Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Story Info
Mary-Kate has a secret about Ashley.
1.4k words
3.62
29.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear Diary,

Today is the fifth day of this new house. I haven't written in a while, because we've been packing. This house is in the middle of a forest. A perfect setting for a horror movie. Its different, my sister and I have to share a bed. At the age of eighteen we are still living with our parents. My dad is too protective, but I love him that way. But that's not why I'm writing.

I have a major secret: I love Ashley's feet. I keep staring. I don't know what's gotten into me. I start to feel horny when I see them. This is a thing bad, aright?

Ashley and I are really close. We are the only siblings I know who kiss each other. Not in any sexual way but in a sisterly way. But the feelings I have about her feet are the sexual ones.

12/12/13"

I shut off the IPad and put it to the side.

"Whatcha doing sister?" Ashley asked barefoot on the bed.

"You know, writing in my diary." I responded.

"Really? Let's read it."

"No."

"Why? I'll let you read mine?"

"No thanks."

"I'll read mine anyways. 11/12/13: The final day of packing. I'm liking this house. To bad is it's in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere. I have to share a bed with my sis. I don't mind. The thing most people don't know is that me and my sister love each other more than most twins. We kiss each other goodnight. I don't thinks that's weird. Do you?"

I shook my head, "I find it normal."

"Thanks." she gave me a kiss. That kiss felt more than 'sisterly love'. "Anyway. I like this house and I hope we will live here for long. I'm not ready to give up my teenage life yet. Whatcha think?"

"It's really nice."

"Do you like it, here?"

"Yes."

"Do you like sleeping next to me?"

"Course, I love everything about you."

"I'll tell you the worst thing. My feet are aching. Mind if you rub them?"

"Not at all." I felt great. I tried to act cooly. I hope it came out that way.

She put her feet on my lap. And I began with her heels. The feeling was amazing. She lyed down. I move to her soles. I used my thumbs and dug in there. Then I moved to each individual toe.

"Thanks, sis."

"No problem." I spoke, but I wanted to do more.

"I love you being my sis. I'm so lucky to have you."

I felt like I was gonna cry.

"Now let me read your diary."

"I'll read it to you. Its very similar to yours.

Dear Diary,

Today is the fifth day of this new house. I haven't written in a while, because we've been packing. This house is in the middle of a forest. A perfect setting for a horror movie. My sister and I have to share a bed. At the age of eighteen we are still living with our parents. My dad is too protective, but I love him that way.

Ashley and I are really close. We are the only siblings I know who kiss each other. Not in any sexual way but in a sisterly way. But I wouldn't change her for the world."

She hugged me ,"Aw, that's amazing. I love you."

Then she gave me another kiss. I felt really wet.

I told her, "I need to use the bathroom."

I closed the toilet lid, sat down and began rubbing my clit. I shouldn't do this. It's wrong. But it feels right.

Later that night. We were getting ready for bed. And she said, "I need to show you something."

I responded, "What?"

She asked me to sit on the bed and I did. She pulled down her jammie bottoms and showed me her hairless vagina. I'm not gonna lie. It was very pretty. Why was she showing me this.

"I tried shaving. Do you think I did it well?"

"Looks fine."

She gave me a kiss and we went to sleep. Those kisses felt more sexually every time.

The next morning. Ashley woke me up very suddenly.

"We are late sis. For the shoot."

"Holy shit." The shoot was very important. I was rushing.

She told me. "We need to share the shower today, if we want to not be late."

I nodded. Her naked body against mine. Amazing.

We both got in and started to wash each other. It seemed nothing was of limits. Ashley washed my tits and I did the same for her. Then she rubbed my cunt. It felt amazing. I did the same for her and she moaned. It was weird. We dried off and we got changed.

Thankfully we made the shoot. But the shoot was torture. The director made us be barefoot and hold each others legs. Her feet were amazing. But not expressing my self was terrible.

Throughout the shoot I could not stop thinking about her moan. Why? Did she like it too? Who knows?

We got home.

Ashley and I never go out. I love her company. I don't need friends when I have her.

Then she confronted me about that moan.

"Earlier today. I am sorry I moaned when you rubbed my pussy. I got pretty aroused. Won't happen again."

"It's no big deal. I get aroused when I get my pussy rubbed. It's just nature."

"Aww thanks."

She hugged me and gave me a kiss.

"I'm ready for bed, you?" she said to me.

"Yeah."

I moved towards her and she held me.

"Have you had sex?" she asked me.

"No. Have you?"

"No. But I really want to."

"Me too."

Ashley lowered her pyjama bottoms and rubbed her clothed cunt.

"Sis? What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to know how 'sex' feels."

"Okay. I have something to show you."

I got up and went into the closet. I pulled out a shoe box and placed it on our bed.

"This is what you want. But you can't asked where I got it."

"What is it?"

"Inside is something secret. Firstly, I need you to swear you won't tell anyone what's in here."

"Okay. I swear."

I opened the box. It contained a pink strap-on. I got it from a friend at work. Never used it.

"What the fuck?" that was Ashley's first response.

"It's a strap-on."

"I know what the fuck it is. So are we gonna use it?"

"If we use it we are basically having sex."

"I will do it to you, if you do it to me. What do you say?"

"One condition..."

"Anything."

I swallowed my breath.

"Let me suck your toes."

"What!?"

"I love your feet. Please?"

"Okay. Let's have sex."

She went in the bathroom and I stripped completely naked. I then put on the strap on. I lyed down on the bed waiting for her.

She walked out completely naked. If my dick was real I would've came.

"You like?" she asked.

"Yes, you are gorgeous."

"Thanks."

She got on top of me and hovered of my fake cock. I grabbed her tits and played with her nipples. She moaned and slowly pushed down on the cock. It penetrated her slowly. She grabbed my wandering hand and sucked on my fingers.

She rid me and I loved it. I used my other hand and rubbed her clit. This made her moan louder.

"Sis, I love you." she told me.

"I love you too."

Then she came.

"Fuck, sis, you make me feel good. Now let's swap."

I took off the strap-on and revealed my pussy to her. She took the toy from me and put it on herself.

She was on her knees so I crawled to the cock and licked her juices.

"Dirty girl." she told me.

I then pushed her on her back. I straddled her cock and rid it like there was no tomorrow. I came almost immediately.

I fell next to her, into her arms. She gave me a kiss. And I gave one back. Then she gave one for longer. And I returned the favour. We finally gave up this 'sisterly' charade and made out.

"Don't think I forgot, Kate."

She put her feet up to my face. And I began sucking. It was what I wanted.

"A foot fetish? That's not like you."

She retracted her feet and stuck her big toe in my vagina.

"Oh fuck." I needed to let something go.

I came immediately.

"I love you, Ashley."

"I love you too."

"Now what if daddy caught us?"

"I don't know. We'd probably get killed."

"Yeah. Thank God we didn't."

"Now let's get some sleep."

We held each other. And we knew this was the start. Scissoring, anal and more feet fiascos.

I'm ready!