Mary Farts Naughtily

Story Info
Mary and Amy have a fart dispute.
1.1k words
4.3
108.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vera42
Vera42
46 Followers

*This story goes after "Farting Contest Goes Awry". Thanks for your messages! I appreciate the compliments.*

Mary and Amy continued to have weekly farting contests. Their weekly contests and gas inducing foods made them perpetually gassy. It seemed like neither Amy nor Mary could go 20 minutes without letting out some farts. Amy felt very comfortable around Mary, and passed gas freely around the dorm bedroom. Mary was still shy, and tried to let them out as silently as possible. Despite her best efforts, Mary usually couldn't let them out silently. She would shift her round plump ass, trying to let them out quietly, but usually failed to Amy's great amusement. Amy would usually respond by leaning to one side and letting out a monstrous un-ladylike fart without shame. Amy would then laugh at herself, and continue whatever it was she was doing.

They had grown closer as friends, but their sexual tension grew each day. If Mary heard Amy fart loudly (which was often), she would instantly turn into a puddle. Sometimes Mary would masturbate fantasizing about Amy farting on her lap. The tension was palpable, and it drove Mary crazy to hear Amy fart and not act on her desires. Poor Mary, ever the submissive, would never act on her desires, for fear of being rejected or called a freak. She was still incredibly embarrassed by her fetish.

One evening, Mary waited for Amy in the dorm. They had scheduled another farting contest for that night, but Amy was running late. Amy was flakey sometimes, and would run about a half hour late without calling. This time, Amy was about an hour late, so Mary was a little irritated. She really enjoyed the contests, and wished Amy would keep to a schedule.

Mary shifted around on Amy's bed, trying not to let any gas out. She wiggled her round ass, grimacing as the bloat grew in her intestines.

"Maybe just one," she thought, and she leaned and let out a soft fart.

"Frrrppprprprprprprpffffrrrrfffft," went her ass. Mary sighed and felt a little better. Mary then realized that she had just farted on Amy's bed. She had never done that before, because Amy had specifically asked her not too. Amy had expensive satin sheets, and didn't want any risk of "accidents" on them. Mary looked down at the sheets, and slowly leaned again. She carefully, quietly...let out another fart.

"Pssssssss." her as went softly. Mary giggled, feeling sneaky.

"Well," Mary thought, "Serves her right. Maybe this will teach her not to be late."

Mary waited a little longer, she felt so naughty for having farted on Amy's bed, but didn't plan on doing so any more.

"Two farts was more than enough." thought Mary.

However...Mary was still feeling really gassy, and Amy was still running late. What was the harm in farting a little more?

Mary rubbed her tummy and relaxed her anus. She had been clenching for so long in order to keep in all the gas.

"Frrrommmmpph!" her fat ass went. She wiggled her round bottom and sunk it deeper into the sheets. The smell in the room was getting noxious.

"Unngh" Mary softly groaned, and let out a puttering fart deeper into the sheets.

"PrrrPPpprprprPPPrrrp!" her ass and its gas sank deeper and more embedded into the sheets. Mary felt positively wicked for being such a dirty gassy girl on her roommates bed. Then another idea struck her.

Mary got on all fours, then rested her ass on Amy's pillow. She smiled devilishly, and pushed really hard.

"PROOOM POOOM POOOM PRRRBRPRPRPRBLLRPP!" her ass exploded all over Amy's pillow! There was absolutely no way the scent would ever leave the material.

"Oooohhhh!" Mary groaned ecstatically, her eyes rolled back. She felt sooo good to just let her ass explode freely. Just then, Mary was interrupted by the noise of the door opening. Amy had just gotten home.

"Hey, hun, sorry about being late. I was-what the?" Amy caught the intense stench and saw Mary sitting on her pillow.

"What are you doing?" Amy demanded.

"What do you think?" Mary said with a sly grin. Mary then grimaced slightly and farted on the pillow again right in front of Amy.

"Prrrp. Prrrp." Amy's jaw dropped, this was the last thing she was expecting.

"Mmm, I think I still have some farts left, Amy!" Mary exclaimed, looking really pleased with herself. Amy stood dumbfounded while Mary grimaced, and pushed out farts with all her might on Amy's favorite pillow.

"Uhn, errrhn," Mary grunted, and started pushing out farts like a flatulating pig.

"Prrrlrppp, prrllllrppps, prrrrrppp, phurt, plorp, plorp," her ass went on and on.

"Oh Amy!" exclaimed Mary with a light in her eyes. "I think I might need to shit soon? I wonder where I should go to do it?"

"You wouldn't!" gasped Amy, looking horrified.

"Hmm, I don't know..."pondered Mary mischievously. Mary closed her eyes, took a deep breath, then pushed with all her might.

"PLORRRPPPSSS PLORRRPSSBRBRBRBPLRR!!!" Mary shat sitting down right on Amy's pillow.

"Ohhhh," groaned Mary, "This dump feels sooo good, especially on such a nice comfy pillow!"

"You CUNT!" screamed Amy, crazy with anger. Amy jumped on the bed, and smothered Mary's face with her ass.

"You fat-assed farting slut!!" Amy screamed, then released a torrent of long chain farts on Mary's very surprised face.

"Fllrlrlrp! Prrrrrrpr! Blorp! Blorp! Blorp!"Amy pushed fart after fart, smothering Mary's head. She squeezed her thighs very tightly around Mary's face, giving her full blasts from her ass.

"You cunt! You're going to take all of my gas!" Amy continued pushing farts.

"POOOM POOOM POOM!" the farts echoed against the dorm walls, and poor Mary was receiving full blows of Amy's ass gas.

As Amy farted and screamed at Mary, Mary couldn't help but be incredibly turned on. Her roommate's farting ass was smothering her face, and she couldn't think of a more desirable position. Mary started to fondle Amy's ass. She nudged her head against Amy's cunt, hoping it felt good for her.

Amy had a moment of silence, surprised at Mary's actions. Amy, without much thought, took off her jeans and panties and sat on Mary's face again. Mary was in heaven, she pulled apart Amy's butt cheeks to receive more ass blasts. Amy provided heartily, and let Mary lick her wet cunt and farting asshole.

"Bllrrppr, blrrp," went Amy's ass, and Mary tongued away sloppily up Amy's cheeks. Amy continued to fart on Mary's face, and got wetter with each ass blast. Amy came hard and farted at the same time all over Mary's face.

"FFFLLRRPRPRPRFFrrrrppppeffffftt!" Amy's cunt squirted and her ass exploded all over Mary.

Amy shuddered, and farted one last time after her cum. Mary then knew that their relationship would be very different from now on.

Vera42
Vera42
46 Followers