Mary on the Road Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary continues her trip home.
1k words
4.1
23k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,088 Followers

"Hey, I think I see the perfect place for the next test!" Jenny said as she ran up the path. Julie soon followed and Mary wondered what they were up to. Up ahead she saw some restrooms.

When they got there Jenny looked excited. "Ok I have a really cool idea. Ok watch what I do." she said excited as she walked over to the door and went inside.

She then held her skirt out and then closed the door. Her skirt now was stuck in the door.

"See, now I'm stuck, but the door can be opened." she said as she opened the door. She then closed the door again and this time, she wasn't able to open the door. "Now I must get out of my skirt to get unstuck from the door."

"I'm guessing you've done this before?" Mary said a little worried since she could guess what was to happen next.

"Yes, a few times. It's a good one. So how about you do this and we wait for someone to come along and help." Jenny said really cheerfully.

"I can't just have people see me bottomless!" Mary shouted. "I'm not doing this."

"Who said you'd be bottomless?" Julie said as she pulled out a pair of panties from her pocket.

"You mean I can wear those?" Mary said hoping she'd finally get some underwear back.

"These are mine, and I can give them if I want. If you do this door thing, then I'll let you wear these for it." Julie offered.

Mary had to think for a few seconds. She wasn't sure if she could do this. To have someone see her in her panties, well Julie's panties, but the point was the same. However, she would then be able to wear them, and not have to go without anything under her skirt.

She saw that Jenny and Julie really wanted her to do this dare. She also assumed that the panties would be like a bathing suit bottom, and she would be able to hide.

"I'll do it."

"Great, now put these on and then we will get you stuck." Julie said handing her the panties.

Mary put them on and they fit fine.

They tried multiple times to get Mary stuck in the door. Mary had a horrible time staying still. She was not used to having someone touching her clothes like that. Their hands were all over her skirt. She kept feeling their skin against her legs and her sides. Finally they were able to get her stuck pretty well.

"Let's just hope whoever comes by doesn't decide to just try pulling, because I don't think this will hold too well. We should explain that we tried tugging her out. Maybe that will make it fine. I hope you can do a good job of acting embarrassed." Jenny went on to say as she stood back to see their handy work.

Mary was now stuck there, with the left side of her skirt jammed in the bathroom door. She couldn't really seem to get loose on her own, but she didn't want to struggle too much either.

She then started to realize what she was about to do. At any moment someone would come by, and catch her like this. She would then have to flash them her panties. She started to squirm. She didn't know what to do.

Mary then reached down to try to make sure her skirt was straight and covering. She then felt a tingle between her legs, and she didn't know why. Jenny and Julie seemed to be discussing something so she quick put a hand under her skirt. Her panties were beginning to get wet! She was panicking now. She didn't want to be discovered like this.

"Julie, um I have a problem..." she told Julie who came over.

"Is there a problem? You're not going to tell me you want to quit." She said giving her a sad face.

"I was wondering if, um well it's about the panties..." Mary started to say.

Mary really couldn't seem to tell Julie. She was far to embarrassed to admit that she had gotten so horny to have gotten the panties wet.

"Don't worry, they cover fine, they are pretty basic." Julie assured her, assuming she may be worried about them not covering well enough.

Mary didn't know what to do. If she didn't say anything then the two of them and some stranger would see, but she couldn't bring herself to admit it verbally, that would be too much.

They waited there for quite a while until finally Julie saw someone coming. They quickly got into their planned positions. Mary was scared. She didn't know if she could do it anymore.

She looked over and saw it wasn't just one stranger, but two. It looked like a girl and a guy, about 19 each. They were probably a couple Mary figured. She didn't even consider that multiple people may come to help. They walked over to see what was up.

"Hey could you help us, our friend seems to have had an accident." Jenny asked them.

"It looks like her skirt is stuck in the door." The girl said getting closer.

"Yeah, we can't seem to get it open. It's hard to get a good grip on the handle." Julie explained showing that Mary was in the way.

"How can we help?" the guy asked. He seemed to be pretty polite.

"Well maybe you can try to open the door, but first we have to get her out the way. We can't ruin the skirt."

"I don't know guys; maybe this is a bad idea." Mary whispered to them. She was being honest, she wanted out from this thing. She wanted them to just leave. Yet she couldn't do anything.

She thought about asking for them to give her privacy, and to tell the couple their help wouldn't be needed. Yet something kept her from acting on those ideas.

Jappio
Jappio
1,088 Followers