Mary Jane: Super Whore Iss. 07

Story Info
Spidey convinces Black Cat to do a video.
1.9k words
4.38
55.6k
11
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Jane: Super Whore Issue Seven: Pur of the Black Cat - Part One

It had been a week since Serena Jensen had come to live with Mary Jane, Peter, and Ben. In that time, she'd been told about Peter and Ben's secret, night time activites fighting crime and she seemed alright with it. She had promised to keep her lips sealed and not spill the secret to anyone. It didn't take long for her and Ben to get together and now they shared a bedroom. The sounds of the two fucking were frequently heard throughout the apartment. Occasionally, Serena and MJ would get together for some fun of their own and what Serena had yet to tell MJ was that she had had sex with Peter the other night. She didn't think she'd mind, but Peter had sworn her to secrecy so she kept her mouth shut.

Mary Jane's movies had been selling incredibly well, they hadn't really slowed down since they first started putting them out. If it kept up, as much money as they were making, they wouldn't have to do anything else again. Unless, of course, they wanted to. That's how the third movie came about. Peter and Ben were off fighting crime one night, and MJ and Serena were sitting around in front of their new computer, checking email. Mary Jane got tons of it now, filled with all sorts of things. Fantasies with her as the star, naked pictures from her male, and female, fans, compliments on how beautiful she was, and also requests for who she should 'do' next.

Most of them were totally impossible, being as they involved Spider-Man's villains. She tried to hide a blush as she read about someone wanting to see her and Venom hook up. Too bad there wasn't a camera present for that, she thought. She'd have loved to watch herself being absorbed by the symbiote. It was still the most pleasure she'd ever had. She tried to push her thoughts away from it and keep reading the email. Finally, she came to a scenario that was not just possible, but fun- sounding. She smirked and got Serena's attention. The 'maid' had printed out one of the male nude pictures MJ had recieved and had been fingering herself while looking it over.

"Check this out," she said. "Somebody wants to see me and the Black Cat together. Peter knows her, I wonder if he could get her to be in a vid with me."

Serena's eyes widened and her attention immediately went from the pic to Mary Jane. "Seriously? Oh, you gotta let me be in that one with you," she said. "I've heard stories about how limber and flexible the Black Cat is. Please?" She looked pleadingly at her friend.

MJ giggled. "I don't see why not. If the person who wants to see me and Black Cat thinks the idea of two chicks is hot, they should think three is practically orgasmic."

"Damn straight, it is," Serena said, a sultry smile coming over her lips. She leaned in and gave MJ a deep kiss on the lips, before pulling back and looking at her, a bit concerned. "You think Peter'll go for it?"

Mary Jane gave Serena a wink. "If he's not, he will be." The two laughed and went back to kissing, their hands playing across each other's bodies.

****

Later that night, after MJ and Serena had given each other multiple orgasms and Peter and Ben had returned, Mary Jane brought up the idea of doing a third installment of her porno series with Black Cat. Peter seemed a bit dubious about the idea, but Mary Jane brought up the fact that now that there were four of them living in the apartment, their costs were going up and she told a little white lie about their sales starting to drop, and to seal the deal, she promised him copious amounts of sexual favors. In the end, Peter caved and said he'd go have a chat with the Cat.

The next night, Peter gave Felicia Hardy a call and asked her to meet him on the top of a nearby building. She agreed and Peter went to get his costume on. Ben tried to get him to let him come, but Peter refused. He left the apartment and swung to the meeting place. It wasn't very far away, so he was there in no time. A short time later, Black Cat arrived.

"What's up, Spider?" she asked as she appeared out of the shadows in her skin-tight black costume with white patches of fluff. The costume accented her marvelous breasts greatly and Peter could already feel a twinge of arrousal course through his body. Her long, wavy white hair flowed down over her shoulders and there was a slight smirk on her face.

"There was something I wanted to talk with you about," he said, a little embarassed. Who do you tell a girl that your wife wants to have sex with them? And video tape it for hundreds of other people to watch, no less. Thinking that way just made Peter think about how he'd done just that, and it was his wife being exposed the most, so he just stopped thinking about it.

"Something we couldn't talk about over the phone?" she asked. She raised an eyebrow, obviously curious. She was a sly woman and there was no putting anything past her. She'd already noticed the slightly increased bulge in Peter's crotch and it amused her. She was already pondering ways of making the bulge grow even more. Her and Spidey had never actually had sex. She'd only given him head a couple of times.

"Well, we could've, but I sorta wanted to see you in person to talk about it," he replied. He was nervous, and it didn't help matters that just looking at Felicia was turning him on. "Have you heard about the, uh, videos... me and MJ have been making?" he asked finally.

The Cat nodded slowly, her smirk growing a little. "I'm actually guilty of owning them," she said. "Very... stimulating." She twirled her hair back behind her and leaned back against a large air conditioning unit and crossed her arms just under her large breasts, pressing them together a little. "What about them?" She knew her posture would drive Pete a little wild, and that was exactly her intention.

Peter's eyes locked onto Felicia's large breasts, now being firmly pressed together. The tightness in the lower part of his costume escalated. "Uhh... well... you see... MJ wanted to know if, uh..." he was trying hard to stop stammering, but it didn't seem to be working very well. Dammit, Parker! he cursed himself. Get ahold of yourself.

Felicia's smirk turned into a flat out grin. Not only had she gotten the desired response, but it seemed as if Peter was trying to ask her to star in a porno flick with his wife. She'd fooled around with other women before, and Mary Jane was certainly one of the sexiest ones she knew, but at the same time, she wondered if she couldn't get a little more out of the deal. "You want me to be in one of your videos, Spider?"

Spidey swallowed hard. "Um, yea," he finally answered. "I'll understand if you don't want to do it. It was probably a stupid idea for me to even ask."

She shook her head, her silver hair moving side to side. "No, no," she said. "I'd be glad to do it... for a price."

Peter was stunned by her answer. "Oh... well, okay. How much do you want? We've got tons of money now."

Felicia's grin widened. "Not money, Spider... you." She could tell by the shift in his mask that Peter's jaw had just dropped open. "If I'm gonna let you film me having sex with your wife, I want to know what it feels like to be her. Which means I want to know what it feels like to have you inside me. Just once."

He immediatly thought that it would be totally wrong to have sex with her. It would be cheating. But on the other hand, wasn't what MJ doing techincally cheating? And wasn't even getting blow jobs from

Black Cat also cheating? Would MJ really care if he and Felicia fucked? And for that matter, why would she even have to know? He felt another twinge in his pants and his mind was made up. He nodded. "Alright," he said. "Where? Here?"

The Black Cat shrugged, moving away from the A/C unit and towards Spidey. "Why not?" she said. "It's as good a place as any. Dark, quiet, private." Several steps later and she was standing right in front of him. Her hands went to his mask, lifting it up enough to reveal his mouth, which she quickly kissed. Peter kissed back and their tongues met and entwined. Felicia moved one of her hands down to the hardness between Peter's legs. In an instant, he had a full erection straining against the fabric of his costume.

Spidey's own hands moved to Felica's tits, giving them a squeeze. She moaned into his mouth and found her way into the lower part of his costume. He felt her soft hand on his cock, sliding her fingers over him. She stroked his hard on and he squeezed her boobs as they made out for a short period of time. Then their hands took on the purpose of disrobing. They helped each other take of their costumes and before long all either of them wore were their masks.

Felicia dropped to her knees and took Peter's manhood into her mouth, something she always enjoyed doing. She deepthroated his entire length down her throat, sucking on him long and hard and making him moan. She knew all the right tricks to give Pete tons of pleasure and get him over the edge in a matter of minutes, but she didn't want it to end that soon. So she released him from her mouth and stood back up and kissed him again, wrapping her arms around him.

Peter took advantage of her standing up and reached around her, gripping her firm ass and lifting her up. He turned around and pressed her slim body against the wall, feeling her long legs wrap around his waist. His cock was at a perfect angle now and he pushed his way into her, feeling the warm walls of her vagina wrap around him. They both let out simulatneous moans as they joined together. He kept pushing into her until he could push no further, then they started to work towards finding a good rhythm.

As they found it, Spidey's head dropped down to the Black Cat's large melons and began to lick and suck on her nipples. She tilted her head back, resting it against the wall, and let out loud moans of pleasure. She rocked up and down, her back scrapping against the bricks of the wall as Peter fucked her. He moved slowly at first, but he was quickly starting to pick up speed. It wasn't long before he was pounding into her and she was letting out even louder cries of passion. She felt his hot cum spill into her and it sent her over the edge as well.

Peter released her and they both dropped to the ground of the rooftop, panting heavily, covered in sweat. They took a few minutes before regaining enough energy to gather their costumes back up and start to put them back on. Once they were redressed, Black Cat turned back to Spider-Man and grinned. "Very good, Spider. I'll do the video for you."

Peter grinned back at her. "Great," he said. "And maybe afterwards, we can celebrate with another little... get together."

Felicia nodded. "I'd love it."

To Be Continued...