Mary on the Road Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary's on her way home from camp, but the fun isn't done yet.
849 words
3.88
43k
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,081 Followers

A Quick Note: I'm sorry for people coming from the first Mary story. This story will seem worse in comparison probably because this was my 2nd story. The first Mary story was my first story, but the one you've read is a much more recent re-write. So my style and skill is very different in this one.

*

Mary wandered back to her cabin. This last run of hers was a thrill. She thought that this whole thing would actually be lots of fun. She arrived at the cabin and went in.

No one was there, but more importantly, nothing was there. She started looking everywhere for her stuff, but there was no sign of them. Jenny and Julie must have gotten all the stuff.

She now wasn't sure about this new hobby of hers. Instead of all the fun feelings of freedom and adventure she experienced, she could only remember the shame and embarrassment. She was also now remembering the strongest feeling she felt on her day of forced exhibitionism - fear.

Just then the door opened and she freaked. She actually screamed loudly and thought about how and where to run away. The door closed and she heard someone tell her to settle down. It was just Jenny.

Mary was so freaked out by Jenny's sudden entrance, that she felt faint. Her emotions jumped way too much in the last few moments.

"I see someone is a real go getter," Jenny mocked. "I didn't think you'd be so willing to get naked."

"You scared me half to death. Why didn't you knock?"

"Well, remembering from when I first started, just the knocking at the door would have scared me half to death," Jenny explained. Mary figured Jenny was right. Mary's nerves were very sensitive at the moment.

"Well, I think I am done trying this for now. Do you think you could get me something to wear from my stuff, or get my clothes from the showers?" Mary asked Jenny.

"Well we have the stuff in the trunk, and it's packed in there tight. I would get the stuff at the showers, but I have to get back to Julie, she is waiting for us," Jenny explained.

"Well I need my stuff. I can't go out naked," Mary complained.

"That didn't stop you before," Jenny said as she walked out the door.

Mary was speechless. Jenny just walked off leaving her there. She figured that the car was closer than the showers, and there would be more people near the showers by now. She ran out the door and quickly caught up to Jenny.

"Can I at least have something you are wearing?" Mary begged.

"As fun as it would be to get undressed, that wouldn't be a good learning experience for you, anyways you need to be punished a little. You woke us up with your early morning routine. Since we couldn't get back to sleep, we decided we could at least get ready to leave before everyone else would," Jenny told Mary.

"Fine," Mary said in defeat.

She was hunched over, trying to hide behind Jenny. No one was around the area. The other people probably were packing. They got out to the parking lot, and they headed for the car. When they got there they found Julie sitting on the hood of the car, waiting for Mary and Jenny to arrive.

"Well just great Jenny. I thought I said to make sure we didn't forget anything," Julie joked referring to Mary having no clothes.

"I left them at the showers, could one of you go get them?" Mary asked them.

"We'll both go, you wait here." Julie said as she hopped off the car and went with Jenny.

Mary was relieved she could get dressed soon. She went over to the door to open it, but she couldn't. The doors were all locked. She didn't even care about waiting in the car; she just wanted to get the trunk open to get her clothes. That was not going to happen though, because all the doors were locked.

She hid between the cars, and waited for them to return. When they got back they had her clothes in their hands and Julie unlocked the doors and got in the driver's seat.

"Hey guys! You left the doors locked! I couldn't get in, and can I please have my clothes," Mary yelled at them.

"Oh, sorry about the door, it was an accident, sorry," Julie explained sincerely.

"How about we keep your clothes though, you can ride like that," Jenny explained as she got in the passenger seat. Jenny had the clothes and put them in the glove box of the car.

"Please, I really just want to get dressed. This is too much for me." Mary complained.

"Well just get in and we'll give you some clothes." Julie said as she started the car.

Mary quickly got into the back seat and they drove off. Jenny then handed back a button up blouse. Mary put it on and waited for more, but none came.

Jappio
Jappio
1,081 Followers