Mary Returns a Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not so bad," she assured him, moving to his his forehead and cheek. "We've moved on from there, spent a lot of quality time without you seeing my panties."

"I've jacked off thinking some pretty obscene things about you, Mary."

She ran her tongue around his mouth. "That's not a bad thing, at all."

"You don't know the things I've thought."

"We have the rest of our lives for you to tell me or show me, if you want," she told him, kissing him and grinding back against his erection.

"You're not like any other woman I've met," he told her without breaking their kiss.

"That's because when you met me you met the woman of your dreams." Mary lifted herself up, using two fingers to hold herself a bit open. She then plunged down on him, spearing herself on his hard, hot desire, twitching her hips at the lowest point. "And it turns out you're also the man of her dreams."

"You're incredible," Charlie said, his voice muffled by their passionate kissing. His hands rubbed all over her hips and backside. "And by the way, you have a really cute butt, too."

Mary moaned into his ear. It was so tempting, she sucked on the lobe. "I'm glad you like it."

"Like it?" Charlie laughed. "You don't want to know some of the things I've thought about your butt when I'm jacking off."

"Oh, but I do." She moaned again and then kissed him. She'd never had a man as big or as hard as Charlie and she could feel how wide he was opening her up. Her lubricants were dribbling steadily out out, all over her own thighs and his lap. It was very wet down there.

"I swear I'm not a peeping Tom," he grunted.

"But?"

"But sometimes when you're on your treadmill in your sun room, I watch from my porch, and I jack off looking at that amazing ass of yours."

"My god, Charlie." Mary kissed him hard and reached underneath herself to claw at her own breasts. "Don't hold back. I don't care if you last long tonight, I just want to make you cum."

"Don't worry," he replied, giving her a love mark on her throat. "I'm not gonna prolong this for either of us."

Charlie remained on his back beneath Mary, but he took charge. He clutched at her hips to lift her just slightly. He used his back muscles, to straighten flatten out the angle her body on top of his, and then he changed his stroke. He angled himself so that he slid, almost parallel to her body, through her bush, over her clitoris, into her wet slit. The friction of her bush and the unique angle of entry made it incredibly exciting for him. The angle and the clitoral stimulation had the same impact on her.

Mary was usually slow to orgasm. She had very good climaxes, but they usually required some buildup. But it wasn't more than a few strokes of his large, strong hadron from this angle before she found herself suddenly tipping over the precipice. She gasped and sunk her fingernails into his shoulders.

He kept going.

Mary could do nothing more than hang on to him and mutter obscenities.

Charlie did not slow down.

She began begging him to stop. "I can't take any more. I can't take any more. Please stop."

Charlie slammed himself far up inside her, so hard it jarred her spine. She'd never felt anything so deep within her. His shaft filled her so completely, that she felt every twitch and spasm as he shot what felt like at least a dozen times.

Groaning, she rolled off him. Her vulva was a mess. Red and swollen. His semen poured out of her. "So much," she said, in awe. And then she looked Charlie's face and he was not expressionless. He was starving. She curled up against, and knew that her husband was smiling, too.

12