Mary Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,890 Followers

We both got up a while later, donning minimum clothing. Some folks had gone home, but several remained, and like good, dutiful, house guests, had made coffee and breakfast. All of them came over and gave her a hug and a tender kiss. This was pretty much the same group that had fucked her up the night before.

"It's just sex, baby, getting off., nothing personal, but you took it like a trouper." Claire said. And somehow, Mary seemed very satisfied to have been accepted by my depraved circle of friends.

I started to chat with Mary. "Mary you're not a classic sub, but far more likely a dom who just gets off on pain and humiliation, but in your heart, I really think you want to be holding that whip. I've only met one other woman like you; she'd submit to all sorts of abuse, and get off on it, but then would want to take the whip and get some payback."

I continued. "Now maybe I'm wrong, and I'm not a marriage counselor, but maybe you and Carl need to add some S&M to your bedroom---or get some damned help! Neither of you strike me as completely happy with your sex life---or you wouldn't be here, and since you've just cheated with who knows how many people, you must know that Carl is fucking that little administrative assistant, Pam. Now I've fucked Pam, once, and she's nothing special. She can't suck cock worth a damned and wouldn't let me near her ass. She's pretty in bed and her pussy is nice and tight, and she moves a little, but, from my perspective, it wasn't worth a second shot."

I continued. "I just fucked you in both your pussy and your ass and you are one fine little fuck. If I were married to you, and we fucked like that every day, you wouldn't catch me near Pam's little twat. Maybe, just maybe, if you and Carl could get all that bitchiness and repressed anger out at home, you'd both be easier to live with. What do you think?"

Mary responded. "You're very perceptive. What I liked about the abuse was knowing I couldn't be broken, knowing I could take it, but I did get off on it---I came until I almost passed out. You're also right, I want to inflict some damage and I could really get off on it. I don't sense that you're the kind of man who would let me do it to you."

She went on. "Bluntly, I've never been so completely owned and dominated by any man. You'll own me for the rest of my life. I'd probably blow you in front of Carl if you ordered me to. When all is said and done, the most satisfying, the most sublime part of the last twelve hours was being completely and absolutely dominated---possessed---by you. I loved everything you did to me, everything you made me do, but this morning, when you pinned me to the bed and pressed your body against mine---trapped me underneath you so that I couldn't escape---I had the most amazing and satisfying string of orgasms I've ever had in my life. I just don't think Carl could ever take me the way you did. I do love the guy, in spite of his faults. I think I bust his balls hoping he'll get angry and show a little more authority."

I wasn't finished giving my speech "You guys need to talk or you'll be in divorce court, and that sucks for two young children. Before you leave, I'm going to give you a card from a friend of mine. He's a top notch marriage and sex therapist. His methods are a little unorthodox, but he gets results. You won't have any trouble getting Carl to go, he does what you tell him to do, plus he knows it's not working."

I went on. "If I find out that you told Carl about Pam, or if you try to get her in trouble, I'll share your night's romp with him. Let me say one last thing. We're going to go sailing. I'll be glad to drive you home, if you don't want to stay. Tonight won't be a repeat of last night. The boat trip is a couples kind of thing. There will certainly be some fucking and sucking, but nothing too weird. You're welcome to stay and I'd like you to stay. You're an attractive girl and I enjoyed fucking you. I'd enjoy fucking you some more, in whichever orifice you prefer. No whips and chains, just some nice friendly sport fucking---if you're not too sore." I finished my speech.

"I love sailing." She replied with a smile. "And I'm sure that after a couple of Advil and a few hours rest, all of my orifices will be ready for your cock. But I was sort of hoping, at least once, as you're fucking my cunt or ass from behind that you'd do a girl a favor and give my cheeks a good slapping. I also don't think my mouth can take a serious fucking, but I actually give great head and would like nothing better than swallowing a big load of your sweet, sticky cum." She said, stroking my dick as she spoke.

I responded. "We're leaving in half and hour, so including a quick shower, there's more than enough time for you to prove that you aren't overstating your oral prowess." And with that comment, I led her back to the bedroom.

"Blow me bitch. Prove that mouth of yours is worthy of having my cock in it." I told her.

And she did, leaving absolutely no doubt that she was absolutely a first class cock sucker who thoroughly enjoyed her work.

"That's how I keep Carl in line." She coolly stated. "I bust his balls, but always dangle the carrot of a blow job from the best cock sucker he's ever known. If I don't blow him for two days, he'll do anything I want to get his dick in my mouth. That's how I got him to propose." And with that, she softly took my balls in her mouth and lovingly caressed then with her tongue.

"You are one nasty, ball busting bitch, Mary." I replied.

"You're right." She said. "But for the rest of the weekend, I just want to be your little ball sucking bitch. Take me any way and any time you want me. I'll never forget your cock---but I damned sure don't want you to ever forget my mouth, cunt and ass."

I took Mary at her word, taking her pussy and ass on separate occasions on the boat, once as the other couples, involved in their own exploits, couldn't help but enjoy the show. When we returned home with our catch, she blew me, submissively, on her knees in the shower, after which I ate her steamy cunt and fingered her slick little pooper.

We had dinner and after dinner drinks, and the other couples began to drift off to their own homes. Mary and I were soon naked in the hot tub again; I bent her over the edge, taking her hard and fast from the rear, slapping that full ass of hers until it regained it crimson hue. We drifted back to the bedroom and quickly fell asleep, so exhausted that we didn't awake until dawn. I took her ass, again, as the sun rose.

No guests were present on Sunday. Carl would arrive to pick her up around 6:00 PM. We stayed naked all day. She started to dress and I told her not to. She did as she was told. We fucked over and over, basically every time my dick got hard. Mary was an expert at getting a man's dick hard. Just before we decided to clean up in preparation for Carl's arrival, I took her ass for one last time.

Mary had Carl at the sex therapist the very next week. It became obvious that Carl was less tense and more relaxed at work. I saw Mary several times; she still had Carl wrapped around her little finger, but seemed to have become a little softer and avoided publicly humiliating him.

I would never invite them to one of my depraved parties as a couple; I didn't want my boss to know that much about my private life. It was unlikely that she would share her experiences with him.

About a month later, again at a company party, Mary and I got a chance for a private chat. I opened the conversation by noting that thing seemed much better between them.

"Things are much better." she replied. "Carl's become a real tiger in the bedroom, I actually think his dick has grown and gotten harder," She laughed. "I rimmed him the other night, tongued his dirty hole, jerked his cock and he came in buckets. Last night, for the first time, I got him to reciprocate and, this time he really got off on it. I know he wants to fuck my ass, but I'm saving it until I need to use it."

She coolly continued. "The problem is, I kind of miss getting my ass fucked. You bastard, you got me into anal, and now you're not there to stuff my pooper full of cock. 'Got any plans this weekend? Carl has to go out of town."

"Maybe Carl could drop you off on the way to the airport. Do you want me to invite friends over, or keep it private?" I asked innocently.

"Just you lover and that magnificent, fat, long, hard cock up my tight little ass---or anywhere else you want to put it." She stated.

Carl ended up going out of town on a weekend about once a month for the rest of his year in the job. He'd often drop her off at my place to go sailing, if they could make arrangements for the kids with the grand parents---and we usually did find time to sail, but not always.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,890 Followers