Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

Story Info
Man moves in with his favorite dancer.
11.5k words
4.28
35.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers

I walked into The Flamingo Lounge on the Block. I was bored at work, so I took the afternoon off last Friday to see the dancers. Hell, to touch and fondle the dancers. It was early June, and warm, over 90 degrees, so the street was quiet. I hurried to get from my car in the parking garage to the coolness of the basement bar. The Flamingo Lounge, like most of the clubs on the Block, was a nude club. You could go in and just watch the ladies dance, if you wanted. The ladies come by and talk to you, and if you buy them $20 drinks, will sit with you. The drink lasts a couple of songs, about five minutes. The more drinks you buy, the friskier the ladies get. Some of the ladies, for a large tip, will take you to a back room and jerk you off, or fuck you if you were nice and had enough money. I mainly liked to kiss the ladies, although I didn’t mind if they fondled my cock.

I was surprised to see my favorite dancer, Mary. Mary was in her mid-twenties, about 5’ 8” tall, with soft small breasts. Her nipples and tongue were pierced, and she liked to kiss. I hadn’t seen her in about six months. She had been working in other clubs, and I liked the Flamingo. I bought her a drink, and we sat and talked for a few minutes. Then I bought a $100 drink, and we went into the back room.

I followed Mary into a booth. I sat down, and she took off her clothes. She lit a cigarette, then straddled me. We kissed, and she had me suck on her nipples while she blew smoke in my face. He nipples are sensitive, and she enjoyed my sucking. The nipple rings felt a little funny in my mouth, but I enjoyed arousing Mary. She stood up on the bench, and I tried to eat her pussy. I wanted to eat Mary, but I just couldn’t get my neck into a comfortable position. She straddled me, and we kissed some more.

After the third song, I asked her, “So, how’re you and your boyfriend doing?”

Mary sighed. “Not so good. I’m going to throw him out tonight. He hasn’t been paying any of the bills, and I’m getting tired of supporting him.”

“That’s too bad. Has he been mistreating you?”

“No, not really, just ignoring me, the lazy bum. He hasn’t worked in a couple of months, he expects me to pay all the bills, and then he ignores me.”

I gave Mary a hug. “That’s awful. I hope he realizes what he’s missing. If I were living with you, I’d worship you.”

“Worship? I’ve never been worshiped before. Sounds wonderful.”

We spent the rest of the time we had in the back room kissing and fondling each other. The last song finished, and Mary got dressed. I gave her a nice tip, and we went back to the bar. I had drinks with a couple of other girls that I knew, then I went home.

A couple of weeks later, Mary called me at work. I had given her my number when we first met at Flamingo’s, but she hardly ever called me.

“Hi Bert, how ya doin’?”

“Fine, and you?”

“I’ve been better. Could you meet me after work? We could get something to eat. I need to talk to you.”

It was short notice, but I could make some calls. “Sure. I’ll pick you up around eight at Flamingo’s.”

“Make it seven.”

“OK, seven. I’ll see you tonight.”

“Bye.”

I hung up. I called my friends, and told them I would miss the poker game tonight. Then I kept working. No sense going home and coming back downtown. I got a couple extra hours of work done, and I walked over to the Flamingo to pick Mary up. I worked about a mile from the Block, and I hoped she wouldn’t mind walking back to the car. I stopped at an ATM and got several hundred dollars. I suspected I would need some cash. I went into the bar, and ordered a beer. Mary saw me, and smiled. I drank the beer and watched the naked ladies dance. At a few minutes before seven, I got up and left. I went over to an adult bookstore across the street, and waited for Mary. She arrived about fifteen minutes later, wearing a white blouse and blue jeans. I took her bag, and we walked to the car.

I opened the car door for Mary. “Where do you want to eat?”

“I don’t care. There’s a nice diner by my house, we could go there.” Mary got in the car.

“Sounds good.”

We drove out the garage. Mary gave me directions to the diner, and we got there in about fifteen minutes. The diner wasn’t too crowded, and we ordered. The waitress brought us drinks, and after Mary took a couple of sips of her soda, she said, “I guess you’re wondering what’s up?”

“Yes, I am.”

“I told you I was throwing my boyfriend out. I finally threw him out last week. I need some help paying the bills, and you said you’d worship me. Are you interested, or was that just a line?”

I was stunned. Mary was beautiful, and she knew exactly what kind of sex I liked, but was I ready to move in with her? “I’d like to see where you live first.”

“Of course. We can go back to my place after dinner.”

“What bills do you expect me to pay? I have a townhouse with seven months left on the lease.”

Mary took another sip of soda. “Half the rent, $250 a month. The utilities are included in the rent. I guess I can pay the cable and phone bill.”

The waitress brought our dinners. We didn’t talk while we ate. I couldn’t imagine that Mary’s place was all that great, not at $500 a month. We finished eating, I paid the check, and we got back in the car. Mary gave me directions to her place. It was an older rowhouse in what seemed to be a decent neighborhood. I drove around the block a couple of times until I found a parking place. I carried her bag and we walked to her front door. She unlocked the door, turned on the light, and we went in.

Mary gave me a tour of the apartment. “This is the living room.” It was rather small, with a television and a small love seat. There was a small coffee table in between, with a couple of glamour magazines. The walls were off white, with a painting of a farm on the wall. I followed her into the next room. “This is the kitchen.” It had an old refrigerator and stove. There was one counter next to the sink, with a couple of kitchen cabinets. We headed back to the stairs, and I saw the door to the basement next to the television. We went upstairs. The landing had an armoire against the wall. “This is the bathroom.” The tub was an old one with feet, with a shower built on top. The toilet was behind the tub, up against the wall. “And this is the bedroom.” I could see why the armoire was out on the landing. The room was barely large enough for the queen-size bed and one four-drawer dresser. There was a window at the foot of the bed overlooking the street. Mary took off her blouse, lit a cigarette, and sat on the bed. She took a puff and asked, “What do you think?”

“They look nice.”

Mary glared at me and said, “What do you think about the apartment?”

“It’s cozy.”

“It’s crappy, but it’s on a bus line. I can get to work in ten minutes.”

“Could I see the basement?”

Mary took a puff of her cigarette. “There’s nothing down there.”

“I’d still like to see it.”

“All right.”

Mary put her blouse back on, and we went down the stairs into the living room. She unlocked the basement door, and we went down in the basement. It was dark and dank, with a single naked light bulb providing all of the light. I saw the water heater held only 30 gallons. I checked the fuse box, and saw that the main fuse was rated at 60 amps. I looked up. There was plumbing running across the ceiling. At least the ceiling was high, at least 10’ high. The room had some potential. I might be able to turn it into a serviceable dungeon with a little work. I looked at Mary. I could see she was uncomfortable in the basement. There probably were bugs and maybe rats down there.

“Ok, thanks Mary. I’ve seen enough.”

We went back up to the bedroom. Mary took off her blouse and sat on the bed. “Do you want to move in?”

“Yes, I want to.”

“Your share comes to $300 a month. Is that a problem?”

“What happened to $250?”

“I decided you should pay the cable bill too. I’ll still pay the phone bill, unless you make any long distance calls.”

“OK.”

She leaned over and kissed me. “Great. If you’re going to be my boyfriend, there’s some things you need to know about me. I do drugs sometimes.”

“What kind of drugs?”

“Marijuana, cocaine, heroin sometimes. Is that a problem?”

I thought for a minute. “No, but I wish you didn’t. Please keep the drugs away from me.”

Mary frowned and was silent for a couple of minutes. “OK. Also, I’m usually pretty horny when I come home from work. I expect you to eat me out whenever I want it.”

I grinned. “That shouldn’t be too much of a problem.”

“I’m going to hold you to that. I’m a demanding bitch. I expect you to pick me up from work. I get off at eight most nights. I’ll call you if I need a ride. Sometimes I can get someone to take me out from the bar. I never bring them here, but I might not come home some nights.”

“I know what you do to earn your money. I don’t have a problem with that.”

“I don’t want you going to the Block anymore.”

I was surprised. “Why? Are you afraid I’ll find someone to replace you?”

“I’m jealous. I’ve seen you flirt with the other dancers. I don’t want you going to the Block anymore.”

“All right. I don’t think I can afford it anymore.”

“Good. Also, I like to go out partying some nights. I like to get drunk and dance.”

I frowned. “That’s not my favorite activity, but I can go out with you on Friday or Saturday nights. I do have to get to work during the week.”

Mary frowned. “I guess I can live with that. I did want a boyfriend with a job. I suppose that covers it. Is there anything you want from me?”

“Are we going to have sex?”

“Of course, honey.” She leaned over and kissed me again. “I definitely want your cock in my pussy.” She unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. It got hard with her fondling.

“I also want you to be my bondage mistress.”

Mary sighed. “I’ve enjoyed blowing smoke in your face and kissing you. I’ve never done bondage before. I’m not sure I can do what you want.” She was silent for a couple of minutes. “I’m willing to try. Tell you what, I don’t work on Sunday. I’m willing to spend a few hours every Sunday afternoon being your bondage mistress, if you’re willing to teach me what you want me to do.”

“That sounds fair.”

“Good. Anything else?”

“Nope.”

“Do you have $300?”

“Yes.”

I pull out my wallet and count out $300. Mary puts the money in her dresser, and gives me a key. I put it in my pocket. She unzips her jeans. She takes her panties off, and lies down on the bed. “Take off your clothes, and come eat me” she cooed.

I get up, take off my clothes, and get into the bed. She is lying on her back. I get between her legs and start licking, but my neck starts hurting. I try moving around, and wind up in a sixty-nine position over her before I get comfortable. I eat her to three orgasms, and she pushes me off to the side. She lights a cigarette, and I cuddle next to her. We kiss while she smokes. After she finishes the cigarette, she jumps up on my cock, and rides me. I enjoy watching her breasts bounce as she rides my cock to another couple of orgasms. After a couple of minutes, she lights another cigarette and I cuddle next to her. After she finishes the cigarette, she gets up and leaves the room. She comes back with a washcloth and a bottle of baby oil. She lights another cigarette, puts some baby oil in her right palm, and strokes my cock. She masturbates me while she smokes, and after a few minutes I have an orgasm. She cleans me up with the washcloth, and we kiss for another hour.

I break the silence. “It’s late and I have to go. All my clothes are in the townhouse.”

“I know. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Till then.” I kiss her one last time, then get up. Mary and I get dressed, and she walks me to the front door. I take out the key she gave me, and check to make sure it unlocks the front door. It works.

“Goodnight Bert.”

“Goodnight Mary.”

I kiss her goodbye. She closes the door. I can hear her latching the door from the inside. I look up at the door and see the number. 824. I walk back to the car, and notice I’m on Eunice Street. 824 Eunice Street. I realize that I don’t know the phone number. Oh well, I can get it tomorrow. I get in my car and drive back to the townhouse.

The next morning, I put some clothes and toiletries in the car before I leave from work. I live 30 miles from downtown, and it takes 45 minutes on a good day to drive to work. I won’t miss the commute. The rowhouse is only ten minutes from downtown. The workday passes, and it’s time to go home. I hadn’t lived with someone in a long time, and I’m excited as I drive to the rowhouse. I find a place to park, and decide to see if I can unlock the door before I unload the car. I was afraid it had all been a dream or a cruel joke. I walk over to the door, and unlock it. I go back to the car and get my clothes. I bring them inside, and lock the door. I put the clothes on the love seat, and look at the phone. I see the number. 555-8937. I make a note of it, and go upstairs. I open the armoire, and see that it’s packed with her clothes. I go down to the basement, and find a length of rope and a couple of nails. I go and get a hammer from the car, and I go back upstairs. I drive the nails into the walls and tie the rope to the nails. I have enough room to hang up my clothes.

I go into the kitchen, and see what’s there. Not much. I make a grocery list, and just as I was finishing, the phone rings. I run into the living room and answer, “Hello.”

“Hi honey. Miss me.”

“Yes dear, I have.”

“Pick me up?”

“Sure. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

“Great.”

I go get Mary. I wait outside on the street in the car until she comes out of the bar. She gets in the car, and we drive off.

I ask, “How was your day?”

“Don’t ask.”

“OK. Are you up to stopping at the grocery store on the way home?”

“What do you want to get?

I hand Mary the grocery list. She whistled as she read it and said, “As long as you’re paying, sure.”

We stop at the grocery, and get the stuff I put on the list. She threw a few other items into the basket and we checked out. The total came to $83.29. I paid with a debit card, and we left. While I was loading the groceries in the trunk, Mary said, “I’ve never seen anyone buy groceries with a credit card before.”

“I used a debit card.”

“What’s a debit card?”

“It’s a credit card that’s tied to a checking account. It’s just like writing a check, only it’s much easier.

“Wow. I’ve never had a checking account, much less a debit card.”

We got in the car and went home. I double parked by the door until I got the groceries inside. I parked the car, then went in. Mary had already put the groceries away. I got a beer from the refrigerator, and asked Mary, “What do you want for dinner?”

“The chicken you bought looks good.”

I realized that we hadn’t discussed cooking. “Do you want to make dinner?”

“I don’t cook.”

“Oh. I’ll bake the chicken and whip up something. Dinner will be ready in an hour.”

Mary went upstairs and I turned the oven on. I put the chicken in the oven, and set a timer. I had just wiped up the counter when I noticed Mary standing in the doorway. She was naked, smoking a cigarette, watching me. I took her into the living room and we kissed and fondled until the timer went off. I got up, turned the chicken over, and reset the timer. I went back into the living room, and we kissed and fondled some more until the timer went off again. I got up and turned off the oven. I pulled out a bag of frozen vegetables, poured some into a saucepan, and heated them up. When they were done, I put the chicken and vegetables on a couple of plates, and brought the dinner into the living room. We ate, and I picked up the plates. When I came back into the living room, she was standing by the stairs waiting for me. We went upstairs, and as we were walking into the bedroom Mary commented, “I see you’re handy with rope.”

“Yes, I can do all sorts of things with rope.”

“I’ll bet. I can hardly wait ‘till Sunday.”

We went into the bedroom and had sex. We were leisurely, because I didn’t have to leave. The last thing I remembered was Mary lying in my arms as I fell asleep.

I got up at my normal time the next morning. I didn’t want to wake Mary up. I had a little trouble showering and shaving. I wasn’t used to the bathroom, and the lack of water pressure didn’t help things. I got dressed, and went downstairs to make breakfast. After I ate, I realized I was going to have to wash dishes. I was used to having a dishwasher. I was fairly sure that Mary wasn’t going to wash the dishes, so I did. I got in the car and drove to work. Sure enough, it only took ten minutes to get to my office. I spent some time at work looking in the phone book to see where some stores were located. I was familiar with the neighborhood around the townhouse, but not familiar with the neighborhood around the rowhouse. After work, I stop off at Home Depot and get some insecticide. I get four insecticide bombs, and a couple of cans of insect spray. After I get home, I set off two bombs in the basement, and put one can of spray in the kitchen and the other in the bedroom. I watched TV in the living room until Mary called. I set off one bomb upstairs and one in the living room, then I left and picked her up.

I asked her, “Would you like to go out for dinner tonight?”

“Sure, what’s the occasion?”

“I sprayed the apartment for bugs, and I’d just as soon go out for a while until the smell goes away.”

Mary smiled. “Oh, Ok. Let’s go to the diner.”

“Sounds good.”

I took Mary to the diner near our apartment. We didn’t talk much while we were there. We had a nice dinner, then we went home. The apartment still reeked of insecticide when we opened the door. I almost lost my dinner as I saw all of the dead bugs on the furniture and the floor. It took Mary and I almost an hour to clean up all of the dead bugs. I didn’t even want to look in the basement. We watched TV until it was time for me to go to bed. Mary kissed me good night, and I went upstairs while she kept watching TV. I didn’t blame her; I wasn’t feeling very well either.

The next day was uneventful. I went to work, came home, and picked Mary up from work. It was Friday, so later that night we went out to a dance club that Mary liked. We danced and Mary drank. I had a couple of beers, but I never got drunk. At around one, Mary was having trouble standing up, and I decided it was time to take her home. She fell asleep in the car. I woke her up when we got home, and helped her inside. I got her into bed, and we went to sleep.

On Saturday, I woke up before Mary. I went to Home Depot, and got some stuff for the basement. When I went down into the basement, there were hundreds of dead bugs on the floor. I installed a florescent light fixture, and cleaned up the bugs. Mary came down to see what I was up to.

“It looks nicer down here with the new light. Whatcha doin’?”

“I want to use this space to store a few things and to play.”

“Play?”

“Yes, some bondage games.”

“Oh.” She stood silent for a couple of minutes. “I’ve never liked the basement, and I’m glad you’re fixing it up.”

Mary got ready for work, and I drove her down to the Block. After I dropped her off, I went back to my townhouse. We didn’t have a washer and dryer in the rowhouse; Mary had been going to the Laundromat on Sundays. I had a washer and dryer in the townhouse, so I did the laundry there. I cleaned out the refrigerator and watched TV while I did the laundry. I packed up all of my bondage equipment and brought it back to the rowhouse with the laundry. I worked on fixing up the basement until Mary called. I got her and brought her home. We had a simple dinner, and went to bed. We had sex, then she masturbated me. She fell asleep in my arms.

I woke up early on Sunday. I got up, made myself breakfast, and went back to work fixing up the basement. I knew Mary was used to sleeping later, and I wanted to let her sleep. I had just finished sealing up all the cracks in the cinder block walls that I could find when I heard Mary say, “Good morning, honey.”

chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers