Mary Kay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,123 Followers

Lisa giggled. "Mark doesn't care if you want to stay." She lifted upward until his six inch torpedo was 99% exposed.

"What? No...Oh God...I can't." As much as she knew she had to leave she couldn't take her eyes off of the union of man and woman.

"Yes, join us," Mark smiled after twisting his upper body to the side to see the startled woman. He smiled when Lisa dropped her moist hole all the way back down to the bottom.

"No...I uh...I just need to change." She hurried to the dresser and pulled out a pair of jeans and a tee shirt.

"I promise you that you will really enjoy it," Lisa said still looking away.

But Beth carried her clothing into the bathroom and changed. A couple of minutes later she moved out to get her purse and head downstairs. Again she froze when she saw that Mark was now on top with Lisa's legs wrapped around his hips. "OH GOD MARK FUCK ME! DON'T STOP!!"

Beth walked out with her face and body glowing red from the embarrassment and the excitement. She leaned against the wall to get her breath before heading down to the lobby to call her husband. Since Texas was two hours difference she knew he would still be in work. It rang for four times until a female's voice answered it. "Hello?"

She was silent for a few seconds. "Uh Hi...I'm looking for Bill Billings?" The woman didn't answer her but Beth heard her ask, "Danny is your friend's name Bill?"

Ten seconds later Danny spoke. "Beth?"

"Uh yes Beth," she said firmly. "Where is Bill?" She heard music in the background and figured they were in the strip bar again.

Danny chuckled. "Well since you gave him permission he's enjoying himself in one of the back rooms. But don't worry I gave him some extra rubbers."

She waited to see if he was going to say he was joking but he didn't respond. "So he's fucking one of the dancers?"

"Yeah isn't that what you told him to do? Man, I wish my wife was as forgiving as you. Say maybe when you get back you and I can...you know."

"Fuck you Danny," she growled into the phone before hanging it up. Now pissed, she moved out onto the boardwalk to calm down and think. She walked a long way and about twenty minutes later her phone rang. She saw that it was Bill's cell phone. She didn't answer it. After stopping at one of the pizza shops she headed back to the hotel. It was happy hour in the bar so she wanted to see if Jack was around.

*

Jack thought about calling Beth a few times after the noon incident but figured it was over. He head back to the bar and had a few drinks with his frat buddies when the Mary Kay women started walking in. He held back looking for Beth but realized that she wasn't there. The men and women started mingling so when a cute woman his age walked up to him he didn't shy away.

"Hi I'm Amber," she announced.

"Jack, how are you doing?"

"Could be better if you buy me a drink."

He had seen girls this forward before he met his wife. "I can." He waved for the bartender to come over. After she ordered she moved next to him at the bar making sure her tiny left boob pressed into his left bicep. Jack moved back. "I take it you are with Mary Kay."

"Yep...one of those wild women," she grinned looking down at his crotch without shame. "But now it's time to party. Come on let's dance."

Jack normally wouldn't have bothered but after Beth kicking him out he decided to rebuild his hurt ego. A few other couples had moved onto the small dance floor and with the bar music playing he pulled the girl into his arms.

*

Beth could see that the bar was crowded. She stayed by the door peeking inside for about five minutes but when she didn't see him or Lisa she maneuvered up to the bar and order a glass of wine. Moment's later Lisa walked up behind her.

"Sorry about before. I should have put the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the door."

"You should have," Beth said still somewhat pissed. "So what was that about me joining you two?"

"It was Mark's idea. Jack told him what happened and he figured you were now available."

"He did huh?" She sipped her wine as she glanced across the room at Mark who smiled and tipped his beer bottle her way. "Two's company and three's a crowd."

"I've done a threesome once with another girl and it can be quite fun," Lisa whispered.

Beth let the come on sink in. "Hey we have a few more days. Who knows what will happen."

Lisa moved closer. "What's going on?"

"Well I called home and found out that my husband is going past a hand and blow job."

"He fucked someone?"

"Basically that's a way to put it," Beth answered. She saw Jack walking her way and smiled until she saw the younger dark haired woman walking behind him. She turned and faced the bar quickly.

While dancing Amber had rubbed her leg directly against his manhood and had nibbled on his neck. He remembered that his buddy told him long ago that if a cute girl comes onto you that strong then you better run away. He pushed her leg back and then her body. "I'm married."

"I used to be," she grinned. "So what happens in Atlantic City stays in Atlantic City."

"I need a drink," he said before turning and walking back towards the bar. As he pushed through some people he saw Beth's smile. But then he saw her frown and turn away. "Hi Jack," Lisa said as he walked up to them.

"Hi Lisa. Hi Beth." She didn't turn around.

"Come on let's go somewhere," Amber said taking his arm and pulling him back a few feet.

"Uh...why don't you wait for me in the lobby?"

She smiled and wiggled her little ass as she walked away.

"Uh...I have to go by...Mark," Lisa said knowing he wanted to talk to her roomie.

"It didn't take you long," Beth said turning around.

"I don't owe you an explanation. But, she came on to me."

"Whatever," Beth said turning back around but he grabbed her elbow and held her facing him.

"I'm sorry what happened. I didn't plan on it happening but it did. I wish I could take it back."

"She's more your age," Beth said feeling hurt, excited and pissed at the same time.

"She's also not married."

"Oh that's it," Beth forced a smile. "She's dangerous and could cause you some problems back home. I'm safe."

"That's not it. I mean yeah some of it but...I really like you Beth."

Her green eyes stared into his to measure his sincerity. "I need to spend tonight alone." She finished her wine and turned to the bartender. "Room 812."

Jack stood quietly figuring that it was over until she moved up to him and whispered, "I really like you a lot too."

*

Beth walked out and saw Amber smirking at her as she walked by. It was weird but she felt jealous that this girl was coming on to the guy she had only known one day. She moved into her room and flopped back on the bed. One part of her wanted to go find Jack and fuck his brains out but the other part told her to stay away. She thought about calling Bill but didn't want to get into an argument. She dosed off and woke to a dark room. She started drifting off again when the phone rang. She figured it was Bill. "Hi honey."

"Lisa?" A man's voice asked.

"Uh...no sorry this is her roommate."

"Hi, this is Lisa's husband Tom. Is she available?"

"No...I mean she's not here right now. I uh..think she's meeting with some Mary Kay folks. Can I give her a message?"

"Uh yeah. Tell her I've been trying to call her. Her mother fell and broke her ankle. She asked for Lisa."

"Oh that's terrible. I'll see if I can find her." They said their goodbyes and she walked to her purse. She had written down Jack's room number and figured Lisa was probably screwing Mark again. After calling to find it busy she fixed her hair and headed up two floors.

"1047," she said walking up to the door and tapping on it. She didn't get a response and tapped again. Again there was no response. She started walking away when the door opened. She turned and saw Jack's head peeking out at her. "Jack."

He smiled. "I was hoping it was you." He opened the door enough for her to see his bare chest.

"I'm looking for Lisa," she said realizing that he thought she came there to continue their play.

"I think they are still at the bar. What's up?"

"Her mother fell and broke her ankle. She wants to talk to Lisa. I uh...tried to call but your phone was busy."

"I was talking to my wife," Jack said. "Do you want to wait and I'll get dressed to help you find her."

"I can wait out here."

"It's up to you," he smiled. Moments later she walked by his nearly naked body into his room. She turned and sat on the nearest bed. "Sorry I'm not dressed but you've already seen me and..."

"What happened with the younger woman?"

"I told her I wasn't interested," he replied. Just seeing her in his room was causing his libido to stir. He turned and opened a drawer to pull out a black polo shirt. After putting it on he found and pair of jeans and slipped into them. "I'm ready."

They hurried down to the bar and didn't see them around. Jack saw one of Mark's best friends and asked him if he had seen him.

He laughed. "Mark knew you were in the room and the girl he was with had her roommate in her room so he borrowed my room key. I think they had another woman with them."

"Was her name Amber?" Jack asked.

"Yeah that was her name. My room is 636. Here is my extra key."

"Do you want to call?" Jack asked Beth.

"No, I want to make sure she understands the message. She had a lot to drink when I was down here."

As they rode up the elevator Beth moved closer. "Have you ever been with two women at the same time?"

He laughed. "No and I'm sure my wife wouldn't be interested. How about you?"

"Of course not...but it does sound interesting. I wouldn't know what to do."

The elevator opened and they walked to the door. He put his ear to the door and heard some suspicious noises. "I think they are going for it." He started to knock but she grabbed his wrist. "Do you want to sneak in and check it out?"

She blushed and nodded. Seconds later he pushed the door slowly open and let her by. She heard the bed squeaking and the moaning before peeking around the corner. Her eyes opened wide when she saw Lisa on all fours. Mark was fucking her doggie style and Lisa's face was between Amber's wide open bare legs.

Beth had to cover her mouth to prevent gasping out loud. Mark was shorter than Jack but had a nice firm ass. She felt Jack move up behind her and rub his hardness against her soft cheeks. Her eyes closed until she remembered what she was there for. "LISA!"

Mark's hips froze and the three of them on the bed looked around at Beth. "HEY LET'S DO A FIVESOME!" The doggie man suggested.

Lisa turned and dropped her lips back to Amber's shaven pussy.

"Lisa your husband called and said your mother fell and broke her ankle. She wants you to call her."

"Shit," Lisa cursed. She fell onto her side which dislodged Mark's pink wet stick. She moved to the other bed not caring that Jack was seeing her naked for the first time. "I'll be right back."

Both Jack and Beth were getting some eye-fulls. Mark turned and fell onto his back proud of his raised cock. Next to him Amber still had her legs spread open also not caring who saw her sex.

"Why don't you two join us?" Amber asked. Her right hand moved seductively down over her pierced navel until her middle finger opened her pussy lips. They saw her clitty also pierced.

Beth ignored the invitation. "Jack and I are going for a walk."

"We are?" Jack asked surprised.

"Yes."

*

They rode down the elevator with Lisa. "What did you say to my husband?"

"I covered for you. You were with some Mary Kay ladies."

"Thanks." Lisa said getting off on the eighth floor.

"Where are we going?" Jack asked after they left the hotel and walked out onto the boardwalk.

"I want to see the ocean."

After moving down the wooden stairs they took off their shoes and walked through the sand toward the breaking waves. The lights from the hotels and shops gave enough light and as they got near the water the light became very dim.

"Come on," she giggled before running towards the small waves breaking up the wet sand. They held hands with their shoes in the other hand. "Ohhh it's so cold." Neither cared that their jeans were getting wet up to their knees. He moved behind her and stopped when she turned around and moved into his arms. Nothing was said as their lips touched and opened. His hands cupped her soft bum while her hands curled around his neck for support. They kissed until a bigger wave almost knocked them over. He pulled his lips away. "Beth.."

"Shhh, don't talk," she said taking his hand again and walking him back to where the wet sand stopped. She turned and sat down and when he did the same she turned and their kissing resumed. Their bodies fell back onto the soft sand with his on the bottom and hers soon on top.

Both were hot and gasping for breath when her lips moved down his chin to his neck. She kissed down over his shirt feeling his navel underneath. "Beth..."

"Shhh," she giggled while opening his jeans and pulling down the zipper. Her fingers fished out his rigid sucker. While she held it upright her tongue licked up and down the underside. She tasted his pre-cum on the crown and slowly opened her lips as wide as possible to get the huge log inside.

"OH GOD BETH!" He moaned. Although he had a blowjob in the past it was a few years ago. His wife wouldn't provide that pleasure to him. He felt her inexperienced tongue dancing over his tender mushroom head and her lips trying to open wider to take more of him.

Beth heard his moans and remembered what she was doing. If he moaned then she was doing it right. Her jaws were hurting so she popped her mouth off and started licking in small circles around and around the leaking tip. Her fingers toyed with his balls feeling them getting ready to explode. As she dragged her teeth by the base in his thick pubic hairs she knew he was about to cum. "AHHHH."

She wasn't ready to swallow but did want to taste his discharge. Her right hand curled and squeezed while her lips again locked on and moved. Back and forth her head and mouth moved until he tapped her on her shoulder. "NOW BETH NOW!"

It was barely enough warning because as her mouth moved away his discharge cannoned off her cheek and into her left ear. She laughed and continued stroking until he finally was empty. "Now you've made me all messy."

He tried to help her clean up but she had to run into the boardwalk restroom to get some paper towels. When she walked out he was standing with an artificial red rose that he must have gotten from a nearby shop. "For you."

"Thank you," she smiled still tasting his spunk on her lips. "Come on let's go on the carnival rides."

An hour later they we both completely tired and sleepy as he walked her to her door. "I really enjoyed our night," he grinned leaning down to lightly kiss her again.

"Umm," she said licking her lips. "Me too." She turned to open the door but Lisa was coming out with her suitcase. "Where are you going?"

"Home, my mother needs me," Lisa frowned. "But, I think I've had enough fun."

"Are you driving home?"

"It's only a short drive. I may be back if she is doing OK."

They watched her leave on the elevator and turned facing each other. "Well?" Beth asked.

"I'm not sure what you are asking me."

"I'm not ether," she grinned. "Maybe we can play it by ear." She leaned up and nibbled on his dangling lobe.

An hour later he walked out of her room completely spent. He had gone down on her again and she practiced her oral techniques again before he finished this time in her mouth.

Beth gargled to get his taste out and heard her phone ringing. She figured it might be Lisa's family again and answered it. It was Bill.

"I've been trying to call your cell phone all night."

"Where you going to tell me that you fucked a stripper tonight?" She asked sharply.

"No...I didn't...Danny was lying and..."

"Just tell me if you did it or not. Don't lie to me or I'll really get pissed." She said waiting for his reply.

"I don't know what to say."

"Just say it Bill. Say it."

"I uh..uh.. fuck a..stripper." They both got silent. "But I don't love her. Hell I've already forgotten her name." She was silent. "Are you going to talk to me?"

"I met a guy."

"What? What do you mean you met a guy?"

"A guy. In the hotel bar. I danced with him and...and kissed him." She too waited.

"Jesus Beth. You kissed another fucking guy?"

She was getting pissed. "Think about what you are saying. You just told me that you fucked another woman. Yesterday another one jerked you off and gave you a blow job. I kiss another guy and you get upset?"

"Was that it?" He snapped back.

"Fuck you Bill." She said before hanging up the phone.

*

It was the last day of the convention and Beth. She had showered and was drying her hair when she heard someone tapping on her door. She was only wearing pink bikini panties when she peeked out and saw Jack. "I was wondering if you were going to say goodbye."

"Yes, I forgot to last night," he grinned moving into the room and seeing her bare breasts. "I definitely have to say goodbye to them."

She giggled while he kissed and suckled on both tips for a few minutes. "You better stop that or we will be back in bed again."

He smiled and continued sucking while his fingers parted her tender thighs and pushed into her covered sex. "My meetings are over."

"Ohhh...," she moaned. She had an hour before she had to meet her chapter's women. "We have some time." As she pushed off her undies Jack quickly stripped off his jeans, shirt and boxers. He was rock hard when he moved onto his back on the bed. As she crawled up over his feet from the base of the bed he figured she would stop and orally enjoy his hard shaft but her soft titties moved up over them while she licked up his flat abs and chest. His eyes captured hers when her legs opened and her moist slit pressed lengthwise onto his prick.

"Careful," he whispered as she slid up and back.

"Jack, I'm going to ask you to do something that I hope you will do."

He was confused. "I..sure..what?"

"I have to feel it inside of me...but...you can't move."

"OK," he grinned willing to take anything right now. She reached under her stomach and held his tip at the right angle for her pussy to press downward.

"OHHHH!" She moaned as the swollen crown disappeared. It felt so big. She felt him pushing up and stopped. "Don't move just let me do it."

Jack tried to think of something less exciting while her tight hole squeezed his manhood. The crown was a few inches inside and was steadily moving deeper and deeper.

Beth's legs opened wider as her upper body lifted to get a better angle. She realized that her body was adapting to the invader and it was feeling a lot better....a whole lot better. Two more inches moved him past where only her husband had gone. She felt three more inches and slowly dropped and dropped until their pubic hairs mixed. "OH MY GOD!"

Jack's hands moved behind her to cup her soft bum while their privates were completely locked together. She moved her lips to his and seconds later their tongues met and mingled. It was then she started squeezing him with her internal muscles. "OH FUCK BETH!"

She laughed and continued pressing her clit down hard against him. Then her hips started making small circles. "It feels so..so complete." Never had she felt this excited.

"Your pussy feel so good...so wet and tight."

"I know I'll never be the same," she whispered. His body started to pull back but she reached behind him and held him tight. "Let's just enjoy this." She felt him relax and again they started kissing and touching.

Slickman
Slickman
8,123 Followers