Mary Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,880 Followers

"That was okay, slut. If I find out later that your cunt and ass hole are too loose and sloppy, I can always fuck your mouth again. Go clean yourself up, bitch. You look like some cheap back alley whore who just sold her mouth to a stranger to pay the rent. Don't you even think of playing with my cunt while you're in the bathroom!" I sternly admonished.

I was pleased to see just the hint of a smile as she trotted off to the head. While I had always thought that her bold talk about wanting to be tied, spanked and corn holed was just bitch bravado, I also believed that some of it was an expression of what she wanted and needed but hadn't ever experienced.

I didn't think anyone had really faced fucked her as cavalierly as I had just done and I think she was a little scared. I also knew damned well that she had gotten off on it. With the open sex by strangers, bi experience and a nasty mouth fucking, Mary had already gotten far more than I think she had bargained for. So far, it had been fun and she had gotten off, but the evening was young.

She returned from the bathroom with that arrogant little bitch smile that said, 'you can't shock me, I'm a big girl'. That was bull shit, and I knew it. I grabbed her firmly by the arm and tugged her over near the railing. Claire was down on her knees blowing Rod. I interrupted her excellent oral work and softly caressed Claire's obscenely wide open ass crack, running a finger over her crinkle.

"Mary's going to rim your fine ass and tongue fuck your dirty hole while you service Rod, any problem with that?" Both nodded to indicate that they absolute had no objections.

"Mary, Claire loves to have her ass hole rimmed and tongue fucked." Pushing her to her knees and forcing her head toward Claire's ass, I instructed. "Now get to work, bitch. Get your tongue in that stinky hole."

For just a second, I thought she was going to tell me to fuck off. I sensed that she was the kind of girl that loved to have her own ass slobbered, but had never done it to another person. But, once again, I was pleasantly surprised.

I knelt down to Claire's side in a position in which I could easily work Claire's dripping little pussy with one hand while probing Mary's anus with a finger from the other hand. I took some of Claire's slipperiness and lubed the middle finger of my right hand and slowly rammed it up Marry tight little hole. The invasion of her darkest hole took her by surprise, but as I finger fucked her bung, she started to move her ass in rhythm with my digital probing.

The combination of Claire's excellent oral ministrations, combined with the visual of another woman eating Claire's poop shoot, while I slowly finger fucked, his wife's hot pussy, brought Rod to a crashing orgasm sooner than he expected. Likewise, my finger work on Claire's snatch combined with the vigorous anal tongue fucking Mary was providing brought Claire off. Mary sat back on her haunches, looking proud of her self.

"Thanks, guys." Rod and Claire said in unison. "That was really hot. You want to get together, the four of us, later?"

"Maybe." I responded. Grabbing Mary by the back of the neck and pushing her to her knees I delivered a firm, no nonsense slap to her perfect little rear. "But this cocky little bitch still has a lot to learn about respect, so I may be busy providing the required instruction."

Rod and Claire smiled knowingly. "We'd really enjoy watching you discipline the little cunt."

"That sounds like a plan." I replied. "I'll find you guys when the time is right. "Claire, maybe you might even want to help me straighten her out?"

Claire's hand moved down to her pussy. "I'd like that." She responded, grinning from ear to ear. "But as I recall, you're a 'master' when it comes to administering needed discipline."

Mary was beginning to sense that she was in for a long and rough night. While I sensed a moment of fear at the prospect of others watching and helping in her punishment, I also sensed clear erotic excitement at what was ahead for her.

"Let's go bitch." I said, jerking her to her feet. "Tell me the truth. That was the first ass hole you ever licked and you fucking loved it, you filthy little anal slut, didn't you? I bet you love having your own butt hole licked, but thought licking someone else's was beneath you, didn't you?"

"I liked it. It was nasty, and no I've never done that before." She seriously replied.

"You also liked my finger up your butt, didn't you? Don't lie to me. You're all talk when it comes to taking it in the ass, you've never done it, never given up that precious little private hole of yours, have you? You know that is going to change directly. I ought to introduce you to Max, over there in the hot tub, the good looking black guy. He likes nothing better than taking a white, virgin anal canal. On second thought, your ass is mine, after I get it to the proper shade of red. You're going to get fucked and sucked by my friends, but none of them takes your ass---at least not the first time. After I break it in, I'll share. Kay, over there, taking it up the butt in the pool, likes to fuck young girls in the ass and she's got the biggest strap-on I've ever seen. If I let her take you first, your ass wouldn't be any good to me." I was laying it on pretty thick.

"You're right on all counts, sir." She meekly responded, more cowed by what was in her immediate future than I had expected.

I led her over to a place with some firm, but reasonably soft mats and, again, pushed her down on her knees.

I resumed the act. "Assume the position, cunt. Head down, butt in the air. Spread your knees so everyone can se your nasty little pussy and ass hole." She complied instantly. "Don't move, don't look around, I'll be back in a few minutes with a special treat for you."

I took my time, leaving her for almost ten minutes, submissively displayed to all of the other guests. I headed in Max's direction.

"Max, I need a little help. As you can see, Mary is in your favorite position and ready for a hard fucking. I know what you like, but keep that big cock of yours out of her ass---although a finger or two or three would be just peachy." I instructed.

"I'm on it." He replied, as he extracted his tall, muscled, ebony body from the hot tub.

I had sensed that Mary was a bit of a bigot, one of those Southern ladies that secretly dreams of some long, hard black dick in her cunt, but wouldn't think of acting on it. If she had a little racist streak, being fucked by a black man in front of strangers would humiliate her. On the other hand I knew that Max could fuck her long and hard and it would be impossible for her not to get off. Max had a cock that would make a porn star proud. We used to kid him about the potential for an alternate career.

I watched him give her a perfunctory tongue job from ass to pussy followed in short order by the insertion of his massive tool in her steamy little box. Max rode Mary for close to half an hour. Her pussy would be loose and sore; I wasn't that interested in her pussy anyway, which was good, since it wouldn't be very usable after Max was done.

Natalie, twenty-three, had once been my baby sitter. She was a tall blond with great tits and a sculpted ass. I'd admired her at 14, but never nailed her. She had gone off to college, come back, taken a job with a corporation near by and was renting a bungalow a couple of doors down. She'd always had the hots for me as a little girl; within 24 hours of becoming one of my neighbors, she stopped buy to borrow a cup of sugar and went home with a mouth full of cum. I wanted---needed---her exceptionally tight, young, blond pussy.

We chatted for a few minutes. I gave her the run down on Mary and why she was here.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She asked, almost innocently.

"I'd rather fuck you than any other woman here." I replied. "As I recall you're not quite the exhibitionist some of the other folks are. Do you want to go to my bedroom?"

"I've never fucked in the open, but with you, I'm up for it." She calmly responded. "Let's go over there where Max is banging her and fuck right under her nose." And off we went.

I loved fucking Natalie. She had an incredibly innocent, little girl look, but fucked like a minx. She talked, she moved, she wiggled, she moaned---she was the best fuck in the place and I had fucked all of the other women there at one time or another.

For her first public fuck, she put on an award winning show. She had the most perfect body of any of the other women; she was tall, all blond, had large, perfectly formed, natural tits and a killer ass. She could have made millions posing nude. Her body had a fluid movement and she gave every bit of herself when being fucked.

At this point, she'd fooled around with one or two of the other women at other gatherings, but really came to be with me and would often spend the night. I was old enough to be her dad, and just loved her to death; if we'd been closer in age I would have married the girl. We got down to business.

It was more making love than fucking, but it was torrid and hot. She loved to have her tits fucked so we started at that end. Then she got up on her knees, spreading her ass inches from Mary's nose and sucked my cock. She moved her ass back until it was literally in Mary's face.

"Eat Natalie's ass, bitch." I told Mary; she did as she was told.

If Natalie were the only woman I was going to have sex with, generally she'd blow me, I'd eat her, then I'd take her pussy. Then we'd lick butts and end with a front to front ass fuck. This was going to be a one cum session, and her pussy was the youngest, hottest, tightest one around; I wanted her pussy.

We ended up facing each other, her knees pressed up against her chest as I rammed her pussy in slow, even, deep strokes. Meanwhile, Mary was being brutally banged from behind by a big black man.

I came inside Natalie's tight little quim and she and I continued to lovingly kiss and caress as lovers would do. It's the way lovers should make love---it was more than fucking. God, I loved Natalie. If I'd asked her to marry me, she would have said yes. I thought she would someday fall in love with a nice guy her own age, at least I hoped so.

"I love making love with you." Natalie said, loud enough for Mary to hear. "Doing it with an audience was very special. You're the only man that's going to get any tonight, but I may need to explore my bi side and suck a little pussy." She smiled and we both laughed.

As we got up to walk away, Natalie couldn't resist adding to Mary's humiliation. Standing directly over Mary's head, legs spread, my cum dripping from her pussy and landing in Mary's hair, she asked Max a question.

"Max, aren't you done with that sloppy cunt yet? You're going to wear it out---it if wasn't already worn out." Natalie said, and reached down to finger Mary's ass. "That's still tight, though. But it won't be for long."

Max finally shot his load into Mary's now, well rubbed pussy, collapsing on top of her. I walked away from them to get another drink, hand in hand with Natalie. A few minutes later, Mary found her way to me by the bar, as Natalie moved off to find some cunt to suck on.

"How'd you like your first bit of black cock, Mary?" She was obviously sore.

"His dick is huge! I've never seen, or felt one that long! I thought he would never cum. I've never been, fucked like that before, and certainly never by a black man, but I could get used to it." She smiled, still cocky.

The crowd was thinning. Some had trundled home for more sex. Others had moved to one of the five bedrooms. It was time to take Mary to the, 'playroom' for the essence of her, 'training'.

"Come on, bitch. I promised you a bright red, welted ass, so it's time to deliver." I said. I pushed her toward the playroom.. I had no idea where the remains of her cute little outfit were, and didn't really care.

"Before we get into this, a safety word, the name of the company Carl and I both work for. Everyone at the party knows it---uses the same word. If anyone goes too far and you get really scared, use it. I won't leave any permanent marks on you, and I certainly won't hit your face. I'm going to whip your arrogant little ass, but I'll be using something that never draws blood---but stings like hell. I'm going to cause you pain, because you want me to and you need it. You're going to be bound. I'll put clamps on your tits, labia and clit. I'll violate all of your orifices with objects and my cock. I've done this before, and you'll never be in danger. Tell me now if there is anything off limits." I instructed her, and she meekly shook her head.

In the playroom, I got to work quickly. I trussed her like a Thanksgiving Turkey, bound her large young breasts tightly with special leather binders, inserted the obligatory ball gag in her mouth and applied the promised clamps to her vitals. I attached a leather harness around her hips which held a vaginal and anal probe in place. I put a harness around her middle and under her arms. I placed a, just tight enough to scare, spiked collar around her neck. I attached the harness to a pulley already attached to a large eye-bolt in the ceiling and pulled her feet just off the ground. I attached the harness around her hips to a second pulley, so that, using the two pulleys, I could bend her body, suspended in air to the best advantage. Lastly, I put a blind fold over her eyes.

This was way more intricate than she expected, and for a moment, I thought she was going to chicken out. I raised the second pulley, lowering the one on her upper body, so that her head was just slightly lower than her ass. She whimpered.

I grabbed the special whip I had procured and laid six hard, fast assaults on her tender young ass. She cried out through the ball gag, wiggled and squirmed and tried to escape the beating. Her eyes filled with tears from the combination of the pain and humiliation. I called her every degrading name I could come up with, and then left the room.

Several couples were taking a break from fucking, grabbing something to eat and drink and lounging in the hot tub area. I quickly told them the scenario and asked if any of them were interested in watching or participating. Three women and two men followed me back to the bedroom.

I removed Mary's blindfold. She was shocked to see a crowd. One of the women, seriously bi, with noted dyke domination tendencies, got into the act first. No stranger to the harness and pulleys, she stood Mary up, removed the ball gag, the tittie clamps and the vaginal probe and began seriously kissing and nipping Mary's mouth while roughly fingered her cunt hole and pinched her nipples.

"She likes it rough, guys! This pussy is dripping!" The girl, Carla, exclaimed.

Another woman, Beth, was removing the anal probe and equally roughly fingering Mary's ass hole with three fingers. Mary was obviously uncomfortable, but equally obviously, aroused.

Rod came over to join in the fun. "Let me get a crack at that mouth." He requested.

Carla lowered Mary's upper body to dick height. Rod forced her mouth open and began a slow but deep mouth screw, as Carla and Beth continued to probe and invade Mary's ass and pussy. One, I don't remember which one, picked up the whip and gave Mary several swift swats on her ass and hanging tits. I decided to up the ante.

"Okay folks. There are rules. No marks, no hitting her face, no blood, no injury. She knows the safety word. Keep her hobbled and tied if you decide to take her down and play with her so she can't escape. I don't care if she screams, since you're my neighbors and you're the only people that could complain. Finally, no one dicks her ass; her ass is mine, but you can do about anything else to that ass you want to, and you're free to fuck her cunt and mouth as often as you like. I'm going in the other room and catch some sleep. I'll be back when I wake up." I instructed, as I turned and exited the room, hearing Mary's protests as I walked to the den to, as I had said, get some sleep.

I slept for over two hours, got up, and took a leisurely shower. The group had tired of abusing Mary. Clare was the only one remaining, having stayed to ensure that no harm came to her. Mary's body was plastered with cum, and it looked and smelled as if she'd had at least one golden shower, and her ass showed signs of having been subjected to some enema action. They'd taken her down, laid her on the floor, removed the clamps and the harnesses and covered her with a blanket. Her hands and feet were loosely, but effectively bound. Mary was asleep.

Claire spoke first. "You're probably going to want to drag the little bitch in the shower, she's sticky and stinky. For a while I thought we'd gone too far; it was more humiliating than any scene like this I've ever been involved in. Beth got into wacking her ass pretty hard, and George fucked her mouth while I got underneath and ate her. After everything we did, she came like a virgin and smiled as George's dick stretched her mouth to the limit. The little sicko loved it. Enjoy her ass. It's the only hole left that hasn't been stretched out of shape, but it's more than ready." Claire kissed me and departed.

I untied Mary, picked her up, and carried her to the shower; she was a mess. As I propped he up on the shower seat in the corner, she woke up and hugged me. I took the hand unit and washed her carefully, to include washing her hair. I took the low pressure hose and cleaned out her sticky cunt. Her ass hole seemed okay. Her butt cheeks had raised welts on them, but no broken skin. I sat her on the bench in front of the mirror and quickly dried her hair with the blow dryer. When her hair was dry, I carefully picked her up and deposited her in my bed. I'd pretty much decided that she had endured enough for one night.

"I think you're done for the night, bitch." I said with a smile.

She lifted her head and we softly kissed. She responded. "I was promised an ass fuck and I'm not going to sleep without one. Now take your bitch's virgin ass like you promised. I've been a very bad little girl. I came, a lot, without your permission. Make me your anal slut; fill the only tight hole I have left."

Without a lot of preliminaries, I pushed a foam pillow under her abused, but still delightful little ass and started to finger her stinky hole. Someone had been nice enough to get it ready for me; it was well lubed. When I knew she was ready, I popped the head of my well rested cock past her anal ring, and then proceeded to fill her anal cavity with cock with a slow but persistent thrust. She took all eight plus inches without a whimper. I started a slow, steady pace, going balls deep on every stroke.

"Fuck that nasty bitch's ass. Make me your woman and only your woman. I'm your little anal slut. My ass is yours and only yours." She crooned moving her hips in small circles in time with my stroke.

"Play with your cunt, bitch. Finger fuck that well used pussy. Show me what a dirty little girl you are." I instructed.

"Your dirty little girl, your anal whore, your compliant, nasty fucked up little bitch. Your cock is so deep in my ass hole. I love being fucked in the ass by you. I need it, I want it. Is my virgin ass tight enough for you? Do you enjoy forcing that big prick up my pooper? Are you going to cum in my ass? Are you going to make me clean my own shit off your cock---I hope so!" She intoned.

Very quickly, I came in that hot, buttery, tight little cherry butt. In case she had second thoughts, I pulled my dick from her ass and shoved it into her waiting mouth and she cleaned it like a pro. We fell asleep, both too fucked out to go another round until morning.

At dawn, I woke her with cock. I made love to her, slow, tender, but also hard, deep and long. I pressed her down into the mattress, pinning her arms over her head and just fucked her, holding off for close to 30 minutes, wanting her to remember this fuck for the rest of her life. She came several times; finally I dumped a load as close to her womb as possible. To her surprise, I licked my own cum from her pussy and made her cum one more time.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,880 Followers