Mary Meets Mrs E

Story Info
My continuing panty fetish story.
2.6k words
4.34
15.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myths
Myths
35 Followers

"Mary, honey, erm, I have to go and see my therapist tomorrow." I said hesitantly.

"What on earth for, baby," " you're not ill, are you?"

No, it's nothing medical, I have a problem that she's helping me with."

"She? Problem? What sort of problem?"

Here it is, time to bite the bullet. " I have a fetish for female panties, and she is being a great help."

You collapse into gales of laughter. After you've composed yourself, you say, "Eric, my love, in my panty drawer there are panties of any shape or colour, if you like wearing them, I don't mind. Are you wearing them?"

"Not at the moment, but I have in the past."

"That explains a lot. Why sometimes a favourite pair I thought mislaid turn up a week later in the laundry bin."

"Why did you feel you needed help? It's not as if it's a major problem. Lots of men wear their partners panties. In fact, I think it's a turn on and would like to see you in them. We'll have a fashion parade later, K?"

I felt some relief that I had told Mary about my fetish, but not the total extent of it. She probably wouldn't be laughing if she knew I rummaged in the baskets in the laundry room where my apartment is. Or the fact that I sniff them and do nasty things with them. It will come out soon though because my therapist, Mrs E. wants to meet Mary. I'm dreading that meeting. Mrs E. thinks Mary is totally aware of the extent of my fetish and she thinks Mary could help me with it, hence the request to meet.

"Another thing, Mary, my therapist, Mrs E. would like to meet you to explain how you could help me."

"Baby, the only thing I'll help you with is putting on my panties. I don't see it as a problem at all. She's probably making lots of money from you for nothing."

I didn't like to say that Mrs E. didn't charge for her services, she was quite satisfied with what I did give her. Therapeutically, of course.

"My appointment is tomorrow, I could tell her you don't think it's a good idea," I said hopefully.

"No, Eric, I'll come. It'll be a laugh, and I'd like to meet this woman anyway."

Oh, shit, was I fucked.....

The next day, with Mary and lots of trepidation, we drove to Mrs. E's.

"Hey, Eric, this is where you live. Do you need to pick up something?"

"No, baby, Mrs E. has a place here as well."

"Mmm, I see, I think. That's a bit handy, isn't it? And just how long has she been treating you?"

"About 6 months now, on and off."

A long pregnant pause followed. "And what is it she actually does for you?"

"Mary, meet her first and I'm sure she'll tell you everything."

Although I sincerely hoped she would not.

"Ok, baby, but let me tell you now I'm not liking this one little bit.".....

Mrs. E. Welcomed Mary into her apartment. "It's good to meet you at last, Mary. Eric is always talking about you."

"And I you. But I really fail to see how I could possibly be of any help. I think it's fine if Eric likes to wear my panties."

Mrs E. Glanced at me. She is nothing if not quick on the uptake. She knew instantly that Mary didn't know the full extent of my fetish.

"Err, yes, Mary. I agree, but Eric did approach me. He felt it was a problem that could easily escalate."

"What do you mean, escalate?"

"That he would not just be content wearing your panties, but find others to wear as well."

Now Mary was aware the apartment block I lived in also had five girl students living there. She was not liking what conclusion her brain was coming to.

"Eric, do you feel any compulsion to wear other girls panties?" Mary asked.

Oh, fuck, help me here, Mrs. E. I silently prayed.

"No, Mary, I'm sure it hadn't got that far," Mrs. E. lied staring Mary in the eyes. "I think we managed to safely nip that in the bud, didn't we, Eric?"

Relief flooded through me, but would Mary leave it at that?

"O....k, but if I'm to help Eric contain his impulses in that direction, I'll need to know what I have to do. How exactly did you help him, Mrs. E.?"

By regularly fucking all the spunk out of him. Draining him till he's dry, Mrs. E. thought. But how to couch this in a tactful way?

"Well, Mary. You have to make him feel he is the most important person in your life. Give him regular good sex. Let him wear your panties, yes, if that's what you want also. Make it a fun game. That way, his mind will divert away from the excesses of his fetish. Does this help?"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. E., but you've told me what I should do. I asked you how you helped him. Can you tell me how you did it?"

Oh bugger it, Mary is like a dog with a bone. Mrs. E. I could see was getting frazzled. What will she say now?

"Hypnotism, Mary, hypnotism, I hypnotised Eric into believing he was having sex with lots of beautiful women, whenever he felt his compulsion coming on. I must say, it does appear to have worked."

Brilliant, Mrs. E, I thought. Mary's got to leave it at that, now.

"So under hypnotism, Eric actually felt he was fucking other women, have I got that bit right?"

"Yes, that's exactly it, Mary."

"But what about his orgasm? Would he have actually cum? Would he have remembered what he did under hypnotism? And wouldn't it have felt for him he was cheating on me?"

"No, Mary, I hypnotised him not to remember. As for cumming, well yes, he would have cum lots. Is this somehow a problem for you?"

"Mmmm, it may be. Eric is not good with laundry and you will know he's been living at mine a lot lately. But his underpants show no evidence of 'lots of cum' as you say. Can you look me in the eyes and tell me that under hypnosis, his cum wasn't er, deposited somewhere else? That he wasn't actually fucking real women. Or just one woman?" Said looking pointedly at Mrs. E.

This is not looking too good for me. Mary is one persistant gal. Mrs. E. looked fit to burst. I don't think I had seen her so discombobulated. She had definitely met her match in Mary. Actually, comparing the two of them they were very alike in so many ways.

"Mary, you're reading too much into this. Fetishes have actually been recognised by leading Doctors as a genuine psychological condition. Treatments are varied and most with only limited success. But once one is found that works it is usually a complete cure in a few months. You have to accept that what treatment works with Eric is to be thought of as a purely impersonal remedial solution to a problem and nothing else."

Mrs. E. looks to be on firmer ground now, but will Mary be satisfied at last?

"Mrs. E. I'll ask you this once and once only. Have you been fucking Eric?"

That's it. I'm dead. The elephant is finally in the room.

Mrs. E. glanced briefly at me. A slight almost imperceptible shrug of the shoulders, as if to say, I've done all I can. She looked at Mary for the longest time.

"Mary, you have to understand what treatment was right for Eric was in his best interests. Yes, as part of his rehabilitation, I did have sex with him. But it was purely a form of release for him, nothing more. He was under hypnosis so he can't remember. Does this help you understand?"

They were squared up to one another, it was as if I wasn't there. Two women both with strong sex drives. The tension in the air was palpable. Mrs. E. was still trying to save my hide, but I think her efforts now are pretty futile.

Mary appeared to be considering what Mrs. E. said. She looked her up and down, taking in her long dark hair cascading over her shoulders, her figure hugging suit which showed her very ample cleavage and her shapely tanned legs ending in 4 inch heels.

"Bullshit! You've been fucking him and he's been fucking you back and not under hypnosis. Tell me the truth, Mrs. E. How long have you and Eric been fucking in the name of some bullshit treatment?"

Mrs. E. Seemed to crumble, she'd tried her best. "Mary, please, everything we have done did start with a genuine belief that is was the best treatment. I did, I admit, get involved more than I should have professionally. I'm sorry you have had to find out in this way."

"Why was I not involved in his treatment from the beginning? Eric and I have a quite open sexual relationship and I am sure that between us, we could have worked together. Yes, I am more than very annoyed just now, but mainly because of the secrecy."

"What are you saying, Mary. That you would have assisted me in his therapy? You know what you're saying, do you? Bluntly that you and I would have fucked Eric together."

"That is exactly what I am saying, Mrs. E. It's no big deal in having a threesome. I've done it before."

What! Mary's had a threesome? Well, I wasn't there. And what permutation was it? Was it with two men, a man and a woman or maybe with two women? I'm seeing Mary in a new light now. Mmmm. Quirkily, I was getting a hard on.

"Oh, Mary, I do wish we had involved you. I feel we could have had so much fun, the three of us."

"Is Eric in need of 'therapy' today? I'd be only too happy to help."

"Do you know, Mary, I do believe he is. Just look at the bulge in his pants." Mrs E. said laughingly, undoing the buttons of her suit.

"Well, Mrs. E., you'll have to tell me what you want me to do, Ok?" Said Mary, sexily undoing her blouse.

What the fuck had just happened? A few minutes ago, I was dead, and now I'm about to be fucked senseless by two beautiful women. They continued disrobing down to bra and panties. They looked one another over, the two beauties matched in height, shape and colouring. They moved closer, circling. Mrs. E. placed her hands on Mary's hips drawing her close. Whoa! What was happening? Mary responded by putting her arms round Mrs. E's neck. Their lips came together softly at first, tasting one another. The next second their heads were twisting back and forth as their tongues lashed together.

Wow, do I get naked or not? It was as if I wasn't there. The two woman unclasped each other's bras allowing their magnificent breasts to squash together. Mary's hands were firmly clasped round Mrs. E's neck while Mrs. E's were roaming over Mary's back. Two women making out in front of me, every mans dream. I couldn't tear my eyes away from what I was seeing. Their hips were now mashing together, Mary tangled her left leg round Mrs. E's right while Mrs. E's left leg was rubbing against Mary's panty clad pussy. At some time, I must have stripped off my clothes. I was now naked, my large cock twitching at my stomach as I slowly rubbed its length.

The two girls, still wrapped in each other's arms, moved to the couch. Mary sat, her ass on the edge as Mrs. E. knelt between her legs. She licked sensuously up Mary's thighs getting ever closer to her pussy. I could see the dark staining of her moisture on the gusset of her panties. Getting to the apex of Mary's legs, Mrs. E. pulled the gusset to one side revealing Mary's swollen pussy lips. Mrs. E. parted these and licked her tongue along the length of her open gash. Mary's hand held Mrs. E's head as she threw her own head back, mewling at the delicious sensations coursing through her body under Mrs. E's tongue.

Mary looked at me through glazed eyes, taking in my twitching cock, head glistening with precum. With a nod of her head she beckoned me over beside her. I kneeled on the couch by her head, cock inches from her open mouth. I guided it in and she latched her lips around the mushroom head, tongue circling. She brought a hand up and cupped my balls, squeezing and massaging them. I mauled her breasts, twisting and pulling at her nipples. My cock was taken deeper into her mouth, her tongue lapping against the length of me.

Meanwhile, Mrs. E. had her face grinding into Mary's pussy, her tongue buried deep alternating with her fingers. Much as I loved Mary's administrations on my cock, I withdrew and kneeling behind Mrs. E. pulled her thong to one side exposing her juicy pussy lips. I glanced at Mary watching what I was doing and with the slight nod of acceptance from her, buried my cock with one thrust deep in Mrs. E's hot slick hole. Mrs. S. gasped in surprise, her body being jerked forward by my thrust. She renewed her assault on Mary's pussy with vigour. Mary's breasts and upper chest took on a flushed hue as her passion rose. She grasped Mrs. E's head, pulling her face hard into herself as she came, bucking her groin and screaming loudly.

It was all change. Mrs. E. taking charge told me to lie on the floor. Mary straddled me, lowering herself onto me and engulfing my cock until I could feel her pubic bones grinding on mine. Mrs. E. straddled my head, facing Mary. I could see them lean together kissing and touching each other's breasts before her juicy pussy covered me, cutting of my vision, rubbing hard back and forth over my face. Meeting Mary's thrusts with counter thrusts, lapping and swallowing Mrs. E's sweet tasting juices, I was in heaven. I hoped the girls were having as much fun as me, I believed they were. I heard as much as felt Mrs. E. cum. Her hot juices coated my face as she ground down hard on me. It triggered my own orgasm and my cock jerked in Mary's pussy filling her with my cum.

Mrs. E. fell off my face. Mary spun around having pulled herself off my cock. She settled her ass in Mrs. E's place on my face and grabbed my softening cock and began deep throating it. Mary's liquid gash, awash with my cum, poured over my face. I sucked, tasted and swallowed, tongue digging deep. My cock thickened in Mary's mouth as she bathed it with her tongue. My balls were pulled and squeezed. Mrs. E. Joined in by replacing Mary's hands on my balls and sucking them singly then both together. The morning into afternoon blurred into one orgasmic fuckfest. The heady scent of sex was in the air. I lost count of how many times the girls came. Trying to be fair, I know I came twice in both of them before things got hazy.

I don't know whether Mary would let me continue seeing Mrs. E. now that my 'therapy' was out in the open. I moved in with Mary, she insisted on that, so whether or not I see Mrs. E. again on my own, who knows?...

Myths
Myths
35 Followers