Mary Jane: Super Whore Iss. 00

Story Info
MJ and Peter experiment.
1.1k words
3.97
102.8k
24
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Jane: Super Whore Issue 00

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story, Marvel Comics does. It is an erotic story, so anyone not of age shouldn't read it. Feedback is greatly appreciated, send to the link below.. Thanks, and enjoy.

Prologue: Sexual Exploration

Mary Jane Watson-Parker turned off the shower and stepped out. She picked up a towel and rubbed it over her naked body, drying herself. Then she put on a bath robe and left the steamy bathroom. MJ entered the bedroom she shared with her husband, Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man. Being the wife of a super hero meant a lot of nights without her true love. As a result, Mary Jane had become very skilled with a vibrator. But she didn't need it tonight, because Peter was waiting naked on their bed for her.

Mary Jane climbed on top of her lover and moaned softly as she felt him enter her. This was the first time they had made love in three months. She had forgotten how good the real thing felt. She moved rhythmically on top of him. It wasn't long before he came inside her. She let out a cry of passion as she felt his warm seed fill her and her pussy tightened around his cock as she came, too. After a month of nothing but self-induced sex, MJ was ready to fuck Peter until they both died of exhaustion. Peter had other plans. Just as Mary Jane was starting to thrust against him again, he pushed her off of him and got off the bed.

"Goddammit, Peter," Mary Jane said, angrily. "If you're going crime fighting, I swear you'll never see me again."

"Easy, honey," Peter replied, soothingly. "I just thought you'd like to try something different."

"Oh," she said, slightly embarrassed. "I'm sorry. What 'something different' are you talking about?"

Peter returned with a camcorder, grinning. "How about we make a movie?"

"You mean our own, private porno?" MJ asked. Peter nodded, and she joined him in grinning. "Sounds great."

Peter set up the camera on a tripod so that it had a good view of them, then returned to the bed. MJ grabbed hold of Peter's drooping cock and rubbed her hands over it. She leaned forward and brought it into her mouth, running her tongue over his head and down the shaft. Peter moaned with pleasure as she did this, as well as played with his balls with her hands. She began deep throating him, taking his entire length into her mouth and then withdrawing slowly, sucking on him every inch of the way. The sensations flew through Peter and he couldn't hold out for long. MJ felt him tense and knew what was about to happen. Normally, she'd have just sucked him down and drank all his cum, but seeing the little red recording light gave her an idea. She pulled her mouth off of his dick and held her face in front of it, closing her eyes. Seconds later, she felt a warm glob of fluid land on her face, followed by others. She smiled and darted her tongue out to lick up a drop that was slowly dripping past her mouth. She let out a little moan as she tasted his cum. She used her fingers to scoop up the rest of the fluid and brought it to her lips, sucking her finger clean, making sure all of this was in direct view of the camera.

When she finished, Mary Jane laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her right hand snaked down her body, over her slim stomach and between her legs. She slid a finger into her cunt, pushing it deep inside and then bringing it out slowly. Her left hand went to her large tits, pinching at her nipples, making them hard. She used two fingers on her right hand to spread her pussy lips open and winked at Peter. He smiled, taking his cue and crawling up to MJ. He lowered his head between her legs and started using his own fingers to stimulate Mary Jane. He started with a single finger, then added a second, working up her juices. He pulled his fingers out, and dipped his head down, running his tongue from one end of her slit to the other. MJ arched her back and let out a long moan. Peter kept up his attack, pushing his tongue into her cunt. Her cries became louder until she finally came. Peter drank up her juices, then crawled up and kissed MJ on the lips. Their mouths opened and their tongues swirled around in each other's mouths, tasting their own cum from each other.

Mary Jane reached around and gripped Peter's ass, squeezing. "I sure hope you've got more, tiger," she said, smiling seductively. He indeed did, already rock hard. He started to kiss and suck on her breasts and nipples, running them between his teeth gently. This caused MJ to moan more. She grabbed his has and tried pushing him down against her, desperately wanting his cock in her. Peter kept teasing her for a little while longer, then finally gave in. He positioned himself at her entrance, and pushed in very slowly. This only tortured MJ more. She moaned, frustrated. "Dammit, Parker, quit stalling and fuck me!" Peter chuckled a little, then thrust into her fast and hard. MJ cried out and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close to her. Her sweaty breasts pressed against his chest and she could feel her aroused nipples being pressed against his muscles. This turned her on immensely, and she began humping up against him, trying to get as much of him inside her as possible. She pushed him over onto his back and proceeded to go into a sex frenzy, fucking him like mad. She paused only briefly, every time she climaxed, only to start up again. She couldn't get enough of him suddenly, and she could almost feel the eye of the camera capturing every thrust and hump of their movements.

Peter was using ever ounce of his strength not to cum. It finally got to the point that he couldn't hold it any longer. "I'm gonna cum!" he said, his voice strained. MJ quickly got off of him and grabbed hold of his cock, aiming it at her sweaty tits. The first shot went over her breasts and landed just below her neck. Stream after stream of cum shot out of Peter's dick, covering Mary Jane's tits. Cum dribbled over her nipples and down in her cleavage. Finally, his load was spent and his rod started to droop. MJ rubbed her hands over her breasts, spreading the cum around. She raised one of her breasts to her mouth, extended her tongue and licked a large glob up, right up to the tip of her nipple. As she swallowed, the camera ran out of film. Not a bad way to end Mary Jane Watson-Parker's first porno tape, but certainly not her last.

To Be Continued...