Mary Lou Sacrifices A Treasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Will the marriage survive the weekend from hell?
6.8k words
4.16
44.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piano59
piano59
38 Followers

Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement after part 1 was posted. You really made me think long and hard about part 2. FYI. The lovely Mary Lou Garcia is based on someone that I know. If you want to know a little more about her drop me an email. She is stunning. Enjoy the story and keep that feedback coming.

*

Steven and Mary Lou Garcia left the estate of John Ryan almost a day earlier than had originally been agreed upon by both parties. The price of the early departure had been incredibly high. It could not be measured by the almighty dollar. As he drove off Steven looked in the rear view mirror of his S.U.V. and stared back at the mansion. He could not help but think about how something special had been taken from him and his precious wife. Would she even remain his wife, Steven thought to himself. The final $150,000 would be in their account on Monday morning John Ryan assured them. It was Sunday and he could not make the financial transaction.

The total take $250,000. More than enough money to make the couple almost debt free (except for their home) and with no financial worries. He should be feeling relieved but he was too good of a man to allow himself those feelings based on what he and his beautiful wife Mary Lou were forced to sacrifice. More so his wife. He glanced over at her to begin a conversation but she was asleep, absolutely exhausted from what her body had endured over the past 48 hours.

He tried to justify it in his mind but it was of no use. No one got hurt or was put in danger. No one was forced to do anything they would not agree to. This would be different. The scars, the hurt, and the pain would be emotional.

It was difficult to believe but his wife with the looks of a beauty queen and the virtue of an innocent school girl had only experienced the ecstasy of sexual relations with one man her entire life. Her husband Steven. That was before Friday. They had agreed that Mary Lou would have repeated and extremely erotic carnal relations with a young stud. The reward being a large sum of money. The end result was that the wealthy John Ryan would satisfy his voyeuristic tendencies. What they were not told in advance was that the young stud was a stupendously endowed black man named James.

James took Mary Lou over and over during the course of the weekend. Mr. Ryan and Steven watched most of the mating sessions. The black stud and the beautiful married Hispanic wife and mother shared a bedroom, bathroom and private living quarters. Mr. Ryan had cameras hidden in their 'private' area and no doubt witnessed their erotic couplings there as well. A large part of John Ryan's obsession was that the husband or boyfriend was to be present to witness the raw sex. He absolutely loved watching young beautiful, preferably married white women mate with big black studs who possessed cocks that belonged on horses. The look on the women's and their significant other's faces was part of the thrill. He had no need for attractive sluts, strippers, or even models. He preferred enticing the everyday type of women - nurses, teachers, office girls, but his favorite were housewives.

It was amazing how many beautiful randy neglected housewives roamed the malls, grocery stores, and restaurants everywhere he went. He was never disappointed at how money and a big cock could turn these women into weekend whores.

The Weekend

Steven began the 1 hour drive home to their suburban Maryland residence thinking about the previous 48 hours. The first mating of the black stud and the gorgeous Hispanic wife and mother would be one that Steven Garcia would never forget.

As jealous as any man could possibly get, he sat with John Ryan and watched James absolutely ravage his delicate flower of a wife with his tongue, hands and finally his 13.5" gargantuan black weapon. She wailed about like a young girl losing her virginity. Once their initial coupling was complete James held Mary Lou in his arms as if to console her. This really infuriated the already jealous husband. Add to this the fact the musky smell of sex was certainly in the air. The end result of their erotic interracial coupling. Steven also detected that his wife may have enjoyed the session more than she let on.

Mr. Ryan tapped Steven on the shoulder and said, "Let's leave them alone for a while."

He then looked at James, "How long?"

"15 or 20 minutes", James responded.

Once they exited the room Steven asked Mr. Ryan, "15 or 20 minutes till what?"

John Ryan looked at the angry husband, "Till they go again."

Steven Garcia was now furious. John Ryan had seen this multiple times. Before Steven could say anything Mr. Ryan attempted to calm him down. "I know this is difficult for you but you must remain calm. I know the type of people you and your wife are. Trust me, you need to be strong for her. She is doing this for you and your precious daughter. She loves you very much. I can tell. She understands that you are upset and jealous. But she is going to need YOUR strength to get her through this. It will not be easy for her. What you just saw and will continue to see is her perfect body responding. That's all."

Steven knew that John Ryan was right. He thought it was a bit odd that the man who set this all up and was rewarding the couple financially was being so warm and understanding. Steven reminded himself that John Ryan was paying a great deal and he was expecting to get his money's worth. Mostly from Mary Lou but him as well. The two men then shared a strong drink before they reentered the couples bedroom or 'Fuck Chamber'.

When they entered James and Mary Lou both remained naked sitting up. They were partially covered by the sheets. James whispered something into the beautiful woman's ear. She looked at him and then at Mr. Ryan followed by her husband. She appeared reluctant. James then said, "Go ahead pretty lady."

The beautiful Hispanic woman did something she thought she would never do. Still entirely nude she removed the sheets, got up from the bed and walked slowly to the small kitchenette. The eyes of the three men were glued to her. She looked stunning. Her hips swayed slightly, her dark hair bounced, and there was a bit of a tease in the way she moved. Her beautiful creamy flawless ass swayed perfectly. Her breasts bounced lightly. She kept her head down but there was a bit of an embarrassed grin on her face. She knew that the men were staring at her beautiful body up and down and this appeared to please her in a strange way. She got a bottle of water which she obediently handed to James for them to share. All told, it was a simple act but she did it in such a sultry, subtle manner that the three men were left speechless.

Despite the raw sex she had just experienced with James, her husband was shocked that Mary Lou had just pranced completely naked in front of him and two other men.

Upon returning to the bed she could not help notice that James uncovered himself. His huge limp organ was in full view. He pulled his beautiful married lover to him and delivered a passionate kiss to her. She reciprocated. Soon they were making out like teenagers. It was wildly erotic. The young black, tattooed stud and the beautiful Hispanic woman with the creamy innocent flesh sharing a passionate kiss.

Mary Lou then made the first move. She grabbed her black lover's magnificent penis and began stroking it. Incredibly, it came back to life. They continued to kiss and then Mary Lou backed off. She then bent her head down and began to lick and kiss James' now fully engorged cock. She rarely did this for her husband. She stroked it, licked and then began to suck it. As much as she could. She did not attempt to force it down her throat. Rather, she alternated between sucking and licking. The raw smell and taste of James' cock were different and very appealing to her.

James had never been serviced this way. Most girls he had been with attempted to get as much of his massive organ as possible down their throats. He loved what Mary Lou was doing. "Keep on just like that my beautiful babe. OOOhhhh, don't stop!"

Mary Lou then increased the intensity. Licking, then sucking. Loud slurping noises reverberated throughout the room. Mr. Ryan's eyes were glued to the beauty's still naked flesh. Her husband watched in amazement as his wife continued to service her black lover.

'MMMmmm, yeaaa, I can't believe you stuck this BIG freaking' DICK in me you bad boy," the previously innocent wife and young mother said as she stared down at her lover's most private part.

James moved Mary Lou slightly away. They both caught their breath and then James ordered "Reverse Cowgirl."

"What?" The beautiful married woman responded. James was amused. "You don't know what a Reverse Cowgirl is?" He then looked at Mr. Ryan and the jealous husband.

John Ryan was intrigued. Unbelievable, she's too much. John Ryan thought as he surveyed the scene in front of him. He was attempting to devise a way that he could continue to use her to satisfy his voyeurism. The money this incredible woman could earn if John Ryan could talk her into 'working' for some of his equally wealthy associates.

James was positioning the delicious Hispanic woman in the Reverse Cowgirl position. Her luscious ass was facing him. It was perfect. Creamy white, not pale or pasty. A cute birthmark on her left cheek. Flawless, perfectly shaped. No blemishes. She had made his dick become thicker. She grabbed it and pointed it towards her warm wet tiny pussy. Nature was being defied as this massive organ was entering the moist opening of this incredible woman's body. James told her to go slow and put it in at her own pace. He and the other two men watched as she impaled herself with the huge black weapon.

Steven and Mr. Ryan watched in amazement as Mary Lou Garcia worked it. They looked at her face. She was flushed, blood rushing through her entire body as she struggled. Less than an hour earlier they had begun their first of many mating sessions for the weekend. Now the beauty was struggling again to please her black lover, her wealthy benefactor and hopefully her husband. She was also attempting to hide the fact that she wanted to experience the unbelievable pleasure of raw sex once again with James.

The organ was now more than half way inside her. The men continued to watch as her body snaked and moved with such erotic sensuality as she attempted to achieve her goal of accepting the entire Dick into her married flesh. She screamed out, "Oh sweetheart it's SSSOOO GOOD, God IT'S FILLING ME UP! MMMM, YEA, your looking at my ASS aren't you, you BIG STUD!"

"YOUR FUCKIN ASS IS BEAUTIFUL. I'M GOING TO STICK MY TONGUE IN THERE AS SOON AS I IMPREGNATE YOU WITH MY POWEFUL SEED, YOU WHORE!" James shouted as the erotic mating session continued.

"OH FUCK, I'M CCCUUUUMMIIINNNGGG JAMES, SHIT I can't hold back.....OH, OH, OH, OH, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" the married woman screamed out as she experienced her most powerful orgasm of the night. This feeling of raw ecstasy overwhelmed her. She slid off James and literally threw herself on the bed face down.

James' cock remained fully erect. He wanted her ass but knew that now was not the time. He stuck his finger in her drenched pussy and then removed it. He then stuck the same finger up her sweet little flower of an asshole. Amazing, he thought. Even her tiny bunghole was perfect. He coated her insides with her own pussy juices and then started licking her delightful little ass. He licked and swirled. She appeared to like it. Her husband once did this to her in the shower and even though she liked it she never asked him to repeat it. James then stuck his tongue in as far as it would go.

Even though Mary Lou was exhausted she enjoyed this truly forbidden pleasure. Once James became tired he kept her down on her stomach and then re-entered her pussy with his still erect cock. He was so hot from what they had just done that he did not last long. He shot a few more powerful loads of hot seed into the married slut. Her eyes closed as he pumped load after load into her now abused cunt. She experienced another incredible orgasm as he unloaded into her.

"FFFFUUUCCCKKK, LOOK WHAT YOU DO TO ME BABY," James moaned as he lay next her. They were both spent.

Mr. Ryan and Steven stood up. The exhausted lovers almost forgot they were in the room. John Ryan spoke. "You two get some rest, we have much planned for tomorrow." He then tapped James on the shoulder as if to make sure he listened, "Go easy on her, man. She is new to this. DO NOT scare her off!" James looked up at him and reluctantly nodded his head.

They ate breakfast together on Saturday morning. James, Mary Lou, Mr. Ryan, Steven and Victoria. James was a little mad that his gorgeous lover immediately went to her husband and kissed and hugged him. "Hey Baby, how did you sleep, are you ok?" She asked him. She sat next to her husband, not James at the breakfast table.

Steven was obviously uncomfortable when he saw the couple come down together. His wife's face lit up when she saw him. What appeared odd was that SHE was attempting to console HIM. During breakfast Mr. Ryan reminded everyone that the photographer was arriving at noon. They had previously agreed that Mary Lou would have pictures taken. James would not be included.

Once they were done Victoria whispered to Mary Lou that she needed to talk with her. Victoria did not live in the mansion. Among the services she performed for Mr. Ryan was that she coached the women that were brought in to satisfy John Ryan's unusual fetish. They went to the bedroom that James and Mary Lou shared. Amazingly it had been cleaned meticulously. The 'smell of sex' no longer lingered.

"You did good last night, darling, Mr. Ryan is very pleased," Victoria said as she began the conversation. "I know this is difficult, do you need anything or do you need to talk about anything?" Victoria observed the gorgeous Hispanic woman. She knew there was something bothering her.

"My pussy is sore, it hurts. James tried to take me again in the middle of the night. I pretended that I was asleep." Mary Lou confessed. "We did it in the shower this morning. James insisted that we shower together."

Victoria responded. "I figured that would happen. James is an insatiable beast. I am also a licensed nurse practitioner. I can give you something for pain if it gets real bad. But it could make you a little goofy."

"I'll be Ok." Mary Lou responded.

"Another thing." Victoria continued. "There is a reason I took your purse and cell phone. James will try and get your phone # and address. He will bug you for it. DO NOT give him either. He is a nice guy by himself. However, he has some friends that are not so nice. Trust me he will try and get you when you are most vulnerable. I think you know when. He and his friends will try and take advantage of you and the situation this weekend. He will be warned to stay away from you. It is important and in your best interests and your family's as well to stay away from him no matter how much pleasure he gives you. I know. I have been in your situation," Victoria wanted Mary Lou to know a little of her past in order to gain her complete trust.

"You mean you once did what I am doing now?" Mary Lou inquired of Victoria in a surprised manner.

"Yes", the attractive woman nodded her head. "About a dozen years ago, I was about your age. My ex husband worked for one of John Ryan's associates. We met him at a Christmas Party. He was very gracious and well mannered. He kissed my hand, told me I was beautiful and complimented my husband. Charming indeed. He then invited us to a dinner party at his estate. Only there was no party. It was just the three of us. John Ryan came right out and made basically the same offer he made to you and Steven. I could not believe it. My husband was overtaken by greed. He talked me into it. To make a long story short..."

"Was your lover black?" Mary Lou interrupted.

"Very much so," Victoria replied. "He fucked me every which way for two and a half days. I guess my husband was not as strong as he thought he was. Afterward, he threw it in my face, called me a Black Cock Whore and asked me if I was going to become a hooker. It was terrible. I tried to make it work. I begged and pleaded with him that I was doing it for our family since we needed the money really bad. I reminded him that it was HE who talked me into doing it. It was no use. He just could not handle it!"

"How did you come to work for Mr. Ryan, " Mary Lou asked. The two women were quickly bonding.

"Mr. Ryan found out what happened. He felt terrible. My husband divorced me and took most of the money. I was a single mom raising two kids and working as a nurse practitioner. John offered me a job. It pays great. Hours are flexible. Part of my job is to make sure you are OK physically and emotionally. The other part is to remind you and this goes without saying. Mr. Ryan is paying you and your husband a great deal of money. He expects to get his money's worth. Do you understand?"

"Yes, of course, I agree that it is a lot of money, " Mrs. Garcia nodded her head.

"Part of what Mr. Ryan is paying for is a show from you," Victoria continued. "You really have to convince him that you now worship that Black Cock of James. He has to believe that you will come back here for as much interracial sex as John Ryan can provide. Even if it is not true." Victoria winked at Mary Lou.

Mary Lou understood completely now. "There is a problem," she said. "My husband is having a difficult time with this. I just know it. I can see it in his face. It is really bothering me."

"Ok, I know", Victoria was completely understanding. "Some men are turned on by watching their wives fuck other men. Your husband is NOT one of these. He does not want to be a cuckold. I will arrange some time for you and him to be together. You must convince him that you are simply giving Mr. Ryan his money's worth. When you return home you will have to be the strong one. Talk about it. Do not ignore it hoping it will go away or your marriage will not survive."

Victoria continued, "He loves you very much. Consider yourself fortunate to have a man like Steven. In a way you should be grateful you have a husband who is NOT enjoying this."

Victoria then prepared the lovely woman for her 'Photo Shoot'. It would not be difficult. She was incredibly beautiful.

The photographer, Mr. Wade, set up in John Ryan's large office. James, Mr. Ryan, and Steven were present. Victoria as well. Mary Lou walked in wearing a somewhat conservative business type suit. It was dark pinstripe with a matching jacket and skirt. She wore a plain white top with buttons. Her pink bra was visible. The skirt had a slit that showed a bit of her creamy, shapely thighs. She wore no panty hose. She was also wearing some slutty looking four inch heels with a leather strap around her ankles. She looked absolutely HOT!

Some glamour shots were taken. These were tasteful. The men in the room, as well as Victoria, continued to be mesmerized by her incredible beauty.

Once the head shots were completed Victoria and Mary Lou exchanged glances. Victoria nodded. This served as a signal. Mary Lou then sat up on the large desk. She crossed her luscious legs. She then removed the jacket. The look on her face changed from pure wholesome wife and mother to teasing sultry pin-up girl. Mr. Wade started snapping photos at will. She then put her right foot on the desk revealing a generous portion of thigh as her skirt hiked up further. Her skimpy pink panties were now on display.

Slowly she began to unbutton her top. Her hair was now a little frazzled. She was really getting into it. She threw her top at John Ryan and gave him a sexy smile. The Photographer was encouraging her on. She then began to lower the zipper on the side of her skirt. The scene was incredibly erotic. She turned away from everyone as she removed her skirt completely. She was now wearing only a skimpy pink bra, matching panties and the sluttiest heels that only a stripper would wear. She bent over to pick up the skirt. Her incredible ass was on display. She held the position so that Mr. Wade could take more photos. She then threw herself on Mr. Ryan's large desk and swatted the clutter to the floor. Continuous photos were snapped. Mr. Wade stood on a chair directly over her and snapped away.

piano59
piano59
38 Followers
12