Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

I looked up and saw Mary standing on the stairs. She was naked.

“Good morning, darling.”

“Come upstairs, I miss you.”

I followed her upstairs, and we took a shower together. We dried each other off and went to the bedroom. I got in a sixty-nine position over her and ate her to three orgasms while she lay on the bed and tickled my cock. She pushed me over, and lit a cigarette. I cuddled next to her and we kissed while she smoked.

After she finished the cigarette, she turned to me and said, “I’m as ready as I’m going to be. What do you want your Mistress to do today?”

“I’d like you to put on a special outfit first, Mistress.”

“Sure. Where is it?”

“I’ll get it for you, Mistress.”

I got up and got the outfit I’d bought earlier in the week from the armoire. I brought it back in the bedroom, and laid the outfit out on the bed. I sat on the bed and watched as she first picked up the red patent leather bra. She put it on, and it cupped her breasts and supported them, while leaving her nipples exposed. She put the red garter belt on, then sat down on the bed to put the red stockings on. She stood up and picked up the red satin dress, and looked at it. She looked confused at first. She put the dress on and it fit perfectly. The dress went down past her knees, but there was a cut out in the front for her breasts and her pussy. She was dressed, but I could suck on her nipples or eat her pussy. The dress brightened her red hair. She picked up the red satin gloves, and put them on. She had a little trouble, but she got the gloves on. They covered her arms almost all the way to her shoulders. She stepped into the red patent leather pumps with 4” heels. She took a few steps around the room, turned to face me, and asked, “Is this what you want me to wear when I’m your Mistress?”

“Yes Mistress.”

She stepped out of the bedroom to look at herself in the armoire mirror. She came back in the bedroom after a few minutes and said, “I like it. I feel extremely sexy wearing this. Thanks for getting me the outfit. What do you want me to do now?”

“I’d like you to put some makeup on. I want you to use me as your bench. I’ll get on my hands and knees while you sit on my back and put the makeup on.”

“I usually put my makeup on at work. I don’t have a makeup table here.”

“Oh. Well never mind.”

“What’s in the basement? I know you’ve been working down there.”

“I haven’t finished yet. I have some bondage equipment that I’ve brought over. Would you like to see it?”

“Why not?”

We walk down into the basement. I have a couple of cat-o’-nine tail whips and crops hanging on the wall. I have four pairs of handcuffs and a couple of ankle restraints spread out on the floor. I hadn’t had a chance to mount the larger hooks on the wall for the cuffs. Mary takes one of the whips off the wall and swishes it around.”

“How do you use one of these?”

“Like this.”

I take the whip from Mary, and show her how to snap the whip with her wrist. I hand the whip back to her, and she tries several times to snap the whip. She shrugs, and hangs the whip back up on the wall. She notices the cuffs on the floor.

“Where are the keys for these?”

“Over here.” I walk over to a bench, and pick up the keys.

“Put them back on the bench. Come over here and put these cuffs on. I want to see what you look like in them.”

I drop the keys back on the bench, and walk back over to Mary. I bend over and lock the ankle restraints on my ankles. I pick up a pair of handcuffs and lock them on my wrists in front of me. Mary helps me to get the handcuffs on.

She steps back and remarks; “Don’t you look cute. Walk around for me.”

I walk around the basement. The chains on the ankle restraints clank with each step I take. The restraints keep me from taking large steps. I walk around the basement a couple of times with Mary watching.

“Stop. I’m going upstairs to get a cigarette and watch some TV. Come on up, and we’ll figure something out.”

Mary turned around, and headed for the stairs. She scooped up the keys with her left hand, and went upstairs. I walked to the stairs. The ankle restraints made it difficult to walk up the stairs. I had to climb one step at a time. I finally made it to the top of the stairs, and stepped into the living room. I saw Mary sitting on the sofa, smoking a cigarette. She was watching a movie on TV.

“I put the keys somewhere safe. Go get me a beer.”

I closed the basement door, and walked into the kitchen. I got a beer from the refrigerator, and brought it back to Mary. I handed the beer to her.

“Thanks. Stand over by the basement door until I need something.”

I walked over to the basement door and waited. I watched her smoke and watch the movie. I could hear the TV, but I couldn’t see it. Some time passed.

“I want another beer and some chips.”

I got Mary another beer and some chips. I put them down on the table in front of her, and went back to stand by the door. Every so often she would command me to get her something from the kitchen, and I would obey. She watched two movies while I stood by the door. After the second movie was over, she turned the TV off.

“I’m going upstairs now. Clean this mess up, and come up to the bedroom.”

I picked up the beer bottles and chip bowl and brought them into the kitchen. I emptied and cleaned out the ashtray. After I finished cleaning up the living room I made my way up the stairs. I could only go up one step at a time with the ankle restraints. I went into the bedroom. Mary was naked, lying on the bed, smoking a cigarette. I stood at the foot of the bed.

“Put your hands behind your head.”

I put my hands behind my head, stood, and watched her. She took her time finishing the cigarette.

“Get my vibrator, then return to your position.”

I went over to Mary’s dresser and got her vibrator. I handed it to her, then returned to the foot of the bed. I put my hands behind my head and watched her use the vibrator on her clit and pussy. She masturbated for at least fifteen minutes before she turned the vibrator off. She lay still for another ten minutes before she spoke.

“Lick my vibrator clean and put it away. The keys are downstairs under the middle sofa cushion. Get that stuff off and come back up here.”

I picked up the vibrator, licked Mary’s pussy juice off, and put it away in the dresser. I tried to go down the stairs, but the ankle restraints chain was too short. I went down the stairs backwards, one step at a time. I found the keys under the sofa cushion, and unlocked the handcuffs and the ankle restraints. I put them away, along with the keys, in the basement. I went back upstairs and found Mary on the bed, smoking. I put my hands behind my head, and she said, “Stop that, I’m done. Come lay here next to me. How’d I do?”

I lay down on the bed and answered, “You did well. I enjoyed how you came up with the idea of having me serve you.”

“I’d read it in some magazine once. I’d hoped you’d enjoy it. It seemed like you did, your cock was hard most of the time.”

“I think I enjoyed more your taking charge than I did serving you. I really don’t like just standing around, but I did like you ordering me to do things.”

“Are you horny?”

“Yes.”

“Well too bad, I’m tired now. Masturbate yourself while I lay here and watch you.”

Mary lit a cigarette and lay back. It helped having her lay there smoking and after a couple of minutes I came and squirted. I cleaned myself up, and we cuddled in bed for the rest of the day.

The next week went by quickly. We did all of the ordinary things couples do. I picked up Mary after work, and spent as much time as I could finishing up the basement. We spent some evenings having sex. We went out Saturday night, and clubbed until 2am.

I got up Sunday, and after breakfast went back to work on the basement. I was busy and didn’t notice Mary coming down the stairs. All of a sudden I heard her say, “Slave, I need your attention now.”

I turned around startled, and saw Mary standing on the steps. She was wearing the red outfit I’d gotten her. I put down the tools and said, “Yes Mistress.”

“You’ve been working down here for weeks. What have you finished?”

“Mistress, over in the corner here, I’ve put a makeup table.”

“Yes, I see it. It looks nice with the lighted mirror. Where’s the chair?”

“Mistress, I’m your chair.”

“Like I said, where’s the chair. Get your clothes off, put the handcuffs and ankle restraints on, and get down on the floor. Now!”

I took off my clothes, and walked over to the wall. I got the ankle restraints and a pair of handcuffs, and locked the restraints to my ankles and the handcuffs to my wrists. I walked over to the makeup table, and got on my hands and knees in front of it. A couple of minutes passed before Mary came and sat on my back. She pulled her dress up so that her bare ass pressed against my back. The weight was a little more than I had expected. I hoped I could do this. I had positioned a mirror against the wall so I could see what Mary was doing. She took her time and put her makeup on. I’d hoped I’d gotten all the right makeup. I’d looked in her makeup bag that she took to work, and bought duplicates of everything she had in it. She would smack my bottom with the palm of her hand every so often. Finally she got up and said, “What else do you have to show me?”

I got up and walked over to a jail cell I had built. It was small, there was barely room for me to stand in it once the door was locked. “This is a jail cell. You can lock me up, or I can lock myself up in it.”

“You can? Show me.”

I took the padlock off the door, opened it, and stepped inside. I pulled the door shut, and locked the door with the padlock. It was difficult with my hands handcuffed together, but not impossible. I snapped a hook attached to a cable on the handcuff chain, then pressed a switch with my right foot. A winch started, and the cable retracted through the jail cell ceiling, pulling my wrists up in the air until my arms were taut. The tension caused the winch to stop.

“I’m impressed. Can you get out of there by yourself?”

“No Mistress I can’t. You must release me.”

“How do I do that?”

“First you push the button on the wall on the left of the cell. That releases the winch. Then you unlock the padlock on the door. The key is over on the bench.”

Mary walked over to the wall, and pointed at the button. “This button?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Mary walked over to the bench, and picked up the key. “This key?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Mary put the key back on the bench. She walked back over to the cell, and said, “What’s the point? I lock you up, or you lock yourself up, and then what?”

“Do you see the TV hanging from the ceiling, Mistress?”

“Yes.”

“Turn it on.”

“Which switch turns it on?”

“The one on the left.”

She turned the TV on. The picture came on.

“That looks like our bedroom.”

“That is our bedroom, Mistress.”

“You put a video camera in our bedroom?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Without telling me!”

“Yes Mistress.”

“I oughta walk out of this basement and leave you locked up down here! You bastard! How dare you put a video camera in the bedroom without asking me!”

Mary lit a cigarette and took a drag. She was angry and didn’t say anything. I didn’t want to say anything either. She calmed down as she smoked the cigarette. Finally, she asked, “What are these other switches on the TV for?”

“The switch on the left turns the TV on and off and adjusts the volume. The middle switch switches from the bedroom camera to the cable to the VCR. The switch on the right adjusts the zoom of the bedroom camera.”

Mary tries out the zoom, and zooms from a close up of the bed to a view of the whole room and back. She adjusts the zoom so that the bed is visible. She tries the middle switch, and sees the cable channel.

“How do I change the channel?”

“The TV is connected to the cable box upstairs. The TV shows whatever channel the box is set to upstairs.”

“So if I was sitting upstairs watching TV, you’d see whatever show I was watching?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Mary switches to the VCR. The screen is blank.

“You’d see whatever was playing in the VCR upstairs, right?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Mary switches back to cable.

Mary turns around and stares at me. “I’m still a little upset with you. I oughta put QVC on and go out and drink all day.” Mary lit another cigarette and took a puff. “What do you want me to do?”

“I’d like you to go upstairs to the bedroom and play with yourself while I watch, Mistress.”

Mary took a puff. “If I did that, I’d bring you upstairs with me. I want to see you watch me, not perform for some hidden camera. What else do you want?”

“I’d like you to bring clients home and entertain them upstairs while I watch, Mistress.”

Mary glared at me and held up her hand, her thumb and finger touching. “You are this close to me leaving and you watching QVC all day. First you tick me off by secretly putting a camera in the bedroom, and now you want to watch other guys fuck me. You know I don’t want to bring any of them here. Hell, I had to work up the courage to ask you to move in with me.”

Mary took a couple of puffs of her cigarette, then turned off the TV. She walked over and pushed the button on the wall. The cable on the winch unwound as she got the jail padlock key from the bench. She unlocked the padlock and opened the door. I unhooked the cable from my handcuffs and stepped out of the cell. She handed me the padlock key.

“What’s this big box in the middle of the floor?”

“It’s not finished yet. I promised you I would worship you. It’s your throne.”

“My throne?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“I hope you finish it soon. A throne sounds interesting. I’m going upstairs. I want you on the bed, on your back. I’m going to fuck you until I’m exhausted. Don’t you dare think of cumming, understand?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Mary picked up a handcuff key from the bench and went up the stairs. I had trouble getting up the stairs with the ankle restraints. When I got to the bedroom she was sitting on the bed smoking a cigarette. She was still wearing the red dress. I lay down. Mary unlocked one wrist of the handcuffs, threaded the handcuffs through the headboard, and locked the cuff back around my wrist. She put the key down on the dresser. She turned around, slapped my cock a couple of times, then climbed up on it. She didn’t move until she finished her cigarette. She started moving up and down, slowly at first, then faster and faster. She fucked until she had four or five orgasms. She collapsed on my chest and lay there for at least twenty minutes before she rolled off and got another cigarette. She lay next to me, smoking the cigarette. After she finished the cigarette, she turned to me, and asked, “Are you horny?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Mary slapped my cock a couple of times. “Good. You’re not done pleasing me yet, you bastard.” She climbed up on me, her still very wet pussy hovering over my face. “Eat me”, she commanded.

I licked up as much of the pussy juice as I could, then I looked for her clit with my tongue. I zeroed in on her clit as much as I could, with her squirming around on my face. I think she had another four or five orgasms before she slid forward on my chest. Her pussy was just out of my tongue’s reach. She lay there for another twenty minutes, tormenting me with her pussy scent, before she rolled off and got another cigarette. She lit the cigarette, turned to me, and asked, “Are you horny?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Mary slapped my cock a couple of times. “Good.” She climbed back on my chest. Her pussy was just out my tongue’s reach. She smoked the cigarette while she tormented me with her pussy scent. After she finished the cigarette she slid back, commanding, “Eat me.”

I ate her to another four or five orgasms before she slid forward again. Her pussy scent was almost overwhelming. She lay there for twenty minutes, got a cigarette, smoked it, and slid back, commanding, “Eat me.”

I ate her to another four or five orgasms before she slid forward again. My jaws were aching and I was happy she slid forward. My mouth was dry from licking up so much of her pussy juice. The scent filled the room. After resting for about forty-five minutes she rolled off of me and asked me, “Are you horny?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good.”

Mary got up and got the handcuff key from the dresser. She unlocked one wrist of the handcuffs, pulled the handcuffs from the headboard, and locked the cuff back around my wrist.

Mary commanded, “Go back into the basement, turn that TV on to VCR, and lock yourself up. I’m going to watch TV for a while. Don’t you dare touch your cock, you bastard. I want you to be so horny that you’ll do anything for me.”

I got up and made my way to the basement. I went down the stairs backwards because of the ankle restraints. I turned on the TV in the basement, turned it to VCR, and locked myself into the jail cell. The picture was blank for a while, and then a movie came on. It was one of my domination movies; the one I’d told Mary I enjoyed the most. The movie was about a dominatrix that treated this guy like he was dog shit. She had him doing all sorts of degrading and disgusting things, just for a glimpse of her breasts or pussy. She had him eating dog food out of a bowl on the floor. She showed him her pussy, then made him drink all of her pee. Mary came down to the basement. She had changed out of the red dress into a t-shirt and jeans. She came over to the jail cell.

“I set the VCR to auto rewind. I’m going out for a few hours to have some fun. Hope you enjoy your movie.”

Mary reached into the cell, slapped my cock a couple of times, turned around and left. I stood there and watched the video. It was an hour long, and I guess the rewind took about ten minutes. I was watching the video for the sixth time when Mary came into the basement. She didn’t say a word, she just changed the TV to the camera view, and left. A few minutes later I saw Mary and some guy walk into the bedroom. He was young and handsome, and I guess she picked him up at whatever bar she had gone to. They sat at the foot of the bed, kissing. It only took a few minutes before they were both naked. After a few more minutes of foreplay he was fucking her. She was in the doggie position, facing the camera. She had a couple of orgasms, and he came, I think. They both lay down on the bed, smoking a cigarette. After they finished, Mary got up and sucked on his cock until he was hard again. At least his cock wasn’t much larger than mine. She climbed on and fucked him some more. This time I couldn’t see him or her, as her back was to the camera. I was aroused watching Mary enjoy herself so much with another man. They had sex for what seemed like a couple of hours, then they got dressed and left the bedroom. After some time Mary came down to the basement. She was naked, smoking a cigarette. She came over to the cell, and asked, “Are you horny?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Well I’m not. Tony fucked me real good. Did you like watching us fuck?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Mary reached into the cell and fondled my hard cock. “I’d bet you’d like to come, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Are you willing to do anything I want?”

I didn’t know what she had planned, but I trusted her. “Yes Mistress.”

“Good.” She turned and called out, “Tony, come on downstairs.”

Tony came down the stairs. He was wearing a casual shirt and khaki pants. He walked over to where we were. He stood behind Mary, fondling her breasts and kissing the back of her neck while she smoked.

Mary asked me, “Do you like watching Tony play with my breasts?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Tony asked Mary, “How long has he been tied up like this?”

Mary answered, “He put the handcuffs and ankle restraints on this morning. He put himself in the cell early this afternoon, Tony.”

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers