose as I lowered his shaft, causing it to trail down across my still open mouth. Oh honey, he tasted much better then you did! You were kind of nasty. Maybe it was the drugs and booze. Tommy tasted so fresh and crisp, not tart at all! Blinking back tears, I greedily directed spurt number three directly into my mouth, not wanting to waste a drop! Savoring his taste, I let the remainder fall across my breasts, as his flow finally subsided.

After swallowing, I gave him a sweet smile. "Now don't you feel all better?" I asked with a coy smile. I picked up the towel, and cleaned him up real nice. I know you'll understand Jeb, cause I decided to give him a little treat. See, I left his cum like it was, all over me. I figured with a tool like that, he deserved to be the "boss of the house!" And let me tell you, I was quite a site! Thick globs of his goo had plastered my eyes, and still clung to my lashes and eyelids. I could see them in my vision dangling down precariously. My eyes had watered, and streams of tears mixed with mascara trailed down my cheeks, along with his second and third spurt of cum. Messy trails of cum crisscrossed the tops of my breasts. I could feel a trickle trailing down my solar plexus and on to my belly.

"Would you like me to throw your pants in the dryer Hon?" I asked. "Oh no mam, I better get going!" he answered, yanking the sweats up over his semi-erect cock. He turned quickly towards the door. "Tommy?" I said, stopping him in his tracks. "Yes mam?" he answered, looking sheepishly over his shoulder. I held up the money he had left on the table. "Forget something?" I asked with a smile. "Oh yeah!" he beamed with a huge grin. He stepped back and took the money, shoving it deep in his pocket. He started to back away towards the door, for the first time really noticing how I looked. I laughed as he backed right into the island! "I'll see you next time you collect, O.K.?" He flashed that hundred watt grin ear to ear. "Yes mam!" he replied, and turned and ran out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

Anyway hon, that's the reason why I never got over to see you like I planned that day. I still had every intention, and I hurried upstairs to clean up. However, when I stepped out of the dress and held it up for inspection, it was soaked with cum stains. Honestly, it's just amazing how much spunk that boy deposited all over your innocent little wife! I surveyed myself in the mirror, and felt deep contractions begin in my womb as I watched the sperm trailing down my face and body. The scent of his seed surrounded me, and his aftertaste still lingered in my mouth.

I was in a very filthy mood! I slid open the vanity drawer, and pulled out my trusty electric toothbrush. Returning to our bed, I laid back and got comfortable, flicking on the switch (you never knew I was so creative, did you!). Normally I build up to orgasm very slowly, teasing myself between the soft bristles and the smooth back of the brush. I was so close already, however, that I couldn't put my release off. I pressed firmly up between my tender outer lips, already feeling the waves building in intensity. With my free hand, I began to smear Tommy's cum all over my face and chest, enjoying the sticky, slimy sensations. The first wave swept over me, and I arched my back and bucked my hips up into the hard knob vibrating so intensely against my engorged clit. Wave after wave passed over me, until I finally turned off the brush, relaxing back onto the mattress. My thighs were trembling, as I felt all of my tensions drain away.

Anyway, now I hope you can understand. After a shower, I just cuddled up and took a nap. I will try again soon though. Well, enough from me for now! Have as good of a day as you can!

Your Wife, Mary Beth

* * * * *

To Be Continued...

Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers